Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,567 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Only Few People Escape This, I Didn't Too - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Only Few People Escape This, I Didn't Too (342 Views)

Recapitalization: Jobs Losses Loom As Nigerian Banks Battle To Escape Extinction / Wow Can't Believe this, I Just Received $80 In My Paypal From Warrior Plus / 10 Nigeria Professions That Never Escape Law Of Karma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only Few People Escape This, I Didn't Too by kolabab20(m): 3:55pm On Aug 22, 2021
What I'm about to reveal to you are
the two major problems you are probably facing now, or would probably face if you skip this. You will also discover how I finally liberated myself from them.

1. How do I start? When I started my online journey, I had no clue of how to start. So, I simply jumped from one training to another without actually gaining much from them.

I kept consuming information, like opt in for any freebies that seemed valuable. Yeah, some freebies were quite useful, but you can't get the full gist through that.

So, I opted in for several paid courses and still had little to show for it.

And this led to the second problem...

2. Now I had numerous information at my end, but I was even more confused.

How funny could that be?

I had gathered series of information I probably had little to do with, while still lacking the right information I needed.

I became overloaded with information and finally decided to call it partially quit.

Yeah, I left online for some months.

During my break, I was undergoing a series of unlearning and relearning processes.

These processes transformed me into a new person who finally found his path.

So, here is what I did...

Out of all the information I had garnered.

I realised that you need to have a digital skill to make cool money online.

And if you want to make enough money to fund your envisaged lifestyle, you need a high income digital skill.

So, I researched on high income skills I could learn while considering several factors like, the time required, how profitable it is etc.

I finally settled for video Content creation, buried my head in it.

Started leaning how to do it with my smartphone, and in less than a month, the result started coming.

My first video job in February 2021
was 7500naira, while I earned 20,000naira from my 9-5 teaching Job.

The day I did a 20,000naira job in 2 hours, my mind removed totally from my 9-5 job. �

Then, I did several jobs 5k, 10k, 15k, 20k.

In fact, I have confidently charged 30,000 per video job more than once.

All videos done witn my smartphone.

To God be the Glory.

Now listen, dont take my words for it.

Before 2021, I used to think 6 figures is actually hard to make online. Today, it's a changed story.

I have done 6 figures already, this month alone.

P.S Get a high Income skill, master it and come back as a valuable person. The reward for value is cool money.

Raheem Sodiq Babatunde
Video Content Expert.

P.S.S I will take you through how you can identify the best High income skill for you in my coming post.

3 Likes

Re: Only Few People Escape This, I Didn't Too by Yungmakavelli: 3:59pm On Aug 22, 2021
How can i go about that

1 Like

Re: Only Few People Escape This, I Didn't Too by Adeoye11(m): 8:26pm On Aug 22, 2021
Ok we r waiting

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Is Why Your Clients Are Afraid Of Calling You Back / Secondary School Students Spotted Learning Mechanic Skill In Anambra / How To Make Your First N150,000 On Your Smartphone In 29 Days Or Less…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.