Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Ari Saartenoja Flies Ignatius Asabor Who Makes Drones To Finland, Gives Him Job - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Ari Saartenoja Flies Ignatius Asabor Who Makes Drones To Finland, Gives Him Job (74065 Views)

Mother Of Celebrity Carpenter Who Reunited With Father After 15 Years Flies Home / Meet Dr. Osato Osemwengie: Biography Of Maker Of Drones For American Army / Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ari Saartenoja Flies Ignatius Asabor Who Makes Drones To Finland, Gives Him Job by MrMcJay(m): 2:16pm On Aug 23, 2021
Amb1045:
I'm serious here. Only serious buyers. Please

Okay o. Goodluck
Re: Ari Saartenoja Flies Ignatius Asabor Who Makes Drones To Finland, Gives Him Job by mfm04622: 2:17pm On Aug 23, 2021
coputa:
which company,who will patronize your product, the Nigeria economy is not business friendly right now.,
Businesses are folding up,, everyday

Yet, more companies are springing up! The country has not been as business friendly as this ever! And I mean ever! Govt want you to produce your goods in Nigeria, employ Nigerians and pay your taxes.
Re: Ari Saartenoja Flies Ignatius Asabor Who Makes Drones To Finland, Gives Him Job by Angelfrost(m): 2:17pm On Aug 23, 2021
Congrats to him....

His home country (Nigeria) will still buy the same drone he produces from that country for highly ridiculous amounts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ari Saartenoja Flies Ignatius Asabor Who Makes Drones To Finland, Gives Him Job by olasquare: 2:18pm On Aug 23, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
Shame on this country, many talents have gone down the drain

Ovikuvana for me ����

1 Like

Re: Ari Saartenoja Flies Ignatius Asabor Who Makes Drones To Finland, Gives Him Job by Meedon: 2:19pm On Aug 23, 2021
Congratulations young blood...
Re: Ari Saartenoja Flies Ignatius Asabor Who Makes Drones To Finland, Gives Him Job by coputa(m): 2:20pm On Aug 23, 2021
mfm04622:

Yet, more companies are springing up! The country has not been as business friendly as this ever! And I mean ever! Govt want you to produce your goods in Nigeria, employ Nigerians and pay your taxes.
Can you please mention the the companies that are springing up, except, schools,churches and those run by government stooges

2 Likes

Re: Ari Saartenoja Flies Ignatius Asabor Who Makes Drones To Finland, Gives Him Job by luluman: 2:21pm On Aug 23, 2021
viyon02:
Another talent taken away, check this guy out in the six month, he will the best staff in the company.However, he would have been a street boy here in Nigeria.
Or even arrested that he is a threat to Nigeria.
Re: Ari Saartenoja Flies Ignatius Asabor Who Makes Drones To Finland, Gives Him Job by Fahdiga(m): 2:22pm On Aug 23, 2021
mfm04622:

Lol!!!!
You can't afford me!! This is my 20th year in my industry. So how much do you think you can pay someone like me?
Then quit attacking me for not helping matters
Re: Ari Saartenoja Flies Ignatius Asabor Who Makes Drones To Finland, Gives Him Job by Lamasta(m): 2:23pm On Aug 23, 2021
This news gladdens my heart.....may our environment not limit the potentials God imbued in us.

Go and conquer and make the company proud of You son
Re: Ari Saartenoja Flies Ignatius Asabor Who Makes Drones To Finland, Gives Him Job by Femeto: 2:24pm On Aug 23, 2021
saphiere:
Ignatius Asabor, a young Nigerian who makes drones has been flown to Finland and given a job by a foreign company, WonderTV Media reports.

Ignatius who makes special drones using local materials was flown to Finland by a foreign company and got employment with the same company.

Breaking the news on Linkedin, the Managing Director of a Finland-based Radai Limited, Mr. Ari Saartenoja expressed happiness at having Asabor work with his company.

Ari who shared the photo of the genius on arrival to Finland, Oulu, said that Asabor will strengthen the survey operations of his team in the future.

His post reads:

https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/activity:6834072723497508865

Asabor confirmed his arrival to Finland as he posted a picture of himself in Oulu, Finland with the caption:

https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/activity:6834086238262243329
Shame on Buhari. No enabling environment.
Re: Ari Saartenoja Flies Ignatius Asabor Who Makes Drones To Finland, Gives Him Job by olaboy33(m): 2:25pm On Aug 23, 2021
@ ESenthusiast

Here's a good relation between both countries, what can you say about this.
Re: Ari Saartenoja Flies Ignatius Asabor Who Makes Drones To Finland, Gives Him Job by Truwan: 2:27pm On Aug 23, 2021
VenExchange:

Do you have telegram channel for sale or Facebook page for sale?
I know someone who has telegram if you want. Message me on whatsapp
Re: Ari Saartenoja Flies Ignatius Asabor Who Makes Drones To Finland, Gives Him Job by porthouse7(f): 2:29pm On Aug 23, 2021
See all d fake casual d guy wear, small time he go soon dey wear Gucci.... Nigeria can kill dreams

1 Like

Re: Ari Saartenoja Flies Ignatius Asabor Who Makes Drones To Finland, Gives Him Job by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 23, 2021
Truwan:

I know someone who has telegram if you want. Message me on whatsapp
okay that's my number there, message me on WhatsApp
Re: Ari Saartenoja Flies Ignatius Asabor Who Makes Drones To Finland, Gives Him Job by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:32pm On Aug 23, 2021
saphiere:
Ignatius Asabor, a young Nigerian who makes drones has been flown to Finland and given a job by a foreign company, WonderTV Media reports.

