Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

Adanma Okpara Dies At 96 (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adanma Okpara Dies At 96 (Pictures) (25343 Views)

Lekki Port Now At 96.65% Completion, To Begin Operations In September 2022 / Finally, Fuel Will Be Sold At 96 Naira Per Litre From 12th Sept, 2021 / Ikpeazu Inspects Newly Renovated Michael Okpara Auditorium, Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adanma Okpara Dies At 96 (Pictures) by OdefaGirl(f): 1:03pm On Aug 23, 2021
Same age when my grandma left last year.... I didn't want her to go though.... It still hurts. Rest on Mama Adanma
Rest on my own grandma.... Ma Grace
Re: Adanma Okpara Dies At 96 (Pictures) by victorazy(m): 1:16pm On Aug 23, 2021
Daniel058:
RIp Mama

I pray ,that God give me 75 years of Healthy and Wealthy life on Earth in Jesus name.. Amen

Join me to say Amen oo !

Click like if you want to live up to 75 or above cheesy

God has given you everything it left for you to chose weda good or bad.

1. Watch what you eat
2. Watch friends you associate with
3. Keep your hands clean (don't do evil)
4. Don't visit native doctor
5. Only believe in God
6. Don't steal
7. Don't kill
8. Don't jealous
9. Don't speak against pastors
11. Pay ur tithes
12. Work hard

2 Likes

Re: Adanma Okpara Dies At 96 (Pictures) by ststyreal(f): 1:31pm On Aug 23, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Although her second son, Chief Uzodinma Okpara could not be reached for detailed information leading to the sad news as of the time of filing this report, but informed sources said she died at an undisclosed hospital.

PLEASE WHAT'S SAD ABOUT A WOMAN LIVE A GOOD LIFE AND DIE AT 97 YEARS.YOU BLOGGER SHOULD BE MINDFUL OF YOUR WORDS.
GOOD NIGHT MAMA.
Don't mind those bloggers. When I am only asking God for 90 years peree, person live 97 Dem say sad..... Good bye mama, may heavens welcome you with funfair.

2 Likes

Re: Adanma Okpara Dies At 96 (Pictures) by Terrence98: 1:38pm On Aug 23, 2021
Racoon:
These are the people who saw Nigeria birthed during the pan-nationalism era and equally saw how it lost it in the quest for national development.

Rest on mama. Pls what about madam Victoria Aguiyi Ironsi & Mrs Rose Njoku(wife of Lt.Col.Hiliary Njoku)?

Guy, the woman you asked for has died o.

Kindly help me add those troubling Nigeria to this your list.
Re: Adanma Okpara Dies At 96 (Pictures) by raphaeladeyele: 6:57pm On Aug 23, 2021
May Her Soul Rest In Peace
Re: Adanma Okpara Dies At 96 (Pictures) by valinno(m): 12:55am On Aug 24, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Although her second son, Chief Uzodinma Okpara could not be reached for detailed information leading to the sad news as of the time of filing this report, but informed sources said she died at an undisclosed hospital.

PLEASE WHAT'S SAD ABOUT A WOMAN LIVE A GOOD LIFE AND DIE AT 97 YEARS.YOU BLOGGER SHOULD BE MINDFUL OF YOUR WORDS.
GOOD NIGHT MAMA.
Ask them oo, there's nothing sad about the woman's death, it's transition onto the glory.
Re: Adanma Okpara Dies At 96 (Pictures) by Queenslander(f): 7:57am On Aug 24, 2021
victorazy:

God has given you everything it left for you to chose weda good or bad.

1. Watch what you eat ✔️
2. Watch friends you associate with ✔️
3. Keep your hands clean (don't do evil) ✔️
4. Don't visit native doctor ✔️
5. Only believe in God ✔️
6. Don't steal ✔️
7. Don't kill ✔️
8. Don't be jealous ✔️
9. Don't speak against pastors ❌
11. Pay ur tithes ☹️
12. Work hard ✔️
Re: Adanma Okpara Dies At 96 (Pictures) by Jobminister: 2:15pm On Aug 24, 2021
fergie001:

Ntalakwu is like a second home to me.......Have a friend, who is like a brother from there.....so stayed there for a long time.

Are you from there?

No am not from there, but we have common boundary with them from Akwa Ibom and do somethings in common, I know there very well and even have some friends there while growing up back then in the villa.

If you know there very well to the down part of it (from Ndoti, Asaba, Ameke, Akanu down to Etuketu-some spellings no correct), i guess you will understand what am talking about.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vehicle Carrying Election Materials Breaks Down In Enugu (Pictures) / Davido Reacts As Supreme Court Affirms His Uncle, Ademola As Osun Governor / FG Orders ‘Eat, Drink Nigeria’ At State Functions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.