Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,632 members, 7,801,822 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

We Won’t Enforce Sit-At-Home Again – IPOB - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Won’t Enforce Sit-At-Home Again – IPOB (20584 Views)

Gunmen Enforce Sit-At-Home Order In Ebonyi (Pictures) / 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) / Soldiers Flee As Unknown Gunmen Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu, Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Won’t Enforce Sit-At-Home Again – IPOB by BlueAir: 9:41am On Aug 23, 2021
angry Why is it that Everytime these people try to play a strategic card,they always end up looking stupiddd rationally when u analyze their strategy. It's obvious they want to denounce sit at home publicly while they enforce it secretly and that's by saying ahead that it's Nigeria security that comes out to lash out at traders. Think about it,why would nigerian security be scaring people from coming out on Mondays which will be in favor of ipob?! It's stupidd so it's just ipob that will be enforcing the traders harassment but they want to wash their hands hypocritically because they are already looking like Igbo enemy by harrasing those who don't believe in them and their sit at home. Anyway the best thing for Nigeria security agents to do,is not to kill ipob members caught red handed harrasing people in the name of enforcing sit at home,it's to ARREST THEM OR take them alive,then make them confess publicly of been ipob THEN EXECUTE THEM PUBLICLY so maybe ipob will say it's Nigerian government executing security agents just to make them look like ipob members. Las Las they will go further with more madness to explain how Nigeria police don get sucide volunteers. I wonder why enemies of the state always get so much linency. Both jihadists and secessionists should always be executed promptly but this country na just cruise as far as serious governance is concerned. Why take terrorists alive from battle or war fields?!

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Enforce Sit-At-Home Again – IPOB by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:43am On Aug 23, 2021
WHERE ON EARTH DO THEY ENFORCE SIT AT HOME DURING STRUGGLE? YOU ARE COMING BACK TO YA SENSES NOW?
YOU KILLED YOUR OWN PEOPLE AND YU SHED THEIR INNOCENT BLOOD JUST because YOU HATE BUHARI cry
THE EAST NOW SMELLS OF EGBE NA ONWU,UNTIL YOU CULPRITS CLEANSE THE IGBOLAND OF YOUR RITUALISTIC AND IDOL WORSHIP KILLINGS, GOD WIL NEVA LET HAVE YOU HAVE WHAT SEEK FOR THIS YOUR SEVERE CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY,YOU PPL HAVE DESECRECATED THE IGBOLAND TERRIBLY because OF YA STAKE IGBORANCE.angry
Re: We Won’t Enforce Sit-At-Home Again – IPOB by Ikpeyi: 9:49am On Aug 23, 2021
Better...

Hon. Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba for 2023...
Re: We Won’t Enforce Sit-At-Home Again – IPOB by joefelin2345: 9:56am On Aug 23, 2021
Ikpeyi:
Better...

Hon. Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba for 2023...
For ya village or where if may ask? Better go & refund the money (if any) that he must have paid you for this campaign. Good morning.
Re: We Won’t Enforce Sit-At-Home Again – IPOB by Tonytonex(m): 9:58am On Aug 23, 2021
Now they have sense.
Re: We Won’t Enforce Sit-At-Home Again – IPOB by heniford2: 9:59am On Aug 23, 2021
There is still sit at home in eastern state and some southern states oh
Re: We Won’t Enforce Sit-At-Home Again – IPOB by Sunday2021: 10:00am On Aug 23, 2021
Useless terrorist group. You can only fool your brainwashed followers including some foolish one in nairaland.
Why will the military attack people that come out for business? Did the military declare sit at home? Tell me what the military will gain for attacking business men?
#ipobareterrorists

2 Likes

Re: We Won’t Enforce Sit-At-Home Again – IPOB by otino(m): 10:04am On Aug 23, 2021
They have finally understand Buhari's language grin
Re: We Won’t Enforce Sit-At-Home Again – IPOB by Sunday2021: 10:04am On Aug 23, 2021
BlueAir:
angry Why is it that Everytime these people try to play a strategic card,they always end up looking stupiddd rationally when u analyze their strategy. It's obvious they want to denounce sit at home publicly while they enforce it secretly and that's by saying ahead that it's Nigeria security that comes out to lash out at traders. Think about it,why would nigerian security be scaring people from coming out on Mondays which will be in favor of ipob?! It's stupidd so it's just ipob that will be enforcing the traders harassment but they want to wash their hands hypocritically because they are already looking like Igbo enemy by harrasing those who don't believe in them and their sit at home. Anyway the best thing for Nigeria security agents to do,is not to kill ipob members caught red handed harrasing people in the name of enforcing sit at home,it's to ARREST THEM OR take them alive,then make them confess publicly of been ipob THEN EXECUTE THEM PUBLICLY so maybe ipob will say it's Nigerian government executing security agents just to make them look like ipob members. Las Las they will go further with more madness to explain how Nigeria police don get sucide volunteers. I wonder why enemies of the state always get so much linency. Both jihadists and secessionists should always be executed promptly but this country na just cruise as far as serious governance is concerned. Why take terrorists alive from battle or war fields?!
this democracy is our problem. Nigeria is not ripe enough for democracy, those people need iron hand of the military.
Mind you, the democracy is the best form of government in the whole world except Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Won’t Enforce Sit-At-Home Again – IPOB by Spicycat(f): 10:06am On Aug 23, 2021
meolaniyi:
Why is Punch always lying to the public?
IPOB has never enforced sit at home. People stayed at home willingly according to the interview of granted many people in Igbo land.

