Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

⚫Trinity.. God The Father, God The Son, God The Holy Spirit Rose Jesus From Dead - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ⚫Trinity.. God The Father, God The Son, God The Holy Spirit Rose Jesus From Dead (1890 Views)

Begotten Son (God) Of The One God How Possible? / The Father God / The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ⚫Trinity.. God The Father, God The Son, God The Holy Spirit Rose Jesus From Dead by Bishopkingsley(m): 5:20am On Oct 23, 2021
sonmvayina:

Sacrifice to who?

Who asked for the Sacrifice?

Man sinned and God and sin can't stay together so God used an animal to temporarily cover man before using a perfect human being blood to permanently cover the sin of man so that man should not be totally cut off from his presence

Now
When you train your child with your hard earned money what you are doing is sacrifice for his own good

Imagine your child telling you why do you suffer your self to train him to feed him to take care of him

What is your response to him
Re: ⚫Trinity.. God The Father, God The Son, God The Holy Spirit Rose Jesus From Dead by sonmvayina(m): 7:19am On Oct 23, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Man sinned and God and sin can't stay together so God used an animal to temporarily cover man before using a perfect human being blood to permanently cover the sin of man so that man should not be totally cut off from his presence

Now
When you train your child with your hard earned money what you are doing is sacrifice for his own good

Imagine your child telling you why do you suffer your self to train him to feed him to take care of him

What is your response to him

When did God say he will send his son for us to kill as a sacrifice to him ?
Re: ⚫Trinity.. God The Father, God The Son, God The Holy Spirit Rose Jesus From Dead by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:24am On Oct 23, 2021
sonmvayina:

When did God say he will send his son for us to kill as a sacrifice to him ?

The Messiah was called the lamb of God.

And when Adam and eve sin God killed a lamb and used it to cover their nakedbody to show how Jesus will cover our sins

God said he was going to make a new covenants with the house of Israel not the same one he made with them when he took them by the hand out of Egypt

That is what Jesus made with his own blood.
Re: ⚫Trinity.. God The Father, God The Son, God The Holy Spirit Rose Jesus From Dead by sonmvayina(m): 12:56pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

The Messiah was called the lamb of God.

And when Adam and eve sin God killed a lamb and used it to cover their nakedbody to show how Jesus will cover our sins

God said he was going to make a new covenants with the house of Israel not the same one he made with them when he took them by the hand out of Egypt

That is what Jesus made with his own blood.

Who ordered it..all these are your justification for your idolatry, did God ask for it?

He has already given us a solution to the problem of sin in 2nd chronicle 7:14.
Re: ⚫Trinity.. God The Father, God The Son, God The Holy Spirit Rose Jesus From Dead by Kingsnairaland(m): 1:29pm On Oct 23, 2021
sonmvayina:

Who ordered it..all these are your justification for your idolatry, did God ask for it?

He has already given us a solution to the problem of sin in 2nd chronicle 7:14.

When approaching 2 Chronicles 7:14, one must first consider the immediate context. After Solomon dedicated the temple, the Lord appeared to him and gave him some warnings and reassurances. “The Lord appeared to him at night and said: ‘I have heard your prayer and have chosen this place for myself as a temple for sacrifices.’ When I shut up the heavens so that there is no rain, or command locusts to devour the land or send a plague among my people, if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land” (2 Chronicles 7:12–14).

The immediate context of 2 Chronicles 7:14 shows that the verse is tied up with Israel and the temple.....that particular temple........
.......... A few verses later God says this: “But if you turn away and forsake the decrees and commands I have given you and go off to serve other gods and worship them, then I will uproot Israel from my land, which I have given them, and will reject this temple I have consecrated for my Name

So this verse
(2 Chronicles 7:14

Is based on the promise to Israel as long as that temple stands.... Notice the temple is long gone before Jesus arrived so that promise is null and void because Israel could not abide by the law.... Now this law only applies to those who can keep all the commandment of God not only ten commandment so Bible shows no human can keep all

In fact no human can....

