Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,651 members, 7,801,898 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Why Simon Ekpa Is A Threat To IPOB. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Simon Ekpa Is A Threat To IPOB. (3927 Views)

JUST IN: Why Simon Lalong Resigned As Tinubu’s Minister Of Labour, Employment / 'Simon Ekpa Is Chiefly Known For Spreading Fake News' - Wikipedia (Photo) / Biafra Simon Ekpa Is Contesting In Finland Elections But Says No Elections In SE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Simon Ekpa Is A Threat To IPOB. by udele1: 8:16pm On Aug 22, 2021
Alot of people must have heard about attacks on Simon Ekpa . One would wonder why this attack is coming, even though kanu asked that he should be allowed to broadcast on radio Biafra.

Let me break it down here.

IPOB is a registered business set up by Nnamdi Kanu. Those at the hierarchy benefit financially from the business. Uche mefor was even paid 4000 pounds monthly for up to 5 years.

The so called board DOS all know that this is a fraudulent organisation setup to milk igbos. They use the foot soldiers in igboland to create violence, and increase donations.

WHY IS EKPA A THREAT?

The reason why simon ekpa is a threat is that;

1) He is not under oath.

You will be shocked to know that IPOB administers oath to their followers. Telling them that if they go against IPOB, evil will befall them. grin grin grin

Alot of old members of the group have left, and the oat did not kill them. Even Uche mefor left and the oath did not kill him. But the igbo youths in igboland believe in the fake oath.

Because ekpa has not taken the fake oath, they feel he can expose their scam.

2) He is not paid.

Since he is not benefiting financially from IPOB, they believe he will easily expose the fraud some day.

Recall he provided an account outside the one controlled by kanu's family. That one became a problem.

Now there is this member of IPOB called Prince Darlington, who believes so much in IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu. Unfortunately, he does not know its a scam. He is accusing the DOS and their accountant of looting funds meant for ESN. He does not know that both the DOS and the supreme leader are on the same page of the fraud.

Simon Ekpa is on the same side with prince Darlington , who believes that financial mismanagement must be investigated.

Darlington was recently suspended, and now Simon Ekpa was disowned.

The DOS is trying to resist any form of financial investigation. And they know simon ekpa has has not benefited financially, therefore he wont protect their interest.

So with all this noise about Simon Ekpa, is DOS trying to protect the secrets of the fraud.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXRqQrWlUWg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYCEpcOHDDY

Both simon Ekpa and Darlington will get to the end of the road and discover that IPOB is one big fraud, developed by criminals abraod to milk igbos.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Simon Ekpa Is A Threat To IPOB. by Commentor: 8:19pm On Aug 22, 2021
grin

Fendi Family.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Simon Ekpa Is A Threat To IPOB. by Goddyj(m): 8:22pm On Aug 22, 2021
More headache for zombies.
Now it's no more MNK , it's now Simon Ekpa.
Guy you are on a long thing.....
IPOB matter is not ending anytime soon.

17 Likes

Re: Why Simon Ekpa Is A Threat To IPOB. by udele1: 8:23pm On Aug 22, 2021
cry

Re: Why Simon Ekpa Is A Threat To IPOB. by Notasyouthink: 8:33pm On Aug 22, 2021
Commentor:
grin

Fendi Family.
What do you have to say about private jet family??
Or are you this daft??
Re: Why Simon Ekpa Is A Threat To IPOB. by Commentor: 8:35pm On Aug 22, 2021
Notasyouthink:
What do you have to say about private jet family??
Or are you this daft??

E pain am.

2 Likes

Re: Why Simon Ekpa Is A Threat To IPOB. by Notasyouthink: 8:37pm On Aug 22, 2021
Commentor:

E pain am.
Na you and your village people E pain.

