Stats: 3,148,711 members, 7,802,157 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

Jim Iyke Beats Up Uche Maduagwu (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke Beats Up Uche Maduagwu (Video) (107852 Views)

Jnr Pope: Uche Maduagwu Knocks Davido Over New Music / "Nina,bambam Are Not Different From Roadside Prostitute" - Uche Maduagwu [VIDEO] / Jim Iyke, Tboss & Tonto Dikeh At COZA Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Jim Iyke Beats Up Uche Maduagwu (Video) by Omeizadean(m): 3:48pm On Aug 24, 2021
All na promo if u know u know.

Shortly after the show of wealth by Obi Cubana Jim Iyke start muscling in
I think he felt slighted
He was ostensibly missing in action and in lips of many of his fans for years now
But oga want to steal the spotlight again that he too is a billionaire or millionaire whichever he claimed these days.
But Obi Cubana money is very long
So that's where Obi the mad homo comes in
The Instagram post wasn't not actually about defaming it was actually, subtly praising Jim.
Spotlighting his monies and how long it is.
#iwritewhatilike

Re: Jim Iyke Beats Up Uche Maduagwu (Video) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 24, 2021
Another Drama cool
Re: Jim Iyke Beats Up Uche Maduagwu (Video) by bigcasava1(m): 3:49pm On Aug 24, 2021
Abagworo:
Jim Iyke should thank his stars this is Nigeria. If it were to be in US that a wealthy man is caught on tape physically abusing a homosexual he'll see hell
Fuvk USA! In Nigeria we discipline those maggots that are glorify in U fuvking S A

Re: Jim Iyke Beats Up Uche Maduagwu (Video) by ELEGANTSTRIDES(f): 3:50pm On Aug 24, 2021
Happiboispot:
This ugly looking dude has be craving for attention now he has finally got it. On a more serious note this Uche really needs medical attention is either he is mentally deranged or he just choose to useless.
At least maybe this beating go arrange him head.
Wasted sperm
He's nothing but a clout chaser.
Re: Jim Iyke Beats Up Uche Maduagwu (Video) by IVORY2009(m): 3:50pm On Aug 24, 2021
Fastenovas:
shocked WOW! BUILD A LUCRATIVE CAREER IN I.T; Grab this I.T MEGA BUNDLE and Go from ZERO to HERO in just 6 months. 30% discount expires tomorrow.
|==============>WhatsApp Me if interested<==============|
Suitable for all Job seekers, I.T professionals, Students, Corpers, Anyone with plans to change fields or travel abroad, Business owners, digital Marketers or if you're simply frustrated with lack of opportunities.

Scammer
Re: Jim Iyke Beats Up Uche Maduagwu (Video) by Commentor: 3:51pm On Aug 24, 2021
bigcasava1:
Our law here in Nigeria is against those disgusting gay who are polluting the land. So deserve more naking on the head. I hope you are not one of them?

Do I have to be one to defend them?

The laws in Europe and US forbade Black people interacting with white and it was opposed by some white people.

Till now, you hate the laws of Afghanistan because you see no sense in them but to them they think they are right.

Learn to live and let live.

Re: Jim Iyke Beats Up Uche Maduagwu (Video) by IVORY2009(m): 3:51pm On Aug 24, 2021
BaitMoniker:
shocked WOW! BUILD A LUCRATIVE CAREER IN I.T; Grab this I.T MEGA BUNDLE and Go from ZERO to HERO in just 6 months. 30% discount expires tomorrow.
|==============>WhatsApp Me if interested<==============|
Suitable for all Job seekers, I.T professionals, Students, Corpers, Anyone with plans to change fields or travel abroad, Business owners, digital Marketers or if you're simply frustrated with lack of opportunities.

Scammer

Re: Jim Iyke Beats Up Uche Maduagwu (Video) by smartasuen(m): 3:52pm On Aug 24, 2021
I know in my heart of hearts that just one tenth of a touch from the Almighty Jehovah is more than enough to deliver Mr Uche Maduagwu from the spirit of 'so many things'.

I'll keep praying for him.
Re: Jim Iyke Beats Up Uche Maduagwu (Video) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 24, 2021
I for make comment on this but let me lie low. I know a lot about Jim Iyke and his gang. He has some international men working with him of which one of them is from my place and a very good friend. An anstute businessman owning lots of companies and businesses but doesn't like the limelight. Since he's decided to lay low, let me stop here.
Re: Jim Iyke Beats Up Uche Maduagwu (Video) by PassingShot(m): 4:06pm On Aug 24, 2021
chatinent:

E no go better for Nigeria.
As e no better for Nigeria, how e wan take better for you naah? grin

Re: Jim Iyke Beats Up Uche Maduagwu (Video) by KingOfAllIgbos: 4:13pm On Aug 24, 2021
111sunshine:
Obviously fake....this is a weak attempt to generate hype and interest in an upcoming movie project....

