Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,560 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

EFCC Bullying Dorathy Bachor’s Sister, Cynthia (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EFCC Bullying Dorathy Bachor’s Sister, Cynthia (Video) (52814 Views)

Dorathy Bachor Wows In Traditional Outfit (Pictures) / Dorathy Bachor Speaks On Health After Being Rushed To Hospital / Ex BBNaija Housemate, Dorathy Bachor Hospitalized (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Bullying Dorathy Bachor’s Sister, Cynthia (Video) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 10:48am On Aug 24, 2021
See Earlier Threads:
https://www.nairaland.com/6717255/efcc-returns-dorathy-bachors-house

https://www.nairaland.com/6715577/dorathy-bachors-estate-after-it

https://www.nairaland.com/6715391/efcc-breaks-into-dorathy-bachors#105086156

The EFCC operatives were also seen trying to snatch Dorathy’s sister, Cynthia’s phone after she went live on Instagram.

Recall that while Dorathy said the forced entry left her shaking and sent her mother into a panic state, EFCC in a statement released yesterday, stated that they were only executing a search warrant.

See the video below.

Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiQ5NBCg-Fw

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CS8ztUwgIJM/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Bullying Dorathy Bachor’s Sister, Cynthia (Video) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 10:49am On Aug 24, 2021
God bless Nigeria.

221 Likes 10 Shares

Re: EFCC Bullying Dorathy Bachor’s Sister, Cynthia (Video) by DropsMic(m): 11:01am On Aug 24, 2021
We always treat ourselves like Animals, never like human beings.. cry cry cry cry cry

Welcome to the black continent
I get temporarily depressed whenever i think about Nigeria or the black race.

FILEBE:
I hope these people face disciplinary actions

Don't waste your hope.

femlad97:
I blame both parties efcc and dorathy sis sad sad sadbut children of nowadays anything u will carry phone dey do live video....if na FBI u fit try am..... we saw how hush puppi was bursted...dem born am make e try live video....

The saddest thing about the reply above is that there are many Nigerians like her who are incapable of reasoning or comprehension. And na them plenty pass for this our country/continent. You will find them mostly in churches.

cry cry cry cry crycry cry cry cry cry

105 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Bullying Dorathy Bachor’s Sister, Cynthia (Video) by Kobicove(m): 11:01am On Aug 24, 2021
These people have gone beyond their mandate!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Bullying Dorathy Bachor’s Sister, Cynthia (Video) by Kizyte(m): 11:01am On Aug 24, 2021
EFCC is as useless as Buhari

It's so sad, same youths who are being harassed everyday will still go ahead to vote for these selfish old fools

181 Likes 13 Shares

Re: EFCC Bullying Dorathy Bachor’s Sister, Cynthia (Video) by HEAVEN4444: 11:01am On Aug 24, 2021
grin good job efcc. bring her down a peg or two. she still high from her big brother escapades cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Bullying Dorathy Bachor’s Sister, Cynthia (Video) by SleekyP(m): 11:01am On Aug 24, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: EFCC Bullying Dorathy Bachor’s Sister, Cynthia (Video) by mogbeyiteren: 11:01am On Aug 24, 2021
Ofcourse she has freedom of speech. But how can EFCC just invade someone's house without search warrant? There is no law in this country o

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EFCC Bullying Dorathy Bachor’s Sister, Cynthia (Video) by IAmSkinny: 11:01am On Aug 24, 2021
How's this news?
Re: EFCC Bullying Dorathy Bachor’s Sister, Cynthia (Video) by Abdul9025(m): 11:02am On Aug 24, 2021
And so... Why is this Dorathy issues keep making front page.. Should we pity her ne.. Or contribute money for her destroy properties.. No one is clear in Nigeria this days.. Abeg next

update

All those mentioning me... the thunder we dei fire you guys.. dei do press up

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Bullying Dorathy Bachor’s Sister, Cynthia (Video) by phemmyjohnson: 11:02am On Aug 24, 2021
Why did they go back there ? I don’t understand these people . They will still lose every inch of respect and fear people have for them .. over do Na him de kill monkey . I’ve never heard FBI going back to people house to harass them ..

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Bullying Dorathy Bachor’s Sister, Cynthia (Video) by BruncleZuma: 11:02am On Aug 24, 2021
Nah them way

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Bullying Dorathy Bachor’s Sister, Cynthia (Video) by thatsleepboy1: 11:02am On Aug 24, 2021
The EFCC operatives were also seen trying to snatch Dorathy’s sister, Cynthia’s phone after she went live on Instagram.

Recall that while Dorathy said the forced entry left her shaking and sent her mother into a panic state, EFCC in a statement released yesterday, stated that they were only executing a search warrant.

See the video below.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Bullying Dorathy Bachor’s Sister, Cynthia (Video) by FalseProphet1(m): 11:02am On Aug 24, 2021
Why are people surprised, Nigeria is as dead as the statue heading it.

