Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Uk Sharia Council Scholar Says The Taliban Have ‘grown Up’ - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Uk Sharia Council Scholar Says The Taliban Have ‘grown Up’ (1328 Views)

China Says The West Should Address Russia's "Legitimate Security Demands" / Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them / International Election Experts Invited By Trump Says The Election Was Honest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uk Sharia Council Scholar Says The Taliban Have ‘grown Up’ by Agboriotejoye(m): 3:36pm On Aug 23, 2021
UK SHARIA COUNCIL SCHOLAR SAYS THE TALIBAN HAVE ‘GROWN UP’ AND ‘EVERY MUSLIM I KNOW’ IS CELEBRATING THEIR RETURN

A UK Islamic Sharia Council scholar Khola Hasan has claimed that the Taliban have ‘grown up’ and British Muslims are ‘celebrating’ the return of the jihadi group to power.

Since taking over Afghanistan, the jihadi group has claimed it will not carry out violence against women, and will not ‘seek vengeance on those who stood against them during the brutal 20-year war in the region.

Khola Hasan today told BBC Radio 4 that the Islamist group’s recent posturing on women’s rights was a ‘good start’, and ‘every single person that I know, as a Muslim’ was ‘celebrating’ their return.

She added: ‘They have been ruled by foreigners for 40 years, let the people of Afghanistan rule their own country and determine their own fate for a change.’

Fears over reprisal attacks and a return to the brutal rule of the jihadis have brought about deep unrest, with Western nations struggle to cope with the thousands of foreign nationals and locals trying to leave the country in the week since the Taliban retook power.

When asked about reports of women and children being beaten and whipped as they pass through checkpoints in Afghanistan, Ms Hasan said Afghanistan is a ‘tribal society with tribal loyalties’, with a lot of violence within the communities’ amid decades of ‘occupation’.

Ms Hasan said: ‘We have to be very careful not to take small, minor incidents and make them into something huge.’

She added that ‘western media loves misrepresenting Muslims’, telling Sunday morning listeners: ‘The kind of language that came out from Western media when the Taliban took over – civil war, monsters, they’re going to slaughter people, it’s going to be awful, poor women, oh blah blah blah we’re going to cry our eyes out, poor women are going back into Medieval times, and all the rest of it.

‘It’s been misrepresented for so long that I’ve got used to it, I don’t even blink an eyelid anymore.’

https://cruxafrica.com/uk-sharia-council-scholar-says-the-taliban-have-grown-up-and-every-muslim-i-know-is-celebrating-their-return/
Re: Uk Sharia Council Scholar Says The Taliban Have ‘grown Up’ by mhmsadyq(m): 3:57pm On Aug 23, 2021
Agboriotejoye:
UK SHARIA COUNCIL SCHOLAR SAYS THE TALIBAN HAVE ‘GROWN UP’ AND ‘EVERY MUSLIM I KNOW’ IS CELEBRATING THEIR RETURN

https://cruxafrica.com/uk-sharia-council-scholar-says-the-taliban-have-grown-up-and-every-muslim-i-know-is-celebrating-their-return/

It’s been misrepresented for so long that I’ve got used to it, I don’t even blink an eyelid anymore.’

Alhamdullilah!
This is exactly how the Hates and Curses of the Sick Christians and Trinitarians on Nairaland passes me.

Anyways, that is the best they can offer.
Unfortunately for them, it is never sufficient to stop Islam and Muslims.

ISLAM MATCHES ON...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Sharia Council Scholar Says The Taliban Have ‘grown Up’ by TarOrfeeek: 4:09pm On Aug 23, 2021
OK

If they have indeed grown up. And you absolutely love Shari'a

Why don't you board a plane, land in Afghanistan, and live happily ever after.

NO! Hypocrite. You won't.

You'll stay in God's own land. Enjoy God's own benefits. Cry about wanting Shari'a.

But when it comes, you'll have unto the wings of an Airbus and drop to your sudden death.

All because that thing you craved so badly has finally come to your door step.

Hypocrites.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Sharia Council Scholar Says The Taliban Have ‘grown Up’ by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 23, 2021
All moooslims should leave western lands and go to Islam controlled states pls
Re: Uk Sharia Council Scholar Says The Taliban Have ‘grown Up’ by Hanibbal(m): 4:25pm On Aug 23, 2021
Islam matches on to destruction. Islam the religion that continue slamming.

1 Like

Re: Uk Sharia Council Scholar Says The Taliban Have ‘grown Up’ by Hanibbal(m): 4:29pm On Aug 23, 2021
mhmsadyq:

It’s been misrepresented for so long that I’ve got used to it, I don’t even blink an eyelid anymore.’

