Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

EFCC: Why We Searched Dorathy Bachor’s House, Forced Our Way Into The Apartment - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EFCC: Why We Searched Dorathy Bachor’s House, Forced Our Way Into The Apartment (43397 Views)

EFCC Returns To Dorathy Bachor's House To Bully, Destroy Property - Gazette / EFCC Breaks Into Dorathy Bachor's House (Ex BBNaija Housemate) / Ex BBNaija Housemate, Dorathy Bachor Hospitalized (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC: Why We Searched Dorathy Bachor’s House, Forced Our Way Into The Apartment by Indispensable85(m): 4:25pm On Aug 23, 2021
lalasticlala:
See earlier threads https://www.nairaland.com/6715391/efcc-breaks-into-dorathy-bachors#105086156

https://www.nairaland.com/6715577/dorathy-bachors-estate-after-it

https://www.facebook.com/509762239046271/posts/4381427565213033/

Dorathy claimed she was present, that they even identified her as the BBNaija girl but EFCC claims she was not present during the raid. So who is lying, Dora or EFCC?

Anybody that believes any government agency in Nigeria does so at his/her own peril. They can lie for Africa.

4 Likes

Re: EFCC: Why We Searched Dorathy Bachor’s House, Forced Our Way Into The Apartment by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 23, 2021
Lightway:
People like Dorathy is one of the reason why Nigeria has big problems that can never be solved.

She never mentioned that the officials spoke to her sister and her sister refused to let them in.

In America when the police has a warrant to check your place and you refused to let them in, they will have to break the door.

She wanted to spoil the name of the EFCC and even said that she came out half naked.

Even when EFCC Isaw that what they wanted was not in her house they left immediately and advise her to lock it.

but she came online to spread lies because she wanted everyone to believe that Nigeria is failing

Nigerians are using their own hand to spoil their own country

NA FOOL YOU BE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC: Why We Searched Dorathy Bachor’s House, Forced Our Way Into The Apartment by Antoeni(m): 4:26pm On Aug 23, 2021
I don’t believe efcc
I Think the went there to have a look at her voluptuous breast

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC: Why We Searched Dorathy Bachor’s House, Forced Our Way Into The Apartment by toxtimmy: 4:26pm On Aug 23, 2021
Lol...Nigeria is finished... And it will continue to go down the hell toilet cause almost every southerner in Nigeria is all about big brother Naija, beer, cloths, , latest dance steps, night clubs, car and pussy cat...the Hausa Fulani people have hypnotized southerners to the extent all the southerners do is fight and fight amongst themselves while doing everything I stated above.

A warrant should have an address where the warrant is applicable to... If in an apartment building it should state the apartment number... A warrant is not a blank cheque...So a warrant for apartment 2 is not applicable to apartment 3 in the same building... They have to go get a warrant from m a judge for appartment 3... And to get a warrant from a judge you have to give evidentiary legal reasons to do so.

If me when no be lawyer, police or court clerk know this why can't people that are trained to be experts in this and payes salaries monthly know this?... Okay it's because Nigeria is full of block heads.

lomprico:
anything tied to FG are known to be chronic liars. I wasn't there o! but efcc is lying!

did they show any warrant? was the said suspect aprehended?

bunch of fuckiing liars.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC: Why We Searched Dorathy Bachor’s House, Forced Our Way Into The Apartment by Coldie(m): 4:26pm On Aug 23, 2021
This country is almost finished, this generation don teach the next generation not just bad things, worst things.

Criminality and lawlessness everywhere

1 Like

Re: EFCC: Why We Searched Dorathy Bachor’s House, Forced Our Way Into The Apartment by wellmax(m): 4:26pm On Aug 23, 2021
Most people here believed Dorathy without doubting anything, but doubt what EFCC has to say.

This is not how to judge a matter.

1 Like

Re: EFCC: Why We Searched Dorathy Bachor’s House, Forced Our Way Into The Apartment by richeeyo(m): 4:27pm On Aug 23, 2021
Lightway:
People like Dorathy is one of the reason why Nigeria has big problems that can never be solved.

She never mentioned that the officials spoke to her sister and her sister refused to let them in.

In America when the police has a warrant to check your place and you refused to let them in, they will have to break the door.

She wanted to spoil the name of the EFCC and even said that she came out half naked.

Even when EFCC Isaw that what they wanted was not in her house they left immediately and advise her to lock it.

but she came online to spread lies because she wanted everyone to believe that Nigeria is failing

This part of what have always talked about sir, Nigerians always painting the country black, where it's not

1 Like

Re: EFCC: Why We Searched Dorathy Bachor’s House, Forced Our Way Into The Apartment by Godispeace: 4:27pm On Aug 23, 2021
mtchwww see them Bunch of fraudsters forming social media influencers and lords . awon lazy youth ole shocked shocked shocked
lomprico:
anything tied to FG are known to be chronic liars. I wasn't there o! but efcc is lying!

bunch of fuckiing liars.

