Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

Ohanmi Road Washes Off Two Months After Completion (Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ohanmi Road Washes Off Two Months After Completion (Photos) (34538 Views)

Aba Residents Groan As Rain Washes Off Newly Constructed People's Road (Video) / Onna Jetty In Akwa Ibom Is Near Completion (Photos) / Flood Washes Off Part Of Kwaita Bridge Along Lokoja - Abuja Expressway (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ohanmi Road Washes Off Two Months After Completion (Photos) by powerfulguy: 9:23am On Aug 24, 2021
BUSTED!!!

Dear @ICPC_PE & @officialEFCC

This is Ohanmi Road in Owan East LGA, Edo State.

Millions of Naira was allocated for the construction of the road by @NigeriaGov

Two months after completion this is the current state of the road.

Kindly help do the NEEDFUL
https://twitter.com/TrackaNG/status/1430017260039540761?s=19

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanmi Road Washes Off Two Months After Completion (Photos) by Powerexpert: 9:26am On Aug 24, 2021
Are you sure flour was not mixed for this cake looking Road?

Another money goes down the drain.

Hope the contractor is brought to Account for this rubbish.

157 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ohanmi Road Washes Off Two Months After Completion (Photos) by dawnomike(m): 9:26am On Aug 24, 2021
I wonder why we keep doing this to ourselves... Do we every want to get developed as a country?

145 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ohanmi Road Washes Off Two Months After Completion (Photos) by Smithkafors(m): 9:27am On Aug 24, 2021
Lol, federal government project. Very substandard. This is the type of asphalt you carry out in a residential compound and not community road.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ohanmi Road Washes Off Two Months After Completion (Photos) by hybrid11(m): 9:28am On Aug 24, 2021
Eh won't it wash off when they can't build gutter first ,plus this their cheap local sand the use as filler

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanmi Road Washes Off Two Months After Completion (Photos) by AbijaJ: 9:28am On Aug 24, 2021
And somebody somewhere pocketed billions for this crap??

14 Likes

Re: Ohanmi Road Washes Off Two Months After Completion (Photos) by inoki247: 9:29am On Aug 24, 2021
Make dem manage the road laik dat...

Campaign don finish we will com bak by 2023 to fix it again nd use it to campaign..nn

12 Likes

Re: Ohanmi Road Washes Off Two Months After Completion (Photos) by techwaya: 9:30am On Aug 24, 2021
eliyke:
Acid

Hydrochloric acid... cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ohanmi Road Washes Off Two Months After Completion (Photos) by kayusely70(m): 9:31am On Aug 24, 2021
Dividends of democracy!
Re: Ohanmi Road Washes Off Two Months After Completion (Photos) by funshint(m): 9:32am On Aug 24, 2021
hybrid11:
Eh won't it wash off when they can't build gutter first ,plus this their cheap local sand the use as filler
It's not all section of a road that requires gutter so far there's allowance for runoff. That road is sub-standard; no stonebase only asphalt.

45 Likes

Re: Ohanmi Road Washes Off Two Months After Completion (Photos) by Soukiss(m): 9:39am On Aug 24, 2021
That's my community ooh.to bad
Re: Ohanmi Road Washes Off Two Months After Completion (Photos) by Emergingnation(m): 9:44am On Aug 24, 2021
That is the handiwork of Fulani government !
They've no good intentions for the south other than Islamic every nook and cranny of her .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanmi Road Washes Off Two Months After Completion (Photos) by Nezan(m): 9:50am On Aug 24, 2021
Federal Ministry of Agriculture awarded the road? Ok

2 Likes

Re: Ohanmi Road Washes Off Two Months After Completion (Photos) by Maxymilliano(m): 9:53am On Aug 24, 2021
Nigeria has a long way to go. So who paid for the completion of such shoddy job
Re: Ohanmi Road Washes Off Two Months After Completion (Photos) by SmartPolician: 9:53am On Aug 24, 2021
This is a child's play compared to Imo State under Rochas. Rochas was a collosal disaster that imo people named his roads China roads. At some point, he said that acid rains washed away all the roads he built. cheesy

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanmi Road Washes Off Two Months After Completion (Photos) by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 24, 2021
Nigeria's ours, Nigeria we serve... (I laugh).

