Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,871 members, 7,802,806 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

5 Cheapest Soups You Can Cook With N200 Or Less In Nigeria - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Cheapest Soups You Can Cook With N200 Or Less In Nigeria (349 Views)

Nigerians Use Paracetamol To Cook Meat: Concern As More People Use It / Many People Are Using Paracetamol To Cook Meat! / Police Recover N200,000 From Mentally Challenged Woman In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Cheapest Soups You Can Cook With N200 Or Less In Nigeria by ekwe552: 9:31pm On Aug 23, 2021
I was moved in my heart to give these inexpensive soup methods for those like me who are at home and trying to save money while feeding properly. These soups are exactly what you require. Keep in mind that because the budget is only N200, these soups do not allow for meat. And, of course, I hope you have hoil and garri at home. If you don't, you'll wind up spending more.

READ MORE VISIT: https://www.healthlifekit.com/2021/08/5-cheapest-soups-you-can-cook-with-n200.html

Re: 5 Cheapest Soups You Can Cook With N200 Or Less In Nigeria by Dieuetla: 9:36pm On Aug 23, 2021
ekwe552:
I was moved in my heart to give these inexpensive soup methods for those like me who are at home and trying to save money while feeding properly. These soups are exactly what you require. Keep in mind that because the budget is only N200, these soups do not allow for meat. And, of course, I hope you have hoil and garri at home. If you don't, you'll wind up spending more.

READ MORE VISIT: https://www.healthlifekit.com/2021/08/5-cheapest-soups-you-can-cook-with-n200.html

If you have ingredients at home you can cook okra soup with #200
Re: 5 Cheapest Soups You Can Cook With N200 Or Less In Nigeria by Dieuetla: 9:39pm On Aug 23, 2021
What's the name of this soup?
Can you please list the ingredients you bought and your location?

ekwe552:

(1) (Reply)

‘why Women Experiencing Painful Sexual Intercourse Should Be Worried’ / 4 Precautions To Take When Treating Staphylococcus Infection / Why Men Should Be More Aware Of Their Prostate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.