That is why God made a new covenants with the house of Israel

This covenant will be a new one

Jeremiah 31:31 ►
“The days are coming,” declares the LORD, “when I will make a new covenant with the people of Israel and with the people of Judah.

New Living Translation
“The day is coming,” says the LORD, “when I will make a new covenant with the people of Israel and Judah.
Re: ⚫Trinity.. God The Father, God The Son, God The Holy Spirit Rose Jesus From Dead by sonmvayina(m): 2:13pm On Oct 23, 2021
Since thousands of years before Jesus was born, the Jews used to call God as "Father" and they call themselves "sons of God" and they never mean by this that God is their LITERAL father and they are His LITERAL sons.

In their language, the Jews mean that God is their Source, their Creator, whenever they call him "Father" and that they mean they are God's creatures and servants whenever they call themselves "sons of God":

"Have we not all one father? hath not one God created us?" (Malachi 2:10)

"Is he not your Father, your Creator, who made you and formed you?" (Deuteronomy 32:6)

"For the sons of Israel are My servants" (Leviticus 25: 55)

None of all the prophets of God in the Old Testament ever taught that God has a LITERAL son and none of them worshipped a LITERAL son of God.

One can't appeal to "progressive revelation" to argue that God hid about his LITERAL son from the prophets because the Bible clearly states that God reveals his secrets and plans to his prophets:-

“For the Lord GOD does nothing without revealing his secret to his servants the prophets" (Amos 3:7)

So, if God had a literal son, the prophets of God and their peoples would have known and worshipped him. But the opposite is the case! For the Jews throughout their history, its a blasphemy to say God is a literal father or to say that God has a literal son.

This clearly proves that the Christian belief that God has a literal son (Jesus) does not have root in the teachings of the prophets of God. The belief that god has literal son(s) was common belief of Greek, Roman, Babylonian, Egyptian and other pagans centuries before and after Jesus!
Re: ⚫Trinity.. God The Father, God The Son, God The Holy Spirit Rose Jesus From Dead by sonmvayina(m): 2:20pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

When approaching 2 Chronicles 7:14, one must first consider the immediate context. After Solomon dedicated the temple, the Lord appeared to him and gave him some warnings and reassurances. “The Lord appeared to him at night and said: ‘I have heard your prayer and have chosen this place for myself as a temple for sacrifices.’ When I shut up the heavens so that there is no rain, or command locusts to devour the land or send a plague among my people, if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land” (2 Chronicles 7:12–14).

The immediate context of 2 Chronicles 7:14 shows that the verse is tied up with Israel and the temple.....that particular temple........
.......... A few verses later God says this: “But if you turn away and forsake the decrees and commands I have given you and go off to serve other gods and worship them, then I will uproot Israel from my land, which I have given them, and will reject this temple I have consecrated for my Name

So this verse
(2 Chronicles 7:14

Is based on the promise to Israel as long as that temple stands.... Notice the temple is long gone before Jesus arrived so that promise is null and void because Israel could not abide by the law.... Now this law only applies to those who can keep all the commandment of God not only ten commandment so Bible shows no human can keep all

In fact no human can....

That is why God made a new covenants with the house of Israel

This covenant will be a new one

Jeremiah 31:31 ►
“The days are coming,” declares the LORD, “when I will make a new covenant with the people of Israel[i][/i] and with the people of Judah.

New Living Translation
“The day is coming,” says the LORD, “when I will make a new covenant with the people of Israel and Judah.

So what is the new covenant with the people of Israel?
Re: ⚫Trinity.. God The Father, God The Son, God The Holy Spirit Rose Jesus From Dead by Kingsnairaland(m): 3:12pm On Oct 23, 2021
sonmvayina:

Since thousands of years before Jesus was born, the Jews used to call God as "Father" and they call themselves "sons of God" and they never mean by this that God is their LITERAL father and they are His LITERAL sons.

