Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,612 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

IPOB, ESN Threatening My Life - Joe Igbokwe Writes IGP, South-East Governors - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB, ESN Threatening My Life - Joe Igbokwe Writes IGP, South-East Governors (17954 Views)

EndSARS: Falana Chambers Writes IGP, Demands Full Protection For Protesters / Edo primary: APC writes IGP, PTF to seek clearance for Uzodinma, others / 'Nnamdi Kanu, The Playboy Is In Jerusalem Enjoying His Life' - Joe Igbokwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB, ESN Threatening My Life - Joe Igbokwe Writes IGP, South-East Governors by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 11:38pm On Aug 23, 2021
Racoon:
The efulefu called Joe Igbokwe should kindly stop all these grandstanding and pay a courtesy call to Nwichi village-Nnewi of Anambra state with or without any security details first.You are welcome commissioner for gutter sanitation.

Chestbeating begins...

Like you your lots can look into his eyes if he shows up.

God knows what guys feed on that make you chest beat.

That how you boasted before python dance, only to find your lots sleeping inside the mud and doing frog job.

Y'all have this mind, and can't go to Kuje prison to free Nnamadi Kanu

Just be boasting upandan

Empty barrels!
Re: IPOB, ESN Threatening My Life - Joe Igbokwe Writes IGP, South-East Governors by buchilino(m): 12:19am On Aug 24, 2021
Sunday2021:
Peter obi that was voted by you and he ended up killing 89 youths in anambara has never been threatened, only an innocent fellow that didn't contested for anything in your region is the you are blaming for what happened in Lagos.
Let me ask you: Apart from being a terrorist and insulting buhari, what has Namdi kanu done to ndigbo? The way kanu kill some igbos alleging them of sabotaging his fruitless agitation, killing 10 innocent Igbo virgins and burning structures in the south east is the same way you want to kill an innocent man that only said his mind on things that affect him directly.
Tell me one thing that you and the terrorist kanu will get after killing Ibokwe?

NDIGBO DON'T NEED TO KILL THE M0R0N. HE HAS DONE THAT HIMSELF. N BY THE WAY, SINCE UR NOT IGBO, U WILL NEVA UNDERSTAND THE BIAFRA IDEOLOGY. SINCE THE SW LOVES IGBOKWE SO MUCH, THEY CAN HAVE HIM
Re: IPOB, ESN Threatening My Life - Joe Igbokwe Writes IGP, South-East Governors by Okoyouth: 3:07am On Aug 24, 2021
Npama, I thought you don't have fear. No be you say you be oga, now why you dey run
Re: IPOB, ESN Threatening My Life - Joe Igbokwe Writes IGP, South-East Governors by ukahrawah: 8:04am On Aug 24, 2021
This man is an ass. So you don't have the guts to confront IPOB & ESN?
Re: IPOB, ESN Threatening My Life - Joe Igbokwe Writes IGP, South-East Governors by Maobichek: 8:31am On Aug 24, 2021
Eastlink:
Yeah, I bet he’s sober and might have learnt from his past.

Good morning, he is not sober okay, he is only trying to elicit sympathy and cast aspersion on Igbos. He is from Nnewi but his ppl denounced him, is Nnewi ppl IPOB? Let him go back to his ppl and amend his ways, no IPOB will touch him if his ppl are with him. I'm not IPOB member and most Igbos are not IPOB members, thank you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB, ESN Threatening My Life - Joe Igbokwe Writes IGP, South-East Governors by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:59am On Aug 24, 2021
THREANTEN THEM BACK. angry
Re: IPOB, ESN Threatening My Life - Joe Igbokwe Writes IGP, South-East Governors by LZAA: 12:21pm On Aug 24, 2021
The irony of all this nonsense is that no one has threatened this oga grin grin
Re: IPOB, ESN Threatening My Life - Joe Igbokwe Writes IGP, South-East Governors by Sunday2021: 3:05pm On Aug 24, 2021
buchilino:

NDIGBO DON'T NEED TO KILL THE M0R0N. HE HAS DONE THAT HIMSELF. N BY THE WAY, SINCE UR NOT IGBO, U WILL NEVA UNDERSTAND THE BIAFRA IDEOLOGY. SINCE THE SW LOVES IGBOKWE SO MUCH, THEY CAN HAVE HIM
this mentality is what your parents teach and is having a negative effect in your life. Nigeria is not the first or last country to fight war, but most of them are still living together in peace.
Re: IPOB, ESN Threatening My Life - Joe Igbokwe Writes IGP, South-East Governors by Sunday2021: 3:10pm On Aug 24, 2021
Abujason:

2 million cows
1 million goats and chickens
1.5 million underage people
.5 million actual votes
1 million from Niger and Chad Republics
Total = 6 million votes
You are right after all.
Clap for yourself.

