Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,763 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life (49745 Views)

Ibiyeomie: Joblessness Is Not Caused By Devil. It's Caused By Lack Of Integrity / Joshua Bamiloye Mike: The Movie “Lucifer” Used By Devil To Win Souls / Whether A Man Of God Is Called By Devil Or By God Is None Of Your Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by Love55freas(m): 3:10am On Aug 23, 2021
what about your private jet
Re: Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by Benwallt(m): 3:57am On Aug 23, 2021
Why ascribing the use of earphones to the devil? I bet he cldnt tell them not to come to church if they know their presence there is to press phone n use earphones.
Re: Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by IAMPEDRO: 4:35am On Aug 23, 2021
DenreleDave:
grin cheesy

I bliv it bcox one of my friend is very useless with earpiece... Na shout shout u go dey shout B4 him ear.

Very annoying boy
This is exactly what Bishop was trying to point out, when money get to the wrong hands it causes disaster so with every other things. Even as much as I like to listening to good music with my earphones whenever I get to a gathering I immediately drop mine, I have few hours there and u have all day to myself.
When it is use almost everytime it causes deafness and hearing loss.
Re: Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by LOVEGINO(m): 4:46am On Aug 23, 2021
Xscape047:
Dou know...?

The highest goals were 149-0 in a football game played between Stade Olympique de L’emyrne and AS Adema of Madagascar.
Chai! I for bet over 120 with 1k. I for don buy house for lekki now grin
Re: Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by Franking: 5:41am On Aug 23, 2021
Word of God my ass. Rather stay in my house and press my phone.
Re: Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by Nobody: 5:57am On Aug 23, 2021
wellmax:

Are you for real?

When you always have music playing, you CANNOT hear when He speaks to you.

He's a gentle spirit.
he speaks to your soul not your ears bro
Re: Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by Nobody: 5:58am On Aug 23, 2021
edoairways:

It makes you to loose focus especially when abused. This what the holy spirit hates.
when does the holy spirit speak to you? Isn't it when you meditate? What if I was listening to a Christian motivation song through my earpiece and meditating?
Re: Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by Nobody: 6:00am On Aug 23, 2021
Okhuadams:
when u don't understand simple explanation keep ur odourfarious mouth shut. Ingredients and Nonsense
you can choose to be sensible or senseless, your choice brother..
I can be listening to Christian songs or worship song and meditate, maybe due to a busy or noisy environment.. You people don't look at the pros and cons of a message, you just swallow it line hook and sinker.
No wonder most of you are primitive in your thinking and reasoning
Re: Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by Nobody: 6:01am On Aug 23, 2021
equity1:
He said, using earpiece in the church not when you are travelling.
he didn't mention church, pls point me to where he mentioned church
Re: Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by Nobody: 6:02am On Aug 23, 2021
misterme:

Your problem is lack of understanding, especially contextual understanding. Understand the context in which he said what he said.
Imagine putting on earphone in church during church service
what if the person using the earpiece is hearing impaired?
Re: Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by Nobody: 6:03am On Aug 23, 2021
zombieHUNTER:

You can't even read this short thread
maybe you should make me understand
Re: Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by Hassanmaye(m): 6:03am On Aug 23, 2021
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

[img]https://c./kr1MZmUs_UsAAAAC/headphones.gif[/img]
Hahahhahahaha bad boy you will be banned grin grin
Re: Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by Hassanmaye(m): 6:06am On Aug 23, 2021
Sanchez01:
This man's mindset is so archaic. It becomes interesting that he disguises under the umbrella of religion to sell his nonsense.
He is better than Many men of Guardd
Re: Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by freshalien: 6:11am On Aug 23, 2021
OluwaJohn77:

I was at the Service; why did media like to add Jara to everything statement of Bishop Oyedepo; the Bishop was trying to talk about the excess use of Earpiece that it will prevent you from hearing from the holy spirit; that it is a major tools used by the devil to cause distraction on the Youth from focus.

Always use common sense in your analysis of issues and events. Science and tech have moved the world forward and still do till this very day, while religion keeps setting generations back by centuries.
Re: Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by Fabnaija: 6:26am On Aug 23, 2021
Wearing earphone in a church service can only happen in your kind of church where worldliness rules.
Re: Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by kudosman: 6:43am On Aug 23, 2021
cry
DenreleDave:
grin cheesy

I bliv it bcox one of my friend is very useless with earpiece... Na shout shout u go dey shout B4 him ear.

Very annoying boy
Re: Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by Okhuadams(m): 7:03am On Aug 23, 2021
southniyikaye:
you can choose to be sensible or senseless, your choice brother..
I can be listening to Christian songs or worship song and meditate, maybe due to a busy or noisy environment.. You people don't look at the pros and cons of a message, you just swallow it line hook and sinker.
No wonder most of you are primitive in your thinking and reasoning
welldone Mr unprimitive man, read the post again and get the meaning, I've seen okada hit pple cos of ear piece and so many other funny things. Read again and u will think and reason well. Gd morning and enjoy ur week
Re: Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by yuping(m): 7:12am On Aug 23, 2021
NobleRace:

