Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,629 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

Finnish Company Flies 22 Year Old Nigerian Drone Maker To Finland (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finnish Company Flies 22 Year Old Nigerian Drone Maker To Finland (photos) (1148 Views)

Simon Ekpa Reportedly Arrested By Finnish Authorities (Picture) / Ugwuanyi Awards Scholarship To Agbo Samsom Emeka The Drone Maker / 22-Year-Old Ojukwu And His Aunty, Winifred, On His Return From Oxford In 1955 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Finnish Company Flies 22 Year Old Nigerian Drone Maker To Finland (photos) by Kosiso12(f): 7:26pm On Aug 23, 2021
Finnish Company Flies 22 Year Old Nigerian Drone Maker to Finland (Photos)

22-year-old Nigerian man, Ignatius Asabor who has been making drones and post it on social media is now in Finland, Igbere TV has learnt.

According to Hon. Obi-West who shared the report, Master Asabor is now in Finland, precisely in Oulu, Central Finland where the company of the Finnish man, Mr Ari Saartenoja, who brought him to Finland is based.

He said : "The Finnish man saw his video and fell in love with his talent. Ignatius has been offered automatic employment in his company with good salary."

"Ignatius Asabor is from Delta State but based in Benin City. He started making cars and trucks with carton paper at the age of 9. According to him, he said he got tired with the making of cars and trucks and he came up with the making of drones and airplanes which has brought him this far. "

"Thank God for his life, Grace has found him."

"God has picked his call and the future looks bright for him."

STAY WITH IGBERE TV. AFRICA'S NO1 COMMUNITY TV.

https://igberetvnews.com/1398678/finnish-company-flies-22-year-old-nigerian-drone-maker-finland-photos/

1 Like

Re: Finnish Company Flies 22 Year Old Nigerian Drone Maker To Finland (photos) by FakeUnity: 7:27pm On Aug 23, 2021
Good for him, his talent would have died in buhari's nigeria where the Abokey NSO and DSS have banned the flying of drones without security clearance from them.

As a southerner, he might even be arrested for flying a drone without one abokey's permission and left to rot in jail, while some southern mugus shout 'one nigeria' and go back to bed in empty stomach. nigeria is full of idiots, monkeys and irredeemable baboons.

Congrats my guy, but never ever rep nigeria that wanted to suffocate your talent. Pick up Finnish citizenship and become a sensible anti-nigeria like Mazi Simon Ekpa LL.M, for the sake of your family.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finnish Company Flies 22 Year Old Nigerian Drone Maker To Finland (photos) by Skyfly007: 7:27pm On Aug 23, 2021
Congratulations..Grace found you...

That's my Testimony!
Re: Finnish Company Flies 22 Year Old Nigerian Drone Maker To Finland (photos) by Afamsi: 7:37pm On Aug 23, 2021
His talent would have died like so many others, thanks to social media, the young man has escaped from the trouble of Buhari and his terrorist brothers from the north.

4 Likes

Re: Finnish Company Flies 22 Year Old Nigerian Drone Maker To Finland (photos) by uBuNiT: 7:45pm On Aug 23, 2021
I am just happy for him. And for the grace of God to multiply in your life, never rep nigeRIA there
Re: Finnish Company Flies 22 Year Old Nigerian Drone Maker To Finland (photos) by Resurrection212: 7:51pm On Aug 23, 2021
Federal government and the state government where the boy came from should sue the Finnish man for kidnapping Nigerian this is not acceptable
Re: Finnish Company Flies 22 Year Old Nigerian Drone Maker To Finland (photos) by AmadiAba: 7:51pm On Aug 23, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Finnish Company Flies 22 Year Old Nigerian Drone Maker To Finland (photos) by vanbonattel: 7:55pm On Aug 23, 2021
And Mazi Simon Ekpa lives in Finland?

This is not good.
Re: Finnish Company Flies 22 Year Old Nigerian Drone Maker To Finland (photos) by rosinkkit: 8:06pm On Aug 23, 2021
Afamsi:
His talent would have died like so many others, thanks to social media, the young man has escaped from the trouble of Buhari and his terrorist brothers from the north.

Come on SHUT UP.

Everything is Buhari in your dumb head. Millions of people are making it big in Nigeria, with or without Buhari.

Their talents are only 'dying' in your disgruntled little head.

A young guy in Lagos established a startup that was bought by US giant, Stripe for 200 million dollars cash just a few months ago.

Did Buhari or northerners stop him?

Did they stop Innoson?

Lazy fool. Don't go and hustle. Buhari stopped you from using your brain.
Re: Finnish Company Flies 22 Year Old Nigerian Drone Maker To Finland (photos) by FakeUnity: 8:06pm On Aug 23, 2021
vanbonattel:
And Mazi Simon Ekpa lives in Finland?

This is not good.

Are you thinking what I'm thinking? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Finnish Company Flies 22 Year Old Nigerian Drone Maker To Finland (photos) by Afamsi: 8:10pm On Aug 23, 2021
rosinkkit:

Come on SHUT UP.

Everything is Buhari in your dumb head. Millions of people are making it big in Nigeria, with or without Buhari.

Their dreams are only 'dying' in your disgruntled little head.

A young guy in Lagos established a startup that was bought by US giant, Stripe for 200 million dollars cash just a few months ago.

Did Buhari or northerners stop him?

Did they stop Innoson?

Lazy fool. Don't go and hustle. Buhari stopped you from using your brain.
Stupid Cow I'm not responsible for your frustration

2 Likes

Re: Finnish Company Flies 22 Year Old Nigerian Drone Maker To Finland (photos) by rosinkkit: 8:11pm On Aug 23, 2021
Afamsi:
Stupid Cow I'm not responsible for your frustration

You're the frustrated one who thinks Buhari and northerners made you a failure.
Re: Finnish Company Flies 22 Year Old Nigerian Drone Maker To Finland (photos) by Afamsi: 8:14pm On Aug 23, 2021
rosinkkit:

You're the frustrated one who thinks Buhari and northerners made you a failure.
Go eat grass simp. Even if you lick Buhari's ass forever you can never be as successful as I am cos I do my legit hustle and am not a loafer like you.

3 Likes

Re: Finnish Company Flies 22 Year Old Nigerian Drone Maker To Finland (photos) by PROUDIGBO(m): 9:41pm On Aug 23, 2021
Love reading heartwarming stories like this! So happy for him and hus family!
Re: Finnish Company Flies 22 Year Old Nigerian Drone Maker To Finland (photos) by FakeUnity: 9:49pm On Aug 23, 2021
Afamsi:
Go eat grass simp. Even if you lick Buhari's ass forever you can never be as successful as I am cos I do my legit hustle and am not a loafer like you.

See better uppercut for the zombie rosinkit. Kudos my guy. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Finnish Company Flies 22 Year Old Nigerian Drone Maker To Finland (photos) by Mynd44: 10:48pm On Aug 23, 2021

(1)

Governor Makinde Declares Love For Islam / Most Wanted Public Enemy Operating In Plain Sight / 2023: Osinbajo Mobilization Group Becomes First To Be Recognised By APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.