Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

What Kind Of work Or hustle Can Give Me Atleast 1k Everyday? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Kind Of work Or hustle Can Give Me Atleast 1k Everyday? (4886 Views)

JOB : What Side Hustle Can One Do On Weekends in Abuja? / Lady Caught On CCTV Dancing Outside Her New Place Of Work After Getting A Job / What Side Hustle Can Someone Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of work Or hustle Can Give Me Atleast 1k Everyday? by AmKen(m): 11:27am On Aug 24, 2021
tofolo:
its asking for a work related email...as i inputted yahoo and gmail but cant get the link to verify what to do?

Lets help your create the account in less than 10 minutes, also assist you in setting it up to Standard.

Will go further to tutor on how to start earning on the platform.

Its a long rope to climb, you are gonna need a hand to guide you, so you don't get frustrated at it

3 Likes

Re: What Kind Of work Or hustle Can Give Me Atleast 1k Everyday? by Lamasta(m): 11:29am On Aug 24, 2021
NairalandSpy:
PLEASE YOUR CONTRIBUTION IS NEEDED. THANKS
Go and do bricklayer
Re: What Kind Of work Or hustle Can Give Me Atleast 1k Everyday? by tofolo(m): 11:37am On Aug 24, 2021
AmKen:

You can make far more than that daily as a freelancer on upwork.

Can I add you on whatsapp?
Re: What Kind Of work Or hustle Can Give Me Atleast 1k Everyday? by AmKen(m): 11:40am On Aug 24, 2021
tofolo:
Can I add you on whatsapp?

You can, my contact is on my profile.
Re: What Kind Of work Or hustle Can Give Me Atleast 1k Everyday? by Donbarry043: 11:55am On Aug 24, 2021
knockturnal post=105126713]If you are cool with 1k daily, download Hive from playstore. You do little tasks daily and get paid every Tuesday through Bitcoin or PayPal. You only need phone n internet. Start with the little paying tasks then grow.

Please I need your contact

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of work Or hustle Can Give Me Atleast 1k Everyday? by Fakbrown: 1:30pm On Aug 24, 2021
AmKen:

Lets help your create the account in less than 10 minutes, also assist you in setting it up to Standard.

Will go further to tutor on how to start earning on the platform.

Its a long rope to climb, you are gonna need a hand to guide you, so you don't get frustrated at it

Am interested what kind of skill can I learn to help me fast on upwork, am super interested
Re: What Kind Of work Or hustle Can Give Me Atleast 1k Everyday? by profuk7: 1:34pm On Aug 24, 2021
AmKen:

You can send a chat to me on WhatsApp.

I offer one on one coaching to anyone who wanna start making money freelancing on upwork

Is it free or paid
Re: What Kind Of work Or hustle Can Give Me Atleast 1k Everyday? by AmKen(m): 1:36pm On Aug 24, 2021
profuk7:

Is it free or paid

This is not Freetown.
Re: What Kind Of work Or hustle Can Give Me Atleast 1k Everyday? by AmKen(m): 1:37pm On Aug 24, 2021
Fakbrown:

Am interested what kind of skill can I learn to help me fast on upwork, am super interested

Jump on our one on one coaching.

Chat me up for the terms
Re: What Kind Of work Or hustle Can Give Me Atleast 1k Everyday? by indodon(m): 3:40pm On Aug 24, 2021
Betnaija virtual
Re: What Kind Of work Or hustle Can Give Me Atleast 1k Everyday? by Breeze111(m): 3:49pm On Aug 24, 2021
[quote author=AmKen post=105111921]

You can make far more than that daily as a freelancer on upwork.

Pls can u tro more light on dis
Re: What Kind Of work Or hustle Can Give Me Atleast 1k Everyday? by Files: 4:04pm On Aug 24, 2021
AmKen:

This is not Freetown.

If you were making so much money you would have stayed on there. You wouldn't be on nairaland hustling for who to come learn from you wink

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of work Or hustle Can Give Me Atleast 1k Everyday? by AmKen(m): 4:41pm On Aug 24, 2021
Files:

If you were making so much money you would have stayed on there. You wouldn't be on nairaland hustling for who to come learn from you wink
Hustling?
Lol!!!

No comments bro
Re: What Kind Of work Or hustle Can Give Me Atleast 1k Everyday? by Ajcreative627(m): 4:42pm On Aug 24, 2021
You can take surveys or learn a digital skill. You can take surveys at cashkarmel or learn copywriting from The Prince of copywriting: Emmanuel Akpe. Anyways, I buy survey ecodes n GC all in $,€,£. Best rates. Check my profile to contact me.
Re: What Kind Of work Or hustle Can Give Me Atleast 1k Everyday? by blessedchild234(m): 4:43pm On Aug 24, 2021
AmKen:

I offer one on one coaching to anyone who wanna start making money freelancing on upwork
intrested sir.
Re: What Kind Of work Or hustle Can Give Me Atleast 1k Everyday? by AmKen(m): 4:45pm On Aug 24, 2021
blessedchild234:
intrested sir.

