Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,463 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

Reno Just Scatter The Ladies Table (photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reno Just Scatter The Ladies Table (photo) (7502 Views)

What More Should A Nigerian Girl Bring To The Table? (PHOTO) / EPL 2019/2020 Fixture-table (photo) / Bride With Her Big Groom Scatter The Dance Floor As Crowd Cheer Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Just Scatter The Ladies Table (photo) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 24, 2021
WOMEN don suffer.
I may forgive them next week.

Exactly what LUCKY DUBE said and I quote;
It's better to be alone and be happy than be with someone who has alliance with the devil.
Re: Reno Just Scatter The Ladies Table (photo) by ogkrakkid(m): 3:55pm On Aug 24, 2021
placeofallure:

Without meaning to sound immodest, I also give. This is not a law court but I give.
Cool. smiley
Re: Reno Just Scatter The Ladies Table (photo) by JimmyDarmody: 4:03pm On Aug 24, 2021
Sundrus:
Fools go learn the hard way.
Re: Reno Just Scatter The Ladies Table (photo) by T3ndrils: 4:03pm On Aug 24, 2021
The African version of Kevin Samuels

1 Like

Re: Reno Just Scatter The Ladies Table (photo) by placeofallure(f): 4:55pm On Aug 24, 2021
2rez:

Deng! Smartass, u practical brought up another subject for discuss. Yet Reno talks too much. What makes u different from him? Perhaps i talk too much to. Anybody want some?

No, but thank you. I don't smoke.
grin grin
Re: Reno Just Scatter The Ladies Table (photo) by bukatyne(f): 5:25pm On Aug 24, 2021
Gadafii:
Reno ma pa mi nau cheesy

The other day, a lady came out to say she can't marry the man that had sponsored her education,cos he's not educated and can't have such man as the father of her unborn kids, leeemao women

See any money you spend on a woman aside your sisters and cousins and mother, don't expect anything in return, do so if she's deserving and worth it.

My current girl has spent more on me than I have ever done, she buys me clothes, clippers, surprises etc, we have known for five years, she never for once asked me for anything above 2k, mostly na subscription, not that she can't do it her self oo, but naso girls be. And maybe when I take her out and stuff that's when I spend much, because she's relatively from a comfortable family, so she has almost everything she needs or wants

The bottom line is, date or enter into a relationship with a rich girl, if not girls from broke home will leech on you like no tomorrow

So according to you, it is better for a man to leech on a girl than a girl to leech on a man?

Noted.
Re: Reno Just Scatter The Ladies Table (photo) by 2rez: 5:57pm On Aug 24, 2021
placeofallure:

No, but thank you. I don't smoke.
grin grin

Guess u do BEST. Knock yourself out if yeah.

Re: Reno Just Scatter The Ladies Table (photo) by Abiodun014: 6:04pm On Aug 24, 2021
Gadafii:
well, I am still trying to get my shits together, and she knows about it, funny thing is there is one old daddy that's always trying to win her over with funds, lmao, she tells me, even when he sends her funds, frequently ahhhh, I know women can be funny, but I have some level of trust in this particular one, even tho I no wan loose guard, the old man wants to meet up with her, she schools in another state, he travels across states, now he wants her to visit him in a state close to where she's schooling, that's why he's sending funds back to back, to entice her.

Like I said, her parents are well to do with, enough to foot her bills or what ever
simp simp simp kill the simp!!!!
Re: Reno Just Scatter The Ladies Table (photo) by AutoChick4U(f): 6:27pm On Aug 24, 2021
Asking your man for money translates to being a bad girlfriend? Wow
Re: Reno Just Scatter The Ladies Table (photo) by AutoChick4U(f): 6:34pm On Aug 24, 2021
Origin:
Just get married and leave relationship...

The only thing most men have to offer is money....

And the only most women have to offer is their servitude.

But in marriage u both must be able to offer money and service to each other and your kids.
But sis is it not from relationship people graduate into marriage?
Re: Reno Just Scatter The Ladies Table (photo) by placeofallure(f): 6:36pm On Aug 24, 2021
2rez:

Guess u do BEST. Knock yourself out if yeah.

An absolute church girl and daddy's girl too. My dad will be heartbroken if ....
Re: Reno Just Scatter The Ladies Table (photo) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 24, 2021
Incoherent
Re: Reno Just Scatter The Ladies Table (photo) by Gadafii: 6:48pm On Aug 24, 2021
bukatyne:

So according to you, it is better for a man to leech on a girl than a girl to leech on a man?

Noted.

yes, women have been leeches since the days of Adam, so why can't men too
Re: Reno Just Scatter The Ladies Table (photo) by Gadafii: 6:49pm On Aug 24, 2021
Abiodun014:
simp simp simp kill the simp!!!!
I doubt if you know what simp is cheesy
Re: Reno Just Scatter The Ladies Table (photo) by 2rez: 6:53pm On Aug 24, 2021
placeofallure:

[b]An absolute church girl [/b]and daddy's girl too. My dad will be heartbroken if ....

