Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Amcon Interview Next Phase! - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Amcon Interview Next Phase! (62227 Views)

Asset Management Corporation Of Nigeria (AMCON) / Amcon( Asset Mtg Company Of Nig.) Is Recruiting Fresh Graduates / Amcon Recruitment Need Help Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by Mandora(f): 9:13am On Aug 02, 2011
@ Samrose, please do you know if interviews for recruitment and talent acquisition have been concluded?
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by jusspackin: 9:18am On Aug 02, 2011
Please has anyone who wrote the first assessment test last week at HCDC been called for interview? Especially for these 3 departments: transaction processing, financial and regulatory reporting and HR
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by Samrose: 10:57am On Aug 02, 2011
Hey Mandora, I am sure interviews for Recruitment and Talent Acquisition are not yet concluded. Interviews are going on so, keep your fingers crossed. Did you write the 1st Level assessment? Are you an experienced applicant?

I wish all the best.
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by Samrose: 11:00am On Aug 02, 2011
Elph, Yes I did. I was informed that all recruitment process will end this august.
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by Samrose: 11:29am On Aug 02, 2011
Hey Elhef,

Yes I did and was informed by the interviewer that all AMCON recruitment processes will end by end of August.

Are you for Recruitment and Talent Acquisition too?

I wish us all the best.
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by Elhef(m): 11:36am On Aug 02, 2011
No, I am not Talent Acquisition . Am for Asset Mgt. Cheers.
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by Elhef(m): 11:41am On Aug 02, 2011
meant , am nt for talent acquisition . am for asset mgt.
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by afolayangs(m): 11:59am On Aug 02, 2011
Just had me tesst on researc and it was cool.  wish everyone all thest.

Tnx all tnx danny2010.

Pls if anyone has done  2nd level pls update, Tnx
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by Mandora(f): 1:52pm On Aug 02, 2011
@ Samrose, thanks alot. Yes I applied for recruitment and talent acquisition as experienced hire but I was told I would be recommended for training department because the lady who interviewed me felt I was more suited for Training since I more experience in training so I really don't know my fate. Anyway, I wish you all the best
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by kfam: 2:14pm On Aug 02, 2011
Hello! I also took my research function 1st level test today. It was simply function based for those with concern.

May Allah! help us all, amin
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 03, 2011
KingHali:

I was once like y'all. Well i wish all of you goodluck

Pls what do u mean by this? Have u collected your appointment letter? Pls update us oh!!!!
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 03, 2011
@KayceeLow- How can u post such nonsense on a forum where serious minded people are sharing important infos and where vital issues are discussed, Do u think we are here to joke Let dis be d last time u post such nonsense here, OKAY
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by Elhef(m): 6:18pm On Aug 03, 2011
@kayceelow, pls you can other forum for dis nonsense, please, people here do not need dis rubbish. Sugar whatever, you call it. Please , you are not a good ambassador of this generation, if this is what run in your mind. Too bad, please, you have to change for good.
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by danny2010(f): 10:20am On Aug 04, 2011
@afoloyangs and deloby - glad I could be of some help
@samrose- you are very welcome. Apologies I am yet to reply your mail.

@deloby I think- graduate trainee interviews have commenced at AMCON ikoyi office. Some are having theirs today. The interviews don't hold everyday but I am sure they will hold more for at least one more week. Don't have much details except read up as much as you can on the company n its a 3 man interview for about 15mins.

@ayandee - to the best of my knowledge, interviews are still being held with the ED incharge of the dept applied to. It takes a little while to schedule everyone so keep praying you get called.you might want to call the number on the mail inviting you for your 1st AMCON ikoyi interview for more info if you want.

@festac101- apologies, I don't have any information about transaction processing. Will try to find out if I can.

All the best to everyone!
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by Samrose: 11:08am On Aug 04, 2011
@Danny2010,

Hey Danny2010, no wahala that you have not replied my email. You have done the best for me already and I am so grateful.

Please any infor you believe will further help/guide me to be successful on this AMCON application will be appreciated.

Please how many stages are in the AMCON recruitment process? Do I have to come to Lagos again for the next interview or are they giving us employment letters after the interview I had last week saturday in Lagos?

Please help if you have infor on the issues raised herein.