Chat me up.
Re: What Kind Of work Or hustle Can Give Me Atleast 1k Everyday? by blessedchild234(m): 4:53pm On Aug 24, 2021
AmKen:

Chat me up.
sure sir
Re: What Kind Of work Or hustle Can Give Me Atleast 1k Everyday? by Jossondiamond: 4:58pm On Aug 24, 2021
NairalandSpy:
please elucidate more on this. Thanks
Naa lie
Re: What Kind Of work Or hustle Can Give Me Atleast 1k Everyday? by Weirdgee: 6:03pm On Aug 24, 2021
AmKen:

Upwork is a freelancing platform where you make use of your skills to earn.

Its a marketplace where people employ freelancers to do certain things for them they pay them in USD for the jobs done.

For someone that doesn't have a skill nkor?
Re: What Kind Of work Or hustle Can Give Me Atleast 1k Everyday? by Weirdgee: 6:05pm On Aug 24, 2021
knockturnal:
If you are cool with 1k daily, download Hive from playstore. You do little tasks daily and get paid every Tuesday through Bitcoin or PayPal. You only need phone n internet. Start with the little paying tasks then grow. ☮️
does it need VPN?
Re: What Kind Of work Or hustle Can Give Me Atleast 1k Everyday? by JohnnyBling(m): 6:08pm On Aug 24, 2021
AmKen:

Please I would like to be tutored by you on freelancing too. How can I get in touch with you on WhatsApp?
Re: What Kind Of work Or hustle Can Give Me Atleast 1k Everyday? by AmKen(m): 6:08pm On Aug 24, 2021
Weirdgee:
For someone that doesn't have a skill nkor?

We can talk on that if you reach out.
Re: What Kind Of work Or hustle Can Give Me Atleast 1k Everyday? by AmKen(m): 6:10pm On Aug 24, 2021
JohnnyBling:

Please I would like to be tutored by you on freelancing too. How can I get in touch with you on WhatsApp?

My contact is on my profile.
Re: What Kind Of work Or hustle Can Give Me Atleast 1k Everyday? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 24, 2021
AmKen:

Expert Virtual Assistant with SMM experience and Business Developer.

I also thrive at Administrative support

I have a passion for freelancing and have being longing for learn and practice but no proper training, can you please put me through.

Thanks

luckyagbaze@gmail.com
Re: What Kind Of work Or hustle Can Give Me Atleast 1k Everyday? by Sima04: 7:04pm On Aug 24, 2021
Ajcreative627:
You can take surveys or learn a digital skill. You can take surveys at cashkarmel or learn copywriting from The Prince of copywriting: Emmanuel Akpe. Anyways, I buy survey ecodes n GC all in $,€,£. Best rates. Check my profile to contact me.

boss which survey platform can u recommend
Re: What Kind Of work Or hustle Can Give Me Atleast 1k Everyday? by avrilwisedata: 7:06pm On Aug 24, 2021
Many people go enter one chance.

Make una no forget say every online business needs u to have enough data.

That's where I come in. grin
Re: What Kind Of work Or hustle Can Give Me Atleast 1k Everyday? by pointblank247(m): 7:24pm On Aug 24, 2021
igben:
Open fx account, fund am like $50 then trade daily support and resistance. Try to make a daily target of $2, if u not fit get am daily still try u go master am Las Las....

Try daily support and resistance when trading ooooooooooooooooo...

Hit me up wen u get challenges
WhatsApp
+2348054895860
is that easier than boom and crash ?
Re: What Kind Of work Or hustle Can Give Me Atleast 1k Everyday? by kelvine(m): 8:28pm On Aug 24, 2021
grin grin grin
Haakeem:

Mtcheeew bricklaying work that you would do and eat half of the money there before going home....abeg another suggestion.
Re: What Kind Of work Or hustle Can Give Me Atleast 1k Everyday? by Weirdgee: 10:22pm On Aug 24, 2021
AmKen:

We can talk on that if you reach out.
ok how can I contact u?
Re: What Kind Of work Or hustle Can Give Me Atleast 1k Everyday? by Philip4564(m): 3:07am On Aug 25, 2021
indodon:
Betnaija virtual
This will wreck you big time

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Address Of Nigerian Society For Microbiology / What Are The Levels & Pay Structures In ETB Like? / HSE TRAINING IN PORT HARCOURT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.