Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

13-Year-Old Dele Momodu And His Father (Throwback Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 13-Year-Old Dele Momodu And His Father (Throwback Photo) (36364 Views)

Dele Momodu And Wife, Mobolaji Celebrate 27th Wedding Anniversary (Pictures) / Dele Momodu And His 3 Sons Pose In Suit / Dele Momodu And Kayode Ogundamisi Engage In War Of Words On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13-Year-Old Dele Momodu And His Father (Throwback Photo) by iamoyindamola(m): 3:12pm On Aug 23, 2021
Davido's boy grin grin
Re: 13-Year-Old Dele Momodu And His Father (Throwback Photo) by phemmyfour: 3:19pm On Aug 23, 2021
Pussyassasin:
Which song davido talk "Dele na my boy" again o
Bahd Badoo baddest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-AvAxGji6c
Re: 13-Year-Old Dele Momodu And His Father (Throwback Photo) by bizzibodi(m): 3:23pm On Aug 23, 2021
So at what time did he soak his bread inside water.
Re: 13-Year-Old Dele Momodu And His Father (Throwback Photo) by MICHEALADEX(m): 3:23pm On Aug 23, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
That was before he had contact with balloon lipsrsealed

You mean before he won balloon de ooor
Re: 13-Year-Old Dele Momodu And His Father (Throwback Photo) by bab22: 3:24pm On Aug 23, 2021
Optimistguy1969:
Misleading title.
He didn't state his age as at the time the photo was taken.

Anyway, "Dele na my boy, Dele na my boy"
Read again. The picture was taken when at age 13
Re: 13-Year-Old Dele Momodu And His Father (Throwback Photo) by NIJJAking(m): 3:26pm On Aug 23, 2021
Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid spending your eternity in hell fire after you die. Jesus Christ love and warns you to repent and convert now to Christianity to avoid hell fire. Only Jesus Christ can save you by his death on the cross and his blood which washes away your sins, any other ways ( Islam, paganism, Hinduism, atheism, etc) can not save you. Be wise while you still have the chance accept Jesus Christ now and save your soul from hell. Be wiser than Satan and follow the one true God. This is the eternal truth from the spiritual realm.
Re: 13-Year-Old Dele Momodu And His Father (Throwback Photo) by Optimistguy1969: 3:27pm On Aug 23, 2021
bab22:
Read again. The picture was taken when at age 13
Your comprehension problem can never be corrected
Re: 13-Year-Old Dele Momodu And His Father (Throwback Photo) by Lightorder: 3:40pm On Aug 23, 2021
Moferere:
How will this one reduce oil prices
Jealousy go kee you, if care is not taken
Re: 13-Year-Old Dele Momodu And His Father (Throwback Photo) by Seniorwriter(m): 3:45pm On Aug 23, 2021
Optimistguy1969:
Misleading title.
He didn't state his age as at the time the photo was taken.

Anyway, "Dele na my boy, Dele na my boy"

Your comprehension problem can never be corrected
Are you sure he comprehends the magnitude of the curse you just placed on him....are you an online bandit?
Easy...Lolz

@SENIORWRITER
Re: 13-Year-Old Dele Momodu And His Father (Throwback Photo) by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:55pm On Aug 23, 2021
Whenever i see this man davidos song comes to mind
Dele na my boy Dele na my boy grin
Re: 13-Year-Old Dele Momodu And His Father (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 23, 2021
Cool pic... I really miss my dad, RIP dad.
Re: 13-Year-Old Dele Momodu And His Father (Throwback Photo) by Darevofpeace(m): 4:00pm On Aug 23, 2021
englishmart:
"With my Dad, Pa Jacob Momodu… He died in 1973, while I was barely 13… May his fantastic soul continues to Rest In Peace…"

That's a a very disappointing grammar, Mr. Dele
Yet Ovation Magazine is well known Worldwide. Pele o! Oniduro grammar.
Re: 13-Year-Old Dele Momodu And His Father (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 23, 2021
13 years Old? Momodu looks like a 9 year old in that picture compared to how 13 year old kids look today.
Re: 13-Year-Old Dele Momodu And His Father (Throwback Photo) by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 4:12pm On Aug 23, 2021
May Baba sould continue to rest in peace. How time flys
Re: 13-Year-Old Dele Momodu And His Father (Throwback Photo) by Samunique(m): 4:14pm On Aug 23, 2021
englishmart:
"With my Dad, Pa Jacob Momodu… He died in 1973, while I was barely 13… May his fantastic soul continues to Rest In Peace…"

Mistakes know no one oga !
Re: 13-Year-Old Dele Momodu And His Father (Throwback Photo) by titusmichael27(m): 4:15pm On Aug 23, 2021
Those were the days that children resemble their fathers. Na "some people" child we de breed dis days. Cross breed foundation. Woman with their level of adultery na cat and dog business. On the high speed, speed lane.
Re: 13-Year-Old Dele Momodu And His Father (Throwback Photo) by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 4:16pm On Aug 23, 2021
englishmart:

Your sense of English as expired. It's 2021.... The human mind now captures the message, decode and feedback. The fact the you know what he was pointing to, renders your observation baseless.

I will repeat again, it's 2021.
Re: 13-Year-Old Dele Momodu And His Father (Throwback Photo) by Gee64: 4:28pm On Aug 23, 2021
No need for DNA test; na im papa born am!
Re: 13-Year-Old Dele Momodu And His Father (Throwback Photo) by whirlout: 4:37pm On Aug 23, 2021
Look at how fit his father is even at that advanced age. He on the other hand is full of bokoto. Health problems loading for him if he continues on that path.
Re: 13-Year-Old Dele Momodu And His Father (Throwback Photo) by Gfskw: 6:56pm On Aug 23, 2021
Hmmm
Re: 13-Year-Old Dele Momodu And His Father (Throwback Photo) by Ruthymoon(f): 10:41pm On Aug 23, 2021
Na dis old man Sophia momodu resemble gan ,the same face eye lips smiley
Re: 13-Year-Old Dele Momodu And His Father (Throwback Photo) by Optimistguy1969: 9:45am On Aug 24, 2021
Seniorwriter:

Are you sure he comprehends the magnitude of the curse you just placed on him....are you an online bandit?
Easy...Lolz

@SENIORWRITER
How will he understand ? grin
Re: 13-Year-Old Dele Momodu And His Father (Throwback Photo) by englishmart(m): 1:40pm On Aug 27, 2021
SangoOlukosoOba:

Your sense of English as expired. It's 2021.... The human mind now captures the message, decode and feedback. The fact the you know what he was pointing to, renders your observation baseless.

I will repeat again, it's 2021.
Tautology everywhere. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reno Omokri's Post About Ladies' Virginity Got Him Slammed By Twitter User / Gunmen Attack Ubakala Police Station In Abia, Kill Two Officers (Photos) / Atiku Campaign DG, Abiye Sekibo Attacked By Gunmen In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.