Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

Are There No Nigerians In Afghanistan? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are There No Nigerians In Afghanistan? (39848 Views)

Muaz Magaji Celebrates Taliban’s Takeover In Afghanistan As ‘Win-Win’ / Femi Fani-Kayode: What Taliban's Imminent Victory In Afghanistan Proves / Opinion: There Are No Nigerians In The Sense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are There No Nigerians In Afghanistan? by AlexB300: 9:56am On Aug 24, 2021
Judging from the comments above, The hate for the igbos is inexplicable grin
Re: Are There No Nigerians In Afghanistan? by Superboss: 9:58am On Aug 24, 2021
SlyDev:
Except the developers and drug dealers

The developers have made the Wasteland to a western area, who human beings can live.
A kettle shud not call a pot black.
These ones are the urchins from the Wasteland:

Re: Are There No Nigerians In Afghanistan? by SmartyPants(m): 9:58am On Aug 24, 2021
Conrod:
And what's the diference between the two ?

Will you spend hundreds of thousands to leave the frying pan for the fire?
Re: Are There No Nigerians In Afghanistan? by decasey(m): 9:58am On Aug 24, 2021
Na Muslims day there
Re: Are There No Nigerians In Afghanistan? by femlad97(m): 9:58am On Aug 24, 2021
Ruggedniggaone:
Afghan is even more peaceful than Nigeria
be deceiving yourself.....if nigeria see half of afganistan trouble omo i 4 don learn how to shoot riffle...most children afghan are already use to guns...most adult their walk with guns...their female dey put guns inside gown...omo no try dem

1 Like

Re: Are There No Nigerians In Afghanistan? by Tizu(m): 10:00am On Aug 24, 2021
It is better than making a living by selling the graves of your fathers and grand parents. Brown roofs culture!
Re: Are There No Nigerians In Afghanistan? by twilliamx(m): 10:00am On Aug 24, 2021
Afghanistan is rich with opium and heroine so belive me developers are there. But they probably don't want to leave.

1 Like

Re: Are There No Nigerians In Afghanistan? by Kdon2: 10:01am On Aug 24, 2021
Conrod:
And what's the diference between the two ?

None o! But Nigeria na we country for now if buhari didn't say otherwise o!
Re: Are There No Nigerians In Afghanistan? by Kdon2: 10:02am On Aug 24, 2021
motayoayinde:
NIGERIANS ARE IN CENTRAL AFRICAN REPUBLIC, MALI, NIGER, CONGO DRC, SOMALIA AND SOME OTHER BACKWATER STATES AND YOU ASK IF THEY ARE IN AFGHANISTAN THAT'S DOING FAR BETTER?

Doing far better how?? With all the crises? Abeg

1 Like

Re: Are There No Nigerians In Afghanistan? by Salowise: 10:03am On Aug 24, 2021
That reminds me of a post someone made on facebook

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There No Nigerians In Afghanistan? by Blackdisciple(m): 10:05am On Aug 24, 2021
Do FGN cares.!!!!

Re: Are There No Nigerians In Afghanistan? by Kdon2: 10:07am On Aug 24, 2021
richmond500:
North has ruled for 8yrs, South has ruled for 16years.

Please bring the wisest man in ur local govt, he may be able to kill my boredom, talking to u is depressing

You need no introduction, your gibberish has shown where you come from. Its God's wonder that we had to share the same geographical contraption call Nigeria. Haba!

2 Likes

Re: Are There No Nigerians In Afghanistan? by raphy(m): 10:10am On Aug 24, 2021
Them de o..
Re: Are There No Nigerians In Afghanistan? by membranus: 10:16am On Aug 24, 2021
richmond500:

Please bring the wisest man in ur local govt, he may be able to kill my boredom, talking to u is depressing

Are you saying Tafawa Balewa, Gowon, Shehu Shagari, Buhari, Ibrahim Babangida, Abaca, Abdusallam, who ruled Nigeria before the present democratic dispensation not Northerners?

1 Like

Re: Are There No Nigerians In Afghanistan? by ntyce(m): 10:16am On Aug 24, 2021
I once met a Nigerian ( surely wasn't Igbo nor Northerner) at Nairobi airport waiting for a connecting flight to Kabul.

I was shocked...
Re: Are There No Nigerians In Afghanistan? by justjify(m): 10:18am On Aug 24, 2021
Iknowhow:
I am just wondering. Because nothing is trending or being discussed about this. What is the government doing to evacuate them if there are
Onyema and Abike Dabiri Just de follow Buhari de drink fermented goat milk angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Are There No Nigerians In Afghanistan? by Alohaa: 10:18am On Aug 24, 2021
richmond500:
I wasn't talking to u
Answer the question na
Abi Did you pinpoint the person you threw the question to
Re: Are There No Nigerians In Afghanistan? by justjify(m): 10:19am On Aug 24, 2021
ntyce:
I once met a Nigerian ( surely wasn't Igbo nor Northerner) at Nairobi airport waiting for a connecting flight to Kabul.

I was shocked...

Dawan de ment angry angry
Re: Are There No Nigerians In Afghanistan? by Snitch24(m): 10:19am On Aug 24, 2021
Saao:
what will take a reasonable person to Afghanistan?

