Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,308 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

AY Hosts Orji Kalu, Obi Cubana, E-Money, Kcee, Others (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY Hosts Orji Kalu, Obi Cubana, E-Money, Kcee, Others (Photos) (57713 Views)

Pictures From E-money/ Kcee TECNO Meet And Greet At Computer Village, Lagos / E-Money & Kcee Host Whitemoney In Their Mansion (Pictures, Video) / E-money, Kcee And His Fierce Looking Security Details In His Mansion - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AY Hosts Orji Kalu, Obi Cubana, E-Money, Kcee, Others (Photos) by Myself2(m): 3:07pm On Aug 23, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:
Na igbo menz he invite

Money money

That is.....

Everywiaaaa naa kpotuu
Re: AY Hosts Orji Kalu, Obi Cubana, E-Money, Kcee, Others (Photos) by Onyi22(f): 3:11pm On Aug 23, 2021
Dikaveli:

At first basket mouth was at the top but the moment he announce his love for wizkid his fame started to fade

Also know that basketmouth and ay don't follow each other
How is that my business
Re: AY Hosts Orji Kalu, Obi Cubana, E-Money, Kcee, Others (Photos) by Dikaveli(m): 3:12pm On Aug 23, 2021
Onyi22:

How is that my business

Not you but your father i was only referring to your father
Re: AY Hosts Orji Kalu, Obi Cubana, E-Money, Kcee, Others (Photos) by Theoarhics: 3:18pm On Aug 23, 2021
Man that ought to be in jail
Re: AY Hosts Orji Kalu, Obi Cubana, E-Money, Kcee, Others (Photos) by Pio44: 3:18pm On Aug 23, 2021
Him caught out
Re: AY Hosts Orji Kalu, Obi Cubana, E-Money, Kcee, Others (Photos) by babavik: 3:39pm On Aug 23, 2021
Metrix147:
As part of activities marking his golden jubilee birthday anniversary, ace comedian and actor,  Ayo Makun, popularly known as "AY" and his beautiful wife, Mabel, hosted former Governor of Abia state and Chief Whip of the Senate, Dr. Orji Uzor  Kalu at their Lekki residence on Sunday, ABN TV reports.

Kalu described the comedian as a talented personality, whose accomplishments in the entertainment industry are impressive, remarkable, and worthy of emulation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iicZTe9DZKg
The former Governor, while appreciating the entertainment guru and his wife, prayed for greater success for "AY" and his family members.

Kalu who presented a giant customised birthday card and gifts to the celebrant used the opportunity to call on Nigerians to embrace love, peace, and unity irrespective of tribal differences.

The luncheon had in attendance Chief Charles Ahize (Obigbo), Neya Uzor Kalu, Chief Obinna Iyiegbu( Obi Cubana ) Chief Emeka Okonkwo ( E-Money)  Kingsley Okonkwo (Kcee), Zubbby Michael, and other celebrities across Nigeria.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/2021/08/popular-comedian-ay-hosts-orji-kalu-obi-cubana-e-money-kcee-others-photos-video/
Since his mother's burial Obi Cubana have become more visible and sociable.
No week wey pass we no here something wey consign him for news
Re: AY Hosts Orji Kalu, Obi Cubana, E-Money, Kcee, Others (Photos) by Truvelisback(m): 3:41pm On Aug 23, 2021
tobillionaire:
AY wants money rain at his party ni?
Na true, Na strategy grin
Re: AY Hosts Orji Kalu, Obi Cubana, E-Money, Kcee, Others (Photos) by DrHighchief(m): 4:11pm On Aug 23, 2021
Who I go invite for my birthday?
Re: AY Hosts Orji Kalu, Obi Cubana, E-Money, Kcee, Others (Photos) by StrikersGlobal: 4:32pm On Aug 23, 2021
Wise political steps, nice one.......2023 Loading

Check out this!

Re: AY Hosts Orji Kalu, Obi Cubana, E-Money, Kcee, Others (Photos) by chamboy(m): 5:00pm On Aug 23, 2021
Orji still remains the richest man
Re: AY Hosts Orji Kalu, Obi Cubana, E-Money, Kcee, Others (Photos) by VoltageDivida(m): 5:03pm On Aug 23, 2021
Myself2:

Be it unto thee according to the words of thine mouth and the hustlings of thine hands.