1 Like

Re: Why Simon Ekpa Is A Threat To IPOB. by Commentor: 8:38pm On Aug 22, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Na you and your village people E pain.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Simon Ekpa Is A Threat To IPOB. by Asgard73: 8:39pm On Aug 22, 2021
My first and last on your post

EKPA HAVE TO REGISTER HIS GROUP AND STOP USING IPOB OR STAYING UNDER THEIR BANNER..

EKPA SAID HES A DISCIPLE OF KANU.. MEANS HE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IPOB AND THEIR MODUS OPERANDI.

EKPA SHOULD BUILD HIS BASE.. NOBODY IN IGBOLAND WILL TAKE HIM SERIOUS ONCE THE SEE THE NAME “” EMMA POWERFUL “

IPOB SHOULD IGNORE EKPA AND SUE HIM FOR DEFAMATION.. IMPERSONATION, AND OTHER LEGAL CHARGES IF HE INSIST

EKPA IS A YOUNG MIND THAT KNOW NOTHING... NOT A BASE ... NOT EVEN HIS MATIVE HOMELAND ..
AND PROMOTES VIOLENCE... WHEN EVEN IGNOLAND ARE LOOKING FOR PEACEFUL APPROACH

NOBODY ACTUALLY TAKES HIM SERIOUS.. IN THE EAST.EXCEPT ANTI IPOB.

IPOB IS THE ORGANIZATION IGBOS BELIEVE ... PROVEN AND TRUSTED.. ANY OTHER NA GO HARD TO SELL.

my observations and opinion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Simon Ekpa Is A Threat To IPOB. by Onepeople: 8:46pm On Aug 22, 2021
Your criticism about ipob have not answered the question why the igbos believe division is the way forward, the question i keep i asking you which you have been unable to answer is that, should igbos fold their hand while the injustice continue? All you do is to look for negative to discredit the effort of those who is doing something while you do nothing but criticise, even if ipob is a fraud don't you think you are a more fraudulent person?

What you do here is to fight for the interests of your paymasters hope uzodinma who does not give a fk about igbo people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Simon Ekpa Is A Threat To IPOB. by Notasyouthink: 8:53pm On Aug 22, 2021
[quote author=Commentor post=105074665][/quote] You just showed me your nightmare

1 Like

Re: Why Simon Ekpa Is A Threat To IPOB. by Commentor: 8:55pm On Aug 22, 2021
Notasyouthink:
You just showed me your nightmare

Nnamdi Kanu is in jail while I'm home.

1 Like

Re: Why Simon Ekpa Is A Threat To IPOB. by udele1: 9:04pm On Aug 22, 2021
Onepeople:
Your criticism about ipob have not answered the question why the igbos believe division is the way forward, the question i keep i asking you which you have been unable to answer is that, should igbos fold their hand while the injustice continue? All you do is to look for negative to discredit the effort of those who is doing something while you do nothing but criticise, even if ipob is a fraud don't you think you are a more fraudulent person?

What you do here is to fight for the interests of your paymasters hope uzodinma who does not give a fk about igbo people.

First of all, what is the something IPOB is doing? What has IPOB achieved in the past 5 years?

When u can answer this, then i can tell what i am doing and the result.

If truly igbos believe division is the way, why force people to sit at home?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Simon Ekpa Is A Threat To IPOB. by Investigative: 9:07pm On Aug 22, 2021
Wow madness is real
He is now facing ekpa grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Simon Ekpa Is A Threat To IPOB. by Faiththatworks(m): 9:16pm On Aug 22, 2021
Udele or obigbospeaks, I think you are a bit smarter than this,if you think ekpa suspension is because of funds,then you must be the biggest ignoramus of the decade.
Nnamdi kanu is in chains negotiating his release from the dungeon he's being kept.
I'm very sure he has handed IPOB to the the Nigerian government.
Kanu is probably the most clueless strategist to face the Nigerian Govt,I'm very sure the DSS is the one dictating all the actions going on in IPOB,next will be the gradual disintegration of IPOB.
I read that IPOB asked the security forces to arrest anyone who harrasses innocent easterners during the sit at home tommorow.
Seriously Kanu will end up destroying what he thought he could use to battle the Nigerian government.
P.S, expect IPOB to splinter into many factions in the coming days.

