Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

Trump Supporter Says She Won't Get The Covid-19 Vaccine Because She Is A Goat - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Supporter Says She Won't Get The Covid-19 Vaccine Because She Is A Goat (22704 Views)

Iran To U.S : Step Aside So You Won't Get Hit. / Andrey Botikov: Russian Scientist Behind COVID-19 Vaccine Strangled To Death / Harry And Meghan Angry As Their Kids, Archie And Lillibet Won't Get HRH Titles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Supporter Says She Won't Get The Covid-19 Vaccine Because She Is A Goat by alizma: 1:48pm On Aug 24, 2021
There are many goat over there
Re: Trump Supporter Says She Won't Get The Covid-19 Vaccine Because She Is A Goat by Elonmuzk(m): 1:49pm On Aug 24, 2021
Trump supporters are the most stupid and gullible individuals I have seen in my entire life grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Supporter Says She Won't Get The Covid-19 Vaccine Because She Is A Goat by HEAVEN4444: 1:49pm On Aug 24, 2021
she must think her name is goataldo
Re: Trump Supporter Says She Won't Get The Covid-19 Vaccine Because She Is A Goat by lalalista: 1:51pm On Aug 24, 2021
FalseProphet1:
The vaccine is the number of the Antichrist, I you take it you have taken the number of the best and will be doomed for all eternity.

This I have seen.
thunder fire you

1 Like

Re: Trump Supporter Says She Won't Get The Covid-19 Vaccine Because She Is A Goat by BelovedofLord: 1:52pm On Aug 24, 2021
Very interesting, indeed!?
Re: Trump Supporter Says She Won't Get The Covid-19 Vaccine Because She Is A Goat by FarahAideed: 1:52pm On Aug 24, 2021
Alll I know na mumu dey take vaccine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Supporter Says She Won't Get The Covid-19 Vaccine Because She Is A Goat by HEAVEN4444: 1:52pm On Aug 24, 2021
CSTRR:

Why do you think countries carry out immigration programs.

To elevate their national IQ with foreign inputs.
thats not why. these countries are ageing and yet they have many on pension and they need people to work so as to pay taxes so they can keep up with the pension and yet the people in these countries are very responsible and not interested in hving more than 2 children. so they bring in workers-immigrants from outside
Re: Trump Supporter Says She Won't Get The Covid-19 Vaccine Because She Is A Goat by Harrykn: 1:54pm On Aug 24, 2021
Really

Re: Trump Supporter Says She Won't Get The Covid-19 Vaccine Because She Is A Goat by NigeriaLimited: 1:55pm On Aug 24, 2021
michlins:
It's now obvious that there's an even distribution of stupid people.
TheRealGoat
Re: Trump Supporter Says She Won't Get The Covid-19 Vaccine Because She Is A Goat by Adakintroy: 1:55pm On Aug 24, 2021
It's all about using fear to control. It has been long coming. This mandatory compulsion to control humans. Any form will do.

There is something not honest about his covid. That's what people are worried about. First it started with the wet market thing. Later it became a lab leak thing. No one knows. The vaccine immune one to the desease, next day it does not. Nobody knows. Just shut up and take the vaccine. Now they are even bullying the population to do so. Note even your account can be frozen if you fail to comply

Self preservation is a instinct. humans can't be that stupid not to want to save their own lives.. so much so some authority has to forcefully do it for them. Something is just not right here. Thats what people are pointing to. People just don't trust the science anymore. The science that makes virus makes anti virus. The story is not clear cut.

I'm case you wondering were am driving. Am saying start taking the biblical theory of the end seriosue. It's was drawn by foools according to some. But it's too demm accurate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Supporter Says She Won't Get The Covid-19 Vaccine Because She Is A Goat by redsun(m): 1:56pm On Aug 24, 2021
michlins:

Oyinbos could be dangerously gullible. People like her are the same reason nazism succeeded in Europe at the time of Hitler. They reason like zombies and can be easily fooled by vile and sweet-talking sociopaths like trump.

However, vaccines should be the last resort. It's not smart and healthy people.

1 Like

Re: Trump Supporter Says She Won't Get The Covid-19 Vaccine Because She Is A Goat by SenecaTheYonger: 1:58pm On Aug 24, 2021
She identify as a goat. That’s valid in Progressive America
Re: Trump Supporter Says She Won't Get The Covid-19 Vaccine Because She Is A Goat by Breezzy(m): 1:58pm On Aug 24, 2021
Ever8090:
With the way wey malaria and typhoid deal with me to the point that I lost interest in life and everything around me, if truly the vaccine is sign of the beast it will be difficult for people shouting 666 today to reject taking it to gain their health when the virus strick...
No be small thing, I don collect am 3 times now under 2 months
Re: Trump Supporter Says She Won't Get The Covid-19 Vaccine Because She Is A Goat by chiedu7: 1:59pm On Aug 24, 2021
michlins:
[img]https://c./gay-d9_H0RkAAAAC/laughing-lol.gif[/img]
Re: Trump Supporter Says She Won't Get The Covid-19 Vaccine Because She Is A Goat by naijapips04: 1:59pm On Aug 24, 2021
you must be really dumb to take that literally. Yes he is a stubborn goat as in figuratively while you all are sheep. Even in the bible, Jesus is described as a shepherd guarding sheep's.
Re: Trump Supporter Says She Won't Get The Covid-19 Vaccine Because She Is A Goat by livingchrist: 2:00pm On Aug 24, 2021
FalseProphet1:
The vaccine is the number of the Antichrist, I you take it you have taken the number of the best and will be doomed for all eternity.