Amen!
Re: AY Hosts Orji Kalu, Obi Cubana, E-Money, Kcee, Others (Photos) by Investordaves: 5:08pm On Aug 23, 2021
Nice one
Re: AY Hosts Orji Kalu, Obi Cubana, E-Money, Kcee, Others (Photos) by youngmoney4me(m): 5:10pm On Aug 23, 2021
Nice one
Re: AY Hosts Orji Kalu, Obi Cubana, E-Money, Kcee, Others (Photos) by Pritipresh(f): 5:19pm On Aug 23, 2021
Onyi22:
The kind of men I love hanging out with
Baba God no go shame us
Re: AY Hosts Orji Kalu, Obi Cubana, E-Money, Kcee, Others (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 5:40pm On Aug 23, 2021
Happy birthday to A.Y makun..
Re: AY Hosts Orji Kalu, Obi Cubana, E-Money, Kcee, Others (Photos) by zudozz: 5:51pm On Aug 23, 2021
Onyi22:
The kind of men I love hanging out with

I hope your father and your brothers are ''kind of men''?

Olosho!
Re: AY Hosts Orji Kalu, Obi Cubana, E-Money, Kcee, Others (Photos) by Holayiwonuola(m): 6:13pm On Aug 23, 2021
Follow who Kno Road.....
Re: AY Hosts Orji Kalu, Obi Cubana, E-Money, Kcee, Others (Photos) by bjtinz: 6:52pm On Aug 23, 2021
Shuo!! Abeg make una take am easy oo. shocked shocked

See as una was finish the poor babe
@onyi22, sorry biko. They just kidding. . . tongue
Re: AY Hosts Orji Kalu, Obi Cubana, E-Money, Kcee, Others (Photos) by penplus: 7:32pm On Aug 23, 2021
Metrix147:
As part of activities marking his golden jubilee birthday anniversary, ace comedian and actor,  Ayo Makun, popularly known as "AY" and his beautiful wife, Mabel, hosted former Governor of Abia state and Chief Whip of the Senate, Dr. Orji Uzor  Kalu at their Lekki residence on Sunday, ABN TV reports.

Kalu described the comedian as a talented personality, whose accomplishments in the entertainment industry are impressive, remarkable, and worthy of emulation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iicZTe9DZKg
The former Governor, while appreciating the entertainment guru and his wife, prayed for greater success for "AY" and his family members.

Kalu who presented a giant customised birthday card and gifts to the celebrant used the opportunity to call on Nigerians to embrace love, peace, and unity irrespective of tribal differences.

The luncheon had in attendance Chief Charles Ahize (Obigbo), Neya Uzor Kalu, Chief Obinna Iyiegbu( Obi Cubana ) Chief Emeka Okonkwo ( E-Money)  Kingsley Okonkwo (Kcee), Zubbby Michael, and other celebrities across Nigeria.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/2021/08/popular-comedian-ay-hosts-orji-kalu-obi-cubana-e-money-kcee-others-photos-video/

I respect AY.....he's got family values
Re: AY Hosts Orji Kalu, Obi Cubana, E-Money, Kcee, Others (Photos) by Gfskw: 7:44pm On Aug 23, 2021
Oh
Re: AY Hosts Orji Kalu, Obi Cubana, E-Money, Kcee, Others (Photos) by caandi: 7:23am On Aug 24, 2021
All this yeye brities and their clout chasing
Re: AY Hosts Orji Kalu, Obi Cubana, E-Money, Kcee, Others (Photos) by RodgersAkpafu: 12:53pm On Aug 24, 2021
kenzysmith:
you feel say this guys they go for Toto wey smell rotten fish better stick to your brothels work and be enjoying your 5h short time in peace. Even me wey dey type no feel sleep with you for free. Teuh!
Wow shocked
That's cold
Re: AY Hosts Orji Kalu, Obi Cubana, E-Money, Kcee, Others (Photos) by jaiyeorie: 3:47pm On Nov 17, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=792MV4IxL0w
Neya Kalu of basecoat nails birthday - Tania Omotayo Ozinna Adriana Sarzina Layal Tinubu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chinedu Iwozor Dies While Performing On Stage (7stars International Band) Graphi / DJ Cuppy Poses With An Okada Rider / Davido Throws Money At Lagos Airport & The Scramble For It Is Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.