Those you see killed were all DSS plans to give people in IPOB bad name. Nothing to enforce

Classically foolish somebody shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin
Re: We Won’t Enforce Sit-At-Home Again – IPOB by BlueAir: 10:07am On Aug 23, 2021
Well I just think Nigerians have abused Democracy beyond boundaries
Sunday2021:
this democracy is our problem. Nigeria is not ripe enough for democracy, those people need iron hand of the military.
Mind you, the democracy is the best form of government in the whole world except Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Enforce Sit-At-Home Again – IPOB by Lightorder: 10:09am On Aug 23, 2021
Rikze:

Yes today is Monday, as your mumu never do, sit-at-home later IPOB will pay your bills for complying. Onye iberibe

I'm against you sitting at home but don't force to join period!
I am sitting at home. COME TO MY HOUSE AND BEAT ME.
Re: We Won’t Enforce Sit-At-Home Again – IPOB by GhostWisperer: 10:21am On Aug 23, 2021
IPOB are just a bunch of dumbwitted idiots.

All the faces who compelled people to obey the sit at home directive belong to this criminal group.

A very big shame to IPOB ,buxh of no-lives.
Re: We Won’t Enforce Sit-At-Home Again – IPOB by Sunday2021: 10:28am On Aug 23, 2021
EmekaA125:

Tell me any sit-at-home that IPOB enforced before? Ndigbo are sympathetic to the Biafra course and everything they do in solidarity with IPOB and Kanu was done out of pure love without any enforcement. U are yet to accept this reality. Sorry nwanne m.
did you watch the video or your foolishness is of high side that you can even eat shit if ipob command you?
Re: We Won’t Enforce Sit-At-Home Again – IPOB by Sunday2021: 10:30am On Aug 23, 2021
EmekaA125:

Tell me any sit-at-home that IPOB enforced before? Ndigbo are sympathetic to the Biafra course and everything they do in solidarity with IPOB and Kanu was done out of pure love without any enforcement. U are yet to accept this reality. Sorry nwanne m.
you are really emeka. All the emekas I know don't have brain but your own emeka is worst.
Re: We Won’t Enforce Sit-At-Home Again – IPOB by kamalbob(m): 10:49am On Aug 23, 2021
deltaboyo1:

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://punchng.com/we-wont-enforce-sit-at-home-again-ipob/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwj2pofQuMbyAhWBuaQKHcq3AnQQlO8DMA56BAgEECc&usg=AOvVaw2XRuFlsyeTwwbVHxnoxOXC

Hahaha they finally realised that their stupidity only hurt their people not FG or North. I beg continue o we don't want to see u outside again, sit at home o biafra go come meet una inside una homes lol
Re: We Won’t Enforce Sit-At-Home Again – IPOB by Lovenorth: 10:52am On Aug 23, 2021
slimghost:
Have they enforced before?. Useless Government propaganda
Are you one of the terrorists?
Re: We Won’t Enforce Sit-At-Home Again – IPOB by mfm04622: 10:55am On Aug 23, 2021
meolaniyi:
Why is Punch always lying to the public?
IPOB has never enforced sit at home. People stayed at home willingly according to the interview of granted many people in Igbo land.

Those you see killed were all DSS plans to give people in IPOB bad name. Nothing to enforce

Are you an IPOB member? You must be one to know what they have done and what they have not done! If you are a member, report yourself to the nearest Police Station to explain and convince the Policemen that IPOB is a peaceful organization and they are not the unknown Gunmen attacking police stations
Re: We Won’t Enforce Sit-At-Home Again – IPOB by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 23, 2021
See comments shocked
Some people can lie for Africa cry
Re: We Won’t Enforce Sit-At-Home Again – IPOB by Rikze: 11:18am On Aug 23, 2021
Lightorder:
I am sitting at home. COME TO MY HOUSE AND BEAT ME.

Nna gbatiaa ya ka o ruo otu izu uka.

Translation: My guy extend it to week.

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Enforce Sit-At-Home Again – IPOB by difference5050: 11:23am On Aug 23, 2021
Good one
Re: We Won’t Enforce Sit-At-Home Again – IPOB by Rikze: 11:25am On Aug 23, 2021
EmekaA125:

Nna jiri ya nwanyoo! I saw a video a few weeks back where they turned a food vendor's pot of rice into the gutter while they were passing and enforcing the sit-at-home order.