In their language, the Jews mean that God is their Source, their Creator, whenever they call him "Father" and that they mean they are God's creatures and servants whenever they call themselves "sons of God":

"Have we not all one father? hath not one God created us?" (Malachi 2:10)

"Is he not your Father, your Creator, who made you and formed you?" (Deuteronomy 32:6)

"For the sons of Israel are My servants" (Leviticus 25: 55)

None of all the prophets of God in the Old Testament ever taught that God has a LITERAL son and none of them worshipped a LITERAL son of God.

One can't appeal to "progressive revelation" to argue that God hid about his LITERAL son from the prophets because the Bible clearly states that God reveals his secrets and plans to his prophets:-

“For the Lord GOD does nothing without revealing his secret to his servants the prophets" (Amos 3:7)

So, if God had a literal son, the prophets of God and their peoples would have known and worshipped him. But the opposite is the case! For the Jews throughout their history, its a blasphemy to say God is a literal father or to say that God has a literal son.

This clearly proves that the Christian belief that God has a literal son (Jesus) does not have root in the teachings of the prophets of God. The belief that god has literal son(s) was common belief of Greek, Roman, Babylonian, Egyptian and other pagans centuries before and after Jesus!

Many places talk about God son in the prophets time

Psalm 2:12 ►
Kiss his son, or he will be angry and your way will lead to your destruction, for his wrath can flare up in a moment. Blessed are all who take refuge in him.

New Living Translation
Submit to God’s royal son, or he will become angry, and you will be destroyed in the midst of all your activities— for his anger flares up in an instant. But what joy for all who take refuge in him!

Daniel called Jesus
One like a Son of Man

Daniel 2, 7, 9, 12 the Coming of Messiah the Prince

The book of Daniel is an excellent prediction of the coming of the Messiah and the triumph of His messianic kingdom (2:44-45; 7:7-28; 9:24-27; 12:1-4).
The book of Daniel contains the crucial foundational passages concerning Israel and the coming of the Messiah, Jesus Christ. In these chapters you will find one of the most dominant prophecies of the coming of Christ ever recorded. The phrase "in the latter days" describes the coming of the messianic age which God will bring in as the climax of history. It is the time when God will bring in His kingdom and all history will reach its consummation.

THE "SON OF MAN" IS COMING (7:13-14).
Chapters two and seven seem to follow the same general pattern. Most scholars interpret the four beasts in chapter seven as the same nations we saw in chapter two, Babylon, Medio-Persia, Greece and an empire beginning with Rome but extending to the Second Coming of Jesus Christ. Daniel writes,
"I kept looking in the night visions,
And behold, with the clouds of heaven
One like a Son of Man was coming,
And He came up to the Ancient of Days
And was presented before Him.
And to Him was given dominion,
Glory and a kingdom,
That all the peoples, nations and men of every language
Might serve Him.
His dominion is an everlasting dominion
Which will not pass away;
And His kingdom is one
Which will not be destroyed."
The "Son of Man" referred to here is not strictly a man as other men are but appeared as other men. It is a comparison. We immediately think of the divine and human nature of Jesus Christ, the God-man. His two natures are perfectly working together. This divine nature is reflected in the fact that He appears "with the clouds of heaven."
This is the term Jesus used to identify Himself with humanity. It speaks of His lowliness, humanity, patience as well as triumph and victory. He uses the term over 80 times in the Gospels as a substitute for the pronoun "I." He used it when making great claims on men and when referring to His suffering, death and resurrection. But He also uses it when speaking of His future glory and His coming again

Even Ezekiel saw Jesus

There are many allusions to Jesus in Ezekiel but I want to concentrate on just three vivid portraits.

1. Jesus is revealed in Ezekiel as the God-Man
2. Jesus is revered in Ezekiel as the Good Shepherd
3. Jesus is represented in Ezekiel by the Glorious Temple

1. Jesus is Revealed in Ezekiel as the God-Man

In his vision, Ezekiel encounters the Lord Jesus, in the very first chapter. He sees

”high above on a throne was a figure like that of a man… glowing… as if full of fire… and brilliant light surrounded him.”
(Ezekiel 1:26-27).

