Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,422 members, 7,808,511 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

Did You Receive A Mail From DCSL/ICPC Recruitment? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Did You Receive A Mail From DCSL/ICPC Recruitment? (19360 Views)

ICPC Recruitment Test Result / ICPC Recruitment Online Test / DCSL Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Receive A Mail From DCSL/ICPC Recruitment? by Hassan88(m): 12:43pm On Aug 24, 2021
Hello Family, please a friend needs your help with DCSL/ ICPC recruitment exercise. He received a message from the above body scheduling an online test but was referred to his mail for details about the test. According to him, this is a re- scheduling test. But he hasn't received any mail as regard the details of the test. Did anyone receive this message too and yet to receive the mail?

Please, he needs your take on this.
And any possible solution?
Re: Did You Receive A Mail From DCSL/ICPC Recruitment? by adagba001: 12:57pm On Aug 24, 2021
I got thesame sms... No email. Still waiting to see what next...

8 Likes

Re: Did You Receive A Mail From DCSL/ICPC Recruitment? by Hassan88(m): 1:04pm On Aug 24, 2021
adagba001:

Thank You, Let's see what happens!

1 Like

Re: Did You Receive A Mail From DCSL/ICPC Recruitment? by Ophiio(m): 1:04pm On Aug 24, 2021
Hassan88:
Hello Family, please a friend needs your help with DCSL/ ICPC recruitment exercise. He received a message from the above body scheduling an online test but was referred to his mail for details about the test. According to him, this is a re- scheduling test. But he hasn't received any mail as regard the details of the test. Did anyone receive this message too and yet to receive the mail?
I also received such message but no mail
Please, he needs your take on this.

And any possible solution?

1 Like

Re: Did You Receive A Mail From DCSL/ICPC Recruitment? by gbangban1: 3:11pm On Aug 24, 2021
Yes I seen it too, but not yet received email
Re: Did You Receive A Mail From DCSL/ICPC Recruitment? by pope217(m): 3:27pm On Aug 24, 2021
Try and login to ur email and open ur spam,search for ICPC and u will see the mail.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Receive A Mail From DCSL/ICPC Recruitment? by Ugoc3(m): 3:29pm On Aug 24, 2021
I got an SMS and email... check ur spam folder

1 Like

Re: Did You Receive A Mail From DCSL/ICPC Recruitment? by marisdgreat(f): 3:39pm On Aug 24, 2021
adagba001:
Check your spam messages in your email,u will see it there.

1 Like

Re: Did You Receive A Mail From DCSL/ICPC Recruitment? by Epistasis(m): 4:21pm On Aug 24, 2021
pope217:
Try and login to ur email and open ur spam,search for ICPC and u will see the mail.

I have searched my spam box, no message from ICPC.

2 Likes

Re: Did You Receive A Mail From DCSL/ICPC Recruitment? by Hassan88(m): 4:27pm On Aug 24, 2021
pope217:
My Spam Folder is empty
Re: Did You Receive A Mail From DCSL/ICPC Recruitment? by Nonso92(m): 4:31pm On Aug 24, 2021
I am just coming from the dcsl office at Ilupeju, and they confirmed that emails will be sent out to applicants in batches prior to the dates scheduled for each person's exam date between Wednesday and friday, so chill everyone.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Receive A Mail From DCSL/ICPC Recruitment? by Hassan88(m): 4:40pm On Aug 24, 2021
Nonso92:
I am just coming from the dcsl office at Ilupeju, and they confirmed that emails will be sent out to applicants in batches prior to the dates scheduled for each person's exam date between Wednesday and friday, so chill everyone.

Thank you, very much for this information, God Bless you for taking your time to check.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Receive A Mail From DCSL/ICPC Recruitment? by victokafor(m): 4:41pm On Aug 24, 2021
Good day I had same issues. Just checked my spam mail and I got the mail. What will be sent to you is a token number you will use in accessing the website!.
Your email address will be part of your login details.

