Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

BREAKING: Passengers Stranded As Hoodlums Block Lagos Highway - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Passengers Stranded As Hoodlums Block Lagos Highway (2076 Views)

Proposed Abuja-Lagos Highway To Be Completed In 2027 - Works Minister, Umahi / Police Block Lagos-ibadan Expressway As Lock Down Order Takes Effect (photos) / Hoodlums Block Oshiomhole’s House With Trucks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Passengers Stranded As Hoodlums Block Lagos Highway by etokhana: 12:07pm On Aug 24, 2021
Passengers are stranded at Cele Bus Stop on the Oshodi-Apapa Expressway following a protest against the Lagos State Taskforce by road transport workers, including thugs wielding machetes and knives.

The protesters have set up bonfires on the expressway, inward Oshodi and are preventing commercial vehicles and motorcyclists on both side of the expressway from operating.

According to them, taskforce officials routinely and indiscriminately seize their vehicles for which they allegedly pay huge sums before they are released.

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-passengers-stranded-as-hoodlums-block-lagos-highway/
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Re: BREAKING: Passengers Stranded As Hoodlums Block Lagos Highway by Sunnybay7: 12:13pm On Aug 24, 2021
Lagos the only state that endorses thugs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Passengers Stranded As Hoodlums Block Lagos Highway by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 24, 2021
The Task force should stop letting this miscreants bail their danfos and okadas whenever they break traffic laws.
Let the police be sent there to disperse them with brute force. Road wey we dey enjoy, dem dey destroy an with bonfire.
Re: BREAKING: Passengers Stranded As Hoodlums Block Lagos Highway by Ikpeyi: 12:16pm On Aug 24, 2021
The oppression is too much...

Hon Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba for 2023...
Re: BREAKING: Passengers Stranded As Hoodlums Block Lagos Highway by Ever8090: 12:19pm On Aug 24, 2021
Sunnybay7:
Lagos the only state that endorses thugs.
I think they are protesting against thugs in this case..
Re: BREAKING: Passengers Stranded As Hoodlums Block Lagos Highway by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 12:21pm On Aug 24, 2021
Lagos state of agberos and violent crimes cool
Re: BREAKING: Passengers Stranded As Hoodlums Block Lagos Highway by Dreal1247: 12:23pm On Aug 24, 2021
I pray that the oppression of the poor in this country does not lead to evolution in this country. Common sense tells you that once one is pushed to the wall, he has no other option than to fight back.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Passengers Stranded As Hoodlums Block Lagos Highway by SpeedingStar: 12:26pm On Aug 24, 2021
Hmmmmm.
Dem don start again...I pity the poor commuters sha.

Dreal1247:
I pray that the oppression of the poor in this country does not lead to evolution in this country. Common sense tells you that once one is pushed to the wall, he has no other option than to fight back.
Seriously

Sienna for sale. Check my thread >>> https://www.nairaland.com/6716847/2005-sienna-2.8m-location-ibadan

Re: BREAKING: Passengers Stranded As Hoodlums Block Lagos Highway by chatinent: 12:32pm On Aug 24, 2021
Oh, I hope it's not this Epke thing that they are doing. Cos in the eastern part now, you'll be seeing these traditionalists celebrating new yams.
Re: BREAKING: Passengers Stranded As Hoodlums Block Lagos Highway by joyandfaith: 12:34pm On Aug 24, 2021
Dreal1247:
I agree with you.
Task forces, law enforcement agents, other government agents are oppressing weak ones in societies.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Passengers Stranded As Hoodlums Block Lagos Highway by Chloraseptic: 12:36pm On Aug 24, 2021
Dreal1247:

Nigerians will never get pushed to the wall.

When the pushing is too much they just adapt.
Re: BREAKING: Passengers Stranded As Hoodlums Block Lagos Highway by Deluxewize(m): 12:39pm On Aug 24, 2021
Chloraseptic:

Nigerians will never get pushed to the wall.

When the pushing is too much they just adapt.
E go shock you.
Re: BREAKING: Passengers Stranded As Hoodlums Block Lagos Highway by nairavsdollars(f): 12:43pm On Aug 24, 2021
Too many problems in this country
Re: BREAKING: Passengers Stranded As Hoodlums Block Lagos Highway by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:44pm On Aug 24, 2021
WHEN WILL THESE TASK FORCE STOP HARRASSING COMMERCIAL BUSES,AND START HARRASSING CRIMINALS? .WHT MANNER OF NONSENSE IS THIS TASFORCE ON BUS WEY THEY FIND MONEY TO CHOP? SANWO OLU CALL THIS MISCREANTS TASFORCE TO ORDER! angry
Re: BREAKING: Passengers Stranded As Hoodlums Block Lagos Highway by expertman(m): 3:03pm On Aug 24, 2021
This is the kind of news baba Tinubu loves to hear.

All this street urchins acting as Tax Force officers would have been wiped out of Lagos only if baba gave Ambode free hands.

Just has Amosun did in Ogun
Re: BREAKING: Passengers Stranded As Hoodlums Block Lagos Highway by KangaIye: 8:57am On Aug 25, 2021
angry angry angry
Re: BREAKING: Passengers Stranded As Hoodlums Block Lagos Highway by Grace001: 9:01am On Aug 25, 2021
Thugs (Agberos) headquarter, Lagos is their(Agberos) Aso-rock.

Their number one M.C Musiliu and Koko Zaria is giving them morale that one day, thuggery will pay off for the up coming thugs

Lagos is the home of breeding thugs (agbero)

(1) (Reply)

The North Initially Owned Abuja, But Most Properties In Abuja Now Belong To Sout / Branded Bola Tinubu Phone Spotted / The North Does Not Need Yoruba Or Igbo Candidate — Atiku Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.