Alhamdullilah!
This is exactly how the Hates and Curses of the Sick Christians and Trinitarians on Nairaland passes me.

ISLAM MATCHES ON...

Islam is not a religion a sane human being should be practicing.
Re: Uk Sharia Council Scholar Says The Taliban Have ‘grown Up’ by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:44pm On Aug 23, 2021
mhmsadyq:

Alhamdullilah!

ISLAM MATCHES ON...
It's the duplicity for me. I'm sure he father came to the UK because the country offered him what his country of origin could not. She grew up in the UK and was accorded all the rights and privileges of a UK citizen. I want to believe it is not too much for the UK to ask of her, loyalty to the cause and continued existence of the UK but, here she is choosing Islam above and over UK.
These Western countries need to learn very fast or else their liberalism and so-called exceptionalism will become their greatest undoing.
Just as Rome came unstuck by offering their citizenship to those who could pay for it even if they don't really believe in it, the West are on that same path!!
Re: Uk Sharia Council Scholar Says The Taliban Have ‘grown Up’ by mhmsadyq(m): 8:31pm On Aug 23, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

It's the duplicity for me. I'm sure he father came to the UK because the country offered him what his country of origin could not. She grew up in the UK and was accorded all the rights and privileges of a UK citizen. I want to believe it is not too much for the UK to ask of her, loyalty to the cause and continued existence of the UK but, here she is choosing Islam above and over UK.
These Western countries need to learn very fast or else their liberalism and so-called exceptionalism will become their greatest undoing.
Just as Rome came unstuck by offering their citizenship to those who could pay for it even if they don't really believe in it, the West are on that same path!!

I think your charity-- cheap counseling-- should begin at home -- South West Nigeria-- before admonition the UK people who sold you Christianity and Trinitarianism.

ISLAM MATCHES ON...
Re: Uk Sharia Council Scholar Says The Taliban Have ‘grown Up’ by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:36pm On Aug 23, 2021
mhmsadyq:

I think your charity-- cheap counseling-- should begin at home -- South West Nigeria-- before admonition the UK people who sold you Christianity and Trinitarianism.

ISLAM MATCHES ON...
And you, what admonition do you have for the middle East cavemen who sold you Islam?
I guess you're more loyal to them than even Nigeria
Re: Uk Sharia Council Scholar Says The Taliban Have ‘grown Up’ by Hanibbal(m): 6:45am On Aug 24, 2021
mhmsadyq:

ISLAM MATCHES ON...

Yes Islam is matching on to destruction.. The blood sucking religion will destroy itself very soon.
Re: Uk Sharia Council Scholar Says The Taliban Have ‘grown Up’ by Pathokpo: 7:08am On Aug 24, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
OK

You'll stay in God's own land. Enjoy God's own benefits. Cry about wanting Shari'a.

But when it comes, you'll have unto the wings of an Airbus and drop to your sudden death.

Hypocrites.
My brother tell them. Majority of Muslims are terrorists symathizers. Grown up ni matures ko
Re: Uk Sharia Council Scholar Says The Taliban Have ‘grown Up’ by mhmsadyq(m): 7:09am On Aug 24, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

And you, what admonition do you have for the middle East cavemen who sold you Islam?
I guess you're more loyal to them than even Nigeria

I am loyal to Islam and insha Allah hopes to remain so.

Those who sold the dummy "Jesus is lord" to you are accepting realities that Islam has come to stay. While, you are here hating and cursing .
Islam will definitely survive your hate and curses. You can start counting down...
Re: Uk Sharia Council Scholar Says The Taliban Have ‘grown Up’ by mhmsadyq(m): 7:13am On Aug 24, 2021
Vickyvice:
All moooslims should leave western lands and go to Islam controlled states pls

Loser's wish...
Re: Uk Sharia Council Scholar Says The Taliban Have ‘grown Up’ by mhmsadyq(m): 7:14am On Aug 24, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
OK

Hypocrites.