Please for those that have gone through the test, how does it look like? Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Did You Receive A Mail From DCSL/ICPC Recruitment? by benninwa(m): 8:10pm On Aug 24, 2021
Check your spam. It dropped this evening.
Re: Did You Receive A Mail From DCSL/ICPC Recruitment? by lampi: 9:14pm On Aug 24, 2021
Hassan88:
My Spam Folder is empty
use chrome
Re: Did You Receive A Mail From DCSL/ICPC Recruitment? by Gate050: 4:06am On Aug 25, 2021
lampi:
use chrome
I did. Still nothing
Re: Did You Receive A Mail From DCSL/ICPC Recruitment? by Gate050: 4:06am On Aug 25, 2021
Hassan88:

My Spam Folder is empty
I did checked. Still nothing
Epistasis:

I have searched my spam box, no message from ICPC.
Me too

1 Like

Re: Did You Receive A Mail From DCSL/ICPC Recruitment? by lampi: 6:07am On Aug 25, 2021
The exam was meant to be written 2 weeks ago and mails was sent and it dropped into spam which people don't regularly check.

Most people were not aware of the mail and missed the test, icpc realizing that less than 10% took the test decided to inform people via text message. So what you guys should found out is if the old mail should be used for the reschedule test or new mail should be expected.

4 Likes

Re: Did You Receive A Mail From DCSL/ICPC Recruitment? by newguy1(m): 6:15am On Aug 25, 2021
lampi:
The exam was meant to be written 2 weeks ago and mails was sent and it dropped into spam which people don't regularly check.

Most people were not aware of the mail and missed the test, icpc realizing that less than 10% took the test decided to inform people via text message. So what you guys should found out is if the old mail should be used for the reschedule test or new mail should be expected.
pls stop making assumption opinion. A lot of people have checked their mail n spam n just have not gotten the message. The question is will it be resend or the exam is also a coverface corruption

1 Like

Re: Did You Receive A Mail From DCSL/ICPC Recruitment? by lampi: 6:49am On Aug 25, 2021
newguy1:
pls stop making assumption opinion. A lot of people have checked their mail n spam n just have not gotten the message. The question is will it be resend or the exam is also a coverface corruption
I've received the message on 9th this month just no aware until i received an SMS
Re: Did You Receive A Mail From DCSL/ICPC Recruitment? by fotadmowmend(m): 7:29am On Aug 25, 2021
I got the sms but no email. I am confused because I did not apply for any ICPC job. Where do they get my contacts
Re: Did You Receive A Mail From DCSL/ICPC Recruitment? by prezy1(f): 10:16am On Aug 25, 2021
Nonso92:

Thank you.
Re: Did You Receive A Mail From DCSL/ICPC Recruitment? by Olabaje(f): 10:32am On Aug 25, 2021
This happened to me. It was when I got their text on Monday evening i checked my mail and i met their message there. uote author=lampi post=105152908]The exam was meant to be written 2 weeks ago and mails was sent and it dropped into spam which people don't regularly check.

Most people were not aware of the mail and missed the test, icpc realizing that less than 10% took the test decided to inform people via text message. So what you guys should found out is if the old mail should be used for the reschedule test or new mail should be expected.[/quote]
Re: Did You Receive A Mail From DCSL/ICPC Recruitment? by heavenlyrace: 11:09am On Aug 25, 2021
I think they are sending the text in batches, but you can also send email to them just as i did this morning and they sent me my own email this morning.
Info@dcsl.com.ng or complaints@dcsl.com.ng

1 Like

Re: Did You Receive A Mail From DCSL/ICPC Recruitment? by lampi: 12:14pm On Aug 25, 2021
lampi:

I just received a mail for my test for tomorrow
Re: Did You Receive A Mail From DCSL/ICPC Recruitment? by money121(m): 4:34pm On Aug 25, 2021
NO
Re: Did You Receive A Mail From DCSL/ICPC Recruitment? by Neduzze5(m): 4:34pm On Aug 25, 2021
Has he checked his junk?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See Nine (9) Dos And Don'ts While Going For A Teaching Job Interview In Nigeria / 25 Biggest Mistakes You Can Make At A Job Interview / How Interview Questions Are Asked Abroad And In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.