Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life (49749 Views)

Ibiyeomie: Joblessness Is Not Caused By Devil. It's Caused By Lack Of Integrity / Joshua Bamiloye Mike: The Movie “Lucifer” Used By Devil To Win Souls / Whether A Man Of God Is Called By Devil Or By God Is None Of Your Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by benjackugo: 4:46pm On Aug 22, 2021
Bishop Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By The Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life (Video)

General overseer of Living Faith Church Worldwide (a.k.a. Winners' Chapel), Bishop David Oyedepo has spoken against the usage of earphones and phones during church service, saying that it is a tool the devil created to block people from hearing God's word, IgbereTV reports.

During a church service, he said to his congregation;

"We live in a very rowdy time. Young generation, please listen to me. All these things you plug in your ear is to block your way forward. It is designed by the devil to block your way forward. No time to hear from God. Many have never heard anything from God. They even plug it in anywhere, on the streets. Noise, noise, noise! Zero access to divine guidance. Noise in the morning, afternoon, night.

We had a situation in South Korea, I saw it in one publication. Now 10,000 Churches were said to close down within 10 years, an average of 1,000 Churches per year.
Why? Children, young people will sit down in Church (with earphones): don't hear nothing Sir.
In fact Service would end, we were told and they won't know until they look around and see there is nobody around. Then they will leave. It is as terrible as that.
The devil wants to destroy the fate of the future generation. Very soon, he wants to wipe away the Bible hard copy from your hand so you can be browsing nonsense even in Church. Nonsense in Church.
You will think they are writing what you are saying? No.
(Demonstrates someone busy on mobile device), he hears Amen, (echoes) Amen (absentmindedly)."

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmZYvLljPhI

https://igberetvnews.com/1398583/bishop-oyedepo-earphones-designed-devil-block-way-forward-life-video/

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by yuping(m): 4:50pm On Aug 22, 2021
First is not proper to use head phone while preaching is going on, why go to church when you are not ready to listen to the Word of God and for Christ sake it Just one day in a week.
But seriously Technology have nothing to do with the devil � if so why are you using Microphone to preach let us always take away sentiment when preaching or exaggerating when passing message.
All DJ and producers will be disappointed with this.

325 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 22, 2021
How do this man keep coming up with all these topics?
The only time I use earpiece is while am traveling cos I hate boring journey.
So how is it blocking my future?

OluwaJohn77:

I was at the Service; why did media like to add Jara to everything statement of Bishop Oyedepo; the Bishop was trying to talk about the excess use of Earpiece that it will prevent you from hearing from the holy spirit; that it is a major tools used by the devil to cause distraction on the Youth from focus.
brother, how does earpiece prevent you from hearing from the holy spirit?
Your case is just like tunning down your car volume just to read a road sign

321 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by ObaKlaz: 5:16pm On Aug 22, 2021
Hmmmn... Bishop David O. Oyedepo.
Sometimes he gets it, sometimes he misses it totally! This sounds like Taliban or Hisbah talks!

Earbuds are not the problem, it's the misuse! There's no technology in our past or present civilisation that God 'designed' (including his aircrafts!). But these inventions can either be used to serve good purposes or the other way.

Either way, the issue lies with the usage, NOT with the invention.

263 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by Justice3000(m): 5:19pm On Aug 22, 2021
Like koye mi.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by DenreleDave(m): 5:21pm On Aug 22, 2021
grin cheesy

I bliv it bcox one of my friend is very useless with earpiece... Na shout shout u go dey shout B4 him ear.

Very annoying boy

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by Adamgeneral12: 6:00pm On Aug 22, 2021
One teacher says anything you do in excess is a sin. Students called her "IS A SIN"
You talk too much ' is a sin'
You eat too much ' is a sin'
You sleep too much ' is a sin'
Now you use earphone too much ' is also a sin' grin

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by obonujoker(m): 6:02pm On Aug 22, 2021
Lol... Lol... Lol...

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by Goldbw122(m): 6:22pm On Aug 22, 2021
There is time for everything, time to use earphone and time do do anything, it is about control.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by OluwaJohn77: 7:18pm On Aug 22, 2021
yuping:
First is not proper to use head phone while preaching is going on, why go to church when you are not ready to listen to the Word of God and for Christ sake it Just one day in a week.
But seriously Technology have nothing to do with the devil � if so why are you using Microphone to preach let us always take away sentiment when preaching or exaggerating when passing message.
All DJ and producers will be disappointed with this.
I was at the Service; why did media like to add Jara to every statement of Bishop Oyedepo; the Bishop was trying to talk about the excess use of Earpiece that it will prevent you from hearing from the holy spirit; that it is a major tools used by the devil to cause distraction on the Youth from focus.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by Snitch24(m): 7:33pm On Aug 22, 2021
Lmao
As much as I don't believe this post
I still can't stop laughing grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by Image123(m): 7:49pm On Aug 22, 2021
Lol, my bishop. What he is saying is true.

5 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by Image123(m): 7:53pm On Aug 22, 2021
Snitch24:
Lmao
As much as I don't believe this post
I still can't stop laughing grin

He said it, but it's the explanation he made in the video that makes it clearer. The heading is more of sensational sha.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:26pm On Aug 22, 2021
So what stops churches from giving rules? "No use of earphones", simple and short.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:30pm On Aug 22, 2021
Hmm...
Re: Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by horpeyemmi66(m): 9:03pm On Aug 22, 2021
grin grin For God Sake!!!
Re: Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by thesicilian: 9:03pm On Aug 22, 2021
Every invention made by man has its advantages and disadvantages

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by money121(m): 9:03pm On Aug 22, 2021
Sakamaje

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by Thoyesh: 9:03pm On Aug 22, 2021
Bishop is right... MannaVultureGrill was using earphone when buhari invited him for yusuf wedding.. that's why he missed it �

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by Chimookigwe: 9:03pm On Aug 22, 2021
Statements like this are reserved for Chris Oyakhilome.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by tamdun: 9:04pm On Aug 22, 2021
Here we go again... lipsrsealed
Re: Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by BruncleZuma: 9:04pm On Aug 22, 2021

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by swarley75(m): 9:04pm On Aug 22, 2021
All these scammers that parade themselves as men of God, imagine what this one is spewing?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 22, 2021
Hm! Earpiece?
They want to demonize everything before Jesus comes.

Who in their right senses would even be using a headphone in church during service?.

Though used to use it in the choir back then when scoring a song I want to minister. But I stopped all that.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by Sonnobax15(m): 9:05pm On Aug 22, 2021
grin
Ok...daddy G.O has spoken...

But the offering and tithes that we normally give in your so-called churches, aren't they meant to open any door that we ignorantly close? undecided

These pastors,I don stop to dey take dem serious....E better say make my own sins lead me to hell than to pay heed to these pastors wey go still jejely lead me to hell at the end toolipsrsealed

Rubbish..

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by Hanibbal(m): 9:05pm On Aug 22, 2021
SMH for old man

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Air-conditioned Church Built By Tonimas In Neni, Anambra (Photos) / Pastor Samuel Udo-Mbang Is Dead. Deeper Life Swaziland Overseer Slumps & Dies / Ayo Oritsejafor Welcomes Benny Hinn To His Church In Warri. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.