Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,555 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

NDA: Bandits Killed 2 Officers & Abducted 2 - Defence Headquarters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NDA: Bandits Killed 2 Officers & Abducted 2 - Defence Headquarters (33538 Views)

Police Officers ‘Abducted’ Abuja Resident, Stole ₦29.9‎M From His Accounts / Gunmen Attack DSS Convoy In Anambra, 2 Officers Killed / Gunmen Attack NSCDC Outpost In Anambra, Kill 2 Officers, Burn Vehicle, Loot Arms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDA: Bandits Killed 2 Officers & Abducted 2 - Defence Headquarters by kingkaspa: 1:48pm On Aug 24, 2021
Praxis758:
How did we get into this mess as a country!

The NDA is meant to be the second safest and second most guided place/institution in Nigeria after Aso Rock.

An unsafe NDA is a red flag that Nigerians are living in the mouth of an hungry carnivores who can devour us as it pleases them.

Femi Adeshina, Garba Sheu and Lai Mohammed will have a reason to justify this invasion of NDA.

NDA is our own version of Pentagon in the US, such an institution should be a night mare for any criminal but it has become a baby in the hands of Fulani terrorists.

I'm beginning to belief that the 'Fulanisation Agenda' is real and true.
NDA is not our version of Pentagon in the USA

1 Like

Re: NDA: Bandits Killed 2 Officers & Abducted 2 - Defence Headquarters by kingkaspa: 1:49pm On Aug 24, 2021
Praxis758:
How did we get into this mess as a country!

The NDA is meant to be the second safest and second most guided place/institution in Nigeria after Aso Rock.

An unsafe NDA is a red flag that Nigerians are living in the mouth of an hungry carnivores who can devour us as it pleases them.

Femi Adeshina, Garba Sheu and Lai Mohammed will have a reason to justify this invasion of NDA.

NDA is our own version of Pentagon in the US, such an institution should be a night mare for any criminal but it has become a baby in the hands of Fulani terrorists.

I'm beginning to belief that the 'Fulanisation Agenda' is real and true.

1 Like

Re: NDA: Bandits Killed 2 Officers & Abducted 2 - Defence Headquarters by solex1988(m): 1:54pm On Aug 24, 2021
Nigeria our country, where are we heading to?
Re: NDA: Bandits Killed 2 Officers & Abducted 2 - Defence Headquarters by oshorstan(f): 1:55pm On Aug 24, 2021
The fool is very quick to send army to sweep the East, arrest kanu, eliminate Igboho. Lazy general , evil heart. Dirty abokis with their evil agenda to ruin this country. Apc is a virus, a cancer to this country. The Lazy general who doubles as the AG president of UAR doesn't have any good plan for this country. I blame our southern leaders who supports this evil wizard to ruin Nigeria. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: NDA: Bandits Killed 2 Officers & Abducted 2 - Defence Headquarters by Okoroawusa: 1:57pm On Aug 24, 2021
Shame on the Nigerian Military
Re: NDA: Bandits Killed 2 Officers & Abducted 2 - Defence Headquarters by megidax: 2:00pm On Aug 24, 2021
fergie0o1:
https://www.nairaland.com/6717308/bandits-break-into-nda-kaduna#105125463

LEADERSHIP

General Benjamin Sawyerr, shut your trap!! Shame on the Nigerian Army and the Nigerian security agencies. You could go to the house of armless Sunday Igboho in the middle of the night to kill innocent citizens in commando style, but you cannot protect your own officers against bandits.

The bandits know you are 'yeye' people, that's why they had the courage to come to where your officers are housed.

Listen to the trash you are saying: "it’s not for cadets to be carrying weapons up and down." Even if it's not for cadets to be carrying weapons, you don't know that every military formation and dwelling place should be highly protected and fortified?

They killed two of your officers and kidnapped another two, or is it four, and you cannot bury your head in shame. You have the temerity to come to the media and start talking like jelly beans. If you cannot protect yourselves, how then can you protect the citizens and the country. On the other hand, you are experts in bullying and oppressing defenseless civilians.

4 Likes

Re: NDA: Bandits Killed 2 Officers & Abducted 2 - Defence Headquarters by pepetua(m): 2:00pm On Aug 24, 2021
THE ONLY THING THAT MAKES ME TO FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE IN THIS NEWS IS THE WORD "" (DEFENSE HEADQUARTERS) OTHERWISE IT'S JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER NEWS.
Re: NDA: Bandits Killed 2 Officers & Abducted 2 - Defence Headquarters by ityP(m): 2:04pm On Aug 24, 2021
Omicron007:
grin grin grin grin grin

You won't see that Dead Vulture Meat Griller on this kind of thread.

