Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

Someone Got Their Healing. Was It You? - Emoji Devotions - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Someone Got Their Healing. Was It You? - Emoji Devotions (128 Views)

The Judas In You - Emoji Devotions / And Christ Will Shine On You - Emoji Devotions / Many Besiege Akure To Consult ‘wonder Baby’ Born With Healing Powers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Someone Got Their Healing. Was It You? - Emoji Devotions by sweetmusictv: 9:25am On Aug 23, 2021
An Emoji Devotions for Monday 23rd August 2021

Topic: Someone Got their healing. Was it you?

Highlights:

But Jesus said, “Someone touched me; I know that power has gone out from me.” Luke 8:46

While some people are trying to get a selfie pose with Jesus, some are doing their best just to touch the edge of his garment. Sounds funny right?

"Jesus said C'mon someone touched me." Peter said, “Master, the people are crowding and pressing against you.” "You won't understand the kind of touch I mean Peter". It's not that kind of touch of arm over shoulder Peter. It is a touch on the tip of my robe. Peter was astonished and was like ah ahh ahh!

Some people got their miracles and healing right over there, was that you? Someone also got their deliverance, financial breakthrough, restoration and lots more. Was it you who touched the Master?

If that was you, then congratulations! Your faith has made you whole! Go in peace!

"Then the woman, seeing that she could not go unnoticed, came trembling and fell at his feet. In the presence of all the people, she told why she had touched him and how she had been instantly healed. 48 Then he said to her, “Daughter, your faith has healed you. Go in peace.” Matthew 8:47-48

Give yourself a break and Go only for the edge of His garment. It's not too late to touch the Lord today for free! Only by faith.

Prayer: Lord Jesus Christ if I can but only touch the edge of your garment I will be made whole. Please bless my faith today in Jesus name. Amen.

(1) (Reply)

Above All Limitations / Oh, What Love. / The Message Of The Lord Jesus Christ [part E]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.