Ignatius who makes special drones using local materials was flown to Finland by a foreign company and got employment with the same company.

Breaking the news on Linkedin, the Managing Director of a Finland-based Radai Limited, Mr. Ari Saartenoja expressed happiness at having Asabor work with his company.

Ari who shared the photo of the genius on arrival to Finland, Oulu, said that Asabor will strengthen the survey operations of his team in the future.

His post reads:

https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/activity:6834072723497508865

Asabor confirmed his arrival to Finland as he posted a picture of himself in Oulu, Finland with the caption:

https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/activity:6834086238262243329

while our fulani leader is looking for cattle reservation in 25 states!

1 Like

Re: Ari Saartenoja Flies Ignatius Asabor Who Makes Drones To Finland, Gives Him Job by biomedics(m): 2:32pm On Aug 23, 2021
Are you real?

This is brain drain, I’m happy for the chap but it shows how unserious Nigeria is as a country.

saphiere:
Nigerians making Nigeria proud.

1 Like

Re: Ari Saartenoja Flies Ignatius Asabor Who Makes Drones To Finland, Gives Him Job by Truwan: 2:33pm On Aug 23, 2021
VenExchange:
okay that's my number there, message me on WhatsApp
guy message me when you're ready.. No be me dey buy
Re: Ari Saartenoja Flies Ignatius Asabor Who Makes Drones To Finland, Gives Him Job by uuzba(m): 2:34pm On Aug 23, 2021
porthouse7:
See all d fake casual d guy wear, small time he go soon dey wear Gucci.... Nigeria can kill dreams
Clothes dont have value in forein nations. Even now, there's abundance of 2nd hand clothes in Africa.
One don't have to wear Gucci to look good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bB3kuuBPVys

See video for details
Re: Ari Saartenoja Flies Ignatius Asabor Who Makes Drones To Finland, Gives Him Job by tatatar: 2:35pm On Aug 23, 2021
Obviously an empowerment scheme,cuz there is absolutely nothing special in what he did.
Re: Ari Saartenoja Flies Ignatius Asabor Who Makes Drones To Finland, Gives Him Job by CSTRR: 2:35pm On Aug 23, 2021
MARKone:
Did the Nigeria Government even attempt to make contact with this guy. The level of Brain drain under this Buhari government is unprecedented, Baba only thinks of farming and Cows. Scientists are leaving, professors are moving, Doctors will leave at the slightest opportunity.
You actually believe a Buhari govt will do that?

A govt where the vast majority are nepotistic incompetents.

1 Like

Re: Ari Saartenoja Flies Ignatius Asabor Who Makes Drones To Finland, Gives Him Job by SkyFi: 2:38pm On Aug 23, 2021
Re: Ari Saartenoja Flies Ignatius Asabor Who Makes Drones To Finland, Gives Him Job by chukxie(m): 2:39pm On Aug 23, 2021
Nigeria is a very hopeless country where meritocracy doesn't seem work. A country where talents die! A country wrecked by quota system, and nepotism! Good luck to that young man. I pray a similar luck meets that 15 years old boy whose video went viral two weeks ago for making miniature cars. Curse be on our corrupt and visionless leaders / politicians and their offspring.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ari Saartenoja Flies Ignatius Asabor Who Makes Drones To Finland, Gives Him Job by StaffofOrayan(m): 2:42pm On Aug 23, 2021
Very soon only sycophants, touts and louts will remain in Nigeria
Re: Ari Saartenoja Flies Ignatius Asabor Who Makes Drones To Finland, Gives Him Job by leo22(m): 2:42pm On Aug 23, 2021
There is a ministry of youths, technology etc in his state and country with a commissioner and a minister who collects billions of Naira annually yet can't produce toothpicks.

Shame
Re: Ari Saartenoja Flies Ignatius Asabor Who Makes Drones To Finland, Gives Him Job by od501: 2:42pm On Aug 23, 2021
saphiere:
Nigerians making Nigeria proud.

You mean the South making Zoogeria proud?

1 Like

Re: Ari Saartenoja Flies Ignatius Asabor Who Makes Drones To Finland, Gives Him Job by Edyice: 2:44pm On Aug 23, 2021
Fulani government can’t support talents, they only sponsor terrorist .

When you go to federal government offices ( they place is full of northerners) and other tribes are not allowed in federal government jobs..

That’s why the country is going backwards..

1 Like

Re: Ari Saartenoja Flies Ignatius Asabor Who Makes Drones To Finland, Gives Him Job by JIMXMAVERICK(m): 2:46pm On Aug 23, 2021
Biko i need update sapa no be better friend at all
Re: Ari Saartenoja Flies Ignatius Asabor Who Makes Drones To Finland, Gives Him Job by Maobichek: 2:50pm On Aug 23, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
Shame on this country, many talents have gone down the drain

Hahahaaa!!! "Ovikuvana," Obi Cubana self!

1 Like

Re: Ari Saartenoja Flies Ignatius Asabor Who Makes Drones To Finland, Gives Him Job by FalseProphet1(m): 2:53pm On Aug 23, 2021
Racoon:
A case of "a prophet does not have honour in his home town."
I have honour in my home town. Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gbadebo Richard: UNIBADAN Student Dies In A Soap-Making Machine In Ibadan / Ezenwa: Meet 30-Year-Old Nigerian Who Has Employed Over 3000 In His Company / Meet Obianuju, A Beautiful Nigerian Policewoman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.