Best regards.
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by tonesky(m): 12:01pm On Aug 04, 2011
Please i need response,I applied for loan Recovery officer and was sent a mail since 27th May to update my profile which i did same day but uptil now have not been called for an aptitude text nor for chart. Are they through with the interviews? Could it be I was not shortlisted?
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 05, 2011
Please House, has any Graduate Trainee in Abuja been called for the second interview @Amcon office And for those in Lagos dat have done the second interview, what questions were u guys askd Hope to hear from u guys,
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by FESTAC101: 12:49pm On Aug 05, 2011
HOUSEMATES, is there still hope for those who have not done first level assessment in transaction processing,strategic and business devlpt. Abeg,anybody with firsthand info should respond.Danny2010 and co. respond.
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by mikedanza(m): 4:06pm On Aug 05, 2011
STAGE 1 TECHNICAL ASSESSMENT FOR EXPERIENCED OR APTITUDE TEST FOR TRAINEES STAGE 2 INTERVIEW WITH ONE HCDC STAFF STAGE 3 INTERVIEW WITH ABOUT 3 PERSONS PANEL AT AMCON OFFICES STAGE 4 LAST INTERVIEW WITH A DIRECTOR OF AMCON, ITS POSSIBLE TO STILL GET CALLED FOR ANY STAGE BUT STAGE 1 TO 3 WILL ALL MOST LIKELY TAKE PLACE AT LAGOS FOR NOW. I THINK END OF AUGUST IS THE TARGET TO CONCLUDE EMPLOYMENT. I THINK NO ONE CAN TELL YOU WHAT TO EXPECT IN AN INTERVIEW ITS ALL UP TO HOW MUCH YOU REALLY KNOW AND WHAT YOUR INTERVIEWERS CAN DECIDE TO ASK YOU. SO I CANNOT TELL ANYONE WHAT TO EXPECT. I HAVE AN IDEA OF THE SALARY RANGE BUT THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS GET THE JOB FIRST ABI?
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 05, 2011
@MIKEDANZA-- Thanks a million for ur post, Does it mean dat there wud still be a third interview wiv one AMCON director after the second one at Amcon office?? And please, cud u tell us the salary range for Graduate Trainee,

@THE HOUSE-- Please house, has any one dat did interview for graduate trainee in Abuja been called?? Please let us know when u guyz are called, Thanks and U guys are too much
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by Elhef(m): 6:20pm On Aug 05, 2011
@mikedanza, pls, wht is the salary structure for experienced hire. Unleash the dragon. Thnx
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by unclepn: 6:27pm On Aug 05, 2011
Guy pls let the house know the salary range for experienced at trainee.
Thanks to all the contributors for your team spirit.
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by chazay: 9:51am On Aug 06, 2011
@Danny 2010 - please do you have any information on experienced financial performance management 2nd stage interview with Amcon officials at their office? I did my interview with HCDC official almost 4weeks ago and with this gist the recruitment process will conclude at the month am worried. Does it take this long to be called for the 2nd stage of Amcon interview?

@Elhef- the salary of Amcon is very competitive like the best paying commercial bank and the grade structure resembles that of banks.
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by FESTAC101: 2:25pm On Aug 06, 2011
Please housemates, i have been invited for the first level assessment for team member, transaction processing center, please please anybody with info on what questions to expect should please share with me, God bless you.
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 06, 2011
chazay:

@Danny 2010 - please do you have any information on experienced financial performance management 2nd stage interview with Amcon officials at their office? I did my interview with HCDC official almost 4weeks ago and with this gist the recruitment process will conclude at the month am worried. Does it take this long to be called for the 2nd stage of Amcon interview?

@Elhef- the salary of Amcon is very competitive like the best paying commercial bank and the grade structure resembles that of banks.

For goodness sake, why is it so difficult for people to talk about salaries? We all shy away from it and yet its a major determining factor of whether one is taking a job or not. Moreover, nobody knows anyone here, so u could as well spill it out and remain unknown. Na wa o!
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by danny20101: 10:37pm On Aug 06, 2011
just to see if this will be posted
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by danny20101: 10:56pm On Aug 06, 2011
hey everyone,
its danny2010. I was about to post perhaps the longest mail i've ever posted and noticed my account has been banned. i have had to create another account as my prior account has been banned for reasons I have no clue about. I suspect i might have divulged info the moderators are not comfortable with so i'm gonna try to mind my business from now on,

I wish y'all the best in your pursuit for AMCON. Personally, I'm no longer as enthralled as I initially was when I started the AMCON dream and i'm actively engaging more 'closely-aligned pursuits'. (maybe cos i have gotten more information about the organization as compared to when I initially applied, though this doesn't mean I wont go for the pending interview I rescheduled whenever they call me grin)

I pray God grants us exceedingly abundantly above what we ask of Him in Jesus name.

All the best to everyone.
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 07, 2011
hey danny, gud mrn. Lets break this down pls. What sort of information did u get that is making u not as enthralled as u were before? Pls do spill the info, do help a sis.
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by Babalola19(m): 11:02am On Aug 07, 2011
i wish to apply but My professional is not there, i can still aplly nah, am an architect.
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by danny20101: 9:31pm On Aug 07, 2011
@bettymafy

firstly, the unit i'm interviewing for is not what i assumed it was about when i initially applied hence i wont get the specific experience I want
Then, i'm not too sure about the pay but from indications, it might not be what i expected. Its all speculations at the moment anyways. No one can give anyone the exact pay structure (not even the hcdc consultants). Its really up to the individual to convince the hr person among the 3 man panel at the first amcon interview panel you are worth a certain amount of compensation. Again, this is tricky cos there are so many equally or even more qualified people than you willing to take less pay. So if you are a bit pricey, that's the end of AMCON for the individual.

If anyone has the specifics of the pay structure, it would be good to share with the house. But the best i am aware of is its very similar to an average or above average paying bank (which even, i know sounds vague!)

There are a few personal reasons as well but its just my opinion anyways.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Here Is The Wicked Condition Someone Gave Before He Connects Me To This 80K Job. / How To Write A Letter Of Application For A Job / Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.