Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,131 members, 7,860,069 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:36 AM

How Did You Get Your Life Figured Out? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Did You Get Your Life Figured Out? (264 Views)

Employees That Slept With Their Bosses, How Did It End? / Only If I Had It All Figured Out Earlier Than It Seem Now / How Old Were You Jobless, Staying At Home And How Did You Make It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Get Your Life Figured Out? by The5DME(m): 6:11pm On Aug 23, 2021
How did you figure out what you wanted to do in life?

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Get Your Life Figured Out? by donbachi(m): 6:20pm On Aug 23, 2021
I stopped asking GOD for what i want and started asking him what he want for me.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Get Your Life Figured Out? by aceunlimited: 8:54pm On Aug 23, 2021
Very interesting topic to discuss.

Up until now, majority of youths stiil haven't figured how to live their lives the best way,plus the current state of the country isnt helping...

Just put in the hard work one way or the other,pray to GOD and have faith. All will be well

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Get Your Life Figured Out? by xxxXXXxxx: 11:57pm On Aug 23, 2021
Life is good!

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy For It Sales Representative / Website Leak Sparks Rumours That Tesla Could Accept Shiba Inu (SHIB) As Payment / What's The Easiest And The Data Analytical Path For Beginners Who Are Desperate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.