Re: Uk Sharia Council Scholar Says The Taliban Have ‘grown Up’ by mhmsadyq(m): 7:15am On Aug 24, 2021
Pathokpo:

My brother tell them. Majority of Muslims are terrorists symathizers. Grown up ni matures ko

Re: Uk Sharia Council Scholar Says The Taliban Have ‘grown Up’ by Hanibbal(m): 7:27am On Aug 24, 2021
mhmsadyq:

No body is misrepresenting Islam. Saudi Arabia the home of Islam funds and sponsor terrorism so what else do you want to know about islam. If your holy land funds ISIS, Taliban, Al-qaeda then Islam is what it is.
The real Islam is what your Taliban/Bokoharam/ISIS brothers are practicing.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Sharia Council Scholar Says The Taliban Have ‘grown Up’ by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 24, 2021
mhmsadyq:

Loser's wish...
y'all are Muslim, but will not want to live una society governed by your islamist laws, y'all are so desperate to live in lands governed by secular or free laws thats y y'all hate trump, cos he wouldn't want Muslims to enter his free Christian state.. by encouraging them to Remain in their sharia state and enjoy their religion. Remain in your moooslim country and enjoy your religion.
Re: Uk Sharia Council Scholar Says The Taliban Have ‘grown Up’ by mhmsadyq(m): 8:18am On Aug 24, 2021
Vickyvice:
y'all are Muslim, but will not want to live una society governed by your islamist laws, y'all are so desperate to live in lands governed by secular or free laws thats y y'all hate trump, cos he wouldn't want Muslims to enter his free Christian state.. by encouraging them to Remain in their sharia state and enjoy their religion. Remain in your moooslim country and enjoy your religion.

Prove that there are more Muslims from any Muslim country in any secular country than there are in the Muslim country.

Eg. Prove that there are more Afgans in UK or USA than there are in Afganistan.

Muslims dislike living in a secular society. We reform the society to suite us.
Muslims prefer a multi religious society.

KNOW THIS, KNOW PEACE!
NO THIS, NO PEACE!

1 Like

Re: Uk Sharia Council Scholar Says The Taliban Have ‘grown Up’ by mhmsadyq(m): 8:32am On Aug 24, 2021
Hanibbal:

No body is misrepresenting Islam. Saudi Arabia the home of Islam funds and sponsor terrorism so what else do you want to know about islam. If your holy land funds ISIS, Taliban, Al-qaeda then Islam is what it is.
The real Islam is what your Taliban/Bokoharam/ISIS brothers are practicing.

Report dem!

Cry to your Lords and Saviours-- USA and ISRAELI!
Re: Uk Sharia Council Scholar Says The Taliban Have ‘grown Up’ by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:52pm On Aug 24, 2021
mhmsadyq:

I am loyal to Islam and insha Allah hopes to remain so.

Those who sold the dummy "Jesus is lord" to you are accepting realities that Islam has come to stay. While, you are here hating and cursing .
Islam will definitely survive your hate and curses. You can start counting down...

The hypocrisy is what I'm talking about. When you guys are so loyal to Islam, why has she stayed put in an historically Christian nation? Why can't she go to a strictly Islamic country like Dubai or Kuwait so she can enjoy the Islamism fully?
Same applies to you. Why don't you want the south who are filled with infidels to go and form their own country so you can fully enjoy your Islam?
Those who sold the terrorist ideology to you are running out of their countries and falling off moving planes.
I suggest you march off to the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan instead of leeching off the federal Republic of Nigeria as a fake citizen.
Re: Uk Sharia Council Scholar Says The Taliban Have ‘grown Up’ by mhmsadyq(m): 2:53pm On Aug 24, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

The hypocrisy is what I'm talking about. When you guys are so loyal to Islam, why has she stayed put in an historically Christian nation? Why can't she go to a strictly Islamic country like Dubai or Kuwait so she can enjoy the Islamism fully?
Same applies to you. Why don't you want the south who are filled with infidels to go and form their own country so you can fully enjoy your Islam?
Those who sold the terrorist ideology to you are running out of their countries and falling off moving planes.
I suggest you march off to the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan instead of leeching off the federal Republic of Nigeria as a fake citizen.

You Posted the report. Take another look at the heading again.
She has a job to do for Islam in the UK and she seems to be doing it very well. May Allah continue to guide her. All Muslims cannot be in Dubai or Afganistan etc.

Some must reachout to other parts of the world with the Message of Islam.

You had Obasanjo for 8yrs. and Jonathan for 6yrs., why didn't they form an infidel country for you, from the south?
Or this could just be one of your usual [b]"blame the Muslims and Islam and Allah" [/b]because Buhari is a Muslim.

Without mincing words, i can say i am more Nigerian than you, if only you know.
Re: Uk Sharia Council Scholar Says The Taliban Have ‘grown Up’ by Agboriotejoye(m): 3:07pm On Aug 24, 2021
mhmsadyq:

You Posted the report. Take another look at the heading again.
She has a job to do for Islam in the UK and she seems to be doing it very well. May Allah continue to guide her. All Muslims cannot be in Dubai or Afganistan etc.

