Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,508 members, 7,801,339 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

LASTMA Official Falls Off A Moving Truck While Trying To Arrest The Driver - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / LASTMA Official Falls Off A Moving Truck While Trying To Arrest The Driver (38858 Views)

Police Arrest The Student That Brought Gun & Teargas To School In Port-Harcourt / Two Men Spotted Stealing On A Moving Truck While Riding Okada / FSARS Officer Who Killed LASTMA Official Dies After Being Beaten By Mob In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASTMA Official Falls Off A Moving Truck While Trying To Arrest The Driver by holland1987: 5:09am On Aug 25, 2021
Best news I have seen so far, I so hate these guys
Re: LASTMA Official Falls Off A Moving Truck While Trying To Arrest The Driver by lexy2014: 6:36am On Aug 25, 2021
pembisco:

Watch the video again. They guy fell seconds before the video ended.

with all ur initial gragra, is this d best u could come up with? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

how does his falling before d end of d video negate what i said earlier? pls read d following again:

He didn't fall off. He jumped off. D vehicle actually drove to a safe side of d road and slowed down

my question to u is how did d guy fall off and not jump off?
Re: LASTMA Official Falls Off A Moving Truck While Trying To Arrest The Driver by Naijafornow: 8:08am On Aug 25, 2021
Those cars coming behind have idiots at the wheels, Na to target and crush him head come difficult for dem?
Re: LASTMA Official Falls Off A Moving Truck While Trying To Arrest The Driver by bjtinz: 8:12am On Aug 25, 2021
lexy2014:

He didn't fall off. He jumped off. D vehicle actually drove to a safe side of d road and slowed down

Yeah most likely. From what we can see the truck no send again with the way he was zooming away.

The lastma guy must have known he was in imminent danger so likely pleading with him to slow down.
Re: LASTMA Official Falls Off A Moving Truck While Trying To Arrest The Driver by Positiveme2020: 8:52am On Aug 25, 2021
Komu1048:

Wc kain rubbish be this? Una no even wan know if person dey eat

That's is Nairaland for you, anything goes.
Re: LASTMA Official Falls Off A Moving Truck While Trying To Arrest The Driver by Prophet777: 11:34am On Aug 25, 2021
Oloriburuku somebody, Tinubu's money is more important than your life.
Re: LASTMA Official Falls Off A Moving Truck While Trying To Arrest The Driver by pembisco(m): 1:51pm On Aug 25, 2021
lexy2014:

with all ur initial gragra, is this d best u could come up with? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

how does his falling before d end of d video negate what i said earlier? pls read d following again:

my question to u is how did d guy fall off and not jump off?
Ewu how did the guy jump off and not fall off? For your mind the guy intentionally decided to jump off abi? When the vehicle almost trampled him?. Deal with it.
Re: LASTMA Official Falls Off A Moving Truck While Trying To Arrest The Driver by freshalien: 2:14pm On Aug 25, 2021
weblord1900:
Spider man, away from home grin

Nigerian Spiderman dey wear yellow and green grin grin grin
Re: LASTMA Official Falls Off A Moving Truck While Trying To Arrest The Driver by Thazard(m): 6:10pm On Aug 25, 2021
promzy555:
Wat a good acting..at d end, d lastma throw bomb inside d truck den he jump comot..

Na so action films take dey end grin
Re: LASTMA Official Falls Off A Moving Truck While Trying To Arrest The Driver by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 25, 2021
Fool die off stupidity and blame it on devil grin
Re: LASTMA Official Falls Off A Moving Truck While Trying To Arrest The Driver by lexy2014: 7:26pm On Aug 25, 2021
pembisco:

Ewu how did the guy jump off and not fall off? For your mind the guy intentionally decided to jump off abi? When the vehicle almost trampled him?. Deal with it.

cheesy cheesy cheesy u are really emotional as i noted earlier. d thing about being emotional is that, your emotions becloud ur sense of judgment. pls read this again in answer to your question "how did the guy jump off and not fall off?"

this will be d third time I am posting it for u to read yet with all ur sense, u still cant understand it. Kindly negate my point above
Re: LASTMA Official Falls Off A Moving Truck While Trying To Arrest The Driver by Govocrete: 7:36am On Aug 26, 2021
Based on all the comments, it seems Lasma are even worst than the police.

Their role should be redefine, let them direct traffics by making sure no obstruction, arrest only those following one way and tow broken down vehicles.
Re: LASTMA Official Falls Off A Moving Truck While Trying To Arrest The Driver by shoprite: 2:07pm On Aug 26, 2021
LASTMA Official Falls Off A Moving Truck While Trying To Arrest The Driver

. . .and to tell you the kind of hate people have for LASTMA Officials . . .the driver of the car making the video even added . . ."Dey go your own, I go even cover for am !" grin grin grin

Re: LASTMA Official Falls Off A Moving Truck While Trying To Arrest The Driver by 35kristibueze: 2:08am On Aug 27, 2021
sad
Re: LASTMA Official Falls Off A Moving Truck While Trying To Arrest The Driver by Godispeace: 12:24pm On Aug 27, 2021
still better than ur already dead living fada with poverty eating syndrome
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

Better to be in prison than be half dead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Batters Wife For Starving & Dragging His Sick Mother On The Ground (Photo) / Police Parade Mother Who Killed Her Two Children In Kano (Photos) / Woman Allegedly Kills Boss Inside Office Allege Sexual Harassment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.