This is the Lord Jesus Christ, the only-begotten Son of God, in his pre-incarnation glory.
Re: ⚫Trinity.. God The Father, God The Son, God The Holy Spirit Rose Jesus From Dead by Kingsnairaland(m): 3:23pm On Oct 23, 2021
sonmvayina:

So what is the new covenant with the people of Israel?

Let look at what God said

Jeremiah 31:31-34

“Behold, the days are coming, declares the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and the house of Judah, not like the covenant that I made with their fathers on the day when I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt, my covenant that they broke, though I was their husband, declares the Lord. But this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, declares the Lord: I will put my law within them, and I will write it on their hearts. And I will be their God, and they shall be my people. And no longer shall each one teach his neighbor and each his brother, saying, ‘Know the Lord,’ for they shall all know me, from the least of them to the greatest, declares the Lord. For I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.”

Note

God said they all will know me in order words they all saw Jesus and knew Jesus.
God was going to forgive their sin once and for all that exactly what Jesus did on the cross for whom ever that believes in him

In Jeremiah 31 and Ezekiel 36, this new covenant is explained. A covenant in which God will once again enter into a relationship with his people. And now God's law will not be an external thing, but it will be actually written on their hearts. God will make his people new. He will cleanse them from their sins. He will wash them and be in their midst in a way that they never experienced under the old covenant. This became the great prophetic hope of Old Testament Israel in exile and after the exile.

But it again did not happen. Even when they came back from exile and the temple is rebuilt, the temple is empty. The glory of the Lord does not descend on it like it did on Solomon's temple. And the people are left, at the end of the old Testament, wondering when and how, where is this, new covenant going to come into fruition?

It doesn't happen until God's king comes, the fulfillment of all of the covenants. The son of David. The fulfillment of the Davidic covenant. The seed of Abraham. The child of promise, who is Jesus Christ and who through his own bloodshed on the cross establishes the new covenant with God's people.

It is a covenant that is not one of law, but one of grace. It's a covenant in which God's people are born again, made new creatures, now who delight in God and delight in God's law.

Jesus Christ is not only the one who establishes the new covenant promised in the profits and brought about through his death and resurrection. But Jesus Christ is the fulfillment of all of the covenants in scripture.
God kept his promise by sending Jesus to establish the covenant with his blood.
Re: ⚫Trinity.. God The Father, God The Son, God The Holy Spirit Rose Jesus From Dead by sonmvayina(m): 4:37pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

Let look at what God said

Jeremiah 31:31-34

“Behold, the days are coming, declares the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and the house of Judah, not like the covenant that I made with their fathers on the day when I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt, my covenant that they broke, though I was their husband, declares the Lord. But this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, declares the Lord: I will put my law within them, and I will write it on their hearts. And I will be their God, and they shall be my people. And no longer shall each one teach his neighbor and each his brother, saying, ‘Know the Lord,’ for they shall all know me, from the least of them to the greatest, declares the Lord. For I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.”

Note

God said they all will know me in order words they all saw Jesus and knew Jesus.
God was going to forgive their sin once and for all that exactly what Jesus did on the cross for whom ever that believes in him

In Jeremiah 31 and Ezekiel 36, this new covenant is explained. A covenant in which God will once again enter into a relationship with his people. And now God's law will not be an external thing, but it will be actually written on their hearts. God will make his people new. He will cleanse them from their sins. He will wash them and be in their midst in a way that they never experienced under the old covenant. This became the great prophetic hope of Old Testament Israel in exile and after the exile.

But it again did not happen. Even when they came back from exile and the temple is rebuilt, the temple is empty. The glory of the Lord does not descend on it like it did on Solomon's temple. And the people are left, at the end of the old Testament, wondering when and how, where is this, new covenant going to come into fruition?

It doesn't happen until God's king comes, the fulfillment of all of the covenants. The son of David. The fulfillment of the Davidic covenant. The seed of Abraham. The child of promise, who is Jesus Christ and who through his own bloodshed on the cross establishes the new covenant with God's people.

It is a covenant that is not one of law, but one of grace. It's a covenant in which God's people are born again, made new creatures, now who delight in God and delight in God's law.

