Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,129 members, 7,807,419 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

Fun Photos Of Wike, Obaseki And Okowa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fun Photos Of Wike, Obaseki And Okowa (39280 Views)

Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State / PDP Governors, Party Leadership Wade Into Wike, Obaseki Rift / Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fun Photos Of Wike, Obaseki And Okowa by AprokoGirl: 7:00am On Aug 23, 2021
Checkout These Fun Pictures Of Governor , Wike , Obaseki and Okowa

Check the pictures below and give am your own caption ..... Daily Prayers

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fun Photos Of Wike, Obaseki And Okowa by SmartPolician: 7:08am On Aug 23, 2021
South South states are so rich and should be miles ahead of almost all the states in Nigeria in terms of infrastructure, education, and economy. Unfortunately, the region is a constant reminder that having money is not enough. Instead, accountable and prudent management of resources mean everything in governance.

252 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Fun Photos Of Wike, Obaseki And Okowa by RuddyFusion(m): 7:21am On Aug 23, 2021
That's another meme

2 Likes

Re: Fun Photos Of Wike, Obaseki And Okowa by thundafire: 7:30am On Aug 23, 2021
Wike to Obaseki : remember wen I give okowa dat fine nyarinya see as him shine teeth

Obaseki to Wike: no mind am as him popman die him dey form saint to give us nyarinya.

okowa to both of them: una father grin grin grin grin grin grin

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fun Photos Of Wike, Obaseki And Okowa by Daum: 7:30am On Aug 23, 2021
Wike loves Jonathan
You can still see a portrait in of Jonathan in his office in the second picture.

Wait, did they all fly to PH to chop life after Okowa father's burial

Where Udom Emmanuel
Haven't seen much of him these days

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fun Photos Of Wike, Obaseki And Okowa by end1999constitu(m): 7:40am On Aug 23, 2021
grin grin

......how about Babas stray bullet

19 Likes

Re: Fun Photos Of Wike, Obaseki And Okowa by Nobody: 7:46am On Aug 23, 2021
I am seeing nothing
Re: Fun Photos Of Wike, Obaseki And Okowa by Madmohamed1: 7:49am On Aug 23, 2021
AprokoGirl:

cc; lalasticlala
wike look like someone who is smoking weed
Re: Fun Photos Of Wike, Obaseki And Okowa by Jerryherd: 8:18am On Aug 23, 2021
SouthSouth connect
Re: Fun Photos Of Wike, Obaseki And Okowa by AFvckingAlpha(m): 8:19am On Aug 23, 2021
The fvck

Niggarr!!

1 Like

Re: Fun Photos Of Wike, Obaseki And Okowa by Tushpro44: 8:19am On Aug 23, 2021
grin
Re: Fun Photos Of Wike, Obaseki And Okowa by Olarewaju89: 8:19am On Aug 23, 2021
undecided

Thieves

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fun Photos Of Wike, Obaseki And Okowa by OakConsultNG: 8:19am On Aug 23, 2021
Okay then..

Discover the fun side of your business. Talk to us at OakShire Consults to register your Business, Church, NGO and Incorporate your company with the CAC today to get a massive 20% DISCOUNT!

Change of Directors and Re-Allotment of shares?

Check our signature and page for more details.
Re: Fun Photos Of Wike, Obaseki And Okowa by Terrence98: 8:20am On Aug 23, 2021
Foolish South South Governors. Keep snapping pictures like Bobrisky while illiterate abokkis in the North are now collecting 30% of your oil revenues. Meanwhile, Zamfara that is mining gold has refused to declare it's revenue to the FG and you fools are quiet.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fun Photos Of Wike, Obaseki And Okowa by BigDawsNet: 8:20am On Aug 23, 2021
We will forward this to our meme incorporate for the better use of nairaland forum...

"MemeWorld"

Thanks for laughing with us

1 Like

Re: Fun Photos Of Wike, Obaseki And Okowa by Lamasta(m): 8:20am On Aug 23, 2021
Criminals dem gang grin

1 Like

Re: Fun Photos Of Wike, Obaseki And Okowa by Elzazzi: 8:20am On Aug 23, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: Fun Photos Of Wike, Obaseki And Okowa by armadeo(m): 8:20am On Aug 23, 2021
Balling while the citizens suffer.

Well we are what we are

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fun Photos Of Wike, Obaseki And Okowa by JavaScript90: 8:21am On Aug 23, 2021
Why wont they be happy and laughing? When they are United in looting scarce resources. Hello I am a fullstack web developer. I develop all kinds of website especially business oriented websites. If you have a raw idea that needs a custom website I am the guy for you. If you need a website that can send otps,emails,SMS, support for geolocation services like Google maps etc then go to my profile and contact me via WhatsApp with my mobile nunber

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fun Photos Of Wike, Obaseki And Okowa by Kingluqman(m): 8:21am On Aug 23, 2021
Cruise
Re: Fun Photos Of Wike, Obaseki And Okowa by ipobarethieves: 8:21am On Aug 23, 2021
sad Shinning their teeth after eaten roasted turkey/chicken,down it with assorted wine, laughing, playing around after daily STEALING of pipu money.We should laff with dem abi?

2 Likes

Re: Fun Photos Of Wike, Obaseki And Okowa by Antoeni(m): 8:21am On Aug 23, 2021
Congregation of thieves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fun Photos Of Wike, Obaseki And Okowa by UGBE634: 8:21am On Aug 23, 2021
Igbo men

1 Like

Re: Fun Photos Of Wike, Obaseki And Okowa by Optimistguy1969: 8:21am On Aug 23, 2021
Obaseki, if you no wear suit, YOU GO DIE?

Wetin na?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fun Photos Of Wike, Obaseki And Okowa by Xerenxe: 8:22am On Aug 23, 2021
Embezzlers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fun Photos Of Wike, Obaseki And Okowa by obaival(m): 8:22am On Aug 23, 2021
No iPhone
Re: Fun Photos Of Wike, Obaseki And Okowa by Arewalegend: 8:22am On Aug 23, 2021
God fonish foverty
Re: Fun Photos Of Wike, Obaseki And Okowa by Achico: 8:22am On Aug 23, 2021
How does this stop the closing of markets in southeast every Monday?
Re: Fun Photos Of Wike, Obaseki And Okowa by Faber(m): 8:22am On Aug 23, 2021
SmartPolician:
South South states are so rich and should be miles ahead of almost all the states in Nigeria in terms of infrastructure, education, and economy. Unfortunately, the region is a constant reminder that having money is not enough. Instead, accountable and prudent management of resources mean everything in governance.

Name the region that is more advanced and developed than South South

The South South is the only region in Nigeria that all the states have functional and world class airports.

The South South states all have international standard Stadia

The South South States have multi-national companies located within their satellite cities
Some of them got functional Ports.

Most of their youths are hard working and can boast of renowned Sports men and women, music legends Nigeria ever produced.

The problem of the South South is they lag behind in human development. And also the North keep marginalizing and punishing them because of their strong ties with the Igbos. That's why they keep denying that they are related with the Igbos. But the truth is that without the Igbos, the South South would have become history. The North Would have overun them. You cannot conquer the South South mainland without defeating the Igbos at the center. Unless you go through the sea. And if you dare attack the South South states through the sea, you will loose.

9 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Abia Turned Down My Logo Design, Be The Judge (pics) / Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants / See Photos Of The 259 Customized Patrol Vehicles Launched By Police IG In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.