I've been looking for the idiot. Na God go punish that stupid man

1 Like

Re: NDA: Bandits Killed 2 Officers & Abducted 2 - Defence Headquarters by ityP(m): 2:05pm On Aug 24, 2021
WaffenSS:
So no one in the entire military did a threat assessment in light of happenings in the country to checkmate any armed assailants attacking the institution.

Seems every agency and institution in Nigeria is headed by mindless monkeys.

Lol. When the head is rotten, you don't expect the body to function. 2023, Una dey plan to introduce another collosal failure o. God forbid bad thing
Re: NDA: Bandits Killed 2 Officers & Abducted 2 - Defence Headquarters by SAMAJ: 2:07pm On Aug 24, 2021
Yes, the thing don dey ripe now!!! Imagine bandits entering into a military formation.
Re: NDA: Bandits Killed 2 Officers & Abducted 2 - Defence Headquarters by oyejideogunjumo: 2:10pm On Aug 24, 2021
Just few days ago the service chiefs were deceiving the President that all was good but we said it was all lies.
The President said he didn't want to leave power as a failure but we said failure is at the door already with the situation of things.
Who is now right or wrong?
Those around the President are not being sincere.
NDA of all places or of all schools?
Which school is safe again?
Only God can deliver us oo
Re: NDA: Bandits Killed 2 Officers & Abducted 2 - Defence Headquarters by ityP(m): 2:13pm On Aug 24, 2021
oyejideogunjumo:
Just few days ago the service chiefs were deceiving the President that all was good but we said it was all lies.
The President said he didn't want to leave power as a failure but we said failure is at the door already with the situation of things.
Who is now right or wrong?
Those around the President are not being sincere.
NDA of all places or of all schools?
Which school is safe again?
Only God can deliver us oo

Una like to dey cap. You think the president is a fool and he doesn't know what is actually happening? Those around the president are not the problem. The problem is THE PRESIDENT

2 Likes

Re: NDA: Bandits Killed 2 Officers & Abducted 2 - Defence Headquarters by NLPoliceWoman: 2:14pm On Aug 24, 2021
proclinician:

According to you whom I refer to as a blood sucking demon, the persons responsible for this dastardly act are not terrorists because they are fighting for their useless god.

Worse still, who developed a rare condition of cognitive abnormality because he was breastfeed with counterfeit breast milk also thinks that the people doing these are not terrorists.
Seun, Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2
Re: NDA: Bandits Killed 2 Officers & Abducted 2 - Defence Headquarters by ityP(m): 2:16pm On Aug 24, 2021
The security force is in need of security grin grin. I came here looking for one Benue vulture grill, unfortunately, he avoided this thread like a plague. If God no punish Mannavulturegrill ba, him no do anything

1 Like

Re: NDA: Bandits Killed 2 Officers & Abducted 2 - Defence Headquarters by bigcasava1(m): 2:19pm On Aug 24, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
This shameless people still got mouth to deny rubbish

They are only powerful on peaceful protesters and innocent civilians

Useless people
one day you will hear that bandit fly air force jet and bomb southern region.
Re: NDA: Bandits Killed 2 Officers & Abducted 2 - Defence Headquarters by MaestroID(m): 2:22pm On Aug 24, 2021
When they killed innocent civilians and denied it, they didn't think to update or secure their HOMEBASE...

Well planned indeed.

If you can secure ur HQ, How you wan protect civilians?
Re: NDA: Bandits Killed 2 Officers & Abducted 2 - Defence Headquarters by DaRuud(m): 2:24pm On Aug 24, 2021
gurunlocker:
Tell me where is safe in this hellhole?
Na only pit toilet ,
Cos even corpse for graveyard no safe , Skull miners will dig it out
Re: NDA: Bandits Killed 2 Officers & Abducted 2 - Defence Headquarters by duro4chang(m): 2:25pm On Aug 24, 2021
You just imagine.
Re: NDA: Bandits Killed 2 Officers & Abducted 2 - Defence Headquarters by oyejideogunjumo: 2:35pm On Aug 24, 2021
ityP:

Una like to dey cap. You think the president is a fool and he doesn't know what is actually happening? Those around the president are not the problem. The problem is THE PRESIDENT
I concur.
Just not to be too forward.

1 Like

Re: NDA: Bandits Killed 2 Officers & Abducted 2 - Defence Headquarters by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 2:35pm On Aug 24, 2021
Saaaad
Re: NDA: Bandits Killed 2 Officers & Abducted 2 - Defence Headquarters by White007(m): 2:37pm On Aug 24, 2021
In sane climes, for this invasion of the Nigerian Defence Academy to have happened, the Minister of Defence and the Chief of Defence Staff would have tendered their resignation letters for failing in their duties. Sadly, the same Nigeria military COLLUDE with fulani terrorists.

