Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination (22996 Views)

I Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Toke Makinwa Shares Her Coronavirus Experience / Victoria Inyama And Ben Okri's Marriage Crashes: I Want Divorce, He Assaulted Me / PHOTOS: Mike Okri And His Look-alike Son, Levi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by CrestMan: 6:08pm On Aug 23, 2021
FarahAideed:

Trust me your IQ of 75 is not sharp enough to process what I wrote ..so please move on .. when he wasn't Vaccinated in 2020 he didn't catch Covid and after vaccination he caught it yet you think the without the vaccine it could have been worse cheesy cheesy. I love simps grin grin grin grin

The same Covid that had a fatality of less than one percent of those who caught it and 95 percent of the infected were asymptomatic before the Vaccine? Una dull sha cheesy cheesy

Thank you for correcting those ignoramus who don't know their left from right. These guys have been scammed big time
Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 6:08pm On Aug 23, 2021
CrestMan:

You're just speaking grammar without any substance!
You're one of the deceived!

COVID IS A BIG SCAM!!!!!

Know this and know peace!
Lol I pity you...I hope this comment won’t be used against you.
Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by Reference(m): 6:13pm On Aug 23, 2021
adioolayi:
Yes... possible!

Principles of Vaccination, not only CoVID19, have been explained over and over again..

Vaccines doesn't not confers immunity against getting infected, NO...Vaccines only prepares your immune system to fight viruses, to reduce their virulence or potency against you.

So, your chances of getting complications, hospitalisation and death is greatly reduced.

This is how vaccines works...From Chicken Pox , to Hepatitis to CoVID19..it's same principle.

Thanks for.the heads up. That is what most folks donot know. Vaccines are not medicines. They DONOT CURE. They are special assistants on training and logistics in the body and their efficacy is as potent as your standing army is able and ready to fight.

No matter the training and equiping if your body's T cells are as weak, compromised and corrupt as the Afghan army, I can assure you the Taliban in Covid 19 will still overrun you swiftly.

So maintain physiological fidelity. Proper nutrition and exercise in the Covid régime is essential. Bolster your defences by sanitary practices and PPE and above all cut down on body breaking vices.

If your defence forces are busy fighting Covid and you decide to provoke syphillis you will be like the foolish Nigerian defence architecture that loves to proke confflicts all over Nigeria that it has no capacity to handle altogether.

Give your body a break this season. Vaccines are NOT medicines.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by stagger: 6:29pm On Aug 23, 2021
adioolayi:
Yes... possible!

Principles of Vaccination, not only CoVID19, have been explained over and over again..

Vaccines doesn't not confers immunity against getting infected, NO...Vaccines only prepares your immune system to fight viruses, to reduce their virulence or potency against you.

So, your chances of getting complications, hospitalisation and death is greatly reduced.

This is how vaccines works...From Chicken Pox , to Hepatitis to CoVID19..it's same principle.

You forgot to add that if there is a mutation (such as COVID-delta), the vaccine made from earlier versions of a virus may not even be effective.

1 Like

Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by Piro18: 6:38pm On Aug 23, 2021
heykims:
People should get enlightened. The fact that one is vaccinated doesn't mean one can't be infected. It means ur body will be more capacitated to fight it better than those not vaccinated.
People still come down with tuberculosis, meningitis despite vaccination.
Moreso, there is vaccination and there is immunization. U may get vaccinated that is your body is inoculated with the vaccine but ur body might not generate the immunity for one reason or the other. So not all that are vaccinated are immunized.
Another fact is that only people that are negative for the virus are the ones to be vaccinated. So many already had the infection but not aware because they were not symptomatic and still got the vaccines. For this set of people, the vaccination is just like a placebo.
e

Please i am hearing this for the first time, can you please explain further
Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by Originalsly: 6:51pm On Aug 23, 2021
adioolayi:

Yes... possible!

This is how vaccines works...From Chicken Pox , to Hepatitis to Covid 19....it's same principle.