Very scripted. So obvious grin
Re: Jim Iyke Beats Up Uche Maduagwu (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 4:13pm On Aug 24, 2021
Stupid stunt!

Jim Iyke is a tiff and a scammer. I am waiting for him to come beat me up.

Re: Jim Iyke Beats Up Uche Maduagwu (Video) by MyExpression(m): 4:21pm On Aug 24, 2021
billynoni:
Issokay lemme modify, since I've booked a space on FP. For those feeling neglected, not loved and not loved enough today... Let me use this opportunity to tell you, I love and care for you. You're a great person and you deserve the best things of life. Have a great day!

The street is rough.

If you really love and care for me, mbok show me love...

Mk I send acc details?
Re: Jim Iyke Beats Up Uche Maduagwu (Video) by Cryptic007: 4:23pm On Aug 24, 2021
Iyke has been a bully for ages. I'm not surprised
Re: Jim Iyke Beats Up Uche Maduagwu (Video) by gassbee: 4:29pm On Aug 24, 2021
Jim take it easy o, dat guy looks malnourished, just one blow fit land d guy for mortuary

Re: Jim Iyke Beats Up Uche Maduagwu (Video) by 007Marvel(m): 4:29pm On Aug 24, 2021
Jealousy won just finish this uche guy, I nor understand some people oo, watin concern you concern how him take get e money
Re: Jim Iyke Beats Up Uche Maduagwu (Video) by FuckHomophobes: 4:33pm On Aug 24, 2021
111sunshine:
Obviously fake....this is a weak attempt to generate hype and interest in an upcoming movie project....

You Gerrit.. I just checked and there is a video trailer to that "Bad comments"
Re: Jim Iyke Beats Up Uche Maduagwu (Video) by billynoni(m): 4:36pm On Aug 24, 2021
MyExpression:

The street is rough.

If you really love and care for me, mbok show me love...

Mk I send acc details?
I care ooo and I know street rough well well... Onto rough street matter, na my last card I used stock up my kitchen, I for grease your acct.

Re: Jim Iyke Beats Up Uche Maduagwu (Video) by Joeyfizzo: 4:37pm On Aug 24, 2021
111sunshine:
smh. Na u sabi

Re: Jim Iyke Beats Up Uche Maduagwu (Video) by COSGABAT2023: 4:39pm On Aug 24, 2021
Love the way Jim Iyke took out those 2 security guys calmly and went to see to that idiot of an slowpoke. I wish he beats the hell of that gay bastard who's looking for cheap popularity. Sue fire!!!

Re: Jim Iyke Beats Up Uche Maduagwu (Video) by Blakpot: 4:42pm On Aug 24, 2021
Kriss216:
Did he die

Unfortunately he didn't.
Re: Jim Iyke Beats Up Uche Maduagwu (Video) by highoctane: 4:46pm On Aug 24, 2021
Ikpeyi:

Hon. Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba for 2023
I na cho ikwu na Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba, nwa Orieagu Isinweke, nwe ebe oji azu aga?

Re: Jim Iyke Beats Up Uche Maduagwu (Video) by caandi: 4:55pm On Aug 24, 2021
Please this maduaka is never a serious person
Re: Jim Iyke Beats Up Uche Maduagwu (Video) by doggedfighter(f): 5:09pm On Aug 24, 2021
billynoni:
Issokay lemme modify, since I've booked a space on FP. For those feeling neglected, not loved and not loved enough today... Let me use this opportunity to tell you, I love and care for you. You're a great person and you deserve the best things of life. Have a great day!

Thanks, sweetie grin grin
Re: Jim Iyke Beats Up Uche Maduagwu (Video) by Wigetsolar: 5:21pm On Aug 24, 2021
Re: Jim Iyke Beats Up Uche Maduagwu (Video) by elonmuskbaby: 5:33pm On Aug 24, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Thus boi would never change undecided
e be like say you too you wan collect cool
Re: Jim Iyke Beats Up Uche Maduagwu (Video) by mrnelsono(m): 5:33pm On Aug 24, 2021
Jimi na boutique owner nah, he is into the fashion biz
Re: Jim Iyke Beats Up Uche Maduagwu (Video) by Bngf: 5:33pm On Aug 24, 2021
Re: Jim Iyke Beats Up Uche Maduagwu (Video) by Sunsets: 5:34pm On Aug 24, 2021
Re: Jim Iyke Beats Up Uche Maduagwu (Video) by Eriokanmi: 5:40pm On Aug 24, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
e be like say you too you wan collect cool
Lol. He's well known to me so, I know what am saying...and you won't hear more than this
Re: Jim Iyke Beats Up Uche Maduagwu (Video) by Simbrixton(m): 5:41pm On Aug 24, 2021
111sunshine:
NA CONFIRMED MENDING

Dewy Oputa, Charly Boy's Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend, SJ / Davido Speaks On Fake Tweet About Ifeanyi Adeleke Not Being His Biological Son / Braless Lady 'Scatters' MAMA 2016 Red Carpet. Adjudged Worst Dressed