Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her (50117 Views)

Missing Hanifar Abubakar Killed By Kidnappers Despite Collecting Ransom / Newborn Baby Survives 24 Hours After Mother Buried Her In Shallow Grave (Photo) / The Security Man Who Killed A Bride-To-Be And Buried Her In Delta State Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Mrpojj(m): 9:08pm On Aug 22, 2021
Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by cayorday89(m): 9:10pm On Aug 22, 2021
Hmm
Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Overthemoonman: 9:10pm On Aug 22, 2021
BrainzMan:
Franca elisha messing around with abubakar/huzaifa....when will christian girls learn not to be involved with this people,,they are only out to use nd rubbish you...but because of greed,they won't listen, meanwhile the said abubakar has a 7year old fatima bethrothed to him, whom he will go nd get married to after using/rubbishing christian girls (mind u,they brag about it, it is seen as some sort of achievement, using and rubbishing a daughter of a kaffir)....no wonder he didnt feel any remorse after her death, he even wen to play football,,because he consideres a daughter of a kaffir as less than a human being.
Confirm. My reply was also like yours. I schooled in the North. You see Christian girls following these guys to rubbish just because of money. You know Hausa guys only toast a girl using money and gift.. Our greedy Christian girls do not know more than these two things. These guys don't even have and will never have plans to marry them only to use them and dumb them. When you advise them In school, they will tell you it is Love and they are 'adult' that can 'love' anybody... Very foolish girls... These guys useless them and brag about it. I feel ashamed seeing my Christian girls behaving like idiots like this.

1 Like

Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by TheMostComplex1: 9:11pm On Aug 22, 2021
I guess he wanted to kill her . He didn't do any abortion. Wicked people
Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 22, 2021
Levinas:

grin grin If atheism is your religion, then dont be fanatical with it. But u wouldn't know anything about that, would you?
Count me out of your Religious junkiesm.
Religion is a scam .
You Neva answer my question is atheism not a Religion ?
You are confused, now fhuck off .

Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Levinas: 9:19pm On Aug 22, 2021
;
Trustnoman4life:

Count me out of your Religious junkiesm.
Religion is a scam .
You Neva answer my question is atheism not a Religion ?
You are confused, now fhuck off .

Atheism is a religion grin grin grin grin this one squander en school fees grin grin grin grin
But let say it is for the sake of the argument, show me where i said it isn't.
Whatever your religion is, DON'T BE A FANATIC
Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by dshokodiza(m): 9:21pm On Aug 22, 2021
Allah ya kara
Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by cybriz82(m): 9:21pm On Aug 22, 2021
They really mean to kill her that's y they weren't scare when she fainted in d first place...

Funny part is that christian girls easily fall for all this guys..but u will hardly see an Hausa girls talking to xtian guys...

1 Like

Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 22, 2021
Levinas:
;

Atheism is a religion grin grin grin grin this one squander en school fees grin grin grin grin
But let say it is for the sake of the argument, show me where i said it isn't.
Whatever your religion is, DON'T BE A FANATIC
Mugu.
No b you dey refer to me as an atheist junkie or fanatic after i don state finish say Religion na scam .
Abi you been no dey enter class because u sound as if you lack comprehension skills .
Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Levinas: 9:32pm On Aug 22, 2021
Trustnoman4life:

Mugu.
No b you dey refer to me as an atheist junkie or fanatic after i don state finish say Religion na scam .
Abi you been no dey enter class because u sound as if you lack comprehension skills .

With all due offence, oga u eat your school fees. And i feel gradually drawn in your world of petty arguments and bad logic. If atheism is your religion, then don't be a fanatic. Happy Sunday grin angry grin grin.
Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Naijatask: 9:39pm On Aug 22, 2021
KingDash:
useless generation.. when I was thier age I was obsessed with naruto... him even dey impregnate girl, bastard useless thing.

My guy wey sabi. Started watching anime in 2017, watched the whole Naruto series, still watching anime sha but not addicted like before
Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by tnerro1(m): 9:40pm On Aug 22, 2021
Wetin Franca Dey do with mumini Abubakar, and if you say “na love na” , na thunder go fire you
Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 22, 2021
Levinas:

With all due offence, oga u eat your school fees. And i feel gradually drawn in your world of petty arguments and bad logic. If atheism is your religion, then don't be a fanatic. Happy Sunday grin angry grin grin.
Count me out of your Religious hallucinations.
Define Religion ?
You are a religious junkie finish .

Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by TheWolfen(m): 9:50pm On Aug 22, 2021
The people u posted are demon controlled and demons/fallen angels are deceivers not different from the current one that makes u doubt the existence of your creator

Trustnoman4life:

Which Jesus ?
Which God ?
State your fhucking point and don't add Religion into everything .
Religion is a scam .
Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Levinas: 9:51pm On Aug 22, 2021
Trustnoman4life:
Count me out of your Religious hallucinations.
Define Religion ?
You are a religious junkie finish .

