Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,855 members, 7,802,741 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

Uk Sharia Council Scholar Says The Taliban Have ‘grown Up’ - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Uk Sharia Council Scholar Says The Taliban Have ‘grown Up’ (1321 Views)

China Says The West Should Address Russia's "Legitimate Security Demands" / Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them / International Election Experts Invited By Trump Says The Election Was Honest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Uk Sharia Council Scholar Says The Taliban Have ‘grown Up’ by mhmsadyq(m): 3:20pm On Aug 27, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Baba just keep quiet as its obvious you have nothing else to counter my points. Your religion is synonymous with violence and terrorism and most if not all of you support it. Own it with your full chest!!

It’s been misrepresented for so long that I’ve got used to it, I don’t even blink an eyelid anymore.’

I was only trying to end the discussion at a point, because i am not a loafer like you who spends weeks or months on one thread becos you want to win an argument or scouting for Muslim threads to wail on.

Until i no longer see southern Christians in the Muslim north, living, working, doing businesses, owning properties including churches and worshipping, then you are just one in a million myopic Christians in the south, who believe "my father's farm is the biggest" haven't gone out of his father's farm.

I have given you practical solutions to end any association with the Muslim north, since they aren't willing to.
Until you begin to take those win win steps, i don't believe you seriously want to live with Muslims around.

Though i have always known you to be a hater.

LNGKMD!

Always crying wolf where there's none.
Re: Uk Sharia Council Scholar Says The Taliban Have ‘grown Up’ by Agboriotejoye(m): 3:57pm On Aug 27, 2021
mhmsadyq:

It’s been misrepresented for so long that I’ve got used to it, I don’t even blink an eyelid anymore.’

I was only trying to end the discussion at a point, because i am not a loafer like you who spends weeks or months on one thread becos you want to win an argument or scouting for Muslim threads to wail on.

Until i no longer see southern Christians in the Muslim north, living, working, doing businesses, owning properties including churches and worshipping, then you are just one in a million myopic Christians in the south, who believe "my father's farm is the biggest" haven't gone out of his father's farm.

I have given you practical solutions to end any association with the Muslim north, since they aren't willing to.
Until you begin to take those win win steps, i don't believe you seriously want to live with Muslims around.

Though i have always known you to be a hater.

LNGKMD!

Always crying wolf where there's none.

Stop pushing responsibility Bros.
You're the one who said Muslims should live under shariah law.
I have pointed out to you how that can't be achieved under the umbrella called Nigeria.
So, it behoves on you to call your mairuwa, maishayi, maigida and other mais working down south to come up north, then trash the constitution and Union called Nigeria so you can achieve your full utopian state.
Why are you waiting for Christians to do that for you?
Is that why you've been killing them on their own land all over the North?

And who is the loafer between you and I?
You quoted me first. I never invited you to the thread in the first place.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures Of when Israelis Entered Palestine After Germany Holocaust / Tunisia's President Resigns / 39 Killed While 296 Injured At Nairobi Terror Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.