Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,405 members, 7,781,178 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:14 AM

Crazyman, I Need To Clarify Sumthin With You - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Crazyman, I Need To Clarify Sumthin With You (1317 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crazyman, I Need To Clarify Sumthin With You by MsPotato(f): 4:31am On May 20, 2011
You told me to read your journals and diary https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-671392.0.html#top and I have and after reading it, Im kinda impress with your words of wisdom but however this phrase actually gave me a sad feeling and I wanna know why you think as such

We enter the world alone,

We leave the world alone.

So it's better to be alone

So do you think we all should never get married or have a relationship? sad
Re: Crazyman, I Need To Clarify Sumthin With You by Dyt(f): 11:03am On May 20, 2011
Re: Crazyman, I Need To Clarify Sumthin With You by MMM2(m): 1:03pm On May 20, 2011
Re: Crazyman, I Need To Clarify Sumthin With You by r231(m): 1:05pm On May 20, 2011
Re: Crazyman, I Need To Clarify Sumthin With You by Idowuogbo(f): 1:16pm On May 20, 2011
:-x
Re: Crazyman, I Need To Clarify Sumthin With You by MsPotato(f): 1:33pm On May 20, 2011
HEY!!! angry angry angry
Re: Crazyman, I Need To Clarify Sumthin With You by 190: 2:45pm On May 20, 2011
Re: Crazyman, I Need To Clarify Sumthin With You by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 20, 2011
He's right.
Re: Crazyman, I Need To Clarify Sumthin With You by MsPotato(f): 3:01pm On May 20, 2011
Why now?
Re: Crazyman, I Need To Clarify Sumthin With You by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 20, 2011
No. He's wrong.
Re: Crazyman, I Need To Clarify Sumthin With You by MsPotato(f): 4:11pm On May 20, 2011
huh
Re: Crazyman, I Need To Clarify Sumthin With You by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 20, 2011
I mean, he's right.
Re: Crazyman, I Need To Clarify Sumthin With You by hunkyjohn(m): 5:19pm On May 20, 2011
He is right wrong angry
Re: Crazyman, I Need To Clarify Sumthin With You by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 20, 2011
, << grin grin
Re: Crazyman, I Need To Clarify Sumthin With You by MsPotato(f): 1:53am On May 21, 2011
J12, first you say he is right and now u say he is wrong?  undecided

Hunkyjohn, please dont confuse me ooo

Mzdarkskin, whats up baby? kiss
Re: Crazyman, I Need To Clarify Sumthin With You by CrazyMan(m): 1:57am On May 21, 2011
Ms. Potato:

So do you think we all should never get married or have a relationship?  sad
Yes I feel it's much better that way.  smiley
Re: Crazyman, I Need To Clarify Sumthin With You by Phate07(m): 2:10am On May 21, 2011

Nice quotes journal, CrazyMan. Will be stealing some of your quotes there.

Expect the best, be prepared for the worst. Zap what others think and do your own thing
Re: Crazyman, I Need To Clarify Sumthin With You by MsPotato(f): 2:35am On May 21, 2011
CrazyMan:

Yes I feel it's much better that way.  smiley

So are u intending to stay single forever? shocked
Re: Crazyman, I Need To Clarify Sumthin With You by Nobody: 2:47am On May 21, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Mzdarkskin, whats up baby? kiss

Hey miss lady!! cheesy cheesy kiss how are you? smiley
Re: Crazyman, I Need To Clarify Sumthin With You by MsPotato(f): 3:11am On May 21, 2011
MsDarkSkin, Im fine thank you my dear. LOngest time. I have not seen you lately. Where u at? And have you heard from Mrs Chima? cry
Re: Crazyman, I Need To Clarify Sumthin With You by CrazyMan(m): 11:15pm On May 22, 2011
Ms. Potato:

So are u intending to stay single forever? shocked
I could keep you company if you wish.
Re: Crazyman, I Need To Clarify Sumthin With You by MsPotato(f): 1:54am On May 23, 2011
CrazyMan:

I could keep you company if you wish.

I dont think that is possible as I myself is starting to believe what you say that perhaps its just good to be single forever  cry cry cry
Re: Crazyman, I Need To Clarify Sumthin With You by CrazyMan(m): 9:56pm On May 24, 2011
Ms. Potato:

I dont think that is possible as I myself is starting to believe what you say that perhaps its just good to be single forever  cry cry cry
Come on sweety, I was just kiddning and you know that. smiley kiss
Re: Crazyman, I Need To Clarify Sumthin With You by MsPotato(f): 8:59am On May 25, 2011
angry angry angry angry angry angry U made me believe you sha!!! angry angry angry ANyways I have already broken up with my bf angry angry angry
Re: Crazyman, I Need To Clarify Sumthin With You by LordReed(m): 12:50pm On May 26, 2011
Potatooooooooo! shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry

It was not supposed to be like this!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Crazyman, I Need To Clarify Sumthin With You by CrazyMan(m): 11:27pm On May 26, 2011
Ms. Potato:

angry angry angry angry angry angry U made me believe you sha!!! angry angry angry ANyways I have already broken up with my bf angry angry angry
Em em. . . em . . . but it's good you broke up with him; at least we can be together for good. cool smiley
Re: Crazyman, I Need To Clarify Sumthin With You by MsPotato(f): 1:35am On May 27, 2011
Lord_Reed:

Potatooooooooo! shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry

It was not supposed to be like this!!!!!!!!!!!!!

V, you know it is not meant to be no matter how much we fall in love with each other. U know there is no such thing as love when it comes to this kinda situation. I just pray that in my next life, I would get to be with him forever cry cry cry

CrazyMan:

Em em. . . em . . . but it's good you broke up with him; at least we can be together for good. cool smiley

U are a yeye fowl I swear cry cry cry
Re: Crazyman, I Need To Clarify Sumthin With You by CrazyMan(m): 1:47am On May 27, 2011
Ms. Potato:

U are a yeye fowl I swear cry cry cry
Cleans her fce with handkerchief.

It's ok sweetheart, you know I'd do anything to get you. kiss
Re: Crazyman, I Need To Clarify Sumthin With You by MsPotato(f): 1:51am On May 27, 2011
CrazyMan:

Cleans her fce with handkerchief.

It's ok sweetheart, you know I'd do anything to get you. kiss

Just by saying that, u are indeed a top class flirterer of the ladies. U want multiple girls I know that sha angry
Re: Crazyman, I Need To Clarify Sumthin With You by CrazyMan(m): 1:55am On May 27, 2011
Come on this is just a forum, we’re here to have fun and make others happy.

I’m not a womanizer, so please don’t think the worst about me; I just love teasing people.

So wipe your tears and let’s talk something much better ok? smiley
Re: Crazyman, I Need To Clarify Sumthin With You by MsPotato(f): 6:41am On May 27, 2011
CrazyMan:

Come on this is just a forum, we’re here to have fun and make others happy.

I’m not a womanizer, so please don’t think the worst about me; I just love teasing people.

So wipe your tears and let’s talk something much better ok? smiley

I didnt say you are a womanizer but Im saying U are a flirterer cheesy

Ok, lets change topic. WHat do u wanna talk about? I hope not about cars and football. tongue
Re: Crazyman, I Need To Clarify Sumthin With You by CrazyMan(m): 10:50pm On May 27, 2011
I would be playing Barca in the finals of the UEFA champions league few hours form now.

What do you think?

Hope we’re the same united boat? smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Port-harcourt Single.let's Meet And Hook Up! / Whatsapp Fun Group GIST PALACE / Is Light In Complexion A Crime?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.