Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,914 members, 7,802,976 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Launching A Crypto Token. Will You Like To Be Among The Founding Members? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Launching A Crypto Token. Will You Like To Be Among The Founding Members? (1979 Views)

Davido And Obi Cubana Lunches Their Crypto Token / True Story Of One Of The Founding Fathers Of The United State / Dalecoin ERC 20 Token Will Soon Be Listed On More Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Launching A Crypto Token. Will You Like To Be Among The Founding Members? by MikaelDare(m): 1:11am On Aug 25, 2021
Interested.
Re: Launching A Crypto Token. Will You Like To Be Among The Founding Members? by jtwnz: 7:30am On Aug 25, 2021
is there a better word for IM VERY MUCH INTERESTED, please add me to ur first 1000 token network.
Re: Launching A Crypto Token. Will You Like To Be Among The Founding Members? by Samson1104(m): 7:52am On Aug 25, 2021
I dey Interested
Re: Launching A Crypto Token. Will You Like To Be Among The Founding Members? by Brexxit(m): 8:09am On Aug 25, 2021
I'm interested,my WhatsApp contact is on my signature.
Re: Launching A Crypto Token. Will You Like To Be Among The Founding Members? by Madmazel99(m): 9:13am On Aug 25, 2021
Tejuri:
Instagram: 9jatoken

Twitter: 9jatoken

Telegram: naijatoken

Website (still undeveloped): 9jatoken.com
good day bro, I'm interested. I will suggest if you don't mind about the name of the token. Why not let's think globally instead of restricting this to Nigeria. Let's start from the name. 9jatoken is too attached Nigeria, why not a name not attached to anything Nigeria but everyone knows it's owned by Nigerians. This is just a suggestion

2 Likes

Re: Launching A Crypto Token. Will You Like To Be Among The Founding Members? by Bekermann(m): 9:32am On Aug 25, 2021
Interested
Re: Launching A Crypto Token. Will You Like To Be Among The Founding Members? by mommaJ(f): 9:46am On Aug 25, 2021
I am interested
Re: Launching A Crypto Token. Will You Like To Be Among The Founding Members? by Kaluto: 10:09am On Aug 25, 2021
Tejuri:
I am launching a crypto token, for Nigerians. I will like to throw it out in the open, for those interested in becoming part of the founding members.

I will like to point out that I am not requesting ONE KOBO from anyone. My real interest is for us to create a community. Nigeria is one of the biggest markets for crypto in the whole world and we do not even have a crypto created in this country to meet any of the challenges we are facing.

I will be giving FREE tokens to the founding members. My target is to have 1000 founding members, and we can grow the community from there.

I am repeating this is totally FREE, I am not collecting a KOBO from anyone.

I should be ready to have it ready by the start of next month. You can indicate your interest in joining on the thread and once the tokens are ready I will send yours to you for FREE.

Am interested. Kaluikechi23@gmail.com
Re: Launching A Crypto Token. Will You Like To Be Among The Founding Members? by opeyemhy02(m): 10:16am On Aug 25, 2021
Interested

Kindly share telegram group link
Re: Launching A Crypto Token. Will You Like To Be Among The Founding Members? by Tejuri(m): 11:09am On Aug 25, 2021
Madmazel99:
good day bro, I'm interested. I will suggest if you don't mind about the name of the token. Why not let's think globally instead of restricting this to Nigeria. Let's start from the name. 9jatoken is too attached Nigeria, why not a name not attached to anything Nigeria but everyone knows it's owned by Nigerians. This is just a suggestion

I understand where you are coming from, and I actually gave it a thought too.

Consider the following, from a marketing point of view, to market it towards Nigerians 9jatoken works just fine, I think we can agree on that. According to Binance Nigeria is number 1 in the world in crypto adoption, that tells us we have more than enough people within Nigeria to get into the coin when the time comes. Once we have enough Nigerians and we can get the buzz going, non Nigerians can come in, most crypto investors just want to make money, they don’t care what the name of a coin is. The name was chosen to try and get that initial buzz going. For example, if you saw a coin called India coin and you saw it appreciate 10% in one day, will the name stop you from buying in? Besides most non Nigerians fo not even know what “9ja” means or that it refers to Nigeria, aside Ghanians and a few other African country’s that listen to our music.