In the other video, shop owners were running upon citing IPOB enforcement team. When the team got to a particular store (provision store) they destroyed the goods that were sampled by the shop owner.

It's true most Igbos are IPOB loyalists and they love the movement wholeheartedly, that fact cannot be denied by anyone, but how do you think those whose means of livelihood were destroyed will feel about the struggle?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Won’t Enforce Sit-At-Home Again – IPOB by biafranrealson: 11:30am On Aug 23, 2021
AntiWailer:
Enforce it ooo.

Infact sit at home every day for 365 days.

Later u can add hunger strike.

All the ones unenforced, I was not paid for those days.

Mchewwww

If all igbos die,you will still be poor and unhappy all the days of your miserable life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Won’t Enforce Sit-At-Home Again – IPOB by biafranrealson: 11:32am On Aug 23, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
Dem no dey telly person...

In as much as I'm in support of IPOB,I think some of their approach towards attaining this dream of theirs is very wrong...

The earlier they realize their mistakes, the better for them..

What did we denied you on Mondays by staying home?
Re: We Won’t Enforce Sit-At-Home Again – IPOB by egunna(m): 11:47am On Aug 23, 2021
meolaniyi:
They we're all staged the way they packed agberos in BRT buses to attack peaceful endsers protesters. They will import some miscreants of APC youths from the North and give them 1k to attack people. It happened in Abuja too where they burnt cars too. You can see them in government vehicles
so dey imported miscreants from the north,u saw Dem and identified Dem,yet u kept quiet?it's either u are lying to urself or u guys are d most foolish set of people.
Re: We Won’t Enforce Sit-At-Home Again – IPOB by EmekaA125(m): 12:05pm On Aug 23, 2021
Sunday2021:
did you watch the video or your foolishness is of high side that you can even eat shit if ipob command you?
IPOB is a peaceful, organized and non-violent organization.
Re: We Won’t Enforce Sit-At-Home Again – IPOB by EmekaA125(m): 12:06pm On Aug 23, 2021
Sunday2021:
you are really emeka. All the emekas I know don't have brain but your own emeka is worst.
Very senseless comment.
Re: We Won’t Enforce Sit-At-Home Again – IPOB by EmekaA125(m): 12:24pm On Aug 23, 2021
Rikze:

Nna jiri ya nwanyoo! I saw a video a few weeks back where they turned a food vendor's pot of rice into the gutter while they were passing and enforcing the sit-at-home order.

In the other video, shop owners were running upon citing IPOB enforcement team. When the team got to a particular store (provision store) they destroyed the goods that were sampled by the shop owner.

It's true most Igbos are IPOB loyalists and they love the movement wholeheartedly, that fact cannot be denied by anyone, but how do you think those whose means of livelihood were destroyed will feel about the struggle?
Kanu controls SouthEast.
Re: We Won’t Enforce Sit-At-Home Again – IPOB by KingOfAmebo(m): 12:32pm On Aug 23, 2021
deltaboyo1:

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://punchng.com/we-wont-enforce-sit-at-home-again-ipob/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwj2pofQuMbyAhWBuaQKHcq3AnQQlO8DMA56BAgEECc&usg=AOvVaw2XRuFlsyeTwwbVHxnoxOXC

"No way, You must all sit at home ooo, Infact, we will help you inform the United Nations (UN) that you are the only region in Africa that have successfully added Mondays to their weekends...Idiotic and mentally deranged bunch of lunatics disguising as humans". - Village People spokesperson
Re: We Won’t Enforce Sit-At-Home Again – IPOB by AntiWailer: 12:51pm On Aug 23, 2021
biafranrealson:

If all igbos die,you will still be poor and unhappy all the days of your miserable life

M0r0n ! all Igbos will not die cos I dnt wish death on my wife or my Ada.

That said, not everybody post on Nairaland with 1mb 50naira data.

My monthly tax is a break through for u as monthly income. Earn my tax monthly first before u talk about poverty.

Your nonsense makes no difference because if Ur words were that potent, u won't be in the useless state u are right now.

If u think any country ever got independence by asking their productive populace to sit at home on a Monday morning, u need mental evaluation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Won’t Enforce Sit-At-Home Again – IPOB by Lightorder: 12:59pm On Aug 23, 2021
Rikze:

Nna gbatiaa ya ka o ruo otu izu uka.

Translation: My guy extend it to week.
oga, I ga ebegide uria luo mgbe anya ga acha gi red

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gunmen Kidnap Ibrahim Kurami's Wife And Children / Ogbonnaya Onu Rejects Umahi's Car Gift / Massive Spill As Militants Attack Forcados Export Line Again.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.