1 Like

Re: EFCC: Why We Searched Dorathy Bachor’s House, Forced Our Way Into The Apartment by Idrisk19(m): 4:27pm On Aug 23, 2021
She wants to tarnished the image of EFCC.
Re: EFCC: Why We Searched Dorathy Bachor’s House, Forced Our Way Into The Apartment by Myself2(m): 4:28pm On Aug 23, 2021
Sunnybay7:

So you believe efcc ?

Of course.

They have told you they went to execute a valid legal search warrant, if you have information contrary to that, kindly share
Re: EFCC: Why We Searched Dorathy Bachor’s House, Forced Our Way Into The Apartment by femlad97(m): 4:28pm On Aug 23, 2021
mrpablo:
Efcc are fond of this. they break into apartments of guys living lavish and arrest everyone without court order. They extort this guys and set free the ones that can afford their dubious extortions. If you can't afford their bill, straight to court as scapegoat
so you think they can come out and release statement and lie publicly without having a court warrant
See 4 dis country anything wey involve yahoo scammer....I'm against it....na dem make me dey hustle buy 2 cloth with 15k whereas b4 na 7cloth i go buy 4 boutique....yahoo people don spoil south west

2 Likes

Re: EFCC: Why We Searched Dorathy Bachor’s House, Forced Our Way Into The Apartment by seunlayi(m): 4:29pm On Aug 23, 2021
Continue to believe efcc to it's the turn of your family or yourself

1 Like

Re: EFCC: Why We Searched Dorathy Bachor’s House, Forced Our Way Into The Apartment by Femeto: 4:30pm On Aug 23, 2021
lalasticlala:
See earlier threads https://www.nairaland.com/6715391/efcc-breaks-into-dorathy-bachors#105086156

https://www.nairaland.com/6715577/dorathy-bachors-estate-after-it

https://www.facebook.com/509762239046271/posts/4381427565213033/

Dorathy claimed she was present, that they even identified her as the BBNaija girl but EFCC claims she was not present during the raid. So who is lying, Dora or EFCC?
grin grin Criminals.They didn't even present a search warrant. I am sure they have released the 9 after sorting them.

1 Like

Re: EFCC: Why We Searched Dorathy Bachor’s House, Forced Our Way Into The Apartment by Ejireafolabi: 4:30pm On Aug 23, 2021
MT:
Of course, Dora was lying. There were many buildings in Lekki, why your house? .

Majority of these yeyebrities have no identifiable source of income. 9 alleged fraudsters harvested from your flat alone, what do you have to say, madam?

You should be worried not to be charged as an accomplice to the crime.

Kindly read the post again, comprehend it well and digest it. You can then come back to post a more sensible comment.
Thank you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC: Why We Searched Dorathy Bachor’s House, Forced Our Way Into The Apartment by Confirmedzombie: 4:31pm On Aug 23, 2021
Lightway:

You are a true Nigerian. You spoke my mind.

See how the IPOB terorists and children of hate are attacking the EFCC.

Igbos are filled with so much hate, sentiment, religiositeit, ethnicity.

As far as EFCC has a search Warrenton, I support their actions.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC: Why We Searched Dorathy Bachor’s House, Forced Our Way Into The Apartment by bluebay(m): 4:34pm On Aug 23, 2021
Lightway:

Will you keep quiet ?

1 Like

Re: EFCC: Why We Searched Dorathy Bachor’s House, Forced Our Way Into The Apartment by BENEAMATA: 4:35pm On Aug 23, 2021
EFCC why na ?
Those yahoo boys just want to show aunty how to BLOW without giving , ahem , blooo job ! Hope she didn't pay for overnight tutorials in kind .
About wether she was present or not , i'll side with the one that could admit , without being prodded on international media that she gave a housemate head !
Re: EFCC: Why We Searched Dorathy Bachor’s House, Forced Our Way Into The Apartment by peculiar2233: 4:35pm On Aug 23, 2021
Shameless, idiotic, unprofessional Fulani elements trying to justify their stupid act

2 Likes

Re: EFCC: Why We Searched Dorathy Bachor’s House, Forced Our Way Into The Apartment by blackgold2018(m): 4:35pm On Aug 23, 2021
Lightway:

believe me she said the truth.
Efcc this days break into apartments without any intelligence. As far as the apartment is nice looking from aside.
I'm a witness. That girl narrated exactly their activities pattern recently

4 Likes

Re: EFCC: Why We Searched Dorathy Bachor’s House, Forced Our Way Into The Apartment by OhiOfIhima: 4:35pm On Aug 23, 2021
lomprico:

bunch of fuckiing liars.

Ahh! What if they (Efcc) said the arrested fraudsters were from Dorathy's apartment, we no go fit do anything naw.

