Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,622 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

Corpse Refuses Burial As Over 10 Strong Men Struggle To Carry Its Coffin (Video) - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Corpse Refuses Burial As Over 10 Strong Men Struggle To Carry Its Coffin (Video) (67758 Views)

Anambra Woman Forced To Walk Over Daughter's Corpse To Prove Her Innocence (Pix) / Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Night Burial As Per Yoruba Ìṣẹ̀ṣe Religious Rites / Kenyan Mourners Drop Coffin, Fight Over Where To Bury Corpse (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpse Refuses Burial As Over 10 Strong Men Struggle To Carry Its Coffin (Video) by CelestineNelson: 11:46pm On Aug 23, 2021
OtemAtum:
Why does my Africa continue to create superstitions and make-believes when other continents are creating useful inventions? Shall we continue to become the superstition headquarters of the world and make generations to come remain stuck in abject mind slavery of traditions and religions? Wake Up Africa!!! Change your mentality!!!

You know nothing about the Spiritual World, So I will advice you to know how you talk about that headline ...everyone is entitled to his opinion... If you care to know...I have witness a situation like this ...live...and as I speak another one is happening currently in Osun state... Don't just Argue blindly ...Argue with fact...A soul that died untimely if given the chance to interact the physical world that's always their reaction... If I have not witness one live incident I would have sounded the same way as you...but experience makes me keep quiet
Re: Corpse Refuses Burial As Over 10 Strong Men Struggle To Carry Its Coffin (Video) by ikemiro: 12:02am On Aug 24, 2021
Re: Corpse Refuses Burial As Over 10 Strong Men Struggle To Carry Its Coffin (Video) by Federalofficia(m): 12:28am On Aug 24, 2021
grin
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed They should have tied ewedu leaves round the coffin, it would have prevented it from happening
Re: Corpse Refuses Burial As Over 10 Strong Men Struggle To Carry Its Coffin (Video) by Federalofficia(m): 12:30am On Aug 24, 2021
But why are you people behaving like this now shay ona want spoil market for nairaland ni,abi if him no out that caption ona go gree open am, make ona bekiaful ooo
Nairalandian:
Maybe the corpse too fat for them to carry.
Lazy men.
Africa and tagging everything diabolical, backward entities, that is why our condition is like this

Carry your smartphone and check up the meaning of sarcasm�
Re: Corpse Refuses Burial As Over 10 Strong Men Struggle To Carry Its Coffin (Video) by OtemAtum: 12:51am On Aug 24, 2021
CelestineNelson:

You know nothing about the Spiritual World, So I will advice you to know how you talk about that headline ...everyone is entitled to his opinion... If you care to know...I have witness a situation like this ...live...and as I speak another one is happening currently in Osun state... Don't just Argue blindly ...Argue with fact...A soul that died untimely if given the chance to interact the physical world that's always their reaction... If I have not witness one live incident I would have sounded the same way as you...but experience makes me keep quiet
The legs carrying the graves are your witnesses and they can script it out for you. Gullibility will make you fall for such script.
Re: Corpse Refuses Burial As Over 10 Strong Men Struggle To Carry Its Coffin (Video) by Alaganature09(m): 3:39am On Aug 24, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed They should have tied ewedu leaves round the coffin, it would have prevented it from happening

Why ewedu leaves?
Re: Corpse Refuses Burial As Over 10 Strong Men Struggle To Carry Its Coffin (Video) by obonujoker(m): 6:26am On Aug 24, 2021
Franking:

Taa. Shut up ur mouth. Fvck ur Jesus.

Mind what you say bro...
Re: Corpse Refuses Burial As Over 10 Strong Men Struggle To Carry Its Coffin (Video) by joespiceman(m): 6:45am On Aug 24, 2021
JackWolfskin:
All it takes is one mischievous person amongst the handlers to create the perception of 'Push' during pulling and 'Pull' during pushing.

Solved
You won whine dead body?
Re: Corpse Refuses Burial As Over 10 Strong Men Struggle To Carry Its Coffin (Video) by Franking: 7:22am On Aug 24, 2021
obonujoker:

Mind what you say bro...

I insist on what I said. Thanks, anyway.
Re: Corpse Refuses Burial As Over 10 Strong Men Struggle To Carry Its Coffin (Video) by Kay25(m): 7:37am On Aug 24, 2021
Righteousness2:
This teaches Carnally minded folks that The Spirtual is stronger than the Physical.

It will take another who has a higher understanding of the Spiritual to put things in order.

In this Journey of Life , if you are Carnally minded, you stand the risk of being a casualty or Victim of so many Nonsense.

Having a Genuie relationship with JESUS and an Understanding of who and what you are in Him makes you in Charge.
Thank God for your grace to always share Jesus ..may God uphold u to the end

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corpse Refuses Burial As Over 10 Strong Men Struggle To Carry Its Coffin (Video) by Emola12(m): 8:43am On Aug 24, 2021
Dis one loud ooh kai
Re: Corpse Refuses Burial As Over 10 Strong Men Struggle To Carry Its Coffin (Video) by gosmoney(m): 11:23am On Aug 24, 2021
jaybenugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1398651/corpse-refuses-buried-10-strong-men-struggle-carry-coffin-photos-video/

L
it shows like dey dragging d coffin some want d body to be bury while some don't want, dat's what is happening.
Re: Corpse Refuses Burial As Over 10 Strong Men Struggle To Carry Its Coffin (Video) by CowbellY: 12:36pm On Aug 24, 2021
Righteousness2:
This teaches Carnally minded folks that The Spirtual is stronger than the Physical.

It will take another who has a higher understanding of the Spiritual to put things in order.

In this Journey of Life , if you are Carnally minded, you stand the risk of being a casualty or Victim of so many Nonsense.

Having a Genuie relationship with JESUS and an Understanding of who and what you are in Him makes you in Charge.

But it's fake. The undertakers do it deliberately. When I tried to bury my uncle the guy did the same stunt. Saying the car refused to start. Then I noticed he left it in gear. Which was the reason why the car wouldn't start.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Art And Architecture Of The Igbo People / How A Tribe, Kilba, In Adamawa Bury Their Dead (Photos) / Suri Tribeswomen Of Ethiopia Who Wear Large Lip Plate To Determine Worth In Cows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.