Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello (24973 Views)

David Okon Donates 5 Storey-Building To Tinubu Support Groups In Calabar / Pictures From Tinubu Support Summit At Abuja International Conference Center / Ambode Weighs Options As Efforts To Secure Tinubu’s Support Fail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello by Kwanza: 7:00am On Aug 23, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/6714214/yahaya-bello-why-tinubu-should
SUPPORTERS of the National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu, under the aegis of Tinubu Support Group, have taken a swipe at the Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello, for asking Tinubu to drop his 2023 presidential ambition.

Irked by Bello’s suggestion, the TSG said Bello’s poor performance as governor was a betrayal of the Not-too-Young-to-Run campaign.

This was contained in a statement titled, ‘Your failure in governance has betrayed the Not-too-young-to-Run Campaign-TSG replies Yahaya Bello,’ which was signed by the Director- General of the TSG, Umar Ibrahim, in Abuja, on Sunday.

The TSG said, “All Nigerians can attest to the fact that Governor Bello of Kogi State is a disgrace to the Not-too-Young-to-Run campaign.

“How do we commit a great nation such as Nigeria to a so-called youthful governor who was given an opportunity to lead his state and he messed things up?

“It is on record that you, governor Bello, remain the governor with the highest number of months of unpaid salaries, and nonperformance despite the huge sums of both internal and federally-generated revenues.

“We advise that you channel all your efforts into begging and praying for forgiveness for all the sufferings you have inflicted on the good people of Kogi state rather than eyeing the presidency.”

The group insisted that Tinubu remained the most qualified and competent candidate to succeed Buhari.

https://punchng.com/tinubu-support-group-tackle-bello/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&amp&utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello by Omoluabi1stborn: 7:02am On Aug 23, 2021
For me personally.
If the person is not from Any of the Southern region, then I'm not voting.

Never will I vote a northerner again.

118 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello by clarocuzioo(m): 7:09am On Aug 23, 2021
okoo
Re: Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello by VoltageDivida(m): 7:14am On Aug 23, 2021
Hope they tackle him like Ramos did Salah in champions league finals that year.

I want him stretchered out of the game. And I hope the referee gives their boss a straight red card too.

We need young and talented players on the pitch, not these old and corrupt people

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello by Racoon(m): 7:14am On Aug 23, 2021
"...The TSG said Bello’s poor performance as governor was a betrayal of the Not-too-Young-to-Run campaign.
So it is the senile Bola Tinubu that gave Nigeria the worst president ever seen that will consolidate on the failures of the dullard? Truth is Nigeria does not deserves any of these two cycle of failed old brigade politicians.

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello by aremuforlife(m): 7:15am On Aug 23, 2021
Yaya Bello is a disgrace to not too young to rule, YES. This is where we the youth need to channel our energy.
How are the youths in power doing?
Can we leverage or reference on their performance?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello by Soulsymbol99: 7:15am On Aug 23, 2021
All the names associated with 2023 only shows that Nigeria is in trouble.

48 Likes

Re: Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello by ideatoprince18(m): 7:16am On Aug 23, 2021
2023. Is going to be an amazing year

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello by Nobody: 7:22am On Aug 23, 2021
APC is shameless.
Majority of people from outside Kogi who led the campaign for Yahaha Bello's 2nd term, including Aisha Buhari, went there just to beg Kogi people to forgive him his sins. That was the campaign slogan - please forgive his sins.
All these are recorded facts!

NB: Kindly note that I don't want Tinubu around Aso Rock either.

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello by Tinubuadvocate: 8:14am On Aug 23, 2021
A opportunist called Bello want to become ebira president.

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello by Charmingrascal(m): 8:25am On Aug 23, 2021
Both Tinubu and Yahaya Bello will not smell Presidency.

The should continue throwing tantrum and firing shots at each other for our own entertainment.

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello by Mosesvic11(m): 11:38am On Aug 23, 2021
Kwanza:
https://www.nairaland.com/6714214/yahaya-bello-why-tinubu-should

https://punchng.com/tinubu-support-group-tackle-bello/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&amp&utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
bello is a big disgrace and failure.... That guy lack capacity for good leadership, he has suffer my people in kogi State alot... To me tinubu will be far far prefer to that useless animal. Though I prefer youth with better cv to take over.

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello by Ancecoker(m): 11:43am On Aug 23, 2021
shocked
Re: Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello by osuofia2(m): 11:43am On Aug 23, 2021
grin
Why are the Tinubu Support group so angry. I may not always agree with GYB most times but i am with him on this. We all remember the role Tinubu played in making sure Bello Never emerge as the governor of Kogi state. Tinubu wanted James Faleye.
I Think the Tinubu group should take the message and forget the messenger.
Baba Buhari the incorruptible will never hand over Power to A known Thief. (Bullion VAn Loader)

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello by graphics102: 11:43am On Aug 23, 2021
grin
Isorite.
Re: Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello by babamadiba(m): 11:43am On Aug 23, 2021
I guess when Bello becomes the president he will have enough time to develop kogi state � grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello by gbaskiboy: 11:45am On Aug 23, 2021
APC standing against itself. Very criminal minded people

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello by Boxhup: 11:45am On Aug 23, 2021
Jobless people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello by falseprophet: 11:45am On Aug 23, 2021
Missile air strikes firing from right, left and center

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello by BigSarah(f): 11:46am On Aug 23, 2021
grin Yahaya Bello and Tinubu are both licensed disasters, can't even tell who is better among them

11 Likes

Re: Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello by datopaper(m): 11:46am On Aug 23, 2021
The group is biased towards him. They should allow yahaya to aspire to any position in this country.

I know yahaya does not have the charisma.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello by kestolove95(m): 11:46am On Aug 23, 2021
but his better than a bullion van baron

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello by Terrence98: 11:46am On Aug 23, 2021
Bello is an idiot

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello by Oyiboman69: 11:46am On Aug 23, 2021
Yeye group of dunces

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello by Elzazzi: 11:46am On Aug 23, 2021
The battle for 2023 has already begun. But Tinubu is too old already. Yahya Bello too is a failure. Infact just leave this Country If you have the opportunity to do so. Nigeria has gone to the dogs.

11 Likes

Re: Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello by Oricha79(m): 11:46am On Aug 23, 2021
Yeye bello should keep on deceiving himself, as a kogite I can never vote for him.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello by Mopolchi: 11:46am On Aug 23, 2021
Make dey continue to blast yeye bello

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Awards Zinox Technologies Over N85bn 2023 Digital Census Contract / Another Bomb Blast In Maiduguri, Kills Four / Aisha Buhari Whispering Into Dolapo Osinbajo's Ear (Caption Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.