Do u have a problem distinguishing what u said from what i said? I never used the word junkie. Did u just learn the word and so very eager to use it in every sentence? Because it doesn't make ehen used with religion. "Religious junkie grin angry" what does that even mean. I suggest u re-examine your 'religion' because it obviously isn't doing well for you, seing how angry you are with other people's beleive. But guess what, there's is nothing u can do about it. U can climb a mountain and shout 'religion is scam' people will always choose their beleifs. Know this and know peace
Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Corbin: 9:53pm On Aug 22, 2021
Oh my God
Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 22, 2021
Levinas:

Do u have a problem distinguishing what u said from what i said? I never used the word junkie. Did u just learn the word and so very eager to use it in every sentence? Because it doesn't make ehen used with religion. "Religious junkie grin angry" what does that even mean. I suggest u re-examine your 'religion' because it obviously isn't doing well for you, seing how angry you are with other people's beleive. But guess what, there's is nothing u can do about it. U can climb a mountain and shout 'religion is scam' people will always choose their beleifs. Know this and know peace
Mr i pay all my school fees.
Why do you refer to someone as an atheist who says Religion is a scam.
It shows u lack comprehension skills.
Hope say i no dey talk to someone way just finish primary school wey dey just buy phone for .
Someone says Religion is a scam and you are here telling the person to re-examine his Religion .
Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 22, 2021
TheWolfen:
The people u posted are demon controlled and demons/fallen angels are deceivers not different from the current one that makes u doubt the existence of your creator

Which people ?
Which creator ?

Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Levinas: 10:04pm On Aug 22, 2021
Trustnoman4life:

Mr i pay all my school fees.
Why do you refer to someone as an atheist who says Religion is a scam.
It shows u lack comprehension skills.
Hope say i no dey talk to someone way just finish primary school wey dey just buy phone for .
Someone says Religion is a scam and you are here telling the person to re-examine his Religion .

Exactly my thoughts bro. Hope say i no dey talk to a computer algorithm with a default setting 'atheistic fanatic'
Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by TheWolfen(m): 10:09pm On Aug 22, 2021
Yes you know exactly wat I mean
I have said my own...

Trustnoman4life:

Which people ?
Which creator ?
Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 22, 2021
Levinas:

Exactly my thoughts bro. Hope say i no dey talk to a computer algorithm with a default setting 'atheistic fanatic'
Mugu.
The word "atheist fanatic" should not have come up since i said " Religion is a scam " .
Now wey u don know say atheism na Religion I think say you for just shut up because u sound like a narrowly read person .
E be like u be Christian Junkie .
Your eye never clear.
Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 22, 2021
TheWolfen:
Yes you know exactly wat I mean
I have said my own...

I don't know what you mean .
Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Khayil(m): 10:10pm On Aug 22, 2021
Righteousness2:
Society is in a total Moral Meltdown.

JESUS speaking about the signs of Endtimes declares that because Iniquity will increase, the Love of many with go cold.
The value for human life all over the world today is non-existent for many.

The real cause of all these evils is Because the relationship with GOD is cooling off.

Is it not the same God who committed and asked his generals to kill millions?
Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Levinas: 10:11pm On Aug 22, 2021
Trustnoman4life:

Mugu.
The word "atheist fanatic" should not have come up since i said " Religion is a scam " .
Now wey u don know say Religion na scam I think say you for just shut up because u sound like a narrowly read person .
E be like u be Christian Junkie .
Your eye never clear.

Ohh, u are not religious again? grin grin angry. O.moh this computer na die
Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 22, 2021
Levinas:

Ohh, u are not religious again? grin grin angry. O.moh this computer na die
Where i tell you say I dey Religious ? Mugu
From your other comment it shows u don't know the meaning of junkie and how it can be used.we have political junkies, soccer junkies, Religious junkies etc .
Mr i pay all my school fees you be Religious junkie.
Religion remains a big scam .

Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Levinas: 10:21pm On Aug 22, 2021
Trustnoman4life:

Where i tell you say I dey Religious ? Mugu
From your other comment it shows u don't know the meaning of junkie and how it can be used.we have political junkies, soccer junkies, Religious junkies etc .
Mr i pay all my school fees you be Religious junkie.
Religion remains a big scam .

'Religious junkie' grin grin grin what they be sniffing? Religion? Oga, u eat your fees. But don't trust my word for it. Ask others. I mean trust will be difficult to ask from Trustnoman4forlife
Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Polynek(m): 10:27pm On Aug 22, 2021
Mehn Dix is very disheartening, I wonder how the parents of d deceased will feel, the worse part is dat cryd girl is gone,
Re: Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 22, 2021
Levinas:

'Religious junkie' grin grin grin what they be sniffing? Religion? Oga, u eat your fees. But don't trust my word for it. Ask others. I mean trust will be difficult to ask from Trustnoman4forlife
Classic car junkies ? What dey b sniffing ? Cars .
You need a refund of your school fees or u bin no dey enter class .
Even ur fhuckin Bible says trust no man so wetin u see wrong for my moniker? Ode.e be like u no read the definition of Junkie wey i post ? U just dey type without reading others comment properly ? Tomorrow u will say nairaland misinformed you.
You be werey o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NSCDC Official Flogs His Sisters For Having Boyfriends (Pics) / Armed Robbery Suspects Arrested By Abia Police Including A Lady (Photos) / Man Murders Fiancée In Port-Harcourt Hotel (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.