I see Nigerians opening a GoFundMe account for her because of the way she was assaulted by the EFCC, I see her buying a home in banana island from the realised money, I see top politicians patronizing her wares, I see a popular musician involved in a sex scandal with her.

This I have seen.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Bullying Dorathy Bachor’s Sister, Cynthia (Video) by BigRocky: 11:02am On Aug 24, 2021
Welcome to cowgeria..

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Bullying Dorathy Bachor’s Sister, Cynthia (Video) by Neduzze5(m): 11:02am On Aug 24, 2021
N
Re: EFCC Bullying Dorathy Bachor’s Sister, Cynthia (Video) by ChiefAfonja: 11:02am On Aug 24, 2021
grin
Re: EFCC Bullying Dorathy Bachor’s Sister, Cynthia (Video) by Mumusaphire: 11:02am On Aug 24, 2021
Efcc is nothing but liars.

18 Likes

Re: EFCC Bullying Dorathy Bachor’s Sister, Cynthia (Video) by FILEBE(m): 11:02am On Aug 24, 2021
One of the girls was saying " she has freedom of speech, she can talk" . Is that to say that Efcc is Hushing someone from talking? Economic and Financial crime commission not even the Police.

These same Efcc people will follow be abusing the government for bad roads , electricity and even abuse of power. You see when insay we are our own problem in this country. Everybody in power wants to oppress somebody.

I hope these people face disciplinary actions

For those of us still living in Nigeria we have ourselves to protect and to help. We can just collectively put a stop to all these force harassment. If we speak as one and act as one... they will fear us.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Bullying Dorathy Bachor’s Sister, Cynthia (Video) by Lamasta(m): 11:02am On Aug 24, 2021
Very very unprofessional of them

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Bullying Dorathy Bachor’s Sister, Cynthia (Video) by Anazp: 11:02am On Aug 24, 2021
Re: EFCC Bullying Dorathy Bachor’s Sister, Cynthia (Video) by BigSarah(f): 11:02am On Aug 24, 2021
sad it's an 8secs video

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Bullying Dorathy Bachor’s Sister, Cynthia (Video) by Uyi168: 11:02am On Aug 24, 2021
Let's see if they will be able to deny this..

The angel that directed me to this country, you nor try at all..

1 Like

Re: EFCC Bullying Dorathy Bachor’s Sister, Cynthia (Video) by ObaKlaz: 11:02am On Aug 24, 2021
Government of lies, counter lies and denials. By the time Buhari leaves the seat and you remind him of his misrule, he'd deny ever being president to your face!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Bullying Dorathy Bachor’s Sister, Cynthia (Video) by Profayo: 11:02am On Aug 24, 2021
The celebrities goes about their business like nothing is happening even when the country is on fire They have forgotten that e go soon reach them too

8 Likes

Re: EFCC Bullying Dorathy Bachor’s Sister, Cynthia (Video) by ChasinGood(m): 11:03am On Aug 24, 2021
Damn! This country is beyond redemption.
Japa when you can. If not that dorathy is a celeb,who knows maybe they would've shot someone. Sick nation!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Bullying Dorathy Bachor’s Sister, Cynthia (Video) by Slymonster(m): 11:03am On Aug 24, 2021
Buhari has made all security agency lawless.
When the youth start protesting now. They will act like they didnt see all this human right abuses.
Na lagos state government i pity sha, if there is another protest because hunger plus protest is a disaster waiting to happen.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Bullying Dorathy Bachor’s Sister, Cynthia (Video) by Dreamhighnow(m): 11:03am On Aug 24, 2021
They are so unprofessional
Re: EFCC Bullying Dorathy Bachor’s Sister, Cynthia (Video) by warrior13: 11:03am On Aug 24, 2021
Fools that cannot stand bandits. It is innocent Nigerians they can flex muscles for

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Bullying Dorathy Bachor’s Sister, Cynthia (Video) by falseprophet: 11:03am On Aug 24, 2021
Same Nigerians under this mess of a government will still have the mouth to call Taliban terrorists and all sorts of unprintable stereotypes but here in Nigeria they still get treatment worst than Afghans under taliban.

They have logg of wood in their eyes but then focus on the dust on another person's face. Bunch of hypocrites!

Enjoy your jungle while you are at it grin

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Bullying Dorathy Bachor’s Sister, Cynthia (Video) by naija4life247: 11:03am On Aug 24, 2021
Kizyte:
EFCC is as useless as Buhari

It's so sad same youths that are being harassed everyday will still go ahead to vote this selfish old fools

It is good that they are just like their terrorist father.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) / Halima Abubakar Slams Colleagues For Mourning Davido’s Son / E-Money Celebrates Eid-el-kabir In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.