Jesus Christ is not only the one who establishes the new covenant promised in the profits and brought about through his death and resurrection. But Jesus Christ is the fulfillment of all of the covenants in scripture.
God kept his promise by sending Jesus to establish the covenant with his blood.

Where did you get all these bull shiit from ?
Re: ⚫Trinity.. God The Father, God The Son, God The Holy Spirit Rose Jesus From Dead by sonmvayina(m): 4:39pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

Many places talk about God son in the prophets time

Psalm 2:12 ►
Kiss his son, or he will be angry and your way will lead to your destruction, for his wrath can flare up in a moment. Blessed are all who take refuge in him.

New Living Translation
Submit to God’s royal son, or he will become angry, and you will be destroyed in the midst of all your activities— for his anger flares up in an instant. But what joy for all who take refuge in him!

Daniel called Jesus
One like a Son of Man

Daniel 2, 7, 9, 12 the Coming of Messiah the Prince

The book of Daniel is an excellent prediction of the coming of the Messiah and the triumph of His messianic kingdom (2:44-45; 7:7-28; 9:24-27; 12:1-4).
The book of Daniel contains the crucial foundational passages concerning Israel and the coming of the Messiah, Jesus Christ. In these chapters you will find one of the most dominant prophecies of the coming of Christ ever recorded. The phrase "in the latter days" describes the coming of the messianic age which God will bring in as the climax of history. It is the time when God will bring in His kingdom and all history will reach its consummation.

THE "SON OF MAN" IS COMING (7:13-14).
Chapters two and seven seem to follow the same general pattern. Most scholars interpret the four beasts in chapter seven as the same nations we saw in chapter two, Babylon, Medio-Persia, Greece and an empire beginning with Rome but extending to the Second Coming of Jesus Christ. Daniel writes,
"I kept looking in the night visions,
And behold, with the clouds of heaven
One like a Son of Man was coming,
And He came up to the Ancient of Days
And was presented before Him.
And to Him was given dominion,
Glory and a kingdom,
That all the peoples, nations and men of every language
Might serve Him.
His dominion is an everlasting dominion
Which will not pass away;
And His kingdom is one
Which will not be destroyed."
The "Son of Man" referred to here is not strictly a man as other men are but appeared as other men. It is a comparison. We immediately think of the divine and human nature of Jesus Christ, the God-man. His two natures are perfectly working together. This divine nature is reflected in the fact that He appears "with the clouds of heaven."
This is the term Jesus used to identify Himself with humanity. It speaks of His lowliness, humanity, patience as well as triumph and victory. He uses the term over 80 times in the Gospels as a substitute for the pronoun "I." He used it when making great claims on men and when referring to His suffering, death and resurrection. But He also uses it when speaking of His future glory and His coming again

Even Ezekiel saw Jesus

There are many allusions to Jesus in Ezekiel but I want to concentrate on just three vivid portraits.

1. Jesus is revealed in Ezekiel as the God-Man
2. Jesus is revered in Ezekiel as the Good Shepherd
3. Jesus is represented in Ezekiel by the Glorious Temple

1. Jesus is Revealed in Ezekiel as the God-Man

In his vision, Ezekiel encounters the Lord Jesus, in the very first chapter. He sees

”high above on a throne was a figure like that of a man… glowing… as if full of fire… and brilliant light surrounded him.”
(Ezekiel 1:26-27).

This is the Lord Jesus Christ, the only-begotten Son of God, in his pre-incarnation glory.

Lol...be Deceiving yourself...so mush crap in one post.
Re: ⚫Trinity.. God The Father, God The Son, God The Holy Spirit Rose Jesus From Dead by Kingsnairaland(m): 5:31pm On Oct 23, 2021
sonmvayina:

Where did you get all these bull shiit from ?

All this things are in the holy books

Is the Torah and the Old Testament the same?
Answer
The meaning of “Torah” is often restricted to signify the first five books of the Hebrew Bible (Old Testament), also called the Law or the Pentateuch, . These are the books traditionally ascribed to Moses, the recipient of the original revelation from God on Mount Sinai.

