Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

Fun Photos Of Wike, Obaseki And Okowa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fun Photos Of Wike, Obaseki And Okowa (39286 Views)

Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State / PDP Governors, Party Leadership Wade Into Wike, Obaseki Rift / Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fun Photos Of Wike, Obaseki And Okowa by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:39am On Aug 23, 2021
COURAGEOUS SOULS,SURVIVING THOSE DULLARDS MANAGING THE CENTRE sad
Re: Fun Photos Of Wike, Obaseki And Okowa by Ikpeyi: 9:45am On Aug 23, 2021
The elites are always united....

The masses always fight themselves...

Hon. Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba for 2023...
Re: Fun Photos Of Wike, Obaseki And Okowa by Kenmatt(m): 9:51am On Aug 23, 2021
Look at Wike, looks like a typical local Ikwerre man
Re: Fun Photos Of Wike, Obaseki And Okowa by showafrica(m): 9:51am On Aug 23, 2021
SmartPolician:
South South states are so rich and should be miles ahead of almost all the states in Nigeria in terms of infrastructure, education, and economy. Unfortunately, the region is a constant reminder that having money is not enough. Instead, accountable and prudent management of resources mean everything in governance.

Those people are morrrons
Re: Fun Photos Of Wike, Obaseki And Okowa by charlesELIKIBA: 9:58am On Aug 23, 2021
Still repping Jonathan grin cool cool

1 Like

Re: Fun Photos Of Wike, Obaseki And Okowa by ArticleBeast: 10:25am On Aug 23, 2021
Daum:
Wike loves Jonathan
You can still see a portrait in of Jonathan in his office in the second picture.

Wait, did they all fly to PH to chop life after Okowa father's burial

Where Udom Emmanuel
Haven't seen much of him these days
That is wike picture not Jona
Re: Fun Photos Of Wike, Obaseki And Okowa by Daum: 10:29am On Aug 23, 2021
UGBE634:
I am not, every foreigner like me can see that Agbor is Igbo. OKowa is from Owa, a sister town to Agbor in the same sub ethnic group. Obaseki family is from Agbor and hence they are Igbo by ancestry and don't deny that. I am Edo my brother. The Fact you received heavy migrations from Bini has not changed the Overall status of your group

Obaseki family is not from Agbor
Obaseki family is from Issele Uku.
Agbor is not igbo don't get it confused. The original name is called Agbon not Agbor.
Re: Fun Photos Of Wike, Obaseki And Okowa by adolfHitler1934: 10:43am On Aug 23, 2021
Madmohamed1:
wike look like someone who is smoking weed
Ipobian spotted.

Wike matter dey pain una reach bone marrow.

I hope you won't do the following below.....

Re: Fun Photos Of Wike, Obaseki And Okowa by spirul77: 11:28am On Aug 23, 2021
Obaseki, the most useless governor Nigeria politics has ever produced.
Re: Fun Photos Of Wike, Obaseki And Okowa by aribisala0(m): 11:34am On Aug 23, 2021
Faber:

Name the region that is more advanced and developed than South South

The South South is the only region in Nigeria that all the states have functional and world class airports.

The South South states all have international standard Stadia

The South South States have multi-national companies located within their satellite cities
Some of them got functional Ports.

Most of their youths are hard working and can boast of renowned Sports men and women, music legends Nigeria ever produced.

The problem of the South South is they lag behind in human development. And also the North keep marginalizing and punishing them because of their strong ties with the Igbos. That's why they keep denying that they are related with the Igbos. But the truth is that without the Igbos, the South South would have become history. The North Would have overun them. You cannot conquer the South South mainland without defeating the Igbos at the center. Unless you go through the sea. And if you dare attack the South South states through the sea, you will loose.

Eeegboes always like to attach their issues to other people

Did Nigeria go by the sea to take over the Midwest including Asaba during the Biafra war

The so called SS is made up also of Edo and Delta which are West of the Niger and formerly part of the Western Region. So why are you attaching Eegboe ancestral problems to them?
What does Warri have to do with Eegboes ?

Let us ask Reno Omokri he will explain better

2 Likes

Re: Fun Photos Of Wike, Obaseki And Okowa by spirul77: 11:38am On Aug 23, 2021
Cele777:

You igbos are really pathetic.
How can you call obaseki igbo.
There is no part of edo state that is igbo.
It is attitude like this that makes people hate igbos.
you all arguing about Obaseki's ancestry why are you not talking about his uselessness and cluelessness in governenace?
Re: Fun Photos Of Wike, Obaseki And Okowa by Tundex911: 11:39am On Aug 23, 2021
Meme boiz where are you??

