Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,004 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

2023: Yahaya Adoza Bello And The Others - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Yahaya Adoza Bello And The Others (15588 Views)

EFCC Declares Former Governor Yahaya Adoza Bello Wanted / 2023: Yahaya Bello Officially Declares To Run For President / 2023: Yahaya Bello Dumps Presidential Bid, Lobbies APC Leaders For VP Slot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Yahaya Adoza Bello And The Others by soloaudu: 7:20pm On Aug 23, 2021
It is said that first impression matters, but nothing matters to that one except excess hunger for power. If you are an entertainer here just go to him and collect your own share.
Re: 2023: Yahaya Adoza Bello And The Others by amaifehenry(m): 1:06am On Aug 24, 2021

Re: 2023: Yahaya Adoza Bello And The Others by FORWARDEVERLY: 1:48am On Aug 25, 2021
This young, useless and inefficient fool..

If no be prince A. Audu wey die.. this idiot dit become ordinary councilor ka ofokwa governor..
I rajter vote Sheikh A. gumi to lead Nigeria than vote this mouthy fool..
Re: 2023: Yahaya Adoza Bello And The Others by abohrandy: 2:22pm On Dec 21, 2021
Remag666:
Oga you dey lie the man is a capital failure no other way to describe him

I have directed you to a site to go and clear your doubts. y'all just hating!!
Re: 2023: Yahaya Adoza Bello And The Others by Nobody: 6:32am On Dec 22, 2021
abohrandy:

I have directed you to a site to go and clear your doubts. y'all just hating!!

Propagandist hope you have collected your December stipend or the man is owing his online soldiers the same way he has been owing hardworking teachers.
Baba say na site undecided no be only site na project... I'm in kogi btw think twice before you yarn any dust because I will expose all your lies
Re: 2023: Yahaya Adoza Bello And The Others by Wanny20(m): 6:54am On Dec 22, 2021
It will Never Happen in JESUS MIGHTY NAME.. TUEHHHHHH! We Reject Afflictions
Re: 2023: Yahaya Adoza Bello And The Others by abohrandy: 9:38pm On Jan 02, 2022
Remag666:

Propagandist hope you have collected your December stipend or the man is owing his online soldiers the same way he has been owing hardworking teachers.
Baba say na site undecided no be only site na project... I'm in kogi btw think twice before you yarn any dust because I will expose all your lies

Please kindly share with the world where he is owing anyone?? I will wait!
Re: 2023: Yahaya Adoza Bello And The Others by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 03, 2022
abohrandy:

Please kindly share with the world where he is owing anyone?? I will wait!
It's like you're drunk on cheap kunu undecided
That rogue is owing my mom who's a teacher in gss ogaminana over 2yrs salary.
You're here spitting thrash and defending a failed failure no vex me this new year
Re: 2023: Yahaya Adoza Bello And The Others by abohrandy: 9:41pm On Jan 04, 2022
Remag666:

It's like you're drunk on cheap kunu undecided
That rogue is owing my mom who's a teacher in gss ogaminana over 2yrs salary.
You're here spitting thrash and defending a failed failure no vex me this new year

No Dey shout. U sure say she be employed? Because last time I checked they sanitized the payroll and people who couldn’t prove the employment were removed.
Re: 2023: Yahaya Adoza Bello And The Others by FirstCounsel(m): 10:15am On Jan 05, 2022
grin cheesy
nairavsdollars:
Is he blind
Re: 2023: Yahaya Adoza Bello And The Others by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 06, 2022
abohrandy:

No Dey shout. U sure say she be employed? Because last time I checked they sanitized the payroll and people who couldn’t prove the employment were removed.
I'm sorry I thought you were drunk on cheap kunu it's even something worse you took.
FYI my mom submitted all the proof they asked for during his screening she's been teaching in gss ogaminana for over 13 yrs never has she been owed salary till this rogue of a governor came in.

That thief is keeping our parents money in interest yielding account and your gullible self is here defending him no vex me this morning Mr man you can deceive people who are not in kogi state not me anyways 2023 no far again undecided
Re: 2023: Yahaya Adoza Bello And The Others by abohrandy: 8:27am On Jan 11, 2022
Remag666:

I'm sorry I thought you were drunk on cheap kunu it's even something worse you took.
FYI my mom submitted all the proof they asked for during his screening she's been teaching in gss ogaminana for over 13 yrs never has she been owed salary till this rogue of a governor came in.

That thief is keeping our parents money in interest yielding account and your gullible self is here defending him no vex me this morning Mr man you can deceive people who are not in kogi state not me anyways 2023 no far again undecided

if they ask you to show the interest yielding accounts, you go fit show am abi? make we no dey talk things weh we no get our facts. its not by working for 20 years, if your paperwork is not correct, its not correct. make we keep sentiments one side when it comes to some issues.
Re: 2023: Yahaya Adoza Bello And The Others by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 11, 2022
abohrandy:

if they ask you to show the interest yielding accounts, you go fit show am abi? make we no dey talk things weh we no get our facts. its not by working for 20 years, if your paperwork is not correct, its not correct. make we keep sentiments one side when it comes to some issues.
Oga you dey still dey yarn dust.... you can't be telling me about my moms paperwork it's all legit
Re: 2023: Yahaya Adoza Bello And The Others by abohrandy: 8:55am On Apr 15, 2022
Remag666:

Oga you dey still dey yarn dust.... you can't be telling me about my moms paperwork it's all legit

U don see am??
Re: 2023: Yahaya Adoza Bello And The Others by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 15, 2022
abohrandy:

[url][/url]
U don see am??
So after 4 years u remember to quote me.
Nigga commot for my mention.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Electoral Act: Amaechi, Ngige, Risk Disqualification Over Failure To Resign / Apprehension Grips Aviation, Transport Workers Over Merger Of Ministries / EFCC Sets Up Special Team To Grill Fayose Over Corruption Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.