What do Jews call the Old Testament?
Answer
Hebrew Scriptures

Old testament are part of the Isreal holy books which foretold of the Messiah
Re: ⚫Trinity.. God The Father, God The Son, God The Holy Spirit Rose Jesus From Dead by Kingsnairaland(m): 5:32pm On Oct 23, 2021
sonmvayina:

Lol...be Deceiving yourself...so mush crap in one post.

I can never lie to you the books record this things
Re: ⚫Trinity.. God The Father, God The Son, God The Holy Spirit Rose Jesus From Dead by sonmvayina(m): 6:56pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

I can never lie to you the books record this things

It is not there....not at all. There is no "literal son of God" in the tanakh. God is the universe itself
Not a man or human being.
Re: ⚫Trinity.. God The Father, God The Son, God The Holy Spirit Rose Jesus From Dead by sonmvayina(m): 6:58pm On Oct 23, 2021
N
Kingsnairaland:

All this things are in the holy books

Is the Torah and the Old Testament the same?
Answer
The meaning of “Torah” is often restricted to signify the first five books of the Hebrew Bible (Old Testament), also called the Law or the Pentateuch, . These are the books traditionally ascribed to Moses, the recipient of the original revelation from God on Mount Sinai.

What do Jews call the Old Testament?
Answer
Hebrew Scriptures

Old testament are part of the Isreal holy books which foretold of the Messiah

The Messiah is a man like me and you with father and mother. The jews don't have the idea of God mating with human. It is romans, Greeks that have it as part of their mythological.
Re: ⚫Trinity.. God The Father, God The Son, God The Holy Spirit Rose Jesus From Dead by Kingsnairaland(m): 4:19am On Oct 24, 2021
sonmvayina:

It is not there....not at all. There is no "literal son of God" in the tanakh. God is the universe itself
Not a man or human being.

The Torah states that

Genesis 1:26
Then God said, “Let us make man in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground.”

Question
How can God make Adam in his image if his real self the original is not a man so what is the original since the original image is a man

Am waiting for your answer

Because Torah said Adam is made in the image of God
Re: ⚫Trinity.. God The Father, God The Son, God The Holy Spirit Rose Jesus From Dead by Kingsnairaland(m): 4:26am On Oct 24, 2021
sonmvayina:
N

The Messiah is a man like me and you with father and mother. The jews don't have the idea of God mating with human. It is romans, Greeks that have it as part of their mythological.

My brother mating is only possible when you have a manhood now there is no contact between God and Mary God spoke a word and a child began to grow in her womb

There was no sex involved this is not mating this is not sexual this is just like going to toilet it is a super natural phenomenon

God spoke and everything came into being the same power he used to prepare a body for himself
Re: ⚫Trinity.. God The Father, God The Son, God The Holy Spirit Rose Jesus From Dead by sonmvayina(m): 8:21am On Oct 24, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

My brother mating is only possible when you have a manhood now there is no contact between God and Mary God spoke a word and a child began to grow in her womb

There was no sex involved this is not mating this is not sexual this is just like going to toilet it is a super natural phenomenon

God spoke and everything came into being the same power he used to prepare a body for himself

I understand it is mythology...

The jews don't have it as part of their religion. It is rampant in Greek and Roman religion.

I guess you have watched the clash of the titans
Re: ⚫Trinity.. God The Father, God The Son, God The Holy Spirit Rose Jesus From Dead by Bishopkingsley(m): 2:19am On Oct 25, 2021
Re: ⚫Trinity.. God The Father, God The Son, God The Holy Spirit Rose Jesus From Dead by Bishopkingsley(m): 2:22am On Oct 25, 2021
sonmvayina:

I understand it is mythology...

The jews don't have it as part of their religion. It is rampant in Greek and Roman religion.

