Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Please, Can Anyone Here Help Me Interpret This Dream... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please, Can Anyone Here Help Me Interpret This Dream... (262 Views)

Help me interpret this dream. / Please Help Me Interpret This! / Please!!! Someone Should Help Me Interpret This Dreams. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Can Anyone Here Help Me Interpret This Dream... by Emotionalbeing(f): 10:24am On Aug 24, 2021
I had a dream about two dead black birds by my bed side early this morning.. I've been emotionally drained lately and I don't know if it has anything to do with it.. Thanks in advance for your responses.
Re: Please, Can Anyone Here Help Me Interpret This Dream... by qwertyboss(m): 10:43am On Aug 24, 2021
Emotionalbeing:
I had a dream about two dead black birds by my bed side early this morning.. I've been emotionally drained lately and I don't know if it has anything to do with it.. Thanks in advance for your responses.
Are you not utilitising your time properly?
The day and night?
What do you do?
The bird can represent time here, and time fly through day and night, the black and white...
Your time might be drawing near as well probably but it seems you are not utilitising your time properly...
So wake up! Fear God and start doing the right thing because time waits for nobody!
Re: Please, Can Anyone Here Help Me Interpret This Dream... by ayoncox: 10:48am On Aug 24, 2021
Emotionalbeing:
forget about the interpretation, just pray whether it has good or bad meaning.
Re: Please, Can Anyone Here Help Me Interpret This Dream... by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:49am On Aug 24, 2021
Emotionalbeing:

Jesus said ask and you will receive
So ask Jesus to cancel whatever that is not of God about the dream

If God can cancel the death of a man when he declared it to the man

Then trust God to hear your voice and do as you wish he is your father so tell him what you want and he will hear you

Don't panic don't fear don't lose heart he is your God his job is to protect you from harm

Call upon Jesus
Re: Please, Can Anyone Here Help Me Interpret This Dream... by Sundrus: 10:54am On Aug 24, 2021
My interpretation: Na ur enemies wey dey try hold u down just die for ur presence. Check inward e fit be friends or family members.
Re: Please, Can Anyone Here Help Me Interpret This Dream... by chiiraq802(m): 1:25pm On Aug 24, 2021
Let me use this medium to welcome Nairaland one and only falseprophet.
Re: Please, Can Anyone Here Help Me Interpret This Dream... by falseprophet: 1:36pm On Aug 24, 2021
Emotionalbeing:

There's nothing spiritual about dreams or nightmares, it's just your brain on auto run when it's resting.

Although some religious people like attaching meaning to every dream they have, but it's pure waste of time to worry about it.

So relax your mind, you are only worried because you believe your dream means something.
Re: Please, Can Anyone Here Help Me Interpret This Dream... by billynoni(m): 2:15pm On Aug 24, 2021
falseprophet:

There's nothing spiritual about dreams or nightmares, it's just your brain on auto run when it's resting.

Although some religious people like attaching meaning to every dream they have, but it's pure waste of time to worry about it.

So relax your mind, you are only worried because you believe your dream means something.
Nawa ooo, there's no usually trademark of your "this I have seen" in your write up... I blame Bubu for this, it's not your fault.
Re: Please, Can Anyone Here Help Me Interpret This Dream... by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 5:11pm On Aug 24, 2021
Mine was last week. About four black birds. I was trying to drive them away from an imaginary rope behind my bed, where they were perching. PRAISE GOD FIRST before any prayer.
Re: Please, Can Anyone Here Help Me Interpret This Dream... by nencounter10: 9:19pm On Aug 24, 2021
Emotionalbeing:

Are you born again? If yes, you don't need to have your dreams interpreted. Only those who are not born again need dream interpretation.

If you have read your bible you will notice that only the unbelievers needed dream interpretation. People like Nebukadnezer, Pharoah etc.

If you have a dream and do not understand it simply forget about it.

All the people of God who had dreams never needed interpretation.

God is an intelligent God, when he speaks to his people he speaks to them with clarity.

Dreams come from three possible sources: God, Satan or you.

If it comes from God then its meaning will definitely be clare to you if you are a born again child of God.

If it comes from you, then it is perfectly harmless and most likely a product of your day's activity.

Ecclesiastes 5:3 For a dream cometh through the multitude of business; and a fool's voice is known by multitude of words.

If it comes from the devil and you are a born again child of God then the right thing for you to do is ignore it. Usually, the devil tries to attack people through dreams. But the Bible says:

Isaiah 54:17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

As a born again Christian you should have learned that it is faith in God's word that protects God's children. God has promised in his word to ensure that no weapon formed against us shall prosper. You job is to believe God and not the dream, and that should settle it for you. I am aware that once a person dreams a dream that is from the devil, demonic spirit hang around trying to influence the person to believe the dream rather than the word of God. If you believe the dream rather than the word of God, you open yourself to harm from Satan. But, if you believe God's word rather than the dream, you open yourself to God's protecting power because God is faithful to his promise. Just simply exercise your faith in the word and promise of God. The life of a child of God is a life of faith.

So, if you are not born again, your best protection from dreams that are from the devil is to give your life to Christ and be born again.

So, in summary, if you are born again, ignore dreams you don't understand. Reject and ignore dreams that you understand but are negetive.Accept and act on dreams that you understand and are positive.

I trust that this will help you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

President, CAC Worldwide celebrates 66th birthday / Prophet Joshua Iginla Fulfils His Promise, Takes Covid-19 Vaccine / Sweet Hymn Song, Sang By A Pastor From Northern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.