Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,842 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos) (51917 Views)

White SA Mother Loses 5 Kids In Massive Gas Explosion (PICS) / Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets / Georgia Woman Makes Her 5-Year-Old Daughter Pay Rent (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos) by smartasuen(m): 3:07pm On Aug 24, 2021
Hmmmmmn! Only Hell fire is more painful than dis. She needs nothing but the greatest Comforter ever - The Holy Spirit.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos) by Fastenpo: 3:07pm On Aug 24, 2021
O Mase o
Re: Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos) by olatade(m): 3:08pm On Aug 24, 2021
GOD! I can imagine the pain

1 Like

Re: Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos) by success1smyn(m): 3:09pm On Aug 24, 2021
So so sad.
Re: Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos) by baby124: 3:10pm On Aug 24, 2021
If she’s innocent, I feel bad for her. Otherwise, hmm. Some people think kids are cute until they have a bunch of them and cannot cope. Or want to live a babyboy/babygirl lifestyle.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos) by Philip4564(m): 3:10pm On Aug 24, 2021
This is so sad .May God comfort her..Rip to all the beautiful kids

1 Like

Re: Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos) by ojoagba: 3:10pm On Aug 24, 2021
not just a sorrowful story but, a tearful one at that. sad

1 Like

Re: Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos) by sylve11: 3:11pm On Aug 24, 2021
Heartbreaking....

Journey well, little kids. sad cool
Re: Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:11pm On Aug 24, 2021
Definitely nothing to live for again after this.

Just that we cannot question God!

Nothing in life could be as worse as this.

No adjectives enough to qualify this.... NONE WHATSOEVER.

It was something more than a shock when we saw this online 2 days ago,
Dinner was pushed aside immediately.

May God continue to protect, guide and guard us and our children is the ONLY thing we can say.

Sad cry cry cry cry cry

RIP ANGELS.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos) by Kelvin30286063(m): 3:12pm On Aug 24, 2021
She needs to be watched closely cuz she's going to try to kill herself. This is sad

3 Likes

Re: Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos) by Resurgent2016: 3:13pm On Aug 24, 2021
Sorry for d loss
Re: Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos) by ppogba: 3:13pm On Aug 24, 2021
This life is truly UNFAIR.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos) by Realmi: 3:15pm On Aug 24, 2021
3 kids from one man

2 for 2different men

American women and child support business

6 Likes

Re: Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 3:15pm On Aug 24, 2021
So sad
Re: Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos) by Chummynoni(m): 3:17pm On Aug 24, 2021
Sorrowful

1 Like

Re: Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:17pm On Aug 24, 2021
Ogun esu re o, so sad

1 Like

Re: Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos) by bada007(m): 3:19pm On Aug 24, 2021
Sorry for her loss but why are they alot of single black women with kids in the USA early 30s already has 5 kids with no dad

4 Likes

Re: Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos) by wevwon: 3:22pm On Aug 24, 2021
take hearth madam,atimes life is hash on human.

1 Like

Re: Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos) by DollarBuddy: 3:22pm On Aug 24, 2021
I used to commonise house fires so much until I witnessed one in my neighborhood where my neighbor's kid was burnt to skeleton.

Kids are often prey to such incidents. Rest in peace to those five cute little angels.

And please, that woman should always be closely monitored these days... She may also have to see the psychiatrist. E get why cry cry
Re: Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 3:23pm On Aug 24, 2021
na Buhari the bandit caused that fire
Re: Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 3:25pm On Aug 24, 2021
When you see incidents like this, you wonder why God lets this happen. To prove what point abeg?
People are saying God should comfort her. Why comfort her when it shouldn't have happened in the first place. Eji ahuhu anya isi bikonu? cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos) by Godbless3(m): 3:26pm On Aug 24, 2021
What a sad and tragic situation to be in... May she found peace in her life to continue.. RIP little angels...
Re: Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos) by Tayeni(m): 3:26pm On Aug 24, 2021
bada007:
Sorry for her loss but why are they alot of single black women with kids in the USA early 30s already has 5 kids with no dad
5 kids, and out of the house at 3am. No man or adult in the house.

1 Like

Re: Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos) by beautyfunke(m): 3:26pm On Aug 24, 2021
Sorry painful death...I prayer for everyone here we will not buried àny member of our family
Re: Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos) by frugal(m): 3:26pm On Aug 24, 2021
DollarBuddy:

Kids are often prey to such incidents. Rest in peace to those five cite angels.

Which is why you should not leave your little kids unattended. She left the house around 3am to drive a friend to work (which I hardly believe btw) on her birthday while the apartment was probably locked with the children inside. The kids would have probably been saved if an adult was present in the home. I hope they find peace wherever they are.

1 Like

Re: Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos) by Talknochip(m): 3:27pm On Aug 24, 2021
This is really saddening
Why do such things happen embarassed
Re: Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos) by DollarBuddy: 3:29pm On Aug 24, 2021
frugal:

Which is why you should not leave your little kids unattended. She left the house around 3am to drive a friend to work (which I hardly believe btw) on her birthday while the apartment was probably locked with the children inside.

So sad bro... But trust me sh*t happens. If she knew this was gonna happen, trust me she'd have done otherwise.

The point is, na only God fit keeps us and loved ones safe.
Re: Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos) by Sijo01(f): 3:32pm On Aug 24, 2021
This is devastating. May God console her cry
Re: Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos) by walozanga(m): 3:33pm On Aug 24, 2021
May God console her. What a world cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why / Father And Daughter Die In Peacemass Accident: Wife Shares Heartbreaking Photos / Wife Caught Husband With Sidechick In Towel Trying To Escape Through The Balcony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.