3 Likes

Re: Why Simon Ekpa Is A Threat To IPOB. by BiafraInc: 9:23pm On Aug 22, 2021
One would wonder why this attack is coming, even though kanu asked that he should be allowed to broadcast on radio Biafra.

Since he is not benefiting financially from IPOB, they believe he will easily expose the fraud some day

Yet the "chief of fraud himself" Mazi Nnamdi Kanu ordered that Mazi Ekpa should broadcast on Radio Biafra. Is that a deliberate action to expose his own fraud through Mazi Ekpa? How can a fraudster deliberately expose his or her own fraud?
Do you see how dumb you sound? You appear as stark illiterate writing to convince other illiterate zombies like you. You have no brain to reason like a human.

On a side note: Mazi Ekpa is a BONAFIDE REGISTERED AND OATH MEMBER OF IPOB.

Zombie stop peddling FAKE news for your zombie comrades. You wrote the above quote. Read and contrast the nonsense you peddled above and see how daft and dumb you sound.

2 Likes

Re: Why Simon Ekpa Is A Threat To IPOB. by teamoneline: 9:32pm On Aug 22, 2021
Asgard73:

IPOB IS THE ORGANIZATION illiterate IGBOS BELIEVE ... PROVEN AND TRUSTED.. ANY OTHER NA GO HARD TO SELL.

FIXED.

speak for you and your fellow illiterate IGBOS.

1 Like

Re: Why Simon Ekpa Is A Threat To IPOB. by okeyglm: 9:36pm On Aug 22, 2021
Asgard73:
My first and last on your post

EKPA HAVE TO REGISTER HIS GROUP AND STOP USING IPOB OR STAYING UNDER THEIR BANNER..

EKPA SAID HES A DISCIPLE OF KANU.. MEANS HE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IPOB AND THEIR MODUS OPERANDI.

EKPA SHOULD BUILD HIS BASE.. NOBODY IN IGBOLAND WILL TAKE HIM SERIOUS ONCE THE SEE THE NAME “” EMMA POWERFUL “

IPOB SHOULD IGNORE EKPA AND SUE HIM FOR DEFAMATION.. IMPERSONATION, AND OTHER LEGAL CHARGES IF HE INSIST

EKPA IS A YOUNG MIND THAT KNOW NOTHING... NOT A BASE ... NOT EVEN HIS MATIVE HOMELAND ..
AND PROMOTES VIOLENCE... WHEN EVEN IGNOLAND ARE LOOKING FOR PEACEFUL APPROACH

NOBODY ACTUALLY TAKES HIM SERIOUS.. IN THE EAST.EXCEPT ANTI IPOB.

IPOB IS THE ORGANIZATION IGBOS BELIEVE ... PROVEN AND TRUSTED.. ANY OTHER NA GO HARD TO SELL.

see them, they are showing face. In Simon ekpa we trust . To hell with your fraudulent dos . Ipob and massob are sesame twins.
Re: Why Simon Ekpa Is A Threat To IPOB. by Notasyouthink: 10:09pm On Aug 22, 2021
Commentor:

Nnamdi Kanu is in jail while I'm home.
As far as he is still breathing your nightmare continues tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Simon Ekpa Is A Threat To IPOB. by Commentor: 10:16pm On Aug 22, 2021
Notasyouthink:
As far as he is still breathing your nightmare continues tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin

Even igbos have forgotten Kanu.

1 Like

Re: Why Simon Ekpa Is A Threat To IPOB. by Notasyouthink: 10:20pm On Aug 22, 2021
Commentor:

Even igbos have forgotten Kanu.
Says a lying evil supporter.