Some must reachout to other parts of the world with the Message of Islam.

You had Obasanjo for 8yrs. and Jonathan for 6yrs., why didn't they form an infidel country for you, from the south?
Or this could just be one of your usual [b]"blame the Muslims and Islam and Allah" [/b]because Buhari is a Muslim.

Without mincing words, i can say i am more Nigerian than you, if only you know.

What does it mean to be a Nigerian? Does it mean supporting terrorism and terrorists because you share same religion with them?

Why should Obasanjo or Jonathan break up the country? Have they ever canvassed for a religious government like you and Buhari have done through Sharia? It is you Muslim northerners that want to live in an Islamic society governed by Sharia. So now that you have the ball in your court, you should strive to make that a reality instead of blaming Christians for not doing that for you. Except if you mean you're just hypocrites who want to eat their cakes and have it.

Wait a minute, you actually are. The lady was never contacted by the UK to come and do a "job" for them. The council she's a part of is not even recognised by the govt there.
Afghanistan and other countries in the middle East have more than enough land to contain every Muslim. You should be positively inclined to an environment where you can live as you wish, don't you think?

What is the message of Islam in UK? Is it to laugh at the country when it faces challenges that puts its armed forces at risk in a hostile country? Does the message of Islam involve rejoicing that those who took away the rights and humanity of women and killed hundreds of Britons be celebrated by every Muslim in UK? Is that what you Muslims also want in UK? A patriarchal society where women are lesser beings?

Who or what is Islam to choose that for the UK without their assent? Is that not pure evil?
Re: Uk Sharia Council Scholar Says The Taliban Have ‘grown Up’ by mhmsadyq(m): 4:03pm On Aug 24, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

What does it mean to be a Nigerian? Does it mean supporting terrorism and terrorists because you share same religion with them?

Why should Obasanjo or Jonathan break up the country? Have they ever canvassed for a religious government like you and Buhari have done through Sharia? [/b]It is you Muslim northerners that want to live in an Islamic society governed by Sharia. So now that you have the ball in your court, [b]you should strive to make that a reality instead of blaming Christians for not doing that for you. Except if you mean you're just hypocrites who want to eat their cakes and have it.

Wait a minute, you actually are[b]. The lady was never contacted by the UK to come and do a "job" for them. The council she's a part of is not even recognised by the govt there.[/b]
Afghanistan and other countries in the middle East have more than enough land to contain every Muslim. You should be positively inclined to an environment where you can live as you wish, don't you think?

What is the message of Islam in UK? [/b]Is it to laugh at the country when it faces challenges that puts its armed forces at risk in a hostile country? Does the message of Islam involve rejoicing that those who took away the rights and humanity of women and killed hundreds of Britons be celebrated by every Muslim in UK? Is that what you Muslims also want in UK? [b]A patriarchal society where women are lesser beings?

Who or what is Islam to choose that for the UK without their assent? Is that not pure evil?

Fot the fact that you are canvassing for a fully fledged Infidel state for Trinitarians in the south, make you less a Nigerian.

Btw, I strongly believe southern Muslims wont want to be a member--problem

So why are you canvassing for a break up now?

Shariah has been part of the northern legal system long before the colonialists came and it didn't end with the coming of the colonialists. Till today, shariah is still applicable in the north. There is no re inventing the wheel.

I don't know what you are talking about here.

I thought you know!

I think the UK government can better answer you as to why they are making provisions in their statutes to accommodate Islam and Muslims.

Islam bestow leadership on the Man. The woman has a supporting role.
Re: Uk Sharia Council Scholar Says The Taliban Have ‘grown Up’ by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:33pm On Aug 24, 2021
mhmsadyq:

Fot the fact that you are canvassing for a fully fledged Infidel state for Trinitarians in the south, make you less a Nigerian.

Btw, I strongly believe southern Muslims wont want to be a member--problem

So why are you canvassing for a break up now?

Shariah has been part of the northern legal system long before the colonialists came and it didn't end with the coming of the colonialists. Till today, shariah is still applicable in the north. There is no re inventing the wheel.

I don't know what you are talking about here.

I thought you know!

I think the UK government can better answer you as to why they are making provisions in their statutes to accommodate Islam and Muslims.

Islam bestow leadership on the Man. The woman has a supporting role.
Nigeria is a secular country according to the laws that gives it life. If anyone wants to be governed by a religious law, such person can't be described as a Nigerian in truth and in deed. I have not canvased for anything for the south. All I have asked you is if you enjoy your theocratic society so much, why don't you break off from those who do not enjoy such and go form your Islamic country instead of getting yourself bogged down by people who do not share similar values with you. Don't worry about the Southern Muslims. You are the one who enjoys a society ruled by Sharia, go for it!! Except you know you are too poor and deprived to run a country and have to depend on feeds from the infidels to survive in your barren land.

