Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,799 members, 7,806,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

Lockdown Continues In South East, Abakaliki. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lockdown Continues In South East, Abakaliki. (2029 Views)

Akwa Ibom: Lockdown Continues Indefinitely / What Can I Do, If The Lockdown Continues? PICS Attached / Lockdown Continues. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lockdown Continues In South East, Abakaliki. by achi4u(m): 10:24am On Aug 23, 2021
Despite the pronouncement of IPOB that the weekly lockdown on Mondays has been suspended but people of South East/alaigbo are still observing it.
I don't know who is in control of South East for Now, any answer my people?

Abakaliki in total lockdown.
Motorcycle spare parts.

Re: Lockdown Continues In South East, Abakaliki. by duro4chang(m): 10:32am On Aug 23, 2021
You don minit?
Re: Lockdown Continues In South East, Abakaliki. by Moferere: 10:33am On Aug 23, 2021
Una weldonde
Re: Lockdown Continues In South East, Abakaliki. by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 23, 2021
achi4u:
Despite the pronouncement of IPOB that the weekly lockdown on Mondays has been suspended but people of South East/alaigbo are still observing it.

Motorcycle spare parts.

Good you have relocated back to ala abakiliki.

It is a welcome development.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown Continues In South East, Abakaliki. by achi4u(m): 10:44am On Aug 23, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Good you have relocated back to ala abakiliki.

It is a welcome development.
See Abakaliki and die

Re: Lockdown Continues In South East, Abakaliki. by achi4u(m): 10:46am On Aug 23, 2021
More pics

Re: Lockdown Continues In South East, Abakaliki. by achi4u(m): 10:49am On Aug 23, 2021
Only few people on the road

Re: Lockdown Continues In South East, Abakaliki. by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 23, 2021
achi4u:
See Abakaliki and die

Do dis roundabout Abakiliki finish?

Wonderful.
Re: Lockdown Continues In South East, Abakaliki. by achi4u(m): 10:56am On Aug 23, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Do dis roundabout Abakiliki finish?

Wonderful.
keep following me like corona-virus

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown Continues In South East, Abakaliki. by meolaniyi(m): 10:58am On Aug 23, 2021
It's only MNK that can lift the sit at home.
DOS is just nothing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lockdown Continues In South East, Abakaliki. by achi4u(m): 10:58am On Aug 23, 2021
Beautiful

Re: Lockdown Continues In South East, Abakaliki. by achi4u(m): 10:59am On Aug 23, 2021
The city is clean sha

Re: Lockdown Continues In South East, Abakaliki. by ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz: 11:00am On Aug 23, 2021
achi4u:

Motorcycle spare parts.

So this is the gettho you people compare to Lagos ?

1 Like

Re: Lockdown Continues In South East, Abakaliki. by Vintagepipes: 11:03am On Aug 23, 2021
achi4u:
keep following me like corona-virus
It seems you don't know that that guy is a jobless over 40 year old guy. He is ready to go back and forth with you the whole day.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown Continues In South East, Abakaliki. by achi4u(m): 11:04am On Aug 23, 2021
Dave did a nice job

Re: Lockdown Continues In South East, Abakaliki. by achi4u(m): 11:06am On Aug 23, 2021
MNK infect

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lockdown Continues In South East, Abakaliki. by achi4u(m): 11:07am On Aug 23, 2021
ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz:

So this is the gettho you people compare to Lagos ?
we're not here to measure diicks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown Continues In South East, Abakaliki. by achi4u(m): 11:09am On Aug 23, 2021
Vintagepipes:

It seems you don't know that that guy is a jobless over 40 year old guy. He is ready to go back and forth with you the whole day.
I taya for dat boy, he leaves in this place
Re: Lockdown Continues In South East, Abakaliki. by AntiBMC(m): 11:31am On Aug 23, 2021
Nice. Some bmc cretins will soon claim that the business owners were threatened to stay at home. Wailers.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown Continues In South East, Abakaliki. by DEROX: 11:43am On Aug 23, 2021
As long as no be lagos
Re: Lockdown Continues In South East, Abakaliki. by DEROX: 11:43am On Aug 23, 2021
As long as no be lag
Re: Lockdown Continues In South East, Abakaliki. by ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz: 11:44am On Aug 23, 2021
achi4u:
we're not here to measure diicks
Sure I know but my dick is still bigger than yours
Re: Lockdown Continues In South East, Abakaliki. by meccuno: 11:53am On Aug 23, 2021
ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz:

Sure I know but my dick is still bigger than yours
Ebonyi is the least developed in the SE. but now has undergone ,massive developments from that gov.in as much as lagos isnt the only state in the SW, why don't you compare it with a city like cape town or Johannesburg? since you want to be a local champion. if states have the advantage of Federal presence, i don't think you would come here to talk rubbish. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown Continues In South East, Abakaliki. by Vintagepipes: 12:20pm On Aug 23, 2021
meccuno:
Ebonyi is the least developed in the SE. but now has undergone ,massive developments from that gov.in as much as lagos isnt the only state in the SW, why don't you compare it with a city like cape town or Johannesburg? since you want to be a local champion. if states have the advantage of Federal presence, i don't think you would come here to talk rubbish. grin grin
Why are you going back and forth with him. Don't you know that Lagos was the FCT for over 70 years? So, if tomorrow, Abuja cease to be the FCT, the indigenes will now lay claim to its development?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lockdown Continues In South East, Abakaliki. by achi4u(m): 12:36pm On Aug 23, 2021
meccuno:
well done Sir
Re: Lockdown Continues In South East, Abakaliki. by Daniel058(m): 2:02pm On Aug 23, 2021
achi4u:
Dave did a nice job
Magret UMAHI international Market grin
Re: Lockdown Continues In South East, Abakaliki. by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 23, 2021
DEROX:
As long as no be lagos
that's it. No point at all suffering your people when the heart of Nigeria, Lagos, Abuja, Kano, PH etc are functioning well.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown Continues In South East, Abakaliki. by achi4u(m): 2:17pm On Aug 23, 2021
Daniel058:
Magret UMAHI international Market grin
that place is also shotdown because majority of people decided not to come at all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown Continues In South East, Abakaliki. by FakeUnity: 2:24pm On Aug 23, 2021
Alhaji Umahi can now do his worst, let see that heaven that he wants to bring down fall. Toothless bulldog. Biafrans have taken Monday, do your worst.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown Continues In South East, Abakaliki. by meccuno: 3:56pm On Aug 23, 2021
Vintagepipes:

Why are you going back and forth with him. Don't you know that Lagos was the FCT for over 70 years? So, if tomorrow, Abuja cease to be the FCT, the indigenes will now lay claim to its development?
I am not going back and forth with him because I just replied him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yoruba Have No Lands For Cattle Colony - Obasanjo Replies Presidency / Gutter Water Has Taken Over This Street Of Lagos - Photos / 'ambode Warned Us' -nigerians React To Sanwo-olu's White Paper On #endsars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.