He never condemned Technology. He only condemned the use of earphones while messages are going on. Didn't you read? He even gave an example of the Korean situation where youths become totally oblivious of their surroundings.
I read and understand Oyedepo that why I know he did not say anything about Korea but China, and about Technology I'm talking in general people are always saying its demonic remember 5g network during lockdown what they say about it.
Re: Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by deebrownneymar: 7:23am On Aug 23, 2021
Oyedepo is ignorant and should retire from the pulpit premised on his age
Re: Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by donMIG(m): 7:26am On Aug 23, 2021
Adamgeneral12:
One teacher says anything you do in excess is a sin. Students called her "IS A SIN"
You talk too much ' is a sin'
You eat too much ' is a sin'
You sleep too much ' is a sin'
Now you use earphone too much ' is also a sin' grin

N u tink she's wrong?
I don't know if u should b laffing at urself or her
Wen u do sometin too much it becomes ur idol thus, bcomin a sin
Re: Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by blacknoir: 7:27am On Aug 23, 2021
Please if you are a Christian, kindly go to this channel and subscribe ,it will help the channel grow thank you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3la_YqjBN7g
Re: Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by ityP(m): 7:28am On Aug 23, 2021
drake99:
Oga, you don't know anything. Who told you that opening the Bible to read is a yardstick to preaching gospel?

I personally don't believe in oyedepo but you didn't just make any sense, one can preach and win souls without opening the Bible.

See nonsense talk. Opening the Bible to read is not a yardstick to preach? God forbid these Christians
Re: Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by TemmyT002(m): 7:30am On Aug 23, 2021
southniyikaye:
How do this man keep coming up with all these topics?
The only time I use earpiece is while am traveling cos I hate boring journey.
So how is it blocking my future?

brother, how does earpiece prevent you from hearing from the holy spirit?
Your case is just like tunning down your car volume just to read a road sign

Stop reading headlines alone.
Re: Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by texazzpete(m): 7:37am On Aug 23, 2021
Waiting for when he will address private jets
Re: Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by ityP(m): 7:43am On Aug 23, 2021
lastchild:
you are just unintelligent, so you think that people who open the Bible and preach won't misfire?

so opening the Bible is now a rule in preaching gospel? how many times did Jesus open the scroll to teach? you are just a capital MUMU

internet has given every idiot access to talk

You be mumu o. You didn't hear when I said either cite or quote? All through Jesus' ministry, he cited or quoted scriptures. The scriptures was the basis of his teachings. He didn't bring in man made philosophies into his teachings. You lots will sit in church, while one idiot tells you what and what not to do, with using the Bible as his authority. Foolish Christians!
Re: Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by Johnsown1(m): 7:44am On Aug 23, 2021
yuping:
First is not proper to use head phone while preaching is going on, why go to church when you are not ready to listen to the Word of God and for Christ sake it Just one day in a week.
But seriously Technology have nothing to do with the devil � .

This is a nice response, the other lines just want to spoil everything. His preaching is based in the church because Satan uses it to distract people in the presence of God.
Re: Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by Johnsown1(m): 7:48am On Aug 23, 2021
There is nothing wrong about his teaching if actually you reads through the lines.
Re: Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 23, 2021
You're wrong old man....
Re: Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by lastchild: 7:53am On Aug 23, 2021
ityP:

You be mumu o. You didn't hear when I said either cite or quote? All through Jesus' ministry, he cited or quoted scriptures. The scriptures was the basis of his teachings. He didn't bring in man made philosophies into his teachings. You lots will sit in church, while one idiot tells you what and what not to do, with using the Bible as his authority. Foolish Christians!
you just sound frustrated, sincerely speaking..

So you don't know that one can preach without citing or quoting the scripture? oga e be like your girlfriend dumped you, just go and sort yourself out first.

your own foolishness is topnotch
Re: Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by colestephan86: 7:54am On Aug 23, 2021
benjackugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1398583/bishop-oyedepo-earphones-designed-devil-block-way-forward-life-video/
All these retrogressive ideologies, is part of what has made our youths unproductive.
Imagine Steve Jobs or bill gate grew under this man's guidance, they wouldn't have been what they are today.
If you want to be a successful business person and needs guidance, please stay away from this kind of people.
Re: Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by ityP(m): 7:58am On Aug 23, 2021
lastchild:
you just sound frustrated, sincerely speaking..

So you don't know that one can preach without citing or quoting the scripture? oga e be like your girlfriend dumped you, just go and sort yourself out first.

your own foolishness is topnotch

And you think it's right? See how Christianity don scatter. Why go to church sef? Since preaching don turn motivational lectures. These pastors are no different from motivational speakers without citing or quoting the Bible. It's a pity y'all churchgoers don't know this. You just sit in the church like fools and hear stupid talk. Anything wey enter the idiotic pastor head, na him e dey feed Una with. God forbid bad thing! Blind folks!!!
Re: Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by Smithwilliams826: 8:27am On Aug 23, 2021
southniyikaye:
How do this man keep coming up with all these topics?
The only time I use earpiece is while am traveling cos I hate boring journey.
So how is it blocking my future?

brother, how does earpiece prevent you from hearing from the holy spirit?
Your case is just like tunning down your car volume just to read a road sign
What are you saying? Reading is differs from listening or hearing. How can you listen to the word of God or message spoken by the preacher and still listen?
You can read the bible and still listen to music but you can't listen to music and still be able to assimilate the words of the preacher.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor Samuel Udo-Mbang Is Dead. Deeper Life Swaziland Overseer Slumps & Dies / Air-conditioned Church Built By Tonimas In Neni, Anambra (Photos) / Ayo Oritsejafor Welcomes Benny Hinn To His Church In Warri. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.