1 Like

Re: EFCC: Why We Searched Dorathy Bachor’s House, Forced Our Way Into The Apartment by Ugandatales: 4:36pm On Aug 23, 2021
Vickyvice:
I knew she didn't say what happened, she just wanted some attention

When she said, immediately she came downstairs, they said, "oh, it is that Big Brother Naija girl" and they left. I knew she wasn't telling the entire truth. Is she that popular...abi she is the only girl with that kind of body shape that they would recognize her immediately, in that kind of situation.

1 Like

Re: EFCC: Why We Searched Dorathy Bachor’s House, Forced Our Way Into The Apartment by Onyi22(f): 4:36pm On Aug 23, 2021
TimFisher2:
undecided

useless bunch-less nincompoops that are shameless to international financial intelligence unit

I see Angel becoming the biggest and wealthiest BBN billionaire housemate

I see her supersedes all housemates that will come in future with wealth

i see her dethroning Nengi and topping number one list of most chased olosho worldwide

i see her buying G wagon and Mercedes 4matic in one week in quick succession after coming out of BBN

This i have seen!

FalseProphet hope am doing your worldly call very well?
Mad oo grin
Re: EFCC: Why We Searched Dorathy Bachor’s House, Forced Our Way Into The Apartment by blackgold2018(m): 4:36pm On Aug 23, 2021
peter8535:
Who shld i believe na?
Dorothy

1 Like

Re: EFCC: Why We Searched Dorathy Bachor’s House, Forced Our Way Into The Apartment by tishbite41(m): 4:38pm On Aug 23, 2021
Confirmedzombie:

You are a true Nigerian. You spoke my mind.

See how the IPOB terorists and children of hate are attacking the EFCC.

Igbos are filled with so much hate, sentiment, religiositeit, ethnicity.

As far as EFCC has a search Warrenton, I support their actions.
No be only Warrenton, na Washington

Supporter of evil

2 Likes

Re: EFCC: Why We Searched Dorathy Bachor’s House, Forced Our Way Into The Apartment by betkingdom: 4:38pm On Aug 23, 2021
Vickyvice:
I knew she didn't say what happened, she just wanted some attention

So you know who is saying the truth. Does it matter? Why force your way into someone's house at that time of the day. If it was your house at that time of the day with the security issues we are facing would you open the door?

3 Likes

Re: EFCC: Why We Searched Dorathy Bachor’s House, Forced Our Way Into The Apartment by blackgold2018(m): 4:38pm On Aug 23, 2021
Ernestforyou:
Anybody that believe this concocted lies from this useless,shameless agency needs his or her brain checked.
God punish una!
seriously many Nigerians are fool

1 Like

Re: EFCC: Why We Searched Dorathy Bachor’s House, Forced Our Way Into The Apartment by blackgold2018(m): 4:38pm On Aug 23, 2021
Ernestforyou:
Anybody that believe this concocted lies from this useless,shameless agency needs his or her brain checked.
God punish una!
seriously many Nigerians are fools
Re: EFCC: Why We Searched Dorathy Bachor’s House, Forced Our Way Into The Apartment by BenDrickz(m): 4:38pm On Aug 23, 2021
EFCC you guys are lucky na woman..
If na my house una force una selves enter..
Body go tell una oloun.
Hands for touch una no be small...
Re: EFCC: Why We Searched Dorathy Bachor’s House, Forced Our Way Into The Apartment by MT: 4:40pm On Aug 23, 2021
Ejireafolabi:

Kindly read the post again, comprehend it well and digest it. You can then come back to post a more sensible comment.
Thank you.

Your sense has actually taken a flight. You have comprehension issue. I will rather refer you to your former Kindergarten school, go and study rudiment of English as a language, then come back to read it.
Re: EFCC: Why We Searched Dorathy Bachor’s House, Forced Our Way Into The Apartment by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 23, 2021
[quote author=PrinceOfLagos post=105100326]Crazy people

When will they search Tinubu's house [/quote
WHEN YOU RECEIVE SENSE grin grin grin
Re: EFCC: Why We Searched Dorathy Bachor’s House, Forced Our Way Into The Apartment by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 23, 2021
Omo see bleast like optimum prime chest
Re: EFCC: Why We Searched Dorathy Bachor’s House, Forced Our Way Into The Apartment by toxtimmy: 4:44pm On Aug 23, 2021
Your comment below is the reason why Nigeria is a country of maggots pretending to be humans.

Her sister refused them into her house and that's where this should have ended... There is no warrant to enter her house from any court and police or EFCc can only enter your house with warrant according to Nigerian law. The warrant is only for a specific address not the building.

It's only a matter of life and death EFCC or police can enter your house without warrant.... Seriously I spit on your face because this america when you go learn law should have been used for another Nigerian that was ready to learn law on the USA instead of you.

Lightway:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Valentine: Emanuel Adebayo Surprises Dillish Matthew's With Bouquet Of Roses / Juliet Okonkwo, E-Money's Wife, Guccified In New Photos / Bobrisky Gifts Another Fan N1 Million For Tattooing His Name On Her Body (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.