Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video (64603 Views)

My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) / Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) / Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by wany(f): 5:50pm On Aug 22, 2021
BinamRex:

I wonder oh. She said she felt guilty. Why isn't she feeling guilty about all the other men she has slept with.
Warp brain ,this one is a man of God,that is the difference. undecided

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by skyblue4real(m): 5:53pm On Aug 22, 2021
Fear who no fear woman.
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 22, 2021
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

How Christendom has sunken! Formication and adultery is roundly condemned in the good book but here you are asking a silly question.

Imagine not being able to determine why it is news. No clergy man should be involved in any illicit sex. How this man keeps getting dragged into such odious scandal should worry any sane follower of his.

If he is involved, what should we then do?
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by Babatunde7109(m): 6:02pm On Aug 22, 2021
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

How Christendom has sunken! Formication and adultery is roundly condemned in the good book but here you are asking a silly question.

Imagine not being able to determine why it is news. No clergy man should be involved in any illicit sex. How this man keeps getting dragged into such odious scandal should worry any sane follower of his.

Well said.

More worrisome is that, from the statements read, there was no point he dissociates himself from the accusations. But he wanted every ears that heard — and eyes that saw — the stories to JUST move on. That they should JUST bury their curiosity. Is it that easy?

Baba was just trying to wash is unholiness with on-screen holiness, just like a person with body odour uses perfume.

However, the truth is: you can’t give what you don’t have.

As a sensitive and sensible member of his church, seeing your father-in-the-lord on the news for wrong, filthy reasons doesn’t sound so encouraging.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by InvertedHammer: 6:03pm On Aug 22, 2021
vedaxcool:

There is a huge difference, the clergy guides people to faith. Many will learn their religious practices from such them.

/
So anyone that walks up to you and claims to be anointed automatically becomes a clergy. No wonder there are many churches littering the streets in Nigeria.

Do you have any evidence of Suleiman's ordination?
/
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by Truvelisback(m): 6:10pm On Aug 22, 2021
Antoeni:
Everytime Apostle Suleiman, there is no smoke without fire. Is he the only renowned pastor in Nigeria
He must be a high Profile womanizer
I remember Stephanie otobo that year
Are u a saint?
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by Sheggy13(m): 6:14pm On Aug 22, 2021
Preacherrr:
YOU BELIEVE BECAUSE YOU AND THE STUPID ACCUSER ARE ANGRY BECAUSE OF THE DAMAGE THE MAN OF GOD IS DOING TO YOUR MARINE KINGDOM.
You're brainless. The likes of Olukoya of MFM are doing much more damage to the kingdom of darkness than Suleiman can ever try, but you don't repeatedly hear such nonsense about him. So many stupid people in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by Enyimbamercedes: 6:23pm On Aug 22, 2021
Suleman, one question

Did you knack her or not?

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by GoodIsGod: 6:34pm On Aug 22, 2021
As you all condemn this man. You should know that despite the number of women that have aledged him, we all still don't have the fact.

Do you know that the enemy that his hell bent to tarnish your image won't stop at it until he or she succeeds most especially when they have the resources to do so.

If you have ever witnessed the preaching of this man , you will know he steps on toes of the high and mighty in the society. There was a day he preached at a stadium close to a big Saabo where the northern Muslims were plenty. He said a lot of things that won't go down well with muslims that I started feeling afraid for him.

You may call me names for my comment but I am saying this because I am a victim of false accusations several times. And I am innocent of all.

Learn to not judge in a matter that you know nothing about.

People can be paid to tarnish other people's images. Many times.

Shalom!
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by batstan(m): 6:42pm On Aug 22, 2021
ibtommy:

You need to be banned. Na your sister collect her own. What sorta insult!!!

See cruise

grin cheesy
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by nemynely(m): 6:44pm On Aug 22, 2021
mightyhaze:
Suleiman is gifted!

I salute him

Please state the gift. Is it of the rod of correction or the staff that can part any red sea?

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by UDUJ(m): 6:51pm On Aug 22, 2021
nemynely:

Please state the gift. Is it of the rod of correction or the staff that can part any red sea?

Lol cheesy grin cheesy

Nairaland na 24/7 cruise cheesy
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by onomej4u: 6:51pm On Aug 22, 2021
I expected him to have denied the rumour going round on internet but was disappointed because he did not deny it but rather said people should stop encouraging him. God help and have mercy on him from his accusers.
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by erai30(m): 7:01pm On Aug 22, 2021
Kriss216:

THE Bible is there to guide you. There are self acclaimed men of God who misinterpret the words of God for their selfish desires. Such men can't guide your faith. The Bible is there for everyone.

I see that you lack wisdom and you refuse to learn about the truth, please grow up and listen, think before you speak. grin

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by Isaactimmy: 7:04pm On Aug 22, 2021
vedaxcool:

There is a huge difference, the clergy guides people to faith. Many will learn their religious practices from such them.

The point sir, is that this sort of disgraceful behaviour will only weaken faith of many and drive many from religion.

Then leave it to God to judge, are u God's assistant? God know his work and still put him there. You don't see what God is seeing
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by ikllbrokehoes(m): 7:08pm On Aug 22, 2021
Kriss216:
He didn't rape her
She's not a minor
She got paid handsomely

What's the fuss? Is Suleiman the first man to sleep with that Olosho? Why didn't she expose her numerous clients? Why only Suleiman?