1 Like

Re: NDA: Bandits Killed 2 Officers & Abducted 2 - Defence Headquarters by omowumi9: 2:45pm On Aug 24, 2021
There's nothing left of the security of this country. The attack on the NDA was a rehearsal. Nigerians should expect something bigger and provoking. This news is absurd. To think that something like this can happen to the NDA speaks volume. I am sincerely afraid of what we are into. Sooner the bandits will launch attacks on government houses. Why do we even refer to them as bandits? Call them TERRORISTS. Nigeria is under attack by Terrorists.

1 Like

Re: NDA: Bandits Killed 2 Officers & Abducted 2 - Defence Headquarters by HolySpiritFire(f): 2:53pm On Aug 24, 2021
If the supposed ordinary bandit can do this to them I wonder what Boko Haram and the rest will do to them.
Nigeria under Buhari and apc is a joke!
Re: NDA: Bandits Killed 2 Officers & Abducted 2 - Defence Headquarters by Truvelisback(m): 3:00pm On Aug 24, 2021
festacman:
I dey shame for Nigerian Army like this.

Where is the vicious Nigerian Army that invade and sack any community that kills soldiers? Where is the vicious Nigerian Army that invaded Odi? Where is the vicious Nigerian Army that invaded the Niger Delta to curb militancy? Where is the vicious Nigerian Army that attacked Shiites for confronting their COA? Where is the vicious Nigerian Army that is harrasing living hell out people in SE.

Come on soldiers, double up and storm that forests and be vicious to those bastard bandits. It's about time!

Na Bubu be the cause, he is being linient with them because they are Northerners. Even if they get caught in their wicked act, they won't be persecuted. They will be tagged Repentant and let them go scot free to re-enforce and commit more wicked act.
Re: NDA: Bandits Killed 2 Officers & Abducted 2 - Defence Headquarters by wonder233: 3:05pm On Aug 24, 2021
confirm not confirmed
jimmyolasun:
Walai I just confirmed it say this country naa autopilot e dey...

Naa how I go take organize enter Central bank dey my mind now. Since nothing seems to be working in this country, I know their security for there too naa formality. E no dey work.. naa to stroll enter carry vault dey go house..

Make I go price Mansion for Miami Beach down..
Re: NDA: Bandits Killed 2 Officers & Abducted 2 - Defence Headquarters by Mrexcell(m): 3:07pm On Aug 24, 2021
This is clearly an inside Job the bandits we talking about are actually the nigerian security agencies.

1 Like

Re: NDA: Bandits Killed 2 Officers & Abducted 2 - Defence Headquarters by Tonytonex(m): 3:09pm On Aug 24, 2021
Why na. This is so lamentable.
Re: NDA: Bandits Killed 2 Officers & Abducted 2 - Defence Headquarters by Temptee101(m): 3:12pm On Aug 24, 2021
PRESIDENT2003:
Might have been dismissed soldiers that did that... No Bandit will try that around such place

Keep making excuses for failure until you hear the mannequin in Abuja has been abducted and raped by fellow bandits.
Re: NDA: Bandits Killed 2 Officers & Abducted 2 - Defence Headquarters by FreedomArmy: 3:17pm On Aug 24, 2021
festacman:
I dey shame for Nigerian Army like this.

Where is the vicious Nigerian Army that invade and sack any community that kills soldiers? Where is the vicious Nigerian Army that invaded Odi? Where is the vicious Nigerian Army that invaded the Niger Delta to curb militancy? Where is the vicious Nigerian Army that attacked Shiites for confronting their COA? Where is the vicious Nigerian Army that is harrasing living hell out people in SE.

Come on soldiers, double up and storm that forests and be vicious to those bastard bandits. It's about time!

they cannot. When you are well armed that when you know that the Nigeria army is the most cowardly army in the universe.
Re: NDA: Bandits Killed 2 Officers & Abducted 2 - Defence Headquarters by hybridblood07(m): 3:19pm On Aug 24, 2021
You are the useless bloody civilian. Keep shut if you don't know about the military
PrinceOfLagos:
This shameless people still got mouth to deny rubbish

They are only powerful on peaceful protesters and innocent civilians

Useless people
Re: NDA: Bandits Killed 2 Officers & Abducted 2 - Defence Headquarters by Praxis758: 3:36pm On Aug 24, 2021
kingkaspa:

Where o?
Re: NDA: Bandits Killed 2 Officers & Abducted 2 - Defence Headquarters by tishbite41(m): 3:48pm On Aug 24, 2021
kingkaspa:

Yeah

NDA = West Point/Sandhurst
DHQ = Pentagon

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why I Approved Redesign Of Naira Notes - President Buhari / If Peter Obi will have been Better, Nigerians would Have Voted for Him - Wike / Dino Melaye's Look To 'Merry Men' Premiere In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.