Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,881 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:16 AM

Tears For Abia State! Efcc Traced N551 Billion To Former Governor Son's Account - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tears For Abia State! Efcc Traced N551 Billion To Former Governor Son's Account (5136 Views)

Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Nasarawa Over Airstrike, Death Of Governor Son / No Tears For Nnamdi Kanu - Farooq Kperogi / Losses At NNPC Hit N551.46b In Four Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tears For Abia State! Efcc Traced N551 Billion To Former Governor Son's Account by FarahAideed: 7:45am On Aug 23, 2021
PIMPAR:

But you believe Minister of humanitarian stole N789b? You are nothing but confirmed confused entity

I never said she stole 789 billion. But I believe over 500 milllion dollars used for her hand to hand giveaway to the poor need to be properly accounted for
Re: Tears For Abia State! Efcc Traced N551 Billion To Former Governor Son's Account by PIMPAR: 7:49am On Aug 23, 2021
FarahAideed:

I never said she stole 789 billion. But I believe over 500 milllion dollars need to be properly accounted for
That's why you need to use your head. Where and who gave her $500m?
Re: Tears For Abia State! Efcc Traced N551 Billion To Former Governor Son's Account by PIMPAR: 7:50am On Aug 23, 2021
FarahAideed:

I never said she stole 789 billion. But I believe over 500 milllion dollars used for her hand to hand giveaway to the poor need to be properly accounted for
Use your head for once
Re: Tears For Abia State! Efcc Traced N551 Billion To Former Governor Son's Account by PIMPAR: 7:50am On Aug 23, 2021
1298eight:
[s][/s]
Wailing IPoB
Re: Tears For Abia State! Efcc Traced N551 Billion To Former Governor Son's Account by FarahAideed: 7:54am On Aug 23, 2021
PIMPAR:

Use your head for once

I always use my head and that's why I don't have to kiss ass to survive like you na .
Re: Tears For Abia State! Efcc Traced N551 Billion To Former Governor Son's Account by FarahAideed: 7:55am On Aug 23, 2021
PIMPAR:

That's why you need to use your head. Where and who gave her $500m?

Give me time to dig up how much she distributed so far ..it's should be around 400 to 500
Re: Tears For Abia State! Efcc Traced N551 Billion To Former Governor Son's Account by PIMPAR: 7:58am On Aug 23, 2021
1298eight:
[s][/s]
Achalugo no sit at home today. You better go work your lazy ass
Re: Tears For Abia State! Efcc Traced N551 Billion To Former Governor Son's Account by ruggedtimi(m): 7:59am On Aug 23, 2021
Baba wetin you want use all this money do Yet you be speaker for house of assembly. After Dem go dey blame Fulani for their problems...
Re: Tears For Abia State! Efcc Traced N551 Billion To Former Governor Son's Account by PIMPAR: 7:59am On Aug 23, 2021
FarahAideed:

Give me time to dig up how much she distributed so far ..it's should be around 400 to 500
And who are you to be asking silly questions from me? Use your head. Tribal bigot
Re: Tears For Abia State! Efcc Traced N551 Billion To Former Governor Son's Account by sukar886: 8:22am On Aug 23, 2021
They will leave him and collect bribe ... That's naija my country
Re: Tears For Abia State! Efcc Traced N551 Billion To Former Governor Son's Account by FarahAideed: 8:27am On Aug 23, 2021
PIMPAR:

And who are you to be asking silly questions from me? Use your head. Tribal bigot

You are a nobody who has to support a failed govt online so you can eat ...don't play yourself ..No man worth his salt will take up the role you taken #fact another failed 30 something year old cheesy
Re: Tears For Abia State! Efcc Traced N551 Billion To Former Governor Son's Account by thelegend1(m): 8:50am On Aug 23, 2021
That's why I laugh at those clamoring for Biafra/Ipob.
Your problem is not the FG, it is your fellow brother!
Re: Tears For Abia State! Efcc Traced N551 Billion To Former Governor Son's Account by EmekaA125(m): 10:10am On Aug 23, 2021
PIMPAR:

Children of confusion.
Ezi bida
Re: Tears For Abia State! Efcc Traced N551 Billion To Former Governor Son's Account by Terrence98: 10:14am On Aug 23, 2021
Abians deserve to suffer and they will suffer till they get sense. No Northern Governor roll) will dare try this nonsense without consequences.
Re: Tears For Abia State! Efcc Traced N551 Billion To Former Governor Son's Account by igbowoman: 10:30am On Aug 23, 2021
Princeton92:
This is so very annoying and funny same time, I don't understand why we Nigerians don't have sense to vote out greedy politicians, it's okay to loot but loot with sense and so what you're supposed to do... Funnily enough Abia State past governors loot even the future of their Abia that in 2 decades they cannot boast of any development contributed to South-Easterners not even much from Aba cause of poor road network oo!

Shame! Shame!! Shame!!!
When there's a law against corruption then e go better small cause e go bad oo as e be so

The saddest part is that you actually believe that these people are voted in.

1 Like

Re: Tears For Abia State! Efcc Traced N551 Billion To Former Governor Son's Account by Rondrosco: 1:44pm On Aug 23, 2021
Kingsleyphy:

What's it like

OK you can easily get them if you call to order for my full eBook on sharp profitable business you can do without waisting time..

you can triple your capital and investment as fast as you can ever imagine.

get the ebook for #10m cash....
Re: Tears For Abia State! Efcc Traced N551 Billion To Former Governor Son's Account by alizma: 8:33am On Aug 25, 2021
History555:
And efcc refused to arrest him rather they keep inviting his father for questioning then release him after collecting their chop money from him.
When they arrested Uzor Kalu what did Abians said? They said he was witch-hunted because he has interest in presidential position and when he got out by crook means, his people Abians celebrated his freedom. If you are one of the EFCC official who tirelessly followed Kalu's case without comprise and later watched how the man you had become his enemy was celebrated by those he defrauded, won't you be careful this time around?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed: Shortfalls In Budget Allocation Hampering War Against Fake News / Breaking: Tinubu Is A Disgrace To Africa - Chatham Media Rep / APC Campaign Rally In Tsafe LG, Zamfara State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.