Well, Potatoes must potate.
I wonder
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by chaloskyx: 7:15pm On Aug 22, 2021
ITS A BIG DEAL CAUSE SUCH ACTIONS SHOWS HES NOT FIT TO BE GODS SERVANT AND TO BE ON THE PULPIT PREACHING ABOUT RIGHTEOUSNESS HOPE YOU KNOW HE IS MARRIED? IF IT WAS THE POPE THAT SUCH ALLEGATIONS WERE TABLED AGAIST WONT YOU CALL FOR HIS RESIGNATION THE TRUTH IS ALL CHURCHES IN NIGERIA ARE ALL TAINTED WITH EVIL AND LIES PARADING THEMSELVES AS PASTORS IF YOU LIKE KEEP FOOLOWING THEIR DECIET IT WOULD ONLY LAND YOU TO MISERY
ikllbrokehoes:
I wonder

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by BoldConcepts(m): 7:23pm On Aug 22, 2021
Before Abraham Jesus Was
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by potland: 7:24pm On Aug 22, 2021
sisisioge:
Wahala be like bicycle! This guy likes sexxx....no issue there. The only issue is he kept pointing his peepee in the wrong direction that is highly precise(he likes his girls worldly wink) . He should just have married a babe that could match his tempo to avoid all these stories that touch! When smokes keep showing we know there is fire somewhere....broda pastor...redirect your peepee accurately biko.
hi
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by Jumbojax(m): 7:41pm On Aug 22, 2021
Are you looking for cheap, profitable and safe available lands for sale, for ownership or investment in Warri, Delta and environs, then look no further cause PWAN real estate company is a trustworthy and registered company of Nigeria
We have lands worth of 1.5M in adagbrasa warri
Call or whatsapp for more info
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by BePrepared: 7:53pm On Aug 22, 2021
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

So u have concrete evidence he slept with ha

Receive sense
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by NaBanga: 7:58pm On Aug 22, 2021
He didn't deny the allegation. I want to pity his wife, but maybe she doesn't mind due to the money. I just pity the gullible Nigerians giving their tithes and offerings.

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 22, 2021
ejibaba:

What makes you also think the wife is aware? My point is her restitution should be channeled directly to who deserves it and not to others who have no business in her faulty transactional affairs. You tampered another woman’s home then you come to the community to apologize leaving out the woman what does that tell you about her? Cheap and looking for game.

She could have handled it which ever way, the most important thing we shouldn't divert from is the fact he was a respected man of the gods but was still screwing around while preaching against adultery and fornication, personally I think the actress coming out to the open was the best thing, because like I said the wife might already be aware, but the congregations might not or might have suspected also but needed someone to openly condemn him, these is not about saving face anymore because some people don't even have shame anymore but it's about doing what's right, and what's right is her confessing her sins while putting her own career and life on the line to speak openly about what she experienced then it's up to whoever to decipher and make do with that knowledge what they will. One thing is certain las las, on judgment day fowl yansh go open for alot of people.
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by Frankiss44(m): 7:58pm On Aug 22, 2021
SangoOlukosoOba:

Another legit way to fornicate.

Why I love the Bible. It's so manipulative. You can use it to support or condemn anything. From murder, polygamy, to drugs, the book will support and later condemn, or vice versal. Very sweet religion to follow. No definite answer in it's statements

Lol
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by stanisbaratheon: 8:09pm On Aug 22, 2021
Endtime Apostle
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by Phraences: 8:17pm On Aug 22, 2021
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Christendom has really sunken. Nigerians worship their pastors in the hope of miracle money. Senseless people asking why she didn’t expose the others she slept with.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by Phraences: 8:22pm On Aug 22, 2021
Myer:

Especially when you know that Suleiman is the Arabic for Solomon. Lol
Judging by his lust after the luxuries of life, it's obvious that he is still subject to the lust of the flesh, lust of the eyes and pride of life.

But who am I to judge? With his level of wealth, women will definitely be throwing themselves at him. Only God's extraordinary grace can save him.

Nigerians worship wealth. If you are now a rich pastor to them it means automatically God’s grace resides with you. They know in their heart that he is a womanizer and adulterer but they feel the power of God resides in him and Nigerians love ‘miracle’ performaimg pastor so they will always support him.
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by Phraences: 8:25pm On Aug 22, 2021
baby124:

Using people’s tithes to carry Olosho. Well done grin. Those people still tithing in this day and age, you are the real MVP. Soaking garri and funding pastor to carry olosho

You hear them saying “I don’t care what my pastor does with the tithe i pay him” or “is it the chicken change you pay as tithe that the pastor is using to buy private jet”? No accountability in church affairs. What a pity.
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by baby124: 8:31pm On Aug 22, 2021
Isaactimmy:

Then leave it to God to judge, are u God's assistant? God know his work and still put him there. You don't see what God is seeing
God did not put him anywhere. He put himself there!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. / Ayodele’s New Prophesies - “boko Haram Won’t Be Defeated Now”; (SEE OTHERS) / Cucumber: What Could Be Their Prayer Points Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.