By the way that potopoto republic feeds you and your family and controls your economy. Deal with it. grin grin grin
hahahaha!! You are feeding me but you can stay in your land? Who does that? Mention one thing that Nigeria gets from the south east. Pls mention only one thing that this country is benefiting from the south east.
Re: IPOB, ESN Threatening My Life - Joe Igbokwe Writes IGP, South-East Governors by buchilino(m): 5:04pm On Aug 24, 2021
Sunday2021:
this mentality is what your parents teach and is having a negative effect in your life. Nigeria is not the first or last country to fight war, but most of them are still living together in peace.

WHICH MENTALITY , THE ONE UR EXHIBITING NOW. UR RESPONSE SHOWS LACK OF RESPECT N MATURITY . Y DOES D REST OF NIGERIA FEAR REFERENDUM SO MUCH. DON'T THE IGBOS DESERVE A SAY ABOUT THEIR FUTURE. ITS DIS LEVEL OF INTOLERANCE UR SHOWING THAT BROUGHT YUGOSLAVIA TO ITS KNEE. WE WERE TALKING ABOUT IGBOKWE, N IN UR FOOLISHNESS, U BROUGHT MY PARENTS INTO THIS MATTER.
Re: IPOB, ESN Threatening My Life - Joe Igbokwe Writes IGP, South-East Governors by NNEWIsuper: 6:40pm On Aug 24, 2021
Sunday2021:
but the manner in which kanu take his agitation is welcome abi? Some of you really need factory fitted brain, the one given by God has already been destroyed by kanu.
Just tell me wha you will gain if igbokwe is killed.
I dont want to insult you, why insult me?
Re: IPOB, ESN Threatening My Life - Joe Igbokwe Writes IGP, South-East Governors by Sunday2021: 7:11pm On Aug 24, 2021
NNEWIsuper:

I dont want to insult you, why insult me?
IAM sorry for that.
Re: IPOB, ESN Threatening My Life - Joe Igbokwe Writes IGP, South-East Governors by FORWARDEVERLY: 8:09am On Aug 25, 2021
Both you the Buhari asslicker..
Ipob.. ESN are all useless fools..
Re: IPOB, ESN Threatening My Life - Joe Igbokwe Writes IGP, South-East Governors by Abujason: 10:23pm On Aug 25, 2021
Sunday2021:
hahahaha!! You are feeding me but you can stay in your land? Who does that? Mention one thing that Nigeria gets from the south east. Pls mention only one thing that this country is benefiting from the south east.

Oya, one thing:

“North Has Paid Biggest Price For Buhari’s Failure - Northern Elders”.

grin grin grin
Re: IPOB, ESN Threatening My Life - Joe Igbokwe Writes IGP, South-East Governors by Sunday2021: 10:58pm On Aug 25, 2021
Abujason:

Oya, one thing:

“North Has Paid Biggest Price For Buhari’s Failure - Northern Elders”.

grin grin grin
also read I cursed ipob and I withdraw my blessings.=UCHE MEFO
Re: IPOB, ESN Threatening My Life - Joe Igbokwe Writes IGP, South-East Governors by Abujason: 12:43am On Aug 26, 2021
Sunday2021:
also read I cursed ipob and I withdraw my blessings.=UCHE MEFO

You are dummer than I had thought. We are talking about President Dumbo. Even the smart ones from the North have come to the realization he is such a mistake and you are here talking about IPOB. Did Nigerians “elect” IPOB to run the affairs of the country?
People like you are reasons most non Northerners think a lot of you guys have no brains.
Re: IPOB, ESN Threatening My Life - Joe Igbokwe Writes IGP, South-East Governors by Sunday2021: 12:56am On Aug 26, 2021
Abujason:

You are dummer than I had thought. We are talking about President Dumbo. Even the smart ones from the North have come to the realization he is such a mistake and you are here talking about IPOB. Did Nigerians “elect” IPOB to run the affairs of the country?
People like you are reasons most non Northerners think a lot of you guys have no brains.
who is this foooool? What joint my president with Biafra president? Animals like you are not support to put mouth when Nigerians are discussing.
You and the other animals did not vote for our president,you voted the person that fugitive told you to vote. Only in Biafra you can vote a governor because of 1 liter of kerosene, no wonder aba remain the dirtiest shithole in the whole world.
Re: IPOB, ESN Threatening My Life - Joe Igbokwe Writes IGP, South-East Governors by Abujason: 1:05am On Aug 26, 2021
Sunday2021:
who is this foooool? What joint my president with Biafra president? Animals like you are not support to put mouth when Nigerians are discussing.
You and the other animals did not vote for our president,you voted the person that fugitive told you to vote. Only in Biafra you can vote a governor because of 1 liter of kerosene, no wonder aba remain the dirtiest shithole in the whole world.
Better to live in your so called dirty shithole among humans than live in the wild like animals which you are anyway.
Subhuman species.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ugwuanyi Inspects Construction Of Enugu Government's First Flyover / Vacate Site Now, FG Orders Illegal Miners / Governor Obaseki, Shaibu Sworn-in For Second Term ( Video, Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.