1 Like

Re: Ohanmi Road Washes Off Two Months After Completion (Photos) by Iriruaga100(m): 10:06am On Aug 24, 2021
The devil is a Nigerian! How can you construct road without stonebase? We be our own problem for this country! Somebody don cash out now.

4 Likes

Re: Ohanmi Road Washes Off Two Months After Completion (Photos) by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 24, 2021
grin grin de politician don chop loot carry Carpet go lap 4 group nd mark it grin
I pity Edo people grin
Am still waiting when de will hav a good Governor 4 once grin
All der youths ar busy carrying Cultism 4 head

2 Likes

Re: Ohanmi Road Washes Off Two Months After Completion (Photos) by Totilopussylick(m): 10:08am On Aug 24, 2021
Op you can lie ooo

That road have been like that for decades now.

As osho baba angry
Re: Ohanmi Road Washes Off Two Months After Completion (Photos) by 4ckyou: 10:12am On Aug 24, 2021
Totilopussylick:
Op you can lie ooo

That road have been like that for decades now.

As osho baba angry

you are not current, the road was constructed 2 months ago so which one be the road has always been like that? you will not verify something you will be claiming activity, due to the constant rainfall the asphalt has started pulling off

11 Likes

Re: Ohanmi Road Washes Off Two Months After Completion (Photos) by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 24, 2021
I'm tired of this country.
Re: Ohanmi Road Washes Off Two Months After Completion (Photos) by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 24, 2021
I still reiterate, some sets of people naked swear for this country

2 Likes

Re: Ohanmi Road Washes Off Two Months After Completion (Photos) by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 24, 2021
dawnomike:
I wonder why we keep doing this to ourselves... Do we every want to get developed as a country?
This country don tire me bro
Re: Ohanmi Road Washes Off Two Months After Completion (Photos) by DaniDani(m): 10:52am On Aug 24, 2021
dawnomike:

No, we don't.
Re: Ohanmi Road Washes Off Two Months After Completion (Photos) by Sergio101(m): 10:56am On Aug 24, 2021
cheesy
Re: Ohanmi Road Washes Off Two Months After Completion (Photos) by Danjikanbauchi: 10:59am On Aug 24, 2021
People are evil. Just imagine .
Re: Ohanmi Road Washes Off Two Months After Completion (Photos) by angelfallz(m): 10:59am On Aug 24, 2021
A road constructed by the federal govt.
Buhari(if he even knows about it) would be thinking that he has done wonderfully well, by constructing that road, not knowing that it was a shoddy work that was done, and money was embezzled.

Who is going to be held responsible for such shoddy work? No one. Buhari would say he budgeted money for it, federal ministry of agriculture would say, they sent the money to the account general to approve, account general would say the money was approved and sent to the contractors, the contractor would say what he was paid was not enough and so on.

Buhari can not be in Abj and know what is happening in Edo state, it just can't work.

This is why we must restructure Nigeria to let the federating units have control over their regions.

5 Likes

Re: Ohanmi Road Washes Off Two Months After Completion (Photos) by History555: 11:04am On Aug 24, 2021
Reminds me of the kind of roads constructed by one bow legged governor.

I did not mention name. If u call okorocha u are on your own.

2 Likes

Re: Ohanmi Road Washes Off Two Months After Completion (Photos) by hisexcellency34: 11:10am On Aug 24, 2021
This is Kogi not Edo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are You Traveling This Festive Period? You Need To Read This / Best Countries To Survive Global Apocalypse(Pix) / Ebonyi Airport: No Flight Six Months After Commissioning: pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.