Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,842 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Webmasters Submit Tenders For This Job Now! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Webmasters Submit Tenders For This Job Now! (776 Views)

If You Can Do This Job, You Will Be A Great Person! / Check Out This Job Blog And Leave Ur Comments / Submit Your Site To Top Instant Approval Directories Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Webmasters Submit Tenders For This Job Now! by danonyeka: 7:29pm On Jul 19, 2007
WEBMASTERS SUBMIT TENDERS FOR THIS JOB NOW!!!!!
Are u a WEBMASTER!!!!!!!
Appllicatiionns is required for suitably qualified professional
to design a website for an NGO located in the south eastern part of Nigeria!!!!!
sennd in your quaotations to my e mail with the URL of the sites you have desingned and hostedFAST!!!!
Thiis is an avenue to empower ourselfs@ niaraland afterall I got my job thru the information in this site!!!!
E mail dan_onyeka82@yahoo.com
Re: Webmasters Submit Tenders For This Job Now! by danonyeka: 10:25pm On Jul 19, 2007
pls note that it ll contain a lot of pictures of our programs and past events with constantt updating of our activities
Re: Webmasters Submit Tenders For This Job Now! by Nobody: 4:38am On Jul 30, 2007
do u still need the web proposal,just saw ur message now
adu
01-4780986

(1) (Reply)

Loading Flash Movies Into A Mysql Database / All Hail Hotscripts.com !tribute To The Largest Script Resource On The Net / Website Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.