Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

Ladies Who Rejected Marriage Proposal, What Was Your Reason? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Who Rejected Marriage Proposal, What Was Your Reason? (32630 Views)

After Rejecting Marriage Proposal, What Happens Next? / The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) / Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Re: Ladies Who Rejected Marriage Proposal, What Was Your Reason? by FanOfMyself: 7:46am On Sep 10, 2021
akinade28:
My religion dictates that a wife should submit to her husband in all things, so therefore I reject marriage proposal because:
1) I know I can never submit to the man in question. I can't imagine myself submitting to a clueless man who is terrible at making decisions. I can't imagine submitting to nonsense for the rest of my life.
2) a selfish man who cares only about himself and doesn't have my best interest at heart.
3) a man I cannot flow with on a spiritual and intellectual level.
4) a man that cannot to be a good leader in the home, good father or role model to my future children.
5) A man that lacks good character, discipline and self control when it comes to women, anger and money.
Contrary to popular opinion, beauty and financial capabilities is the least on my list
Easier said than done oo but nice write up.
Re: Ladies Who Rejected Marriage Proposal, What Was Your Reason? by JADEK04: 6:54am On Aug 12, 2023
[quote author=Didi2d post=105132123]

Hope you didn't do it in a public place?[/quoteon in my room

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

I'm Scared Of Marriage Because Of The Married Women I Dated. / Fellow Nairalanders You All Are Specially Invited To My Wedding / At What Point Do You Give Up On Chasing A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.