Alot of things bro
Alot

2 Likes

Re: Are There No Nigerians In Afghanistan? by Kdon2: 10:19am On Aug 24, 2021
Finnese001:

Since 1960 grin

Or did Nigeria gain her Independence in 1999 cheesy

Are you minding the brain dead?
Re: Are There No Nigerians In Afghanistan? by Danjikanbauchi: 10:22am On Aug 24, 2021
ObiOfOnistha:
Some igbos will be there doing their normal usual things and developing everywhere, very rugged, industrious and ambitious people.
you are a Christian preach love, a Yoruba Muslim will never speak ill of a northern Muslim or any Muslim at all.
But you will abuse and speak ill of your fellow Christian, it not nice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There No Nigerians In Afghanistan? by Kdon2: 10:23am On Aug 24, 2021
ginggerxy:
how old is Nigeria?

That cow no go school proper abeg. Na quota school he go. Pass or fail he get pali
Re: Are There No Nigerians In Afghanistan? by Tomilola360: 10:25am On Aug 24, 2021
wetin any sane person go find go Afghanistan angry
Re: Are There No Nigerians In Afghanistan? by Kdon2: 10:25am On Aug 24, 2021
perambulator:
Afghanistan is the world capital of heroin, those who specialize in that business will be there developing their business before they return to Nigeria to become "Real Estate developer" and "Night Club Owner"

Yet they carry their religion of deceit for head. Hippocrates
Re: Are There No Nigerians In Afghanistan? by Kdon2: 10:32am On Aug 24, 2021
Superboss:

The developers have made the Wasteland to a western area, who human beings can live.
A kettle shud not call a pot black.
These ones are the urchins from the Wasteland:

Leave wasteland for the owners but you no gree go your own wey no be wasteland. You no dey shame? Din*din*rin

1 Like

Re: Are There No Nigerians In Afghanistan? by Kdon2: 10:34am On Aug 24, 2021
Tizu:
It is better than making a living by selling the graves of your fathers and grand parents. Brown roofs culture!

Unfortunately you no even get any culture worth referencing.

1 Like

Re: Are There No Nigerians In Afghanistan? by davillian(m): 10:35am On Aug 24, 2021
Iknowhow:
I am just wondering. Because nothing is trending or being discussed about this. What is the government doing to evacuate them if there are
I doubt since they know it's a war zone, I'm sure they would have been there before the war but when the war started 20 years ago they would have left
Re: Are There No Nigerians In Afghanistan? by Omohena: 10:37am On Aug 24, 2021
Are there places in this world you won't find a Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Are There No Nigerians In Afghanistan? by annyz: 10:40am On Aug 24, 2021
You MUST see an Igbo man there doing his business well.
Already converted to Islam even before being asked.
They can convert to anything just for them to stay in the community and do their business.

That is my strong believe.

2 Likes

Re: Are There No Nigerians In Afghanistan? by DaRuud(m): 10:41am On Aug 24, 2021
donbachi:
If u enter helmand..the electronic shop by the left is owned by okechukwu.

Okechukwu can never leave Afghanistan with Taliban and come back to another "Afghanistan" again where you have IPOB , Hisbah , Police , Herdsmen , SARS , DSS , Customs Officers , Immigration Officers , Bandits , Kidnappers , Fraudster a , Yahoo Boys , Head miners , Taskforce , Vampires , Relatives , Landlord , House rent , wife palaver , relatives palaver, . . . . . ., Okechukwu is wise

Re: Are There No Nigerians In Afghanistan? by wink2015(m): 10:42am On Aug 24, 2021
Iknowhow:

The question you should ask yourself is that

HAS THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA UNDER PRESIDENT BUHARI BEING ABLE TO PROVIDE SECURITY BACK HOME IN NIGERIA?

He is threatening states with GRAZING RESERVES which he want to implement in 25 states of the federation before he leaves public office in gross violation of the the LAND USE DECREE the Obasanjo government established during his military administration.

You may be surprised to note that even the Afghanistan that you are calling for the evacuation of the existing Nigerians in that country may even be peaceful for a Nigerian so long as he does not contravene TALABANIZATION Laws.

So throw your question back to the Nigeria government what have this administration to ensure there is peace in Plateau state and most of the northern states, the Niger delta region and the south east of Nigeria that has seen a lot of attack on military facilities including the police stations.

Afghanistan may not be as bad as one think so long as you respect their culture.
Re: Are There No Nigerians In Afghanistan? by BetExpert: 10:42am On Aug 24, 2021
richmond500:

Stop talking nonsense lies with pride like an arrogant ugly gorilla.

For Democrazy,
North:
Bokoharí = 8 yrs
Yaradua = 3 yrs
Total = 11 yrs fulani terrorists

South:
GEJ = 5 yrs
OBJ = 8 yrs
Total = 13 yrs

Before Democrazy;
North rule = 36 yrs
South rule = 9 yrs

So can you now see that the North has ruled Zoogeria republic much longer than South? All these quota system almajiri fulani terrorists like you with your pathetic lies. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2023: Faces Of Tinubu’s Marshals / Lagos State Commissioner Of Police Arrives At The Lagos Toll Gate Scene / About One-Third Of Nigeria’s Ministers Attended Same University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.