Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

Slay Queens Scramble To Pick Money Sprayed At A House Party (Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slay Queens Scramble To Pick Money Sprayed At A House Party (Video) (61129 Views)

Kaduna Slay Queens Storm Their Friend Wedding Ceremony In Grand Style (pics/vid) / ABSU Girls Rush To Pick Money A Guy Was Spraying At His Girlfriend / Slay Queens' Outfits To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slay Queens Scramble To Pick Money Sprayed At A House Party (Video) by funshint(m): 11:24pm On Aug 22, 2021
Abeg let them pick it o...who no need money?
Re: Slay Queens Scramble To Pick Money Sprayed At A House Party (Video) by Aganju849: 11:30pm On Aug 22, 2021
jaybenugo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J47s3F-tK6Q

On top dem no get Destiny again o grin
Re: Slay Queens Scramble To Pick Money Sprayed At A House Party (Video) by SonofGod231: 11:34pm On Aug 22, 2021
Na wa ohh.See as dem go carry bag like better people..Fact remains they have learnt nothing about self respect. Nonsense
Re: Slay Queens Scramble To Pick Money Sprayed At A House Party (Video) by tyreeksa: 12:05am On Aug 23, 2021
Re: Slay Queens Scramble To Pick Money Sprayed At A House Party (Video) by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:17am On Aug 23, 2021
PanickMode:
The Fewture is Feemail normally grin
Some of you people here dey craze, aswear.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Slay Queens Scramble To Pick Money Sprayed At A House Party (Video) by YobaNation: 12:19am On Aug 23, 2021
GOLD-digger women. Na wa o.
Re: Slay Queens Scramble To Pick Money Sprayed At A House Party (Video) by OGwales(m): 12:49am On Aug 23, 2021
Picture few years to come, Dem go full churches dey find husband after not knowing they had exchange their destined husband with few currencies from the ritualist.

Tarh finally Dem eyes go clear say afu dey run belle

1 Like

Re: Slay Queens Scramble To Pick Money Sprayed At A House Party (Video) by Corroro: 12:54am On Aug 23, 2021
There is hunger everywhere o, it's not about gender, me too for no mind pick the money
Re: Slay Queens Scramble To Pick Money Sprayed At A House Party (Video) by leadedge: 1:26am On Aug 23, 2021
Slay slave
Re: Slay Queens Scramble To Pick Money Sprayed At A House Party (Video) by faceland: 1:26am On Aug 23, 2021
You are poor because you are always partying. That place must e hot and smelling.

1 Like

Re: Slay Queens Scramble To Pick Money Sprayed At A House Party (Video) by Ashley001(f): 1:35am On Aug 23, 2021
Re: Slay Queens Scramble To Pick Money Sprayed At A House Party (Video) by Mode4: 1:47am On Aug 23, 2021
That's how they will be picking, till they pick money in exchange for their wombs.
Re: Slay Queens Scramble To Pick Money Sprayed At A House Party (Video) by Nozino: 1:49am On Aug 23, 2021
mbak:
Dear NairaLander. Please spare a few seconds to read my post, its (1.am) now. I beg you in the name of God please.
I am sincerely appealing and i am on my knees pleading to your kind heart, please do not ignore. I know things are hard but I beg you in the name of God, please from the little you have, please help with no matter how small I am father of four. We have been going through alot of hardship. Things have not been going smoothly for me this time from my menial jobs. We have been starving for days now. My kids have been drinking garri and its now affecting their health. Please help us to buy food and kerosene. Please i am kneeling before you pleadings. Please help me, We are hungry we have not been able to afford real food for days now. Please brothers and sisters just a little token. I pray God bless in abundance anyone that gives me anything. 08 07344 826 Acess bnk.

Yahoo nr be work
Re: Slay Queens Scramble To Pick Money Sprayed At A House Party (Video) by Rondrosco: 2:06am On Aug 23, 2021
the future is female agitators gangs are just beggars everywhere they find themselves....

come let me teach you top class different businesses i do

this are my List of Businesses that gives me money
1. Currency Business:
a. The Western Union way :
b. The Form M way.
c. The Personal travelling allowance way
d. The Form A way
2. Tomatoes Business
3. Mini Real Estate
4. Bitcoin Business - How i made a N409million+ and Banked a N19.4million profit in November alone

i now engage also in politics....
Re: Slay Queens Scramble To Pick Money Sprayed At A House Party (Video) by Ibaaboy(m): 2:44am On Aug 23, 2021
lilfresh96:
grin grin grin grin

Wow I dedicate this Frontline to the slain travelers in Joss

hmmm
Re: Slay Queens Scramble To Pick Money Sprayed At A House Party (Video) by Adakintroy: 3:02am On Aug 23, 2021
The behavior is like roasters attending to grains. It's a desperate push.