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh
Re: Fun Photos Of Wike, Obaseki And Okowa by spirul77: 11:43am On Aug 23, 2021
Faber:

Ok
Do small research on Chief Agho Obaseki. Grand father of Governor Godwin Obaseki. They are originally from Agbor in Present day Delta State.

Obaseki knows he is a full fledged Deltan.
if your argument is based on his family from agbor, the same agbor kingdom was founded by a Benin man too.
Re: Fun Photos Of Wike, Obaseki And Okowa by michoim(m): 11:55am On Aug 23, 2021
SmartPolician:
South South states are so rich and should be miles ahead of almost all the states in Nigeria in terms of infrastructure, education, and economy. Unfortunately, the region is a constant reminder that having money is not enough. Instead, accountable and prudent management of resources mean everything in governance.
Nice thoughts...
Re: Fun Photos Of Wike, Obaseki And Okowa by Chloraseptic: 12:04pm On Aug 23, 2021
spirul77:
if your argument is based on his family from agbor, the same agbor kingdom was founded by a Benin man too.

Don't mind the guy.

He doesn't even know that the old Benin kingdom extended through that whole region... Most of the have Benin name like the new Chief of army staff.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fun Photos Of Wike, Obaseki And Okowa by danilmo: 12:48pm On Aug 23, 2021
Faber:

Name the region that is more advanced and developed than South South

The South South is the only region in Nigeria that all the states have functional and world class airports.

The South South states all have international standard Stadia

The South South States have multi-national companies located within their satellite cities
Some of them got functional Ports.

Most of their youths are hard working and can boast of renowned Sports men and women, music legends Nigeria ever produced.

The problem of the South South is they lag behind in human development. And also the North keep marginalizing and punishing them because of their strong ties with the Igbos. That's why they keep denying that they are related with the Igbos. But the truth is that without the Igbos, the South South would have become history. The North Would have overun them. You cannot conquer the South South mainland without defeating the Igbos at the center. Unless you go through the sea. And if you dare attack the South South states through the sea, you will loose.

What is this mumu saying?
Re: Fun Photos Of Wike, Obaseki And Okowa by xjiggy: 2:28pm On Aug 23, 2021
Between Gov Abiodun of Ogun st and Gov Obaseki of Edo state, I don't know who's the worst Governor in Nigeria. Obaseki has not done anything since his reelection despite not doing much in his first term.
Re: Fun Photos Of Wike, Obaseki And Okowa by DollarBuddy: 4:50pm On Aug 23, 2021
Daum:
Wike loves Jonathan
You can still see a portrait in of Jonathan in his office in the second picture.

Wait, did they all fly to PH to chop life after Okowa father's burial

Where Udom Emmanuel
Haven't seen much of him these days

Wike is a Jonathan boy, remember?
Jonathan practically made him who he is today.
Re: Fun Photos Of Wike, Obaseki And Okowa by dchamp234(m): 5:40pm On Aug 23, 2021
SmartPolician:
The richest and money belongs to the federal government and not the States, imagine Niger Delta if it was a country of its own.
Re: Fun Photos Of Wike, Obaseki And Okowa by eastOFwest(m): 6:22pm On Aug 23, 2021
aribisala0:

Eeegboes always like to attach their issues to other people

Did Nigeria go by the sea to take over the Midwest including Asaba during the Biafra war

The so called SS is made up also of Edo and Delta which are West of the Niger and formerly part of the Western Region. So why are you attaching Eegboe ancestral problems to them?
What does Warri have to do with Eegboes ?

Let us ask Reno Omokri he will explain better

So wetin come concen Yoro for this matter?
Re: Fun Photos Of Wike, Obaseki And Okowa by Sufferingboy(f): 10:12am On Aug 24, 2021
UGBE634:
I am not, every foreigner like me can see that Agbor is Igbo. OKowa is from Owa, a sister town to Agbor in the same sub ethnic group. Obaseki family is from Agbor and hence they are Igbo by ancestry and don't deny that. I am Edo my brother. The Fact you received heavy migrations from Bini has not changed the Overall status of your group

Igbo man,today you now edo?

Propaganda nor dey tire Igbos?
Re: Fun Photos Of Wike, Obaseki And Okowa by Nobody: 6:53am On Aug 25, 2021
UGBE634:
Agbor is bini more than igbo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA / Bukola Saraki Using The Selfie Stick / Kogi 2015 Governorship Election Result (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.