No doubt ... that's how vaccine work. The great deception here is lumping COVID-19 with other vaccines. COVID19 vaccines do not work on the same principles as other vaccines. Chicken Pox... Measles.. Polio... you name it .... all have some part of the virus... the basic requirement to call any shot a vaccine. Does any of the COVID-19 "vaccines" contain any part of the COVID virus? No..... the reason why nobody ever contracts COVID19 after taking the shot regardless of the health of their immune system. Polio... measles... chicken pox.... if your immune system is weak .... you will contract that disease.... COVID19... never. mRNA vaccines are like malware... they hack into your immune system and control parts of it.... the reason it is different from all other vaccines.

You can fool some of the people some of the time but you can't fool all of the people all of the time.

Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by adioolayi(m): 6:57pm On Aug 23, 2021
Originalsly:

No doubt ... that's how vaccine work. The great deception here is lumping COVID-19 with other vaccines. COVID19 vaccines do not work on the same principles as other vaccines. Chicken Pox... Measles.. Polio... you name it .... all have some part of the virus... the basic requirement to call any shot a vaccine. Does any of the COVID-19 "vaccines" contain any part of the COVID virus? No..... the reason why nobody ever contracts COVID19 after taking the shot regardless of the health of their immune system. Polio... measles... chicken pox.... if your immune system is weak .... you will contract that disease.... COVID19... never. mRNA vaccines are like malware... they hack into your immune system and control parts of it.... the reason it is different from all other vaccines.

You can fool some of the people some of the time but you can't fool all of the people all of the time.

Stop misleading people... CoVID19 vaccine are made from the CoVID19 viruses. Vaccines are weak or attenuated Virus. Same principles.

https://theconversation.com/how-are-covid-19-vaccines-made-an-expert-explains-155430

1 Like

Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by kramer: 6:57pm On Aug 23, 2021
Originalsly:

Wow! So much confidence but yet so wrong. It was at this point(the bolded) that I stopped reading your garbage and knew that you did no research at all

1 Like

Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by kramer: 7:00pm On Aug 23, 2021
Righteousness2:
If you Like be Quadruple jabbed. It means nothing.

Until you have a Full understanding of the Mysteries of the times we are in, you will never understand certain things.

It is in these times that I understood that all these Degrees and Education that the world claim to have is nonsense. The Most Important degree we need is the GOD Degree. An understanding of GOD and His Word.

As For me, Never Ever will I take this Jab in me, even if the whole world takes it.
I cannot know what I know by the Grace of GOD and give myself in just for anything.
I rather Die than have that in me.

May GOD open the Eyes of Understanding of all.

The last link is especially for people like you!!

https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/08/us/florida-church-covid-deaths-vaccination-clinic-trnd/index.html

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-northern-ireland-52038297

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-57958358

1 Like

Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by adioolayi(m): 7:00pm On Aug 23, 2021
kramer:

Wow! So much confidence but yet so wrong. It was at this point(the bolded) that I stopped reading your garbage and knew that you did no research at all

I am surprised to see someone take his/her time explaining what he/she doesn't know anything about. He tried as much as possible to misinform people

1 Like

Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by bejeria101(m): 7:08pm On Aug 23, 2021
And you think that we are not tired of this covid live scores?
Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by Originalsly: 7:11pm On Aug 23, 2021
kramer:

Bro... if I'm so wrong... is it not for you to correct me? ... so others will be enlightened?
Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by kramer: 7:11pm On Aug 23, 2021
adioolayi:

I am surprised to see someone take his/her time explaining what he/she doesn't know anything about. He tried as much as possible to misinform people

Unfortunately there are many of them on NL! No research, No common sense.

