Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,986 members, 7,799,367 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:tuesday, August 24, 2021 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:tuesday, August 24, 2021 (135 Views)

I Cautioned My Pastor To Stop Mounting Marriage Pressure On Today / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens : Obedience Must Be Total / 21 Prayer Points For Children, To Pray Always As A Parent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:tuesday, August 24, 2021 by femoint007(m): 6:02am On Aug 24, 2021
*PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY'S OPEN HEAVENS:*

*(Tuesday, August 24, 2021)*

*WHEN YOU NEED A REVIVAL*

Special Note:

These prayer points are not written by Pastor E. A. Adeboye, but by one of his numerous disciples, of Christ, who was inspired and mandated by the Holy Spirit, effective, January 1st, 2015,, to start writing these prayer points, based on the Open Heavens Daily Devotional, authored by Pastor E. A. Adeboye.

Some of the prayer points are deep spiritually and may not be understood by carnal minds.

If you want to be blessed from these prayer points, you must first, surrender Your life, to the Lord Jesus Christ, Himself, by saying this prayer:

“Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray.”

*Prayer Points:*

1.Thank You, Father, for giving me dominion and authority over everything You have created, and for placing upon my head a crown of glory and honour.

2.Thank You, Father, for sending Your son, Jesus, to restore the same glory and honour that sin and Satan took away.

3.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, let Your fire consume every spirit of lukewarmness, pride, disobedience and spiritual decay, that have crept into my life, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, please, rekindle the fire of Your revival in my life, and in Your church, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, whenever I hear Your word, let me not harden my heart; please, take away my shame and restore Your glory in my life, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, give me the grace to acknowledge and not to cover my sins, that I may prosper and receive mercy, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, please, cast me not away from Your presence, and take not Your Holy Spirit from me, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, restore unto me the joy of Your salvation, and uphold me with Your free spirit, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye, and restore unto him and his family, all that the devil has stolen from them, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

Kindly, purchase your own hard copy or online version of the Open Heavens devotional & buy for your friends too, as a potent evangelism tool. God bless you, as you sow, into Pastor E.A. Adeboye's book Ministry, in Jesus' name.

Note:
You may not add, subtract or rearrange these prayer points. The Holy Spirit is the author, though He used someone, who, out of humility has refused to take glory for it, by not putting his name. It is plagiarism to use, or pass as your own, someone's else writing or work. The original author of these prayer points is the Holy Spirit. So, share, but don't share His glory with Him in the process. Remain blessed, as you obey, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/09/2021 / RCCG Open Heaven 3rd September Daily Devotional – It Shall Be Well / Man Goes Spiritual Over ATM Failure To Dispense Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.