1 Like

Re: Launching A Crypto Token. Will You Like To Be Among The Founding Members? by Tejuri(m): 11:10am On Aug 25, 2021
opeyemhy02:
Interested

Kindly share telegram group link

Search “naijatoken” on telegram.
Re: Launching A Crypto Token. Will You Like To Be Among The Founding Members? by amidel(m): 11:16am On Aug 25, 2021
Interested.

helioosoro@gmail.com
Re: Launching A Crypto Token. Will You Like To Be Among The Founding Members? by Premiumwriter2: 11:39am On Aug 25, 2021
Interested.

I'm a writer. I think I can contribute to the content aspect of the website. 07055822849. Add me to your group please
Re: Launching A Crypto Token. Will You Like To Be Among The Founding Members? by Geofavor(m): 12:12pm On Aug 25, 2021
Okay, I'm interested
Re: Launching A Crypto Token. Will You Like To Be Among The Founding Members? by bitcoin123: 2:05pm On Aug 25, 2021
I can create website &more contact:zero9zero1601643one
Re: Launching A Crypto Token. Will You Like To Be Among The Founding Members? by Lachan4(m): 4:18pm On Aug 25, 2021
Interested
Lachan4luv@gmail.com
Re: Launching A Crypto Token. Will You Like To Be Among The Founding Members? by HolySpiritFire(f): 4:26pm On Aug 25, 2021
Interested.
Tejuri:

Search “naijatoken” on telegram.

Re: Launching A Crypto Token. Will You Like To Be Among The Founding Members? by fashionnisir(f): 4:37pm On Aug 25, 2021
have you thought of the following,
what will be
the circulating supply
white paper project
who are the people behind the project
the use case of the coin

are you a miner?

3 Likes

Re: Launching A Crypto Token. Will You Like To Be Among The Founding Members? by Infeno(m): 6:14pm On Aug 25, 2021
Am interested
Godsentmayor@gmail.com
Re: Launching A Crypto Token. Will You Like To Be Among The Founding Members? by emperorventure4(m): 6:20pm On Aug 25, 2021
Interested number on my signature
Re: Launching A Crypto Token. Will You Like To Be Among The Founding Members? by AbuMikey(m): 8:31pm On Aug 25, 2021
I'm interested
Re: Launching A Crypto Token. Will You Like To Be Among The Founding Members? by smcotty(m): 8:50pm On Aug 25, 2021
I'm very much interested
Re: Launching A Crypto Token. Will You Like To Be Among The Founding Members? by Atikulated: 10:08pm On Aug 25, 2021
This is interesting, however, what's the use case of this token? What problem(s) is it going to solve? We can take it further.
Re: Launching A Crypto Token. Will You Like To Be Among The Founding Members? by TheZebra: 10:15pm On Aug 25, 2021
The use case should be related to something very popular among the Nigerian youths. Trust me
Re: Launching A Crypto Token. Will You Like To Be Among The Founding Members? by Tejuri(m): 3:12pm On Aug 26, 2021
TheZebra:
The use case should be related to something very popular among the Nigerian youths. Trust me

Join the telegram channel so we all can rub minds.
Re: Launching A Crypto Token. Will You Like To Be Among The Founding Members? by smachboss01(m): 3:29pm On Aug 26, 2021
Is the token ready? Am interested
Re: Launching A Crypto Token. Will You Like To Be Among The Founding Members? by Tejuri(m): 3:33pm On Aug 26, 2021
smachboss01:
Is the token ready? Am interested

Almost.
Re: Launching A Crypto Token. Will You Like To Be Among The Founding Members? by Krch: 3:56pm On Aug 26, 2021
Good

Re: Launching A Crypto Token. Will You Like To Be Among The Founding Members? by TheZebra: 4:01pm On Aug 26, 2021
Tejuri:

Join the telegram channel so we all can rub minds.
I've searched for it and can't find it
Re: Launching A Crypto Token. Will You Like To Be Among The Founding Members? by Tejuri(m): 4:02pm On Aug 26, 2021
TheZebra:

I've searched for it and can't find it

“Naijatoken”
Re: Launching A Crypto Token. Will You Like To Be Among The Founding Members? by Gdskillful(m): 5:24pm On Aug 26, 2021
I am interested bro
Re: Launching A Crypto Token. Will You Like To Be Among The Founding Members? by divinepips(m): 5:56pm On Aug 26, 2021
Tejuri:

“Naijatoken”
I am very much interested.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: Aftermath Of Zenith Bank Mareva, Seplat Chairman Forced To Step Down / Uber Moove: Share Your Experience / N200,000k: What Business Can You Start With It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.