They will wake up in the morning, buy credit and spend everything on football and p0rno, then with the remaining credit they have they will come on NL to start spreading fake news because no credit to do proper research again.. hoodlums!
Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 7:13pm On Aug 23, 2021
micronut:
Veteran Nigerian Old time Music Singer, Mike Okri who sang the popular song "Time na Money" has informed Nigerians and people around the world to play safe and keep all Covid warnings serious, because he just tested positive two days ago, when he was about travelling.

The Musician who said he had been terribly disturbed by the development and because of how his body is feeling, and as to ahow possible it could be even with the double dose Vaccination which should make him free from the virus, but no.

He said in the video that this is to advise all those who think the virus isn't real again. It is not gone o.

See the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCXD2AfyHlA

The wave is blowing again even here in Nigeria. People have been contracting it and some are even reportedly dying because of recontraction. Nigerians stay safe.. Don't dump your nose masks yet.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CS2AwTDo0Ks/?utm_medium=copy_link

The double dose doesn't prevent you from contracting covid. What it does is reduce what could have been an intensive care situation (with possible death) to a case of flu like symptoms at most.
Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by kramer: 7:16pm On Aug 23, 2021
Originalsly:

Bro... if I'm so wrong... is it not for you to correct me? ... so others will be enlightened?

Here you go. You'll find it in Wikipedia

Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by Originalsly: 7:28pm On Aug 23, 2021
adioolayi:

Stop misleading people... CoVID19 vaccine are made from the CoVID19 viruses. Vaccines are weak or attenuated Virus. Same principles.

https://theconversation.com/how-are-covid-19-vaccines-made-an-expert-explains-155430

As you referenced .... the Chinese... and UK are more of "traditional" vaccines where the immune system responds on its own terms. mRNA vaccines instructs the immune system how to respond .... m for messenger. From the reference... what part of a COVID19 virus is in the vaccine? .. maybe I'm missing something.
@ topic.... let him continue taking booster shots. All vaccines I've ever taken are one and done for life. Not even a year and they are trying to mandate a third booster shot?... something is wrong with this picture.

1 Like

Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by Bngf: 7:33pm On Aug 23, 2021
Elshaddai
Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by heykims(m): 7:40pm On Aug 23, 2021
Piro18:
e

Please i am hearing this for the first time, can you please explain further
Summary is the fact one is vaccinated doesn't mean one can't contract the virus. Immunization only helps ur body system to combat the virus better.
Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by richie240: 7:44pm On Aug 23, 2021
Taaa!
That's a lie!
The jab neither reduces ur risk of 'kashin' covid, nor reduces ur chance of spreading it nor boosts ur chance of fighting it off!

'Fighting' what off specifically?
A disease DT has over 99% recovery rate?
Are u aware DT d jab contains over 99% graphene oxide?

Are u aware of d toxic effects of g.o to d body cells?

Are u aware DT g.o. (which constitutes over 99% of d 'vaxxine') has absolutely no correlation with d health benefits of d vax in treatment of d 'disease'?

If it adds no value but only adverse effects to d 'VAX' and ultimately to ur body, how come its d major component in d 'VAX'?
All those who took DT jab are toast already!
cool

egorov:
Vaccination doesn't mean you can't be infected, it only minimizes you spreading it and also gives you a better chance of fighting it off.

2 Likes

Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by bluefilm: 7:50pm On Aug 23, 2021
Stupid NCDC agent.

COVID kill you dia.

Nonsense. angry

1 Like

Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by bluefilm: 7:51pm On Aug 23, 2021
richie240:
Taaa!That's a lie!
The jab neither reduces ur risk of 'kashin' movie, nor reduces ur chance of spreading it nor boosts ur chance of fighting it off!

'Fighting' what off specifically?
A disease DT has over 99% recovery rate?
Are u aware DT d jab contains over 99% graphene oxide?

Are u aware of d toxic effects of g.o to d body cells?

Are u aware DT g.o. (which constitutes over 99% of d 'vaxxine') has absolutely no correlation with d health benefits of d vax in treatment of d 'disease'?
If it has only adverse benefits to ur body, how come its d major component in d 'VAX'?
All those who took DT jab are toast already!
cool

Thank you for informing the ignoramuses we here...

