Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Amcon Interview Next Phase! - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Amcon Interview Next Phase! (62215 Views)

Asset Management Corporation Of Nigeria (AMCON) / Amcon( Asset Mtg Company Of Nig.) Is Recruiting Fresh Graduates / Amcon Recruitment Need Help Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by enquireuni(m): 3:07pm On Aug 15, 2011
congrats which role did u apply,are u in abj or lagos?
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by dre30: 3:39pm On Aug 15, 2011
@arikibe congrats. pls which post did u apply for? and wen did u do your last stage of interview?
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by BinLulu: 4:50pm On Aug 15, 2011
@otunbagade
saw from ur post u applied for PMO which i also did. did second level interview @ AMCON office long ago and nothing til date. Dont knw if we can talk?
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by tuniski: 5:37pm On Aug 15, 2011
@chazay from your post u are for FPM like myself pls when did u ve your test, ve u met d amcon panel and which is your location? if u can get me your email so we can share pls.
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by arikibe: 5:39pm On Aug 15, 2011
okechis25@yahoo.com
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 15, 2011
arikibe:

have just finished my medicals.
To GOD be d glory.
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 15, 2011
arikibe:

have just finished my medicals.
To GOD be d glory.

Pls, when and where did u meet with the ED? When were u called for medicals?.what means did they use to contact u? When do u think appointment letters will start roling out? Are u graduate trainee or experienced hire?
Sorry for the too many questions, but will really appreciate a prompt reply
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by meetgaya: 6:13pm On Aug 15, 2011
so people have gone far wt AMCON stuff i never anything from them since the sent me mail to update my status. i applied for team member audit and compliance. ANY news about that?
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 15, 2011
@arikibe, Where are U na? I'm still waiting to get a reply to my questions o. Pls do respond.
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by dano123: 7:28am On Aug 16, 2011
@arikibe, pls stop deceiving the good pple of this humble forum. When did AMCON call u for medical that u just post that u are thru with it? We only need valid information. stop raising tension, BP of pple unnecessary.

Let us keep praying and hoping that good things will come at the end of the day.
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by dre30: 8:02am On Aug 16, 2011
@dano123 i think u make sense, we would have 2 to 3 people that will inform us about the medical test, i think he or she is deceiving the house,
we still hope for d best,
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by arikibe: 8:04am On Aug 16, 2011
Is not funny. why will i deceive my humble people. The deed has done and it has been done. watch out for it.
AMCON well done.
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by dre30: 8:06am On Aug 16, 2011
@arikibe iro ni, no medical test any where,
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by arikibe: 8:10am On Aug 16, 2011
lol.
till then.
Go to Q-life medical centre and enquire about AMCON medicals.
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by dre30: 8:15am On Aug 16, 2011
ok, time will tell, lol
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by dre30: 8:25am On Aug 16, 2011
ok, den, pls flash me with ur number i will call u, 07031268556
thanks
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by Elhef(m): 9:01am On Aug 16, 2011
my brother,
i can rightly tell tell to go for SAP HR. i work with organsiation that has implementated SAP and i am SAP FI certified. There are lots of job opportunites even when you are not certified. I have seen alot of people with MSc HR still looking for a job and i have also seen a banker who resigned just to go for sap trainings and immediately she got certified, SAP consulting companies were fighting over her. Now she has a good job.

So my adivice for you is to go for SAP HR. you can contact me for more information.
call 08035433838 or okechis25@yahoo.com.

HELLO ALL,
Above is one of the posts of arikibe which I retrieved from his post history . I called him on the number provided and he denied having any knowledge abt AMCON medicals. I had sent personal mail to him and he has nt responded.
It's two ways: It's either he's lieing or hoarding info(nt wanting to bring himself to the limelight for fear of much enquiries). I will sugget that we conduct our independent researches about this development and when we have a reasonable info, we update the house and take our mind off this guy because, he's nt ready to provide info.
House, let's put our trust in HIM. HE has taken us this far and will never shame or disappoint us. AMCON is a done deal for all .
Let's rest our nerves.
BYE FOR NOW, !
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by bizonline: 3:44pm On Aug 16, 2011
I just dont understand this AMCON recruitment issues again, there is no any clear cut interview for candidates
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by bizonline: 4:03pm On Aug 16, 2011
arikibe:

lol.
till then.
Go to Q-life medical centre and enquire about AMCON medicals.
AMCON medicals?
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by afolayangs(m): 4:36pm On Aug 16, 2011
House pls,

Has anyone beien called for 2nd level of assesment for research role for those that did their first level on 2nd of August.

God bless
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 16, 2011
@Elhef and others, arikifi is right o, just that he has refused to devulge any info. They have started calling for medicals for some experienced hire positions after you must have filled and submitted an online assessment form which will be sent to your e-mail, but in some cases, the online assessment thingy will come after medicals. I know this for sure because my friend's colleaque has been called for medicals and he applied for risk management but i dont have details. My friend has received, filled and submitted the online assessment form and he's waiting to be called for medicals now. Let us just keep hope alivve. This is the much i have for now. Will get back to the house when i do have more info.
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by Samrose: 1:42pm On Aug 17, 2011
Hi Pals,

All should know that what will be will be. If AMCON is calling people for medics, is just a question of time and many
members will be called cos for sure, we have many guys in the forum that the Amcon jobs are waiting for.

Someone should help me out please. Has anyone been called since after our interview with the consultants in lagos on 30th July, 2011? This 3rd week after and nothing is being heard. Has anyone who had his/her interview within this period been invited to face th 3 Man Amcon Panel? Or is anyone with infor on what is going on in HCDC/AMCON?

Please help out.
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by BinLulu: 2:36pm On Aug 17, 2011
Pls anyone in d house wit info on Project Mgt Office. I met wit 3 man AMCON Panel ova a month ago and havnt heard frm them since then. any ifo on this unit? help out
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by meetgaya: 2:55pm On Aug 17, 2011
This AMCON are one kind dubious, why cant they do their thing like other institutions like NDIC, CBN ETC? let them organize general test general interview for applicant and stop deceiving people. i learned that it is all about who is who.
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by Nobody: 6:43am On Aug 18, 2011
Good morning my people. Pls let us not allow this thread die. If any one has info, pls endeavour to share with the house.
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by BinLulu: 1:00pm On Aug 18, 2011
heard the EDs are back and inteview wit dem continues.
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by Elhef(m): 1:29pm On Aug 18, 2011
@ Bin Lulu, do u knw if anybody has been called recently to see of the EDs.
Cheers
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by BinLulu: 2:25pm On Aug 18, 2011
@ Elhef
Dont knw if anyone has been calld to meet d EDs recently but heard meetin dem is likely to restart next week.
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by KGNAIRA: 3:13pm On Aug 18, 2011
There is still hope. I just got called for an interview today at HCDC. But was interviewed for the position I did not apply for - Credit Resolution & Management.

Does anyone still have the detailed job requirements or anyhere I can lay my hand on it? I need to prepare for the AMCON interview. I need to know the detailed job requirement of CREDIT RESOLUTION.
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by osss: 3:36pm On Aug 18, 2011
have anyone that was interviewed for "IT Operations and infrastructure Network Services" at HCDC lagos been called for another phase of interview after that?
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by Samrose: 1:45pm On Aug 19, 2011
@Danny2010,

Thanks for the infor. I am still waiting for them and preparing to meet the AMCON three man panel in Lagos if I am called.

Thanks once again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Here Is The Wicked Condition Someone Gave Before He Connects Me To This 80K Job. / How To Write A Letter Of Application For A Job / Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.