Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,122 members, 7,807,398 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

Fear The Conjured (short Story) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Fear The Conjured (short Story) (269 Views)

FEAR THE CONJURED: The Awakening Of Great Evil / Fear No More / Fear No More (A Romance Thriller) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fear The Conjured (short Story) by shesykid(m): 3:45pm On Aug 24, 2021
Centuries ago here in Africa it is believed that someone can be brought back from the dead, using the leaf from the Mbanzona tree, the tree was common in the Bight of Niger riverain areas, take note some of the people do come back but different they also came with some sort of Demonic entities hovering around them which haven't been proven yet.

But over a century, scholars and researchers have proved these claims to be false until now.

(Music playing)
Daniella:- Babe that music is too loud, can you rewind a little I'm trying to work.
Olamide:- yeah, but you have to come dance with me first.
Daniella:- ohh, you wanna start pushing my buttons right.
Olamide:- nah I'm not pushing any buttons, the deal is you dance I oblige that's all.

She finally stood up and started dancing.
Daniella:- are you happy now.
Olamide:- no!!, you haven't given me the Lamba yet.
Daniella:- so you want to test me now.
Olamide:- what's there to test, can't I dance with my fiancee.

He starts to dance close to her and pull her close.

Continue reading here https://sommersnow.com/stories/ftc.html

(1) (Reply)

Loyalty. / Who Truly Loves Me? / Man Is Not All By Himself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.