This I have seen.
It is not everything you joke with, the vaccine is not the mark of the beast.

1 Like

Re: Trump Supporter Says She Won't Get The Covid-19 Vaccine Because She Is A Goat by lomprico(m): 2:01pm On Aug 24, 2021
but people that have taken it still catches the virus so why d fuss?
Re: Trump Supporter Says She Won't Get The Covid-19 Vaccine Because She Is A Goat by muykem: 2:02pm On Aug 24, 2021
She is right. Trump supporters are goats include those in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Trump Supporter Says She Won't Get The Covid-19 Vaccine Because She Is A Goat by drakeli: 2:05pm On Aug 24, 2021
lomprico:
but people that have taken it still catches the virus so why d fuss?
A couple of vaccinated people that still caught the virus didn’t end up in hospital. The current covid death is coming from the unvaccinated. Take for instance, the governor of Texas is fully vaccinated but still tested positive but never fall sick or end up in the hospital.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Supporter Says She Won't Get The Covid-19 Vaccine Because She Is A Goat by Johel(m): 2:06pm On Aug 24, 2021
Nickshrapnel:
The stupidity is global. grin

It's now a global sontin
Re: Trump Supporter Says She Won't Get The Covid-19 Vaccine Because She Is A Goat by INCREDIBLE007(m): 2:19pm On Aug 24, 2021
FalseProphet1:
The vaccine is the number of the Antichrist, if you take it you have taken the number of the best and will be doomed for all eternity.

This I have seen.

Na lie

covid 19 vaccine is a vaccine just like

smallpox vaccine and measles vaccine
Re: Trump Supporter Says She Won't Get The Covid-19 Vaccine Because She Is A Goat by kponkedenge(m): 2:27pm On Aug 24, 2021
Trump supporters are one of the dumbest people on earth.
Re: Trump Supporter Says She Won't Get The Covid-19 Vaccine Because She Is A Goat by Gibz02: 2:33pm On Aug 24, 2021
henrybangs44:
Buhari is useless
What concerns buhari in this post!
Re: Trump Supporter Says She Won't Get The Covid-19 Vaccine Because She Is A Goat by Abbeyme: 2:33pm On Aug 24, 2021
SpeedingStar:
Suit yourself. It should not be by force.
But I guess she wanted to say she's a sheep.

Wow! Only my first or second FTC-first to comment, cheesy

Click here: https://www.nairaland.com/6716847/2005-sienna-2.8m-location-ibadan

Go on and view the video.
She said she is a goat and she proved it
Re: Trump Supporter Says She Won't Get The Covid-19 Vaccine Because She Is A Goat by AmazonTopaz(f): 2:39pm On Aug 24, 2021
drakeli:
A couple of vaccinated people that still caught the virus didn’t end up in hospital. The current covid death is coming from the unvaccinated. Take for instance, the governor of Texas is fully vaccinated but still tested positive but never fall sick or end up in the hospital.

Cc, Jovialjune, see the difference
Re: Trump Supporter Says She Won't Get The Covid-19 Vaccine Because She Is A Goat by kingPhidel(m): 2:41pm On Aug 24, 2021
Greatest of all time abi
Re: Trump Supporter Says She Won't Get The Covid-19 Vaccine Because She Is A Goat by Bluntemperor: 2:42pm On Aug 24, 2021
JovialJune:
It was on front page few days back that a man who took the full covid19 vaccine, still died from covid, and cases like that are also in U.S, so what is the difference?

The difference is:
• get it before it's too late,as those who got it ten or quarter to encounter the virus in a violent manner.
•Most Nigerians would like to get the jab but don't trust our govt officials,who had gone abroad secretly with their families to be Vaccinated.
•Nigerians are not sure of the genuine Vaccines(is it Pfizer, Johnson and Johnson or Covax and some are Chinese Vaccines) as govt is not doing enough briefing and communicating with Nigerian Community,unlike the way is done abroad!
Surely,death is inevitable to mankind but so many deaths are man-made in Africa in particular and is avoidable.im yet to see family going on a visit abroad without Covid-19 jab!
Re: Trump Supporter Says She Won't Get The Covid-19 Vaccine Because She Is A Goat by duality(m): 2:45pm On Aug 24, 2021
If the world is not interested in the source of a virus that caused so much disruption and dealing with it, but is fixated on who takes and who didn't take the vaccine.

Then sorry for you all.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saudi Arabia Admits Jamal Khashoggi Killed In Istanbul Consulate / Iran Threatens To ‘review Nuclear Doctrine’ If Israel Attacks / Bananas Thrown At Black Italian Minister During Speech.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.