Exactly!! You just buttressed my point!! If the north has been ruled by sharia historically, why will you allow some infidel colonialists to change that status quo. Don't forget, out of the 19 states that make up the north, only 12 have sharia. If you go form your own country you will be able to fully implement sharia as it was before the colonialists came. Or do you want to continue to live under the system bequeathed to us by white infidel Trinitarians? Are you saying the Trinitarians are deciding for you Mohammedan how to live? If you can't defeat the Trinitarian system in an environment where you control, how do you hope to achieve that in their land? It seems you can only get what you are offered. You can't make hay yourselves.

As I already told you, the Islamic council on sharia is not recognized by the UK. It is a voluntary organization just like the market women's association and worse still none of its ruling is binding nor applicable to anyone, not even Muslims!!
In the same UK, the islam over there makes this woman (Khola Hasan) a leader in the Islamic community while there are Muslim males who serve under her. Just as the former British PM was a woman and all the Muslim males in the UK where subject to her rule and decisions. So you see how UK does not conform with Islam now?

When are you going to tell your fellow Muslims to leave the infidels' lands or how come they are comfortable living under a woman's rule in total conflict with Islam's guidance?!! Na wa o
Re: Uk Sharia Council Scholar Says The Taliban Have ‘grown Up’ by mhmsadyq(m): 4:54pm On Aug 25, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

[b]Nigeria is a secular country according to the laws that gives it life. [/b]If anyone wants to be governed by a religious law, such person can't be described as a Nigerian in truth and in deed. I have not canvased for anything for the south. All I have asked you is if you enjoy your theocratic society so much, why don't you break off from those who do not enjoy such and go form your Islamic country instead of getting yourself bogged down by people who do not share similar values with you. Don't worry about the Southern Muslims. [/b]You are the one who enjoys a society ruled by Sharia, go for it!! Except you know you are too poor and deprived to run a country and have to depend on feeds from the infidels to survive in your barren land.

Exactly!! You just buttressed my point!! If the north has been ruled by sharia historically, why will you allow some infidel colonialists to change that status quo. Don't forget, out of the 19 states that make up the north, only 12 have sharia. If you go form your own country you will be able to fully implement sharia as it was before the colonialists came. Or do you want to continue to live under the system bequeathed to us by white infidel Trinitarians? [b]Are you saying the Trinitarians are deciding for you
Mohammedan how to live? If you can't defeat the Trinitarian system in an environment where you control, how do you hope to achieve that in their land? It seems you can only get what you are offered. You can't make hay yourselves.

As I already told you, the Islamic council on sharia is not recognized by the UK. It is a voluntary organization just like the market women's association and worse still none of its ruling is binding nor applicable to anyone, not even Muslims!!
In the same UK, the islam over there makes this woman (Khola Hasan) a leader in the Islamic community while there are Muslim males who serve under her. Just as the former British PM was a woman and all the Muslim males in the UK where subject to her rule and decisions. So you see how UK does not conform with Islam now?

[b]When are you going to tell your fellow Muslims to leave the infidels' lands or how come they are comfortable living under a woman's rule in total conflict with Islam's guidance?!! [/b]Na wa o

I think i have sufficiently answered you.
I won't continue with your back and forth.

Nigeria is a Multi religious State.

I can feel your frustration from your post.
Continue with your wish...

You clearly don't know what NGOs are and how they function.
You are desperate to down play the influences of Islam on western societies today.
Well, you are free to live in denial of reality.

Despite the hostility of China and Myanmar to Islam, there are still Muslims in China and they are actually growing. It doesn't make them less Muslims becos they are in China or Myanmar.
Shariah is foremost personal, then community.
The Muslims in Nigeria have all the influences to wedge any legislation in relation to their religion with only wailing from Trinitarians as consequence. But we are considerate of others faith.

There are challenges facing the spread of Islam especially from people like you today. But nobody, even you an avowed hater of Islam can deny that there are more awareness about Islam, practises, doctrines and its acceptance all over the world, in the light of Trinitarians campaigns of calumny against Islam.

Just believe that Islam is here to stay, whether in UK, USA, Nigeria, in Biafra, in Oodua republic or anywhere in this world and cure your frustration! QED.

I wish you Allah's Guidance.