1 Like

Re: Why Simon Ekpa Is A Threat To IPOB. by kingsceemark(m): 10:23pm On Aug 22, 2021
Faiththatworks:
Udele or obigbospeaks, I think you are a bit smarter than this,if you think ekpa suspension is because of funds,then you must be the biggest ignoramus of the decade.
Nnamdi kanu is in chains negotiating his release from the dungeon he's being kept.
Kanu is probably the most clueless strategist to face the Nigerian Govt,I'm very sure the DSS is the one dictating all the actions going on in IPOB,next will be the gradual disintegration of IPOB.
I read that IPOB asked the security forces to arrest anyone who harrasses innocent easterners during the sit at home tommorow.
Seriously Kanu will end up destroying what he thought he could use to battle the Nigerian government.

Empty skull

Re: Why Simon Ekpa Is A Threat To IPOB. by udele1: 12:01am On Aug 23, 2021
Faiththatworks:

Kanu was never ready to battle government. He only wanted to trouble igboland and get Igbo's to donate.

If Simon have benefited financially from the Biafran scam, he would not be a threat to DOS.
Re: Why Simon Ekpa Is A Threat To IPOB. by udele1: 12:04am On Aug 23, 2021
BiafraInc:

Yet the "chief of fraud himself" Mazi Nnamdi Kanu ordered that Mazi Ekpa should broadcast on Radio Biafra. Is that a deliberate action to expose his own fraud through Mazi Ekpa? How can a fraudster deliberately expose his or her own fraud?
Do you see how dumb you sound? You appear as stark illiterate writing to convince other illiterate zombies like you. You have no brain to reason like a human.

On a side note: Mazi Ekpa is a BONAFIDE REGISTERED AND OATH MEMBER OF IPOB.

Zombie stop peddling FAKE news for your zombie comrades. You wrote the above quote. Read and contrast the nonsense you peddled above and see how daft and dumb you sound.

Lol. Any brainwashed IPOB member can broadcast and spread the message of hate. Its simple, just blame fulani for all your problems.

Broadcasting is different from administration. Lai Muhammad dishes out information, but he is not part of the cabal running Nigeria.

You know IPOB members are so daft, you have to explain every post to them.

You witnessed the oath administration?

Even when u saw him calling kanu and his IPOB to apologise to ekweremadu.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Simon Ekpa Is A Threat To IPOB. by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:53am On Aug 23, 2021
You guys need to take a chill pill and stop selling your brother's to the world! Like in the 1500-1800
How many fulani have you seen in court?
Or have you ever heard any Fulani ftom Atiku to Buhari criticize his people?
Even here on NL, how many times have people like Monogamy, Juliusmalema and the rest criticized fulani?
Who are you trying to impress with all these 'exposure'
Are you that desperate to get a pat on the back from the north?

udele1:

Lol. Any brainwashed IPOB member can broadcast and spread the message of hate. Its simple, just blame fulani for all your problems.

Broadcasting is different from administration. Lai Muhammad dishes out information, but he is not part of the cabal running Nigeria.

You know IPOB members are so daft, you have to explain every post to them.

You witnessed the oath administration?

Even when u saw him calling kanu and his IPOB to apologise to ekweremadu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Simon Ekpa Is A Threat To IPOB. by udele1: 8:29am On Aug 23, 2021
Re: Why Simon Ekpa Is A Threat To IPOB. by udele1: 8:30am On Aug 23, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
You guys need to take a chill pill and stop selling your brother's to the world! Like in the 1500-1800
How many fulani have you seen in court?
Or have you ever heard any Fulani ftom Atiku to Buhari criticize his people?
Even here on NL, how many times have people like Monogamy, Juliusmalema and the rest criticized fulani?
Who are you trying to impress with all these 'exposure'
Are you that desperate to get a pat on the back from the north?

How many fulani have brainwashed and killed their people to buy FENDI?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lands Restoration: Emene Nike Community, NULGE Praise Enugu Government's Action / (viewers Discretion): Aftermath Of Boko Haram Attack In Biu LGA / Man Seen Carrying Big Reptile On His Shoulder In Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.