@ the bolded, tell me more grin, meanwhile heart when break go heal na & ofcourse he go dey aiit grin.

Re: Reno Just Scatter The Ladies Table (photo) by Magnoliaa(f): 7:02pm On Aug 24, 2021
CHoccolaTE:
Noise.
Dem go still count money give women later after making noise.

You dey mind them? Yeyerity. Alphas online, SIMPs offline.

Yawns.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Just Scatter The Ladies Table (photo) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 24, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Asking your man for money translates to being a bad girlfriend? Wow
Do you own any man?
I ask you again, Do you own a man?
I don't mean to be insolent, but can a lady truly own a man besides his MOM?

Not even a married woman owns a man.
The only WOMAN that owns a man is the man's MOTHER. ... and that's correct and undebatable.

A MAN can divorce his WIFE but not his mother.
In a FAMILY of married men, the only visitors in that house are the wives of the men and not their mom nor their sisters.

With these points, you should know where you as a GIRLFRIEND belongs.
GIRLFRIEND is not a public office that survives on monthly allocation from the FG.
Hope you understand now?.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Just Scatter The Ladies Table (photo) by AutoChick4U(f): 7:10pm On Aug 24, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Do you own any man?
I ask you again, Do you own a man?
I don't mean to be insolent, but can a lady truly own a man besides his MOM?

Not even a married woman owns a man.
The only WOMAN that owns a man is the man's MOTHER. ... and that's correct and undebatable.

A MAN can divorce his WIFE but not his mother.
In a FAMILY of married men, the only visitors in that house are the wives of the men and not mom nor the sisters of the men.

With these points, you should know where GIRLFRIEND, which is your position falls.
Hope you understand now?.
Sorry ooo no be fight broda mi.
Re: Reno Just Scatter The Ladies Table (photo) by Magnoliaa(f): 7:10pm On Aug 24, 2021
Ishilove:
Pastor Reno, preaching what he can't practice. Hypocrite
cheesy grin
Re: Reno Just Scatter The Ladies Table (photo) by bukatyne(f): 7:15pm On Aug 24, 2021
Gadafii:
yes, women have been leeches since the days of Adam, so why can't men too

So you don't have an issue with leeching; you only have an issue when you are at the receiving end.

Toor.
Re: Reno Just Scatter The Ladies Table (photo) by Gadafii: 9:13pm On Aug 24, 2021
bukatyne:

So you don't have an issue with leeching; you only have an issue when you are at the receiving end.

Toor.
men have been at the recieving end since donkey years ago, so what's wrong if the table is turned?
Re: Reno Just Scatter The Ladies Table (photo) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 24, 2021
Reno needs some good people in his life, he seems to be sorrounded by people he hates.
Re: Reno Just Scatter The Ladies Table (photo) by Moz22: 10:58pm On Aug 24, 2021
placeofallure:
Women asking money from men is not the only problem that can besiege a man.

Some men are naturally lazy and can't work to feed even themselves.

Some men will find work but lack the strength of character to keep a job - nonchalance, inefficiency etc.

Some men work really hard and make good money but they lack the business savviness to make good decisions to make more or even keep the much they have made. Fraudsters are their punishers.

Some men are born gamblers. They keep losing, they keep betting. Tne more they bet, the more they lose.

No matter what, these men will still be impoverished and they haven't spent a dime on any woman.

Even if I marry a Dangote, I'll work! I believe in working hard with my two hands. It's never been an option to rely on men for my needs. If they give, it will be out of their own volition which I can as well breathe without. I'm sure many women are out there with same intent. I know some women who are the backbone of their families.

As for Reno, he talks too much. Even if he is not asked. He belongs in the same class as FFK. I don't take such people seriously.
all of this isn't necessary u know[s][/s]
Re: Reno Just Scatter The Ladies Table (photo) by WoundedLamb: 2:17am On Aug 25, 2021
This is now what he does? Politicians know just what time type to get you to align with them. They see a crack and they exploit it. Religion, ethnicity, etc are all stale. It's time to exploit the gender divide. All of a sudden, he's now a cool guy cause he's saying things that appeal to your ego. Of all the problems around us, women are the most pressing ones.
Re: Reno Just Scatter The Ladies Table (photo) by Palazee(m): 8:38pm On Aug 25, 2021
2rez:

@ the bolded, couldn't have said it anywhere better. For that reason, collect. If u aint no stoner, just keep it. U a realest nigga. Big ups!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See This Photo Of A Very Young Nigerian Boy Kissing His Fat Old Oyinbo Woman / What's The Most Embarrassing Sexual Experience You Have Ever Had? / The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.