Islam Matches On...
Re: Uk Sharia Council Scholar Says The Taliban Have ‘grown Up’ by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:44pm On Aug 25, 2021
mhmsadyq:

I think i have sufficiently answered you.
I won't continue with your back and forth.

Nigeria is a Multi religious State.

I can feel your frustration from your post.
Continue with your wish...

You clearly don't know what NGOs are and how they function.
You are desperate to down play the influences of Islam on western societies today.
Well, you are free to live in denial of reality.

Despite the hostility of China and Myanmar to Islam, there are still Muslims in China and they are actually growing. It doesn't make them less Muslims becos they are in China or Myanmar.
Shariah is foremost personal, then community.
The Muslims in Nigeria have all the influences to wedge any legislation in relation to their religion with only wailing from Trinitarians as consequence. But we are considerate of others faith.

There are challenges facing the spread of Islam especially from people like you today. But nobody, even you an avowed hater of Islam can deny that there are more awareness about Islam, practises, doctrines and its acceptance all over the world, in the light of Trinitarians campaigns of calumny against Islam.

Just believe that Islam is here to stay, whether in UK, USA, Nigeria, in Biafra, in Oodua republic or anywhere in this world and cure your frustration! QED.

I wish you Allah's Guidance.

Islam Matches On...
Nigeria is a multi-religious state is the reason why we have asked you to go form your own country. Or does Islam enjoy multi-religious society more than a mono-religious one?
Lol. See lies. Can you explain under what conditions sharia graduate from being personal to being community. Is it when you are in the majority and have the upper hand to do as you wish? That sounds like cowardice to me. Same way you people claim jihad is personal while we have jihadist groups unleashing terror on innocent people all over the place.
Again, Islam in the UK is different from the one in Nigeria because the one in UK allows gay and other things that are haram in Islam. So it seems there is a fake islam and real islam. Can you tell us which one you belong? At least you can now rest with the admission that the sharia council is an NGO. Lol. When are you going to make sharia in northern Nigeria and Saudi Arabi NGO as well or is it only befitting for the UK?

Islam is growing due to breeding not conversions. You people breed like rats. There is nothing like evangelism in Islam. It's all about force, coercion or blackmail

Stop deceiving yourself. If Islam was such a beautiful religion and sharia a perfect way of life, we will not see people falling off planes in Afghanistan when Islamic fundamentalists took over. Instead, we will see dancing all over the street of Kabul. Oh! I forgot dancing is haram in Islam. What a religion!!
Re: Uk Sharia Council Scholar Says The Taliban Have ‘grown Up’ by mhmsadyq(m): 5:09pm On Aug 26, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

[b]Nigeria is a multi-religious state is the reason why we have asked you to go form your own country. [/b]Or does Islam enjoy multi-religious society more than a mono-religious one?
Lol. See lies. Can you explain under what conditions sharia graduate from being personal to being community. Is it when you are in the majority and have the upper hand to do as you wish? That sounds like cowardice to me. Same way you people claim jihad is personal while we have jihadist groups unleashing terror on innocent people all over the place.
Again, Islam in the UK is different from the one in Nigeria because the one in UK allows gay and other things that are haram in Islam. So it seems there is a fake islam and real islam. Can you tell us which one you belong? At least you can now rest with the admission that the sharia council is an NGO. Lol. When are you going to make sharia in northern Nigeria and Saudi Arabi NGO as well or is it only befitting for the UK?

Islam is growing due to breeding not conversions. You people breed like rats. There is nothing like evangelism in Islam. It's all about force, coercion or blackmail

Stop deceiving yourself. If Islam was such a beautiful religion and sharia a perfect way of life, we will not see people falling off planes in Afghanistan when Islamic fundamentalists took over. Instead, we will see dancing all over the street of Kabul. Oh! I forgot dancing is haram in Islam. What a religion!!
These are the same rhetorics you have been spewing for ages.
Like i said in an earlier post, Trinitarians are mere Wailers.
True, the Muslim north seems to be enjoying the multi religious status of Nigeria. If you are wailing for them to leave Nigeria for you, infidels, you may wail for the rest of your lives. They won't give up Nigeria without a fight and i know our coward christian wailers south avoids fight. But as a benevolent Muslim, i have a workable, win win suggestions for you.

Are there still Christians of southern origin in the north? Though i strongly doubt -- what will they be doing a place where they are being massacred?

If per chance there are still Christians of southern origin in the north, you should start mobilizing them back to the south. This will definitely leave the Muslim north but, to deal with themselves. The Christians of northern origin? They will be fine. Or you can as well accommodate them amongst you.