My father made sure we no eat for people huz even when we no get food. It was a lesson on self discipline. I no always abide but I see the point and I do my best consciously. Don't always give into your greed. The fine are too heavy to meet. Men will control you easy. You do t was t that.
Re: Slay Queens Scramble To Pick Money Sprayed At A House Party (Video) by Kimjongun: 3:08am On Aug 23, 2021
Who is calling those slay queens? They are small small girls
Re: Slay Queens Scramble To Pick Money Sprayed At A House Party (Video) by paduzman: 3:36am On Aug 23, 2021
Omo, the hustle is real o
Re: Slay Queens Scramble To Pick Money Sprayed At A House Party (Video) by CasNova: 4:20am On Aug 23, 2021
Richnero:
Nothing to see here. Just some gold-diggers doing what they do best - reaping where they did not sow.

grin
Re: Slay Queens Scramble To Pick Money Sprayed At A House Party (Video) by YangaBabe: 4:21am On Aug 23, 2021
Omo, no be small thing o
Re: Slay Queens Scramble To Pick Money Sprayed At A House Party (Video) by Babaibeji2020(m): 4:33am On Aug 23, 2021
Aflix:
They need money to continue slaying.

What is the basis for calling someone a slay queen self
Sit, listen & write this down.
1.)A slay queen is any female who will never be a real queen because she has nothing inside her brain to offer to the benefit of mankind other than pretending to be what she's not and will never be.
a.) Slay queens basically take photoshoots in locations they dream of but will never achieve because they've got nothing to offer, such as ;massive residential gates, exotic cars @receptions(bicycle, Dia fada no buy spoke), sprawling nude on gigantic hotel beds(olosho pay as u go) and flaunting trending phones with zero data sub and airtime just to flash grin
b.) They basically dress trashy in a bid to look appealing, believing the more naked they are, the more the demand for services to menkiind, thus you will sight dem with breest almost falling out of clothes or rags in mini skirts without pants.
c.) They're easily identified by nose studs, leg chains, outrageous tattoos, borrowed wigs & accouterments, fake smiles & instincts to steal & atimes KILL! ex: Chidimma wey kill, steal hunkle 4 lagos cool

Re: Slay Queens Scramble To Pick Money Sprayed At A House Party (Video) by pacespot(m): 4:59am On Aug 23, 2021
Anything to shame women is acceptable to Nigerian men, but the same people will go behind a private direct message begging these women for sex. If you join Nigerian men in slut-shaming or hungry-shaming any woman, you don't know what you are doing at all.

What is wrong with people picking money in a party, if the sprayer of the money didn't want people to pick it, why would he be doing such thing?
Re: Slay Queens Scramble To Pick Money Sprayed At A House Party (Video) by Passionate1(m): 5:16am On Aug 23, 2021
Money is not everything . Make sure you earn a lot before speaking such nonsense .
-Warren Buffett
Re: Slay Queens Scramble To Pick Money Sprayed At A House Party (Video) by perdollar(m): 5:51am On Aug 23, 2021
If u call them woman, Africa woman no gree. She go sayyyy eh, she go say I be lady o!
Re: Slay Queens Scramble To Pick Money Sprayed At A House Party (Video) by Almaigaa: 5:55am On Aug 23, 2021

Re: Slay Queens Scramble To Pick Money Sprayed At A House Party (Video) by Okhuadams(m): 7:08am On Aug 23, 2021
jaybenugo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J47s3F-tK6Q

they need to buy bread and akara with pure water , some bread and groundnut, some fufu, on there way home.
Re: Slay Queens Scramble To Pick Money Sprayed At A House Party (Video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:15am On Aug 23, 2021
This is our civilized way of treating women with dignity
What is this

Re: Slay Queens Scramble To Pick Money Sprayed At A House Party (Video) by gbishman: 7:52am On Aug 23, 2021
Hunger in the land
Re: Slay Queens Scramble To Pick Money Sprayed At A House Party (Video) by Zeetec(m): 8:30am On Aug 23, 2021
The kingdom of sapa suffereth vawulence , only the shameless taketh it by force
Re: Slay Queens Scramble To Pick Money Sprayed At A House Party (Video) by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 23, 2021
Prostituttes, not slay queens!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) / Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? / Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.