1 Like

Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by tophumble(m): 8:04pm On Aug 23, 2021
We just need to be careful. May the protection of God always be upon us all.

This is a confirmation of prophecy number 5
https://www.nairaland.com/6339430/prophetic-declaration-year-2021
Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by elampiro(m): 8:42pm On Aug 23, 2021
adioolayi:
Yes... possible!

This is a lie. Vaccines are meant to provide immunity. Nevertheless, people who are critically ill in Israel where mass vaccinated happened most earlier in the year are those who are fully vaccinated

2 Likes

Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by elampiro(m): 8:43pm On Aug 23, 2021
heykims:
People should get enlightened. The fact that one is vaccinated doesn't mean one can't be infected. It means ur body will be more capacitated to fight it better than those not vaccinated.
People still come down with tuberculosis, meningitis despite vaccination.
Moreso, there is vaccination and there is immunization. U may get vaccinated that is your body is inoculated with the vaccine but ur body might not generate the immunity for one reason or the other. So not all that are vaccinated are immunized.
Another fact is that only people that are negative for the virus are the ones to be vaccinated. So many already had the infection but not aware because they were not symptomatic and still got the vaccines. For this set of people, the vaccination is just like a placebo.

This is a lie. Vaccines are meant to provide immunity. Nevertheless, people who are critically ill in Israel where mass vaccinated happened most earlier in the year are those who are fully vaccinated

1 Like

Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by nairabacks(f): 8:45pm On Aug 23, 2021
TheStakeHolder:
Taking the vaccine doesn't stop you from contracting COVID19. The vaccine only prevents you from being sick.

What about those fully vaxxed who died from covid ? They never got sick but died ?
Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by egorov(m): 8:46pm On Aug 23, 2021
kramer:

Unfortunately there are many of them on NL! No research, No common sense.

They will wake up in the morning, buy credit and spend everything on football and p0rno, then with the remaining credit they have they will come on NL to start spreading fake news because no credit to do proper research again.. hoodlums!
Omo, the ignorance on this thread has levels o. Mehn, the future of our country in these people's hands is so dangerous.

They mean to tell us that once you have your driver's license, you can never have accident.

1 Like

Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by nairabacks(f): 8:46pm On Aug 23, 2021
elampiro:

Don't mid them.

Deceiving people be for a living.

1 Like

Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by elampiro(m): 8:47pm On Aug 23, 2021
Figures of severe sick of Covid19 report from Israel

1 Like

Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by egorov(m): 8:48pm On Aug 23, 2021
elampiro:

Haa, fear God. Medical personnels who know what they are doing will NEVER vaccinate a sick person, talkless of critically ill person.

I'm done with you guys.
Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by elampiro(m): 9:06pm On Aug 23, 2021
egorov:

Haa, fear God. Medical personnels who know what they are doing will NEVER vaccinate a sick person, talkless of critically ill person.

I'm done with you guys.

They were healthy before. They got critically ill from vaccination.
Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by egorov(m): 9:07pm On Aug 23, 2021
elampiro:

They were healthy before. They got critically ill from vaccination.

Yes, that's possible, it happens with animals too, some systems don't do well with vaccination, especially if such people have underlying conditions
Re: Mike Okri: I Tested Positive To COVID-19, Even With Vaccination by elampiro(m): 9:13pm On Aug 23, 2021
egorov:

Yes, that's possible, it happens with animals too, some systems don't do well with vaccination, especially if such people have underlying conditions

How come there are more vaccinated people critically ill and dying in Israel? Those affected are those who took the vaccines between January and March. So those who took from April to June have now started getting sick as well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Actress Dayo Amusa Slams Troll Who Said She Should Lose Weight / #bbnaija: Princess Shades Dee-one For Mocking Her American Accent / Lady Exposes Fake Ubi Franklin That Tried Scamming Her For N50k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.