Better still, you should ask Pastor Yemi Osinbajo to resign from the Terrorist government, where he is the Vice President, if truly he isn't a terrorist himself. All christian members of southern origin of the national assembly should vacate the national assembly back to their constituencies in the south. This will definitely send a serious message to the Muslim north and the international community that you can do better than wailing on social media.
Funding? You will surely get supports and fundings from UK, USA, France, Israeli at least.
Gbam! You have started a Nigeria of your own, where you will be able to prosper without limits, deal with trouble makers on your own terms.

Take these suggestions to CAN, they are practical. I bet this is the win win solution to end your wailings on social media, which non of the millions of Christian Wailers in Nigeria could fathom.

Thank me later.
Re: Uk Sharia Council Scholar Says The Taliban Have ‘grown Up’ by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:37pm On Aug 26, 2021
mhmsadyq:

These are the same rhetorics you have been spewing for ages.
Like i said in an earlier post, Trinitarians are mere Wailers.
True, the Muslim north seems to be enjoying the multi religious status of Nigeria. If you are wailing for them to leave Nigeria for you, infidels, you may wail for the rest of your lives. They won't give up Nigeria without a fight and i know our coward christian wailers south avoids fight. But as a benevolent Muslim, i have a workable, win win suggestions for you.

Are there still Christians of southern origin in the north? Though i strongly doubt -- what will they be doing a place where they are being massacred?

If per chance there are still Christians of southern origin in the north, you should start mobilizing them back to the south. This will definitely leave the Muslim north but, to deal with themselves. The Christians of northern origin? They will be fine. Or you can as well accommodate them amongst you.

Better still, you should ask Pastor Yemi Osinbajo to resign from the Terrorist government, where he is the Vice President, if truly he isn't a terrorist himself. All christian members of southern origin of the national assembly should vacate the national assembly back to their constituencies in the south. This will definitely send a serious message to the Muslim north and the international community that you can do better than wailing on social media.
Funding? You will surely get supports and fundings from UK, USA, France, Israeli at least.
Gbam! You have started a Nigeria of your own, where you will be able to prosper without limits, deal with trouble makers on your own terms.

Take these suggestions to CAN, they are practical. I bet this is the win win solution to end your wailings on social media, which non of the millions of Christian Wailers in Nigeria could fathom.

Thank me later.

Look at the rubbish you're spewing with confidence. You muslims must either be confused or double-faced hypocrites to not usually understand what you're asking for/doing is in conflict with what you confess are the tenets of your religion. Check it out.
You said a man leads in Islam while a woman follows. Yet, here you are fighting to keep the name Nigeria.
Hello!! Do you realize the name Nigeria was coined by a woman? And not just a woman but an infidel.
She was also a representative of an oppressive colonial govt who abolished your sharia law that you loved so much and made you pay tax to another female infidel called queen of England. But here you are fighting that another infidel should leave the name "Nigeria" for you!! Are you for real?
You're asking me to ask Yemi Osinbajo to resign from a democratic govt which is an idea of Western infidels while you live out your fellow Muslim Buhari. Hello!! It's called President not Amir or Sultan or Shehu. Why would you want an infidel position for yourself in your Islamic republic?
The national anthem, national pledge, flag, coat of arms even the naira are all given by an infidel, yet you want the infidels to leave those things for you to inherit. Are you kidding me now?
I had thought you will promise to start your Islamic caliphate up north and declare your land free from all appearances of infidel ideas. But here you are saying the Muslim north enjoys multi-religious society where they are bound by democracy and not sharia.
And you even have the nerve to talk of funding when you are just like parasites feeding off southern resources!! The oil, VAT and other revenues that feed you northerners comes from the south. If anyone is to be concerned about funding if Nigeria were to split, I believe it should be you a barren northerner and not the prosperous south.
If anyone should have the right to retain the name and all symbols of Nigeria which were coined by Christians, I believe it should be the south while you northerners find yourself a new name like Arewanistan. What do you think of that name? Sounds pretty Islamic right?
Re: Uk Sharia Council Scholar Says The Taliban Have ‘grown Up’ by mhmsadyq(m): 7:03am On Aug 27, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Look at the rubbish you're spewing with confidence. You muslims must either be confused or double-faced hypocrites to not usually understand what you're asking for/doing is in conflict with what you confess are the tenets of your religion. Check it out.
You said a man leads in Islam while a woman follows. Yet, here you are fighting to keep the name Nigeria.
Hello!! Do you realize the name Nigeria was coined by a woman? And not just a woman but an infidel.
She was also a representative of an oppressive colonial govt who abolished your sharia law that you loved so much and made you pay tax to another female infidel called queen of England. But here you are fighting that another infidel should leave the name "Nigeria" for you!! Are you for real?
You're asking me to ask Yemi Osinbajo to resign from a democratic govt which is an idea of Western infidels while you live out your fellow Muslim Buhari. Hello!! It's called President not Amir or Sultan or Shehu. Why would you want an infidel position for yourself in your Islamic republic?
The national anthem, national pledge, flag, coat of arms even the naira are all given by an infidel, yet you want the infidels to leave those things for you to inherit. Are you kidding me now?
I had thought you will promise to start your Islamic caliphate up north and declare your land free from all appearances of infidel ideas. But here you are saying the Muslim north enjoys multi-religious society where they are bound by democracy and not sharia.
And you even have the nerve to talk of funding when you are just like parasites feeding off southern resources!! The oil, VAT and other revenues that feed you northerners comes from the south. If anyone is to be concerned about funding if Nigeria were to split, I believe it should be you a barren northerner and not the prosperous south.
If anyone should have the right to retain the name and all symbols of Nigeria which were coined by Christians, I believe it should be the south while you northerners find yourself a new name like Arewanistan. What do you think of that name? Sounds pretty Islamic right?