I guess you have watched the clash of the titans

They have that because it been spoken of in the Torah how angels took up human flesh and slept with humans

So they understand the principles and they know God has a son I gave you verse where the Hebrew books of the old testament mentioned it
Re: ⚫Trinity.. God The Father, God The Son, God The Holy Spirit Rose Jesus From Dead by Bishopkingsley(m): 2:25am On Oct 25, 2021
sonmvayina:
N

Do you even know that you are made up of

Body
Soul
Spirit
Re: ⚫Trinity.. God The Father, God The Son, God The Holy Spirit Rose Jesus From Dead by sonmvayina(m): 7:47am On Oct 25, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Do you even know that you are made up of

Body
Soul
Spirit

Soul = body +spirit..
Re: ⚫Trinity.. God The Father, God The Son, God The Holy Spirit Rose Jesus From Dead by sonmvayina(m): 7:49am On Oct 25, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

They have that because it been spoken of in the Torah how angels took up human flesh and slept with humans

So they understand the principles and they know God has a son I gave you verse where the Hebrew books of the old testament mentioned it

Lol...I don't know where to start your lecture. I dont know whether to allow you wallow in ignorance. If you are willing to learn I will teach you...but if not...

Shalom.
Re: ⚫Trinity.. God The Father, God The Son, God The Holy Spirit Rose Jesus From Dead by Bishopkingsley(m): 7:52am On Oct 25, 2021
sonmvayina:

Soul = body +spirit..

No they are all separate
Re: ⚫Trinity.. God The Father, God The Son, God The Holy Spirit Rose Jesus From Dead by Bishopkingsley(m): 7:53am On Oct 25, 2021
Re: ⚫Trinity.. God The Father, God The Son, God The Holy Spirit Rose Jesus From Dead by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:04am On Oct 25, 2021
sonmvayina:

Lol...I don't know where to start your lecture. I dont know whether to allow you wallow in ignorance. If you are willing to learn I will teach you...but if not...

Shalom.

It up to you to accept Jesus and it up to you to reject him my job is to declare him
Re: ⚫Trinity.. God The Father, God The Son, God The Holy Spirit Rose Jesus From Dead by sonmvayina(m): 10:10am On Oct 25, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

It up to you to accept Jesus and it up to you to reject him my job is to declare him

He is an idol....don't you get it..?
Re: ⚫Trinity.. God The Father, God The Son, God The Holy Spirit Rose Jesus From Dead by sonmvayina(m): 10:13am On Oct 25, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

No they are all separate

When God breathed his spirit into the body he formed from the DUST of the earth.. man became a living soul..it is not rocket science..
Re: ⚫Trinity.. God The Father, God The Son, God The Holy Spirit Rose Jesus From Dead by sonmvayina(m): 10:14am On Oct 25, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

No they are all separate

The earth provided the body

God provides the spirit

Who provides the soul?
Re: ⚫Trinity.. God The Father, God The Son, God The Holy Spirit Rose Jesus From Dead by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:15am On Oct 25, 2021
sonmvayina:

He is an idol....don't you get it..?

How can someone God says I will be his father I will put my Spirit on him

I myself will make the new covenant with the house of Israel

How can that person be idol..

You don't know what you say
Re: ⚫Trinity.. God The Father, God The Son, God The Holy Spirit Rose Jesus From Dead by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:19am On Oct 25, 2021
sonmvayina:

The earth provided the body

God provides the spirit

Who provides the soul?

No the soul is in the spirit it is the intelligent part of both the spirit and body

Once the spirit enters the body the soul lives in the brain of the body while the spirit lives in the heart of the body

Genesis 2:7 ►
And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
Re: ⚫Trinity.. God The Father, God The Son, God The Holy Spirit Rose Jesus From Dead by sonmvayina(m): 12:33pm On Oct 25, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

How can someone God says I will be his father I will put my Spirit on him

I myself will make the new covenant with the house of Israel

How can that person be idol..

You don't know what you say

Jesus has got nothing to do with God. Jesus is serapis.
God already gave humanity his laws that will last forever. We are only waiting for an era of peace...not a man to come and die for sins. It is never God's plan.

It is a big Insuly against God.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Love, Love, Love (1 Corinthians 13) / Truth About Religions / Your Opinion Count On This "tithe Calculation".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.