LNGKMD!
Na wa for wailers.
Them don start ooo, another Wailing again ooo!
They must wail. Chai!

I magnanimously profer a solution to how you can get your country, now the wailing is about the name, who gave the name, bla bla bla.
Another wailing; Activated. Who do una?

Must i spell everything out to you. I give you wife, you dey ask for bed.
I thought you were intelligent enough.

Well, you can keep the name, Nigeria, keep your anthem, keep your coat of arm, keep your pledge, keep your resources. In short keep all the keepables. The Muslim north should create theirs. What is so difficult to understand that i still have to spell it out to you.
I don't represent the north. I am only thinking for you, the wailing christian south.

If the Muslim north don't want to leave the christian south, what is stopping the christian south from leaving the north?

The north can get a name for itself. Thanks for your suggestion, anyway.
Re: Uk Sharia Council Scholar Says The Taliban Have ‘grown Up’ by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:32am On Aug 27, 2021
mhmsadyq:

LNGKMD!
Na wa for wailers.
Them don start ooo, another Wailing again ooo!
They must wail. Chai!

I magnanimously profer a solution to how you can get your country, now the wailing is about the name, who gave the name, bla bla bla.
Another wailing; Activated. Who do una?

Must i spell everything out to you. I give you wife, you dey ask for bed.
I thought you were intelligent enough.

Well, you can keep the name, Nigeria, keep your anthem, keep your coat of arm, keep your pledge, keep your resources. In short keep all the keepables. The Muslim north should create theirs. What is so difficult to understand that i still have to spell it out to you.
I don't represent the north. I am only thinking for you, the wailing christian south.

If the Muslim north don't want to leave the christian south, what is stopping the christian south from leaving the north?

The north can get a name for itself. Thanks for your suggestion, anyway.

Why exactly will the Muslim North not want to leave the Christian South? Can you spell out the compelling reasons in simple English? You Muslims always act smart while you're the dullest creatures available.

Don't mention it boy. Now that I've set your brain right, what do you have to say about your brothers the Islamic state carrying out suicide bombing in the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan yesterday?
Is that personal Sharia or community Sharia?
Re: Uk Sharia Council Scholar Says The Taliban Have ‘grown Up’ by mhmsadyq(m): 10:47am On Aug 27, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Why exactly will the Muslim North not want to leave the Christian South? Can you spell out the compelling reasons in simple English? You Muslims always act smart while you're the dullest creatures available.

Don't mention it boy. Now that I've set your brain right, what do you have to say about your brothers the Islamic state carrying out suicide bombing in the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan yesterday?
Is that personal Sharia or community Sharia?

Rhetorics as always!

You don't even have the common courtesy to say "thank you".
Re: Uk Sharia Council Scholar Says The Taliban Have ‘grown Up’ by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:49am On Aug 27, 2021
mhmsadyq:

Rhetorics as always!

You don't even have the common courtesy to say "thank you".

Baba just keep quiet as its obvious you have nothing else to counter my points. Your religion is synonymous with violence and terrorism and most if not all of you support it. Own it with your full chest!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video: Moment Russian Helicopters Being Shot Down By Ukrainian Forces / First Laser Weapon For A Fighter Delivered To The Air Force / Reinforcement